Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary.

+12
The Lonely Stoner
MJ
SBSpartan
DWags
Snake Plissken
JEK
The Matador
WhiteBoyHatcher
LoneWolfSparty
SawGreen
InTenSity
tTy
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary. - Page 3 Empty Re: Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary.

Post by maizegoblue 2014-05-11, 02:16

tTy gone?
maizegoblue
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary. - Page 3 Empty Re: Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary.

Post by tTy 2014-05-11, 02:47

Just woke up on couch. going to try to drink a couple more.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by maizegoblue 2014-05-11, 03:05

tTy wrote:Just woke up on couch.  going to try to drink a couple more.

Keep us updated!
maizegoblue
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-11, 04:02

tTy. I'm late to the party. Hope your wife is doing well health wise.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3