Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does your spouse put on your grocery list?

+8
The Pantry
xsanguine
DWags
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
Rocinante
Dendrobates
12 posters

Go down

What does your spouse put on your grocery list? Empty What does your spouse put on your grocery list?

Post by Dendrobates 2016-01-06, 17:30

Just got home and immediately saw he added 2 things on the grocery list on our fridge.

He added : chocolate milk and strippers

I don't think I can get both at the grocery store. And I'm not making a second trip. I think he's SOL.

Anyone else get interesting grocery suggestions?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What does your spouse put on your grocery list? Empty Re: What does your spouse put on your grocery list?

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-06, 17:40

The real question is, can you get both at a strip club?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What does your spouse put on your grocery list? Empty Re: What does your spouse put on your grocery list?

Post by Dendrobates 2016-01-06, 17:58

Rocinante wrote:The real question is, can you get both at a strip club?

Yes, I can. But I can't get my other grocery items at the strip club.

And strippers are expensive. I don't have that kind of cash. Now If I had money and could get strippers and groceries at the same place, then I'm in.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-06, 18:02

I think blanch's "girlfriend" put this on his list:

What does your spouse put on your grocery list? 3827791_01_10
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-06, 18:03

Dendrobates wrote:
Rocinante wrote:The real question is, can you get both at a strip club?

Yes, I can. But I can't get my other grocery items at the strip club.

And strippers are expensive. I don't have that kind of cash. Now If I had money and could get strippers and groceries at the same place, then I'm in.

Working on it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-06, 18:03

Dendrobates wrote:Just got home and immediately saw he added 2 things on the grocery list on our fridge.

I don't think I can get both at the grocery store. And I'm not making a second trip. I think he's SOL.

Sounds like no chocolate milk.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-06, 18:04

NigelUno wrote:I think blanch's "girlfriend" put this on his list:

What does your spouse put on your grocery list? 3827791_01_10

More like...

What does your spouse put on your grocery list? Penicillin2
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-06, 18:34

Dendrobates wrote:Just got home and immediately saw he added 2 things on the grocery list on our fridge.

Go get the chocolate milk. Come home, call him into the kitchen, strip down naked, bump and grind on him, then slowly pour the milk all over your body. Tell him to start licking it off. Give him a bj, and a list of shit you want done, including cleaning the floor.

Done deal.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-06, 18:38

DWags wrote:

Go get the chocolate milk. Come home, call him into the kitchen, strip down naked, bump and grind on him, then slowly pour the milk all over your body. Tell him to start licking it off. Give him a bj, and a list of shit you want done, including cleaning the floor.

Done deal.

You just sent your wife out for chocolate milk, didn't you?

Keep us updated.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-06, 19:10

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Done deal.

You just sent your wife out for chocolate milk, didn't you?

Keep us updated.

She'll be back in 2 hours with "the guy who's here to clean our floors. FOR FREE!"
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-06, 19:31

My ex sent me to the store for ear candles. A couple times.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2016-01-06, 19:44

DWags wrote:

Done deal.

I read this to him. He was in full agreement. I can compromise on that. Nice suggestion Dwags
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2016-01-06, 20:31

I put rubbers on my in-laws grocery list they had on their fridge when I was there at Christmas. My sister in law (no pics, scum grad) saw it and asked them why they were wearing condoms when they have sex.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-06, 21:43

Rod Porkmore wrote:I put rubbers on my in-laws grocery list they had on their fridge when I was there at Christmas. My sister in law (no pics, scum grad) saw it and asked them why they were wearing condoms when they have sex.
What does your spouse put on your grocery list? 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-07, 03:28

cheers
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-07, 10:51

The Pantry wrote:My ex sent me to the store for ear candles. A couple times.

Did you tell her that's fake witchcraft fuckery and give her 30 lashes as you should have?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-07, 10:57

Chocolate milk here, too, but the kind with blood in it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down