Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an idea.

+22
DWags
pulling69
Gomer
The Pantry
SeeRockCity
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
Dendrobates
Death Roe
Code_Warrior
Wally Fairway
steveschneider
Turtleneck
WCSparty
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
Tim Wakefield
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
26 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I have an idea. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have an idea.

Post by Dendrobates 2016-01-12, 07:44

tTy wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Drawing is at 11pm

OK, cool. I'll be home long before then. I was worried it might be at 7ish...

I believe the last time you can get tickets is at 9:59 PM. But definitely don't wait until then. I saw people on Saturday all lined up at 9:45PM buying last min tickets. I'm sure it will be just as crazy this time, if not more.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-12, 08:43

You guys are trusting Ty to come though with one of his ideas? I have an idea. - Page 3 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-12, 09:11

You guys. Chill.

Is anyone else going to get in or not? I'd like to buy them all at once, and I made the deadline = 5PM tomorrow night. Should I make the deadline for entry tonight at 5pm and just cut it off? I am 100% confident that I have a couple places to get them that will not have anyone in line, so I am zero worried about that shit, just FYI.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-12, 10:34

I'd cut it off today -ticket deadline, that is, and those places
don't have lines because they don't sell WINNERS! I have an idea. - Page 3 4198636888
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-12, 10:44

I'm so worried about this hypothetical money that will never actually exist. TY!!! DON'T YOU STEAL MY HYPOTHETICAL MONEY YOU FARTKNOCKER!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-12, 17:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You guys are trusting Ty to come though with one of his ideas? I have an idea. - Page 3 502811600
He did post those dead guy pix that he said he would.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-12, 19:23

Screw all the pansies.

Buy the tickets.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-12, 19:31

Also, PM and/or email the ticket pics to everyone that's in instead of posting them here.

Bunch of Swill and RCMB pussies would flood the board and probably cause it to get shutdown if a winning ticket was posted.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-12, 19:36

I'm proud that Ty is actually going through with something.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-12, 19:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm proud that Ty is actually going through with something.
Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-12, 19:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm proud that Ty is actually going through with something.
The beer thing was probably unworkable if he planned to stay employed.

btw...how's the job hunt going?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-12, 19:43

Giant Moose wrote:
Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.
Have an old friend that is retired Secret Service.

I'm not worried.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-12, 19:44

The Pantry wrote:

Phone interview for a place in Denver next Tuesday. Thought it was today but read the e-mail wrong. Embarassed
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-12, 19:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Phone interview for a place in Denver next Tuesday. Thought it was today but read the e-mail wrong. Embarassed

I think you misunderstood when they said, "C U Next Tuesday." That isn't a good thing.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-12, 22:49

I'm posting them here.....

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-12, 22:57

Also, I purchased $500 worth of Powerball tickets this evening.  Most of which are earmarked for this pool.  The others have already been appropriated to other Powerball pools I've been forced to both participate in AND fucking run (I'm just that god damn reputable and honest as bawwwws...)  I'm waiting on a response from two current paid participants as to whether they are good with EZ picks, or want to put in some super secret special sauce numbers.  I am going to post pics of all the tix in this pool at once, for all to see, with the barcode distorted...... I'm legit AF, MFers......
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-12, 23:01

get a job.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-12, 23:03

tTy wrote:I'm posting them here.....

...and bring laughter to the cheap shitheads?

I have an idea. - Page 3 4113017228 We could claim to a lesser prize that would shut them up
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-12, 23:10

tTy wrote:Also, I purchased $500 worth of Powerball tickets this evening.  Most of which are earmarked for this pool.  The others have already been appropriated to other Powerball pools I've been forced to both participate in AND fucking run (I'm just that god damn reputable and honest as bawwwws...)  I'm waiting on a response from two current paid participants as to whether they are good with EZ picks, or want to put in some super secret special sauce numbers.  I am going to post pics of all the tix in this pool at once, for all to see, with the barcode distorted...... I'm legit AF, MFers......
Only 9 in this pool...90 tickets...$180.

Are you saying you spent over $250 for tSwill pool?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-12, 23:24

The Pantry wrote:
tTy wrote:Also, I purchased $500 worth of Powerball tickets this evening.  Most of which are earmarked for this pool.  The others have already been appropriated to other Powerball pools I've been forced to both participate in AND fucking run (I'm just that god damn reputable and honest as bawwwws...)  I'm waiting on a response from two current paid participants as to whether they are good with EZ picks, or want to put in some super secret special sauce numbers.  I am going to post pics of all the tix in this pool at once, for all to see, with the barcode distorted...... I'm legit AF, MFers......
Only 9 in this pool...90 tickets...$180.

Nope. I'm also in a workplace pool and a pool between a couple friends of mine, and I've been nominated unanimously, to govern over all of them. People just fucking trust me, man. You are in good hands.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-01-12, 23:24

you should just cover the barcode with a piece of paper instead of distorting it
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-12, 23:25

CORNER BLITZ wrote:you should just cover the barcode with a piece of paper instead of distorting it

That is exactly what I was going to do.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-13, 01:48

tTy wrote:

get a job.

You're not the boss of me.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-13, 08:17

In tTy we trust.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-13, 08:19

tTy wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Only 9 in this pool...90 tickets...$180.

Nope. I'm also in a workplace pool and a pool between a couple friends of mine, and I've been nominated unanimously, to govern over all of them. People just fucking trust me, man. You are in good hands.
This sounds complicated. tSwill, your workplace, and your buddies are all going to end up suing each other in the unlikely event that one of your pools hits.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-13, 08:24

Giant Moose wrote:
tTy wrote:

Nope.  I'm also in a workplace pool and a pool between a couple friends of mine, and I've been nominated unanimously, to govern over all of them.  People just fucking trust me, man.  You are in good hands.
This sounds complicated. tSwill, your workplace, and your buddies are all going to end up suing each other in the unlikely event that one of your pools hits.

Good luck trying not to split this thing 50 different ways if you win.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-13, 08:30

Anyone that posts a pic of their taint on tSwill is a person that can be trusted to distribute millions.

I'm not worried.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-13, 09:30

steveschneider wrote:Anyone that posts a pic of their taint on tSwill is a person that can be trusted to distribute millions.

I'm not worried.

I had the same though yesterday. Disturbing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-13, 11:29

OK boys and girls, here is the deal.

I'm stuck home with two sick 5 year olds and I have to take my little girl into an ENT guy because she has a foreign object stuck in her ear that I now suspect has been in there for 2 years, but that is for another thread.

I have ONE request for specific numbers, I believe from Pantry.  Are there any other specific number requests?????  Does anyone else want to get in????  If you think you are in, please review the first post in this thread for your user name as being a confirmed entrant.  IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME ON THAT LIST, I AM NOT AWARE OF YOUR DESIRE TO BECOME ENTERED, NOR HAVE I ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT TO ME, NOR HAVE I CONFIRMED IT WITH YOU VIA E-MAIL.  Please respond immediately, quoting this post, and I will fix the situation, but as of right now the people listed in the first post of this thread are the only ones in right now.

I will stick with the 5PM cutoff for entry and will work on putting our entries into the spreadsheet I have mentioned and will e-mail that out to all of you including pics of the tickets.

Should I post picks of them in this thread for "good internet message board material", or naw?

I anticipate that I will be out of the doctors office and get the kids into my wife's possession at some point after 3PM, at which point I will go into the office to get some shit done and complete this Powerball fiasco.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-13, 11:34

Post them in this thread, while blocking the barcode or whatever. Even though I'm not in, I'm of course rooting for tSwill.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-13, 11:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Post them in this thread, while blocking the barcode or whatever. Even though I'm not in, I'm of course rooting for tSwill.

I will post the numbers for sure. I will wait for a consensus of those also financially vested in this stupid ass get rich quick scheme before I take the liberty of posting images of actual tickets.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-13, 11:43

tTy wrote:OK boys and girls, here is the deal.

I'm stuck home with two sick 5 year olds and I have to take my little girl into an ENT guy because she has a foreign object stuck in her ear that I now suspect has been in there for 2 years, but that is for another thread.

I have ONE request for specific numbers, I believe from Pantry.  Are there any other specific number requests?????  Does anyone else want to get in????  If you think you are in, please review the first post in this thread for your user name as being a confirmed entrant.  IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME ON THAT LIST, I AM NOT AWARE OF YOUR DESIRE TO BECOME ENTERED, NOR HAVE I ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT TO ME, NOR HAVE I CONFIRMED IT WITH YOU VIA E-MAIL.  Please respond immediately, quoting this post, and I will fix the situation, but as of right now the people listed in the first post of this thread are the only ones in right now.

I will stick with the 5PM cutoff for entry and will work on putting our entries into the spreadsheet I have mentioned and will e-mail that out to all of you including pics of the tickets.

Should I post picks of them in this thread for "good internet message board material", or naw?

I anticipate that I will be out of the doctors office and get the kids into my wife's possession at some point after 3PM, at which point I will go into the office to get some shit done and complete this Powerball fiasco.

I am fine with pics of tickets. Here, email, PM, whatever.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-13, 12:04

And this is where tTy disappoints... kid ends up needing emergency surgery to get that crayon or marble out of her ear, and tSwill loses it's only chance to ever win a billion dollar lottery.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-13, 12:05

I'm in favor of posting them here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-13, 12:10

Giant Moose wrote:

And this is where tTy disappoints... kid ends up needing emergency surgery to get that crayon or marble out of her ear, and tSwill loses it's only chance to ever win a billion dollar lottery.

I already have the tickets purchased with the exception of one, which I am holding off to buy until after the deadline because I am putting specific number requests on it, so we are practically already half retired..... I would have to be Blake O'Neil to fuck this up at this point.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-13, 12:10

LooseGoose wrote:I'm in favor of posting them here.

I am too, so that is 3 votes for here, 0 votes for hell naw...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-13, 12:16

tTy wrote:
... I would have to be Blake O'Neil to fuck this up at this point.

...or Blanch.

I'm good with posting
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-13, 12:21

I.B. Fine wrote:
tTy wrote:
... I would have to be Blake O'Neil to fuck this up at this point.

...or Blanch.

I'm good with posting

Nobody would have joined a pool hosted by Blanch and then he'd go out and buy a lotto 47 ticket for himself.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-13, 13:17

tTy wrote:we are practically already half retired..... I would have to be Blake O'Neil to fuck this up at this point.

For good luck and the fact I never tire of it:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2016-01-13, 14:57

Make sure you check your tickets against the right days drawing.

Don't be like these guys

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/these-workers-mistakenly-thought-theyd-won-powerball-on-saturday-2016-01-13
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next