Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

+31
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
NigelUno
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
The_Dude
Code_Warrior
Cameron
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Rocinante
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Gomer
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
Giant Moose
InTenSity
35 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 12 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-02, 17:27

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's a strange world.. you throw in how sensitive some people are, combined with how serious they take an internet message board.. and it gets downright bizarre.

Luckily ol' Bob he doesn't care one bit, it's why you rarely see him around these parts.

Hammer meets nail.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 12 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-02, 17:53

Is this a general bump or for some new, specific reason? Gimme some context, you jackasses, and do it quickly, before the battery in my phone dies and I'm left to wonder forever.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-02, 18:07

tGreenWay wrote:Is this a general bump or for some new, specific reason? Gimme some context, you jackasses, and do it quickly, before the battery in my phone dies and I'm left to wonder forever.

As soon as Bob is done not caring in:

Trump threads
Gun threads
Recruiting threads
Cop threads
Brown people threads
Religion threads
Free speech threads
Msu threads
Harbaugh threads
SCum threads
Abortion threads (not to be confused with Blanch threads)
NCAA threads
Obama threads
Muslim threads

He will get back to you.

So, in short, when he's done not taking things serious. He'll respond.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-02, 18:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Man this thread reminds me of how insufferable this board was for a few months there
it's a strange world.. you throw in how sensitive some people are, combined with how serious they take an internet message board.. and it gets downright bizarre.

GSM
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-02, 21:49

You people are fucking assholes. Banning people on a site that was a direct response to the over moderation of the rcmb. Oh boy I get to read more threads authored by Travis and loose fake fighting. This place sucks. Same stupid inane shit everyday with nigel
And ghost heading over to the rcmb making up schticks to troll people. Fuck loose spends more time on the rcmb then he does here.

You claim there were 57 posters on here. Yet only 8 of you post over and over and you decide to ban two more. So fucked up
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-02, 22:27

Tanfan! wrote:You people are fucking assholes. Banning people on a site that was a direct response to the over moderation of the rcmb. Oh boy I get to read more threads authored by Travis and loose fake fighting. This place sucks. Same stupid inane shit everyday with nigel
And ghost heading over to the rcmb making up schticks to troll people. Fuck loose spends more time on the rcmb then he does  here.

You claim there were 57 posters on here. Yet only 8 of you post over and over and you decide to ban two more. So fucked up

cheers cheers cheers I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 12 502811600 I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 12 502811600 I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 12 502811600

TILT
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-02, 23:41

Tanfan! wrote:You people are fucking assholes. Banning people on a site that was a direct response to the over moderation of the rcmb. Oh boy I get to read more threads authored by Travis and loose fake fighting. This place sucks. Same stupid inane shit everyday with nigel
And ghost heading over to the rcmb making up schticks to troll people. Fuck loose spends more time on the rcmb then he does here.

Just wanted to chime in and say holy fucking tilt!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-03, 00:05

And ghost heading over to the rcmb making up schticks to troll people. Fuck loose spends more time on the rcmb then he does  here.

Take your heart pills. You're gonna stroke out on us.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 00:11

Bye then?

No one really cares tanfan. I think you're just upset that you're irrelevant here and you can't get people's jimmys all pissy every time you post because there aren't 100 people reading this right now that haven't read the same old shit over and over.

Reinvent yourself if that's what you want. I've been telling you that for some time now. Or admit failure and quit. Whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-03, 02:39

Poop.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-03, 07:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Bye then?

No one really cares tanfan. I think you're just upset that you're irrelevant here and you can't get people's jimmys all pissy every time you post because there aren't 100 people reading this right now that haven't read the same old shit over and over.

Reinvent yourself if that's what you want. I've been telling you that for some time now. Or admit failure and quit. Whatever.

Oh, why don't you just ban me then? Am I being too repetitive like Moose and Bob? Am I annoying you? I mean your daily fake fights are so much more enjoyable to read?

When you google spartan sports etc, this place pops up on the first page. I think people see this board as a potential message board geared toward normal sports stuff, and then they read and see the same 6 to 8 posters fighting over who to ban and leave.  I will literally log on and see what's been posted and see a thread started by one of you hammering whoever you don't like this week and just log off.  I think people come and go quickly because you guys want to control the content.  bob is funny and so is Moose. You are supposed to be able to post how you feel on here and now that the optimists (oh how cute you change the word b l ower to optimists--- so fucked up) are in charge, you want it all rah rah.  Free Speech mother fuckers or turn this fucker off.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 07:40

Why do you keep saying Bob?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 07:56

Tanner gets it. This post will clearly tilt wbh and the rest of his green seat mafia gang.

Btw, Moose is posting his same shit on 247 under Moose jaws no problem. Yet, our tards still chest beat over that permaban.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 07:58

Blanch32 wrote:

Tanner gets it. This post will clearly tilt wbh and the rest of his green seat mafia gang.

Btw, Moose is posting his same shit on 247 under Moose jaws no problem. Yet, our tards still chest beat over that permaban.

Oh!!!!!!! Solution!!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 08:00

Tanfan! wrote:

Bye then?

Oh, why don't you just ban me then? Am I being too repetitive like Moose and Bob? Am I annoying you? I mean your daily fake fights are so much more enjoyable to read?

When you google spartan sports etc, this place pops up on the first page. I think people see this board as a potential message board geared toward normal sports stuff, and then they read and see the same 6 to 8 posters fighting over who to ban and leave.  I will literally log on and see what's been posted and see a thread started by one of you hammering whoever you don't like this week and just log off.  I think people come and go quickly because you guys want to control the content.  bob is funny and so is Moose. You are supposed to be able to post how you feel on here and now that the optimists (oh how cute you change the word b l ower to optimists--- so fucked up) are in charge, you want it all rah rah.  Free Speech mother fuckers or turn this fucker off.

Tanner is flat killing the gsm right now. Watch them just respond with "tilt" like thata relevant or means anything
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 08:01

Blanch32 wrote:

Oh!!!!!!! Solution!!!!

This reasoning and logic is why you were not 3.98 HC...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 08:05

tGreenWay wrote:Is this a general bump or for some new, specific reason? Gimme some context, you jackasses, and do it quickly, before the battery in my phone dies and I'm left to wonder forever.
basically, I just enjoy pointing out how hypersensitive some people are and how easily their little snowflake feelings are hurt.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 08:07

Tanfan! wrote:

Bye then?

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 12 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 08:27

I'm going to spend 24 hours of my life thinking about this.. and if I'm still offended, I will move to have you banned.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-03, 08:29

Wait.

Is Tanfan here complaining about fake fights?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 08:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
basically, I just enjoy pointing out how hypersensitive some people are and how easily their little snowflake feelings are hurt.

You mean referenced poster can't hack It and needs to toughen the fuck up?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 08:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'm going to spend 24 hours of my life thinking about this.. and if I'm still offended, I will move to have you banned.

....and then no one complain about said banning or I will consider you to be a pansy.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 08:45

NigelUno wrote:Wait.

Dude sets the bar.....and doesn't do it every hour for months on end either
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 08:45

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:basically, I just enjoy pointing out how hypersensitive some people are and how easily their little snowflake feelings are hurt.

Or he should run from thread to thread and cry about the mods and illuminati like a pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 08:56

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Or he should run from thread to thread and cry about the mods and illuminati like a pussy.

Hypocrites no like when their hypocrisy is exposed.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-03, 09:01

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Wait.

Dude sets the bar.....and doesn't do it every hour for months on end either

Ironic...
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-03, 10:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

No. You love to bump this thread so your ass suckers will see how oppressed poor little BobbySak is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 10:40

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:basically, I just enjoy pointing out how hypersensitive some people are and how easily their little snowflake feelings are hurt.

No. You love to bump this thread so your ass suckers will see how oppressed poor little BobbySak is.
I'm sorry your snowflake feelings are so fragile..

Vote here to ban bob sak

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 10:41

Blanch32 wrote:

for the life of me, I can't fathom the people who simply can't ignore someone they are in disagreement with or find annoying, etc.

I suppose they're the types that have to feel victimized in order to feel validated..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-06-03, 10:44

Bob is starting to tilt. Oh yes.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-03, 10:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

for the life of me, I can't fathom the people who simply can't ignore someone they are in disagreement with or find annoying, etc.

I suppose they're the types that have to feel victimized in order to feel validated..

Says that man that bumps his "victim" thread nearly daily. What a fucking hypocrite.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 10:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Agree with this. I also don't understand why reasonably well educated adults don't stop a behavior they know bothers people. I don't understand why people who fly the confederate flag don't realize it's intimidating to others and makes them uncomfortable but yet, they insist on putting it in their truck. I don't get why the Redskins just don't fucking say, you know what, this is pretty stupid, and change. the mascot. Like you, I'm puzzled.

I guess in both instances the guilty party will just make up some reason to trivialize their behavior and try to put the blame on the other side.

It's a fucked up world we live in. One that gives us two candidates for president that we are currently enjoying.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 10:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:for the life of me, I can't fathom the people who simply can't ignore someone they are in disagreement with or find annoying, etc.

Says that man that bumps his "victim" thread nearly daily. What a fucking hypocrite.
bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 10:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I don't either. Then again, certain people do need to live in small towns for a reason....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 10:54

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:for the life of me, I can't fathom the people who simply can't ignore someone they are in disagreement with or find annoying, etc.

Agree with this. I also don't understand why reasonably well educated adults don't stop a behavior they know bothers people. I don't understand why people who fly the confederate flag don't realize it's intimidating to others and makes them uncomfortable but yet, they insist on putting it in their truck. I don't get why the Redskins just don't fucking say, you know what, this is pretty stupid, and change. the mascot. Like you, I'm puzzled.

I guess in both instances the guilty party will just make up some reason to trivialize their behavior and try to put the blame on the other side.

It's a fucked up world we live in. One that gives us two candidates for president that we are currently enjoying.

This is actually a good thought out response. Awaiting Bob sak reply to see if he accepts the challenge or cowtoes
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 10:59

DWags wrote:

Agree with this.  I also don't understand why reasonably well educated adults don't stop a behavior they know bothers people.   I don't understand why people who fly the confederate flag don't realize it's intimidating to others and makes them uncomfortable but yet, they insist on putting it in their truck.  I don't get why the Redskins just don't fucking say, you know what, this is pretty stupid, and change. the mascot.    Like you, I'm puzzled.  

It's a fucked up world we live in.  One that gives us two candidates for president that we are currently enjoying.  
I guess that's where we differ.

I don't mind people who fly the confederate flag... like I've said before, it let's everyone know where the racists and meth labs are - at least they're being honest in their racist, bigoted pride.

I don't care what the Redskins call themselves.. who would sit around all day and watch football, anyway? And then really have a sincere opinion about what the team they just watched calls themselves? I say let the market decide.

I believe in free will and the freedom to do what you want. If you want to be religious - cool. Expect people like me to mock you. If you want to mock me for mocking them, cool - I truly think that's okay.

If some old, lonely guy who lives in the middle of the sticks finds my posts here offensive, I'm sorry.. I find things people say here offensive quite often - and I ignore them. Maybe that's a genetic gift that I have that the lonely old man who lives in the middle of the sticks doesn't.. I don't know.

I will forever be perplexed by the people here who are okay with racism, bigotry, misogyny, obscenity-laced tirades, etc - but somehow have a problem with an idiot like me typing the word "bump" every other post.. but... as I said, that's their right. I'm cool with them living their message board life however they see fit.

and you, Sir, are a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

GO GREEN!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 11:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:[  

It's a fucked up world we live in.  One that gives us two candidates for president that we are currently enjoying.  

If some old, lonely guy who lives in the middle of the sticks finds my posts here offensive, I'm sorry.. I find things people say here offensive quite often - and I ignore them. Maybe that's a genetic gift that I have

GO GREEN!!

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 11:25

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

If some old, lonely guy who lives in the middle of the sticks finds my posts here offensive, I'm sorry.. I find things people say here offensive quite often - and I ignore them. Maybe that's a genetic gift that I have

GO GREEN!!

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 12 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 11:27

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

GO GREEN!!

Weak. Bob was tilting and that's the best you had to offer? Smh. Guess I'll have to continue to ebattle Bob all on my own without help from the gsm....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-03, 11:45

DWags wrote:

They don't bother me? It's just the select few on here who want nothing but the same content with their weak ass The coaches can never do wrong, crap. Fuck that. And fuck you for trying to control opposing opinions. That is why this place was created in the first place. Hell, Trevor got so scared he unbanned me of all people because he knew I could draw people away. When you dicks put nigel in control I knew those board would either fail or flounder like it is now. Now that guys like you want to limit free speech to fanboy crap good luck drawing more than 8 to 10 posters who post on here. Most are turned off and leave. Just telling the truth. No tilt.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next