Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

+38
DoogieHouser
Heat Miser
Code_Warrior
Giant Moose
I.B. Fine
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
xsanguine
Frank Ricard
Vlad
AMwood
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Gomer
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
duffy munn
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
Dr. Strangelove
Jethro Bodeen
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Cameron
Ass Dan
SpartanInNH
HT
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
Blanch32
Rodeo Burger
steveschneider
InTenSity
DWags
42 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-28, 23:41

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I have it on good authority there are photos out there showing Trump rooting for fascism. The way I understand it, he even bought shirts supporting fascism.

Walmart?

That makes the most sense.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by Gomer 2016-02-28, 23:41

Most hilarious in all of this are the mindless sycophants who are falling goosestep in line with trump.

So fucking extensive are the bounds of their stupidity they keep rolling out Robert Byrd who fully and completely renounced his association with the klan (which he last associated with 58 years before he died) and received a perfect score from the NAACP in his latter years.

Contrast that with David Duke who is extensively involved in actively contributing to the most repugnant neo-nazi white power holocaust denying website on the web.

Of course, we shouldn't expect the sort of people who think getting a maglite in the ass at a massage parlor is a good time to understand that.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-28, 23:50

Gomer wrote:Most hilarious in all of this are the mindless sycophants who are falling goosestep in line with trump.

So fucking extensive are the bounds of their stupidity they keep rolling out Robert Byrd who fully and completely renounced his association with the klan (which he last associated with 58 years before he died) and received a perfect score from the NAACP in his latter years.

Contrast that with David Duke who is extensively involved in actively contributing to the most repugnant neo-nazi white power holocaust denying website on the web.

Of course, we shouldn't expect the sort of people who think getting a maglite in the ass at a massage parlor is a good time to understand that.

Get out of here with your facts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-28, 23:51

Gomer wrote:
Nordic wrote:But did he actually use the word "refuse"? I'll wait.
Given your trouble with the subtle intricacies of the English language and lack of the ability to process the simple definition of refuse I provided you, I'd not hold your breath if I were you.

I was trolling Nigel and his strict and narrative convenient usage of the definitions.

Your argument above is my argument with Mr. Roboto (Nigel)

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-28, 23:52

Nordic wrote:
Gomer wrote:
Given your trouble with the subtle intricacies of the English language and lack of the ability to process the simple definition of refuse I provided you, I'd not hold your breath if I were you.

I was trolling Nigel and his strict and narrative convenient usage of the definitions.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 502811600

Who's trolling who?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-28, 23:53

NigelUno wrote:
Nordic wrote:

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 502811600

Who's trolling who?

You're rubber I'm glue? Bro hug? OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 685334576
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-28, 23:53

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Greenway not answering. Clearly a yes.

Sorry, I was wooing my wife, hoping tonight would be the evening of our annual celebration of The Big O. It wasn't.

Sorry for your loss, Greenway. Please feel free to not call me if you need a friend to talk to.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-02-28, 23:55

Nordic wrote:
Gomer wrote:

My apologies. It's damn hard to troll in a kayak.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-28, 23:59

Gomer wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Good point. But casting for suckers with a ball of Corn Flakes is not hard.  (Literal definitions... wheeeee).

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 C-3po-caught-red-handed-how-and-why-did-the-classic-droid-lose-an-arm-c-3po-768100
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-02-29, 00:01

Nordic wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Good point. But casting for suckers with a ball of Corn Flakes is not hard.  (Literal definitions... wheeeee).

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 C-3po-caught-red-handed-how-and-why-did-the-classic-droid-lose-an-arm-c-3po-768100
Making good cornflake balls is a bit of an art though.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-29, 00:03

Gomer wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Making good cornflake balls is a bit of an art though.

Not really... grab a handful... wet... mush... insert treble hook
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-29, 00:04

Ohhhhh wait... I forgot... attach the above to fishing line, rod and reel... add a bell and wait for a ding.

Sorry for not being specific.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-29, 00:06

Shit... then you have to set the hook, reel in, net and land said sucker/carp. Hopefully I covered any loophole Nigel will point out.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-02-29, 00:06

Nordic wrote:Ohhhhh wait... I forgot... attach the above to fishing line, rod and reel... add a bell and wait for a ding.

See that's the trouble.  They don't stick to the line?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-02-29, 00:07

Are you using 2% or whole?  And does it matter if its pasteurized?  That shit will freak Pantry out.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-29, 00:10

Gomer wrote:
Nordic wrote:Ohhhhh wait... I forgot... attach the above to fishing line, rod and reel... add a bell and wait for a ding.

See that's the trouble.  They don't stick to the line?

No... sorry for leaving a lot for up for interpretation.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-29, 00:11

Gomer wrote:Are you using 2% or whole?  And does it matter if its pasteurized?  That shit will freak Pantry out.

Straight up Corn Flakes. Kroger no-name brand might work too. Experiment, go wild!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-29, 00:25

Gomer wrote:Most hilarious in all of this are the mindless sycophants who are falling goosestep in line with trump.

Wow, he eventually stopped working with the KKK? AMAZING (That photo hit reddit number 1 tonight, hillary will be losing a lot of support)! He lived until he was 92.  Duke can do the same thing! BTW for you dumb ass liberals, the black panthers were out in full support for Barrack Obama saying to kill crackers but thats ok.  Obama doesn't have to denounce people who want to kill white people! Love me some stupid democrats, Trump should denounce every one who says they are going to vote for him! Duke never endorsed shit, simply said he was voting for him.  #TrumpTrain #Fuckyou

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2016-02-29, 00:26; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-29, 00:26

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Wow, he eventually stopped working with the KKK? AMAZING! He lived until he was 92. Duke can do the same thing! BTW for you dumb ass liberals, the black panthers were out in full support for Barrack Obama saying to kill crackers but thats ok. Obama doesn't have to denounce people who want to kill white people! Love me some stupid democrats, Trump should denounce every one who says they are going to vote for him! Duke never endorsed shit, simply said he was voting for him. #TrumpTrain #Fuckyou

So, what you're saying is, that in your opinion Obama should have denounced the black panthers, but didn't, correct?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-29, 00:27

Trump is living rent free in many people
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-29, 01:46

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sorry, I was wooing my wife, hoping tonight would be the evening of our annual celebration of The Big O. It wasn't.

Sorry for your loss, Greenway. Please feel free to not call me if you need a friend to talk to.

Sorry for my late reply. I spilled some Bisquick on the bathroom floor and needed to clean it up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-29, 01:48

Gomer wrote:Are you using 2% or whole?  And does it matter if its pasteurized?  That shit will freak Pantry out.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 502811600 Here we go...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-29, 01:51

The_Dude wrote:Trump is living rent free in many people

This is one deep observation. You're a genius.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2016-02-29, 10:00

How We Fooled Donald Trump Into Retweeting Benito Mussolini

At the time of the account’s creation, Gawker Media Executive Editor John Cook expressed some concern that the joke behind the account was far too obvious, and wouldn’t trick anyone but a complete idiot.

Today, Donald Trump proved him—and all of us—right.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-02-29, 10:08

New CNN poll: Trump and Clinton "pulling away".

At this point, I think Trump's support is galvanized. He probably could shoot someone on 5th Ave and still win the nomination. Republican voter are "angry"!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-29, 10:14

Heat Miser wrote:How We Fooled Donald Trump Into Retweeting Benito Mussolini

At the time of the account’s creation, Gawker Media Executive Editor John Cook expressed some concern that the joke behind the account was far too obvious, and wouldn’t trick anyone but a complete idiot.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2016-02-29, 10:34

NigelUno wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:How We Fooled Donald Trump Into Retweeting Benito Mussolini

John Oliver did some nice work on Drumpf last night.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-29, 11:18

Trump is a mad genius--has revolutionized politics in less than one year. Bringing in people who were normally apathetic towards politics because he doesn't filter himself.

Loot at his detractors in this thread and how much attention they get.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-02-29, 11:31

See also: Sarah Palin

How did that work out for you?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-29, 12:17

Gomer wrote:See also: Sarah Palin

How did that work out for you?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-02-29, 12:42

Honestly you can't blame trump for his popularity and saying things that two party politicians are afraid to.  It's reached that point and was bound to happen.  The fanatics are coming out from underneath their rocks.  People are sick and tired of the bought and paid for, business as usual system that keeps regurgitating these candidates.

It's the idea that a Democrat has emerged in the Republican primary as the favorite for the nomination.  illustrating in spades the stupidity and lack of substance in that party. And idiots are cheering for the guy who will destroy their party forever. bounce
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-02-29, 13:28

Trump is an absolute disgrace and a complete embarrassment.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-29, 13:30

We don't give a fuck about a party.  Haven't you noticed yet? We want a new party! Trump's no longer just the candidate preferred by poorer, less-educated voters (though that was always a bit overplayed). His strength among college graduates has spiked since January to high numbers.  Trump now has 49 percent of the Republican vote nationally.  The theory of a Trump ceiling has been proven flawed.  The theory of consolidating votes has been proven flawed.  This is a movement mankind has never seen before.  Trump will take NY over Hillary too  OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 3493939353 Born to late to explore the earth. Born to soon to explore the galaxy.  Born just in time to Make America Great Again. #YUGGGEE #HIGHENERGY #10FeetHigher #TrumpTrainToTheWhiteHouse
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-29, 13:33

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:We don't give a fuck about a party.  Haven't you noticed yet? We want a new party! Trump's no longer just the candidate preferred by poorer, less-educated voters (though that was always a bit overplayed). His strength among college graduates has spiked since January to high numbers.  Trump now has 49 percent of the Republican vote nationally.  The theory of a Trump ceiling has been proven flawed.  The theory of consolidating votes has been proven flawed.  This is a movement mankind has never seen before.  Trump will take NY over Hillary too  OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 3493939353 Born to late to explore the earth. Born to soon to explore the galaxy.  Born just in time to Make America Great Again. #YUGGGEE #HIGHENERGY #10FeetHigher #TrumpTrainToTheWhiteHouse

MAKE AMERICA GREAT*

*(Made in Mexico, China, Holland, and Japan)

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2016-02-29, 18:45

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 Button
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-02-29, 21:24

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:We don't give a fuck about a party.  Haven't you noticed yet? We want a new party! Trump's no longer just the candidate preferred by poorer, less-educated voters (though that was always a bit overplayed). His strength among college graduates has spiked since January to high numbers.  Trump now has 49 percent of the Republican vote nationally.  The theory of a Trump ceiling has been proven flawed.  The theory of consolidating votes has been proven flawed.  This is a movement mankind has never seen before.  Trump will take NY over Hillary too  OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 3493939353 Born to late to explore the earth. Born to soon to explore the galaxy.  Born just in time to Make America Great Again. #YUGGGEE #HIGHENERGY #10FeetHigher #TrumpTrainToTheWhiteHouse

I like how the haters site the poor and stupid to make fun of trump. Isn't that the same demo that elected obama? Such simpleton idiots
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 14 Empty Trump is the best political movement of our lives

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-01, 07:41

....and yet some of you bonars don't appreciate nor comprehend it. Instead, you are tools for the reds and blues. The fact that some of you honestly believe hillary, the heir to the liberal crown, will "sweep the floor" with Trump is down right laughable. All you Obama slurpers who wanted "hope" and "change " well here it is! Oh, that's right you actually didnt. Wanted more of the same and got it by the cement truck loads
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-01, 07:45

When a conservative republican movie star actorcan get blue collar UAW workers to line up at the polls to vote for him for president, that is the best political movement of all time. However, you're probably too young to remember Reagan.

Love the idiot bonars that think only the last 25-30 years count. Fuck, if that's so, we're like 50th in the world. It's like Michigan football being proud of their last 10 years and now especially cause Harbaugh is acting like an idiot and disregarding their history.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-01, 07:49

MAKE TRUMP GREAT*

*(Made in Mexico, China, and Holland)

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-03-01, 08:49

Sure, whatever you say dumbass.

Sincerely,

Lech Walesa
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next