Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary.

+12
The Lonely Stoner
MJ
SBSpartan
DWags
Snake Plissken
JEK
The Matador
WhiteBoyHatcher
LoneWolfSparty
SawGreen
InTenSity
tTy
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary. - Page 2 Empty Re: Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary.

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-05-10, 22:39

tTy wrote:Just broke out the TV tray so I can sit the lapper on it and sit up straight.  John Deere hat on backward now.

It.  Is.  On.
Should I bump the "Bump when drunk" thread for you?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary. - Page 2 Empty Re: Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary.

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:39

****, still stuck on #6 and I have less than 8 minutes to go for #7.

Not feelign it. Getting up to walk around a bit.....

Bye for now.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-10, 22:42

This has a very similar feel to it. Didn't somebody do shots of shit the RCMB mad up ti his wife came I. The basement and bitched up a storm.

Lol.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:43

Snake Plissken wrote:
Should I bump the "Bump when drunk" thread for you?

I'm not drunk asshole. I'm drinking.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:44

tTy wrote:1/3 of the way through Beer #6 and gag reflex kicked in.  guh....

I don't even feel buzzed yet.  Just full as shit.

What were we drinking in Indy that night?  I normally = only beer unless I am going crazy.

#IStillBlameThatGayAssWrapIAte

I don't even remember what night it was. I think first night we got there? In that case I was drinking beer the whole car ride down, and Captain and Dr. Pepper once we got to Kilroy's.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-10, 22:44

tTy wrote:

I'm not drunk asshole.  I'm drinking.

Says the guy 7 deep in like an hour.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-10, 22:44

JEK wrote:I'm kicking back with some JD honey whiskey. It's like candy in a glass.

They are testing a Jack Daniels Cinnamon right now, should hit the market shortly.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-10, 22:45

#6 in the tank.  Heading to the showers.  G'night  flower
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:45

DWags wrote:This has a very similar feel to it.  Didn't somebody do shots of shit the RCMB mad up ti his wife came I. The basement and bitched up a storm.

Lol.

My wife literally never bitches at me.

#TrueStory

Starting Beer #7 - Miller Lite 10:45

7 in under an hour ain't gonna happen but I gave it a run.

Next goal is 10 by 11:30. I think it's doable.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-05-10, 22:46

Didn't see this thread before. Already at 3, working on 4.
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:46

SCOTCH
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I don't even remember what night it was. I think first night we got there? In that case I was drinking beer the whole car ride down, and Captain and Dr. Pepper once we got to Kilroy's.

Right, and I was sober (driving) until we got there at fucking 10??? I didn't get into the booze that night (or any night while we were down there), so I have no idea how I barfed the bed. **** that was horrible. lololololol

Great story though.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:48

The Lonely Stoner wrote:Didn't see this thread before. Already at 3, working on 4.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:48

Whatever, lightweight.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:SCOTCH

Did I hit scotch?????????????
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Whatever, lightweight.

I hate you.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:50

Oh, oh oh. Can I tell the other great Ty drinking story from that weekend?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:50

tTy wrote:

Did I hit scotch?????????????

No, it was a suggestion. That's how you get over the hump when you have a full belly. Brown liquor.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-10, 22:51

tTy wrote:

My wife literally never bitches at me.

#TrueStory

Starting Beer #7 - Miller Lite 10:45

7 in under an hour ain't gonna happen but I gave it a run.

Next goal is 10 by 11:30. I think it's doable.

Mine did that night. Because I was thinking of stabbing my cat after one of you fuckers made up a drink called a dirty German or some bullshit. I had to re-read the thread a few times to try to put the pieces together.
Time flies.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-05-10, 22:51

Bump. 8 deep and it's not even 11:00 yet.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:51

So, the dream is over. I still have 4/5 of beer #7 left and time has expired.

Time to go for 10 by 11:30.

I'm probably fucked. Pace has slowed significantly. And I'm starting to spell shit wrong.

#ThanksSpellChecker!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Oh, oh oh. Can I tell the other great Ty drinking story from that weekend?

Which one was that???? Me passing out drinks like a billionaire?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:53

y2kMgrad wrote:Bump. 8 deep and it's not even 11:00 yet.

Not since this thread started you ain't......

Or.... are you?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:54

tTy wrote:

Which one was that????  Me passing out drinks like a billionaire?

How I had to send you home for a nap before the game, you couldn't find your way back to the hotel and wound up in Lucas Oil 4 hours before tip?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-05-10, 22:55

tTy wrote:And I'm starting to spell shit wrong.

#ThanksSpellChecker!

Isn't that what these threads are for?
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

How I had to send you home for a nap before the game, you couldn't find your way back to the hotel and wound up in Lucas Oil 4 hours before tip?

lmfao, yeah, go for it. And don't leave out the part where I bought the shittiest MSU t-shirt ever and had to get a cab to take me 2 blocks because I was "lost"..... lmfao
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-05-10, 22:57

tTy wrote:

Not since this thread started you ain't......

Or.... are you?

No, started around 8. I'm on pace for 13-15 tho. Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary. - Page 2 905083632 
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 22:58

tTy wrote:

lmfao, yeah, go for it.  And don't leave out the part where I bought the shittiest MSU t-shirt ever and had to get a cab to take me 2 blocks because I was "lost"..... lmfao

I think we kinda already just told it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 22:59

y2kMgrad wrote:

No, started around 8. I'm on pace for 13-15 tho. Since I'm board, and this is my first thread on this board = Live Drinking Thread + Commentary. - Page 2 905083632 

I am on pace for a million!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 23:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I think we kinda already just told it.

dammit.

Fucking #7 is giving me a hard time. guh.

10 by 11:30 is looking bleak as **** right now.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 23:02

oh, also, getting buzzed pretty good now.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 23:03

7 dead!!!!!

Beer #8 - Miller Lite 11:03
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 23:06

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 23:06

Fist piss = not clear.

Come the **** on #Kidneys! Make some room!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 23:14

Er br, that is looooong.

Not tonight.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 23:25

getting hammered now..... still not quitting.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 23:25

Beer #9 - Miller Lite 11:25
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-10, 23:58

#10 - Miller Lite 11:58
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-11, 00:06

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next