Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead

+13
Blanch32
SpartanInNH
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
StylesGShmooth
DWags
pulling69
InTenSity
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 Empty Re: Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead

Post by pulling69 2016-02-20, 01:14

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

You have been at this fat chicks place for your last 150+ posts? Does she keep you in a pit in the basement?

Dude how many IP addresses do I register? Thousands? You think I would start posting from my real ip address? I can change my ip address to anywhere I want. I haven't changed it for a while.
When posting from mobile without your VPN you give away more info than you think. Congrats on confirming how full of shit you are.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 Empty Re: Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 01:15

pulling69 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Im at this fat chicks apartment working on a midterm project (Im not really doing shit) Before you hate, she is really smart so I was like hey lets be partners.  Will I bang her? Depends if a young mans dick starts going crazy. Potential for a banging at 5 am. I brought along a trojan bare skin condom (my fav) just incase. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

You have been at this fat chicks place for your last 150+ posts? Does she keep you in a pit in the basement?

PS Which condom do you prefer they use on the dildos they stick up your ass? Perhaps you like to rawdawg it.

What do you think looks nastier, the pit where he lives in the basement, or all the pits on his fugly face?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-20, 01:17

pulling69 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Dude how many IP addresses do I register? Thousands? You think I would start posting from my real ip address? I can change my ip address to anywhere I want. I haven't changed it for a while.
When posting from mobile without your VPN you give away more info than you think. Congrats on confirming how full of shit you are.

For one, I have VPN on my cell phone. When you buy a VPN you get the app too. For two, I am on my laptop. You have no fucking idea where I am.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 01:18

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You never got my permission to address me, so STFU. Good Christ, you're an embarrassment to this board.

Please stop posting.

That's original. Did you think of that after I told you to go back to TOB?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-02-20, 01:18

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

For one, I have VPN on my cell phone.  When you buy a VPN you get the app too. For two, I am on my laptop. You have no fucking idea where I am.
This board's software is better than yours Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 969504605
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 01:20

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Im at this fat chicks apartment working on a midterm project (Im not really doing shit) Before you hate, she is really smart so I was like hey lets be partners.  Will I bang her? Depends if a young mans dick starts going crazy. Potential for a banging at 5 am. I brought along a trojan bare skin condom (my fav) just incase. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

For your sake, I hope she has her strap on and some lube. So after she does your homework for you ( because like everything in your life someone other than you does the work ) she can fuck you in the ass. Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 328670334

I'll bet he likes it when she goes in dry.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-20, 01:20

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

For one, I have VPN on my cell phone. When you buy a VPN you get the app too. For two, I am on my laptop. You have no fucking idea where I am.

How's the midterm project going ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 01:20

pulling69 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 502811600 He's such a dumbass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-02-20, 01:20

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

For one, I have VPN on my cell phone.  When you buy a VPN you get the app too. For two, I am on my laptop. You have no fucking idea where I am.

How's the midterm project going ?
Not as well as the fat chick's dildo into his ass.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-20, 01:21

pulling69 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

This board's software is better than yours Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 969504605

Dude, I have VPNs that aren't detected as VPN's.  You obviously don't know much about concealing your identity on the internet.  The one I use that posts from different countries is detected by any website as a VPN. This one, no.  You think board software is smart? I changed it so now I am posting from India. Are you happy? You will never win.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-20, 01:38

tGreenWay wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 502811600 He's such a dumbass.  

Please stop posting. Im gunna bang this fat chick, I have zero doubts now. She just finished the project and now wants to watch a movie.  See ya guys in 3 weeks. I got a lot of traveling to do and important things to take care of.  Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 1362440668 Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 3557613862
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 01:44

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Please stop posting. Im gunna bang this fat chick, I have zero doubts now. She just finished the project and now wants to watch a movie.  See ya guys in 3 weeks. I got a lot of traveling to do and important things to take care of.  Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 1362440668 Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 3557613862

STFU. Loser.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-20, 01:47

Just doing some quick math:

Multiple Sylvans, 250k each: 750K

Multiple homes: 300K each: 1.2m

Multiple Lexus: 60k each: 180k

Dog: 5k

jet ski: 10k

Dozens of flat screens: 2K each: 24k

shoes: 5k

strap ons: 500

guitars: 20k

Jobs/degrees/income: 0

So net worth of about 2.2 m

Where do I sign up ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-20, 02:17

Jesus Christ, I was just down smoking a cigar outside.  This young girl and older guy come out of their apartment yelling at each other, they get in their car and sit there. They pull out of the spot and just sit there. They pull back into spot.  Then they pull back out. Then they stop and run back inside apartment. Then they come back out get half way down the street, then they floor it in reverse back to where I was standing.  Im standing there for like 3 minutes while the car is just parked in front of me, thinking like are they trying to rob me or kill me? Then the girl gets out and comes up to me.  She likes I've been crying a lot and need money for gas. Then she starts asking me how her makeup looks and if she is hot all while this old dude is in the car in the parking spot.  She was like I will do anything for money and I saw you and it looked like you had money.  So she starts saying she will fuck me etc all unsolicited.  After like 5 min, I carefully had removed a dollar from my wallet in my pocket to pull out and say this is all i got.  So i gave her the dollar and she was like do you want to come with us? I was like no as I was Im freaked the fuck out. Not going outside ever again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 02:18

duffy munn wrote:Just doing some quick math:

Multiple Sylvans, 250k each: 750K

Multiple homes: 300K each: 1.2m

Multiple Lexus: 60k each: 180k

Dog: 5k

jet ski: 10k

Dozens of flat screens: 2K each: 24k

shoes: 5k

strap ons: 500

guitars: 20k

Jobs/degrees/income: 0

So net worth of about 2.2 m

Where do I sign up ?

Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 502811600

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-20, 09:51

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Jesus Christ, I was just down smoking a cigar outside.  This young girl and older guy come out of their apartment yelling at each other, they get in their car and sit there. They pull out of the spot and just sit there. They pull back into spot.  Then they pull back out. Then they stop and run back inside apartment. Then they come back out get half way down the street, then they floor it in reverse back to where I was standing.  Im standing there for like 3 minutes while the car is just parked in front of me, thinking like are they trying to rob me or kill me? Then the girl gets out and comes up to me.  She likes I've been crying a lot and need money for gas. Then she starts asking me how her makeup looks and if she is hot all while this old dude is in the car in the parking spot.  She was like I will do anything for money and I saw you and it looked like you had money.  So she starts saying she will fuck me etc all unsolicited.  After like 5 min, I carefully had removed a dollar from my wallet in my pocket to pull out and say this is all i got.  So i gave her the dollar and she was like do you want to come with us? I was like no as I was Im freaked the fuck out. Not going outside ever again.

Cool story bro. Where did you get the dollar ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-20, 10:06

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Jesus Christ, I was just down smoking a cigar outside.  This young girl and older guy come out of their apartment yelling at each other, they get in their car and sit there. They pull out of the spot and just sit there. They pull back into spot.  Then they pull back out. Then they stop and run back inside apartment. Then they come back out get half way down the street, then they floor it in reverse back to where I was standing.  Im standing there for like 3 minutes while the car is just parked in front of me, thinking like are they trying to rob me or kill me? Then the girl gets out and comes up to me.  She likes I've been crying a lot and need money for gas. Then she starts asking me how her makeup looks and if she is hot all while this old dude is in the car in the parking spot.  She was like I will do anything for money and I saw you and it looked like you had money.  So she starts saying she will fuck me etc all unsolicited.  After like 5 min, I carefully had removed a dollar from my wallet in my pocket to pull out and say this is all i got.  So i gave her the dollar and she was like do you want to come with us? I was like no as I was Im freaked the fuck out. Not going outside ever again.

Should've gone with them, fatty.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-20, 19:09

Do I need to start one these threads for Saturday night?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-20, 19:10

Floyd Robertson wrote:Do I need to start one these threads for Saturday night?

I'm exhausted - I'll hang out with you Floyd.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-02-20, 19:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Do I need to start one these threads for Saturday night?

I'm exhausted - I'll hang out with you Floyd.
Friday night discussion thread because the board is dead - Page 4 969504605
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-20, 19:14

I golfed today. Shot a 92. But that was with a 9 and 2 7's. I hate my short game.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4