Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

+38
DoogieHouser
Heat Miser
Code_Warrior
Giant Moose
I.B. Fine
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
xsanguine
Frank Ricard
Vlad
AMwood
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Gomer
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
duffy munn
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
Dr. Strangelove
Jethro Bodeen
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Cameron
Ass Dan
SpartanInNH
HT
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
Blanch32
Rodeo Burger
steveschneider
InTenSity
DWags
42 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by Nordic Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 23:18

Triple Sparty wrote:Does anyone think Cruz can really win general?

rofl
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!!

Post by Turtleneck Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 23:19

Blanch32 wrote:Shit Trump is going to be near me Monday. Should I go?

Yes! If you can manage to get in a pic with him it will collapse his campaign...or maybe make him look extremely sympathetic to the less fortunate. Shit, you might end up helping him. Tough call. Either way you ruin him or win him the nomination.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 23:19

Ted Cruz thinks Ted Cruz can win the general.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 23:30

They're running commercials in Florida that Rubio is an expert on foreign policy and trump isn't. Wtf has Rubio done, other than be Cuban?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 23:35

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Cruz takes Kansas

1st candidate to get over 50% in ANY state.....poor SD may have a stroke.

And leading in Maine.

You are such a cuck.  First of all, he didn't get over 50 percent.  Second of all, Trump won the only states that mattered.  He spent two hours in Maine and two hours in Kansas.  He doesn't give a fuck about those states (He doesn't give a fuck about Caucus's in general).  Cruz's run is over, the bible thumping  states like Kansas that choose Santorum over Romney to like 50 to 20 percent and choose Huckabee over Mccain like 47 to 20 percent is done. Maine is a joke, they forgot they were voting today and are irrelevant.  Mind as well be a part of Canada. Trump wins tonight, great victory.   He is above track to win the nomination.  God bless America, God Bless Trump #TrumpTrain #ImHardAsFuckIAintGunnaLie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 23:40

InTenSity wrote:They're running commercials in Florida that Rubio is an expert on foreign policy and trump isn't. Wtf has Rubio done, other than be Cuban?

Rubio is Bush foreign policy 2.0. He is a moron. He is a lightweight that takes his foreign policy marching orders from neocons. However, the Cruz campaign's national security advisor has a Ph.D. in art history so I guess it could be worse.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 23:45

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

And leading in Maine.

You are such a cuck.  First of all, he didn't get over 50 percent.  Second of all, Trump won the only states that mattered.  He spent two hours in Maine and two hours in Kansas.  He doesn't give a fuck about those states (He doesn't give a fuck about Caucus's in general).  Cruz's run is over, the bible thumping  states like Kansas that choose Santorum over Romney to like 50 to 20 percent and choose Huckabee over Mccain like 47 to 20 percent is done. Maine is a joke, they forgot they were voting today and are irrelevant.  Mind as well be a part of Canada. Trump wins tonight, great victory.   He is above track to win the nomination.  God bless America, God Bless Trump #TrumpTrain #ImHardAsFuckIAintGunnaLie

Kansas was no surprise. Brownback has destroyed that state but voters returned him to office. Cruz had Kanas won a while ago. Maine was a bit surprising. I thought Kasich would have a stronger showing and definitely surprised to see Cruz win. Maybe the Trump train is not picking up as many new passengers. I guess we will see in the next 10 days.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 0:01

Turtleneck wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Kansas was no surprise. Brownback has destroyed that state but voters returned him to office. Cruz had Kanas won a while ago. Maine was a bit surprising. I thought Kasich would have a stronger showing and definitely surprised to see Cruz win. Maybe the Trump train is not picking up as many new passengers. I guess we will see in the next 10 days.

I would vote for Cruz over Hillary rather than writing in Trump. The best thing about tonight was the obliteration of lil Marco and he is in Puerto Rico chasing delegates lmao However, Trump needed at least 366 delegates by the end of today to be on target for the nomination. As of this post, he already has 378, although he will be allocated a few more once Kentucky and Louisiana are done reporting. In contrast, Cruz needs to have 455 by the end of today to be on target, but he only has 295 as of this comment. Cruz doesn't have a winning path except for the convention. Would bet Trump and Cruz would join together at convention to overcome establishment. Regardless, establishment candidates are out!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 0:07

Is the Trump train losing steam?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 0:15

We talking about Kansas?? Kansas? Are we talking about who won Kansas? Not the nomination...but we talking about Kansas?? Are you talking about Kansas? I know it's important man....but are we talking about Kansas??
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 1:29

I would bang Hillary Clinton. Big time.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 7:13

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

And leading in Maine.

You are such a cuck.  First of all, he didn't get over 50 percent.  [b]Second of all, Trump won the only states that mattered.  He spent two hours in Maine and two hours in Kansas.  He doesn't give a fuck about those states (He doesn't give a fuck about Caucus's in general).[b]  Cruz's run is over, the bible thumping  states like Kansas that choose Santorum over Romney to like 50 to 20 percent and choose Huckabee over Mccain like 47 to 20 percent is done. Maine is a joke, they forgot they were voting today and are irrelevant.  Mind as well be a part of Canada. Trump wins tonight, great victory.   He is above track to win the nomination.  God bless America, God Bless Trump #TrumpTrain #ImHardAsFuckIAintGunnaLie

He didn't care about Kansas? That seems contrary to what Trump said (and did) on Saturday.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-drops-out-conservative-conference-n531881

"Organizers of a high-profile conservative conference in Washington DC say that Donald Trump has abruptly cancelled his planned appearance tomorrow.

Trump was scheduled to address activists at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) early Saturday morning.

In a statement, Trump's campaign said he would be campaigning in Kansas Saturday in advance of that state's caucuses.

"The Donald J. Trump for President Campaign has just announced it will be in Witchita, Kanasas for a major rally on Saturday prior to Caucus," the statement read, misspelling the name of both the city and the state where he will appear."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 7:33

Turtleneck wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Except all the polls had the Donald winning.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 7:34

Yes. I think he mops up on Hills.

Polling shows he beats her and The Donald loses to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 7:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Is the Trump train losing steam?

Lost Maine and Kansas which polls had shown him winning easily - then barely held on in Kentucky and Louisiana.  States that again polls had shown him winning my 20-30 points.   The shine is off, Trump is nearly finished.

Greg Giroux ‏@greggiroux 7h7 hours ago
Louisiana R primary (100% in):
Early (48,407): Trump 46.7% Cruz 22.9% Rubio 20.1%
Election Day (252,762): Cruz 40.7% Trump 40.4% Rubio 9.5%
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 7:56

Ass Dan wrote:I would bang Hillary Clinton. Big time.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 21 Hillary-Clinton-OVERBITE
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 7:59

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Is the Trump train losing steam?

Lost Maine and Kansas which polls had shown him winning easily - then barely held on in Kentucky and Louisiana.  States that again polls had shown him winning my 20-30 points.   The shine is off, Trump is nearly finished.

Greg Giroux ‏@greggiroux  7h7 hours ago
Louisiana R primary (100% in):
Early (48,407): Trump 46.7% Cruz 22.9% Rubio 20.1%
Election Day (252,762): Cruz 40.7% Trump 40.4% Rubio 9.5%
I've always thought of Donald the candidate to be the real life version of Greg Stillson.

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 21 No%2BFutureTed%2BCruise
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 8:02

Ass Dan wrote:I would bang Hillary Clinton. Big time.
Is there a different, younger, hotter Hillary Clinton or do you mean bang her with like a golf club?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 8:23

Even Nate Silver wants to break SD's heart.

That’s a wrap for us, folks. We’ll have more analysis of tonight’s results in the days ahead, but here’s how I’d score the evening relative to expectations on the GOP side. I mean that in a more precise way than when the term “expectations” is usually invoked. Specifically, I mean that if you’d drawn up a list of plausible outcomes this morning and ranked them from best (10) to worst (0) for each candidate, how would candidates fare by that measure?

Ted Cruz — 9 out of 10. Huge win in Kansas, unexpected win in Maine, and unexpectedly close to Trump in Louisiana, with results suggesting he might even have won if not for early votes. Cruz’s loss in Kentucky was also narrow — he came much closer to Trump, for example, than he did in Tennessee on Super Tuesday. Not quite a “best case scenario” but not more than one step removed from it.

Donald Trump — 2 out of 10. You could equivocate by saying Trump performs poorly in caucuses, and there aren’t all that many of them left, but the huge split in the election day versus early vote in Louisiana suggests that he’s encountering serious problems, perhaps the most serious since voting started on Feb. 1. It also appears as though Cruz will pick up more delegates than Trump did from the night.

Ted Cruz Won Semi-Super Saturday
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 8:30

So today's lesson is that Cruz is picking up steam, Trump is sliding, and America continues to lose.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 8:58

OT: Don't know if Trump's run is coming to an end, but it's been great so far!! - Page 21 B1eb745e61e0430ba1f38eaa19a0fc84_0-big
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 9:30

Turtleneck wrote:So today's lesson is that Cruz is picking up steam, Trump is sliding, and America continues to lose.

Rest easy my Spartan friend, Ted Cruz will truly make America great again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 9:36

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:So today's lesson is that Cruz is picking up steam, Trump is sliding, and America continues to lose.

Rest easy my Spartan friend, Ted Cruz will truly make America great again.

He is so condescending. He needs people to be as equally as dumb as Trump needs them to be. His twisted view of the founding and the Constitution tell me his designs on the presidency are a bit more nefarious than he lets on. Also, anybody who seeks the presidency but gets advice on national security issues from a person with a Ph.D. in art history is a moron. Cruz might actually be worse than Trump.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 9:38

Turtleneck wrote:Cruz might actually be worse than Trump.

Unpossible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 9:40

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Cruz might actually be worse than Trump.

Unpossible.

It's the truth. One is a bumbling idiot billionaire and the other is about as trustworthy as a rattlesnake.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 9:44

Turtleneck wrote: the other is about as trustworthy as a rattlesnake.

Unlike Hills?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 9:54

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote: the other is about as trustworthy as a rattlesnake.

Unlike Hills?

Right on schedule! The deflection train always runs on time. Is Hillary Clinton relevant to the conversation? No. But rather than discuss Joseph McCarthy...I mean Ted Cruz...Clinton is somehow introduced. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy kippers as much as the next guy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 9:55

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Unlike Hills?

Right on schedule! The deflection train always runs on time. Is Hillary Clinton relevant to the conversation? No. But rather than discuss Joseph McCarthy...I mean Ted Cruz...Clinton is somehow introduced. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy kippers as much as the next guy.

Well those are going to be the choices in November, so I don't see how that's a deflection.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 9:59

I am working under the assumption the choice in November will be Trump or Cruz v. Clinton. Therefore, I do not care who the choice is in November because I will not be voting for either one.

It's a deflection because it moves the direction of the conversation away from Cruz's dishonesty and towards Clinton's. Clinton is not relevant to a conversation specifically about Cruz.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 10:06

Turtleneck wrote: I am working under the assumption the choice in November will be Trump or Cruz v. Clinton. Therefore, I do not care who the choice is in November because I will not be voting for either one.

It's a deflection because it moves the direction of the conversation away from Cruz's dishonesty and towards Clinton's. Clinton is not relevant to a conversation specifically about Cruz.

OK, I'm with you now. Tell me how Cruz has specifically been dishonest? Maybe I need to vote for Kasich?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 10:07

Another reason to dislike Trump.

Bill Belichick and his girlfriend had dinner with good friend Donald Trump

It looks like Patriots head coach Bill Belichick and his girlfriend Linda Holliday are among Donald Trump's good friends. On Saturday, Holliday posted a photo of the three of them after dinner.

Belichick isn't the only Patriot associated with Trump. We saw a "Make American Great Again" hat in Tom Brady's locker room before, and Trump has reaffirmed that the two are also good friends.

At this point, we wouldn't be surprised if there are more New England Patriots that are supporting Trump for the presidency

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/3/6/11168022/bill-belichick-girlfriend-dinner-donald-trump-drumpf
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 10:28

Turtleneck wrote:Another reason to dislike Trump.

Bill Belichick and his girlfriend had dinner with good friend Donald Trump

It looks like Patriots head coach Bill Belichick and his girlfriend Linda Holliday are among Donald Trump's good friends. On Saturday, Holliday posted a photo of the three of them after dinner.

Belichick isn't the only Patriot associated with Trump. We saw a "Make American Great Again" hat in Tom Brady's locker room before, and Trump has reaffirmed that the two are also good friends.

At this point, we wouldn't be surprised if there are more New England Patriots that are supporting Trump for the presidency

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/3/6/11168022/bill-belichick-girlfriend-dinner-donald-trump-drumpf

Holy shit! I just realized it SD265 is Trump's kid! Look at those thumbs! This all makes sense now!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 10:30

gHost Spartan wrote:

Part of me thinks that he doesn't even want the job and instead, he wants to be the center of the universe for a while and create as much chaos as possible. Who knows. Stay tuned.

That's exactly what I said about you when you started that thread asking for advice on visiting asian massage parlors.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 10:30

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote: I am working under the assumption the choice in November will be Trump or Cruz v. Clinton. Therefore, I do not care who the choice is in November because I will not be voting for either one.

OK, I'm with you now.   Tell me how Cruz has specifically been dishonest?  Maybe I need to vote for Kasich?

In the area of dirty politics, the first two things that come to mind are what his campaign did to Carson in Iowa (believing his campaign's explanation is like believing that Trump's earpiece really did malfunction) and the smear campaign he put together during Hagel's nomination hearing. Then there was the Marco Rubio video with faked audio. I realize somebody was more-or-less fired for the video, but it still adds to a pattern of deceit. We can argue this is what it takes to win an election - because that is true of presidential elections - but Cruz likes to pat himself on the back for being ethically and morally superior to his opponents and spends a lot of time talking about the importance of Christianity in his life. It just seems odd that a guy who is motivated by his strong Christian principles would be so ruthless and merciless.

Some more subtle dishonesty is his insistence on getting back to what the framers intended but also saying he does not compromise. Anybody who did not sleep through American history in high school knows the framers were big on compromise. They understood the value of compromise in achieving political action. The design of government came from the Connecticut Compromise, the Constitution happened because of the 3/5th Compromise, and even the Bill of Rights was a compromise. He also spends a lot of time talking about how he will issue "a slew of executive orders on day number one." The power of executive order is not formally granted to the president in Article II. Any candidate who truly believes in limited government would believe the powers of the three branches do not extend beyond what they have be formally granted in the Constitution. There is also the issue of religious liberty. He does not stop at saying LooseGoose Pie Company has a right to refuse service to same-sex couples. He seems to think religious liberty extends to public servants imposing their religious values on others. All of these things add up to what I consider to be dishonest. The biggest problem I have with Cruz is he tries to tell you he is somebody other than who he really is. That means the way he misrepresents the founding and Constitution contributes to a larger pattern of deceit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:12

LooseGoose wrote:

OK, I'm with you now.   Tell me how Cruz has specifically been dishonest?  Maybe I need to vote for Kasich?

Isn't Cruz a religous nutcase that panders to the neocon ultraconservative right?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:14

Kasich is on record saying he wants to create a new government agency that promotes judeo-Christian values. Just because he doesn't take part in the debate circus doesn't mean he's any more grounded than the others
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:41

Jake from State Farm wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Isn't Cruz a religous nutcase that panders to the neocon ultraconservative right?

I know TN will hit me for this - but name me a politician that doesn't pander for votes? It's not like that's unique in any way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

I know TN will hit me for this - but name me a politician that doesn't pander for votes? It's not like that's unique in any way.

Why would I hit you for that? I would hit you if you said Cruz was the only one not pandering. But as you said, pandering is common across the board.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:48

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

In the area of dirty politics, the first two things that come to mind are what his campaign did to Carson in Iowa (believing his campaign's explanation is like believing that Trump's earpiece really did malfunction) and the smear campaign he put together during Hagel's nomination hearing. Then there was the Marco Rubio video with faked audio. I realize somebody was more-or-less fired for the video, but it still adds to a pattern of deceit. We can argue this is what it takes to win an election - because that is true of presidential elections - but Cruz likes to pat himself on the back for being ethically and morally superior to his opponents and spends a lot of time talking about the importance of Christianity in his life. It just seems odd that a guy who is motivated by his strong Christian principles would be so ruthless and merciless.

Some more subtle dishonesty is his insistence on getting back to what the framers intended but also saying he does not compromise. Anybody who did not sleep through American history in high school knows the framers were big on compromise. They understood the value of compromise in achieving political action. The design of government came from the Connecticut Compromise, the Constitution happened because of the 3/5th Compromise, and even the Bill of Rights was a compromise. He also spends a lot of time talking about how he will issue "a slew of executive orders on day number one." The power of executive order is not formally granted to the president in Article II. Any candidate who truly believes in limited government would believe the powers of the three branches do not extend beyond what they have be formally granted in the Constitution. There is also the issue of religious liberty. He does not stop at saying LooseGoose Pie Company has a right to refuse service to same-sex couples. He seems to think religious liberty extends to public servants imposing their religious values on others. All of these things add up to what I consider to be dishonest. The biggest problem I have with Cruz is he tries to tell you he is somebody other than who he really is. That means the way he misrepresents the founding and Constitution contributes to a larger pattern of deceit.

I am not reading all that.

Can't you just say he's dirty like the rest of them?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:51

I do not think he is dirty. He looks clean to me. He is well kept and I have not read anything about poor hygiene.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next