Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

+31
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
NigelUno
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
The_Dude
Code_Warrior
Cameron
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Rocinante
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Gomer
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
Giant Moose
InTenSity
35 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-24, 15:43

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 502811600

I laugh at this not because of autism but because I'm fairly certain I have a certain form of adult onset something.. I don't know what that something is, though.

I'm sure the message board police is preparing their detail diagnosis as I type, though. Rolling Eyes

Impotency? Premature ejaculation?

Cuckold for BBC
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-24, 15:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 200_s

Do you have autism?
I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 502811600

I laugh at this not because of autism but because I'm fairly certain I have a certain form of adult onset something.. I don't know what that something is, though.

I'm sure the message board police is preparing their detail diagnosis as I type, though. Rolling Eyes

To be clear, this wasn't directed specifically at you Bob. But if I have helped out in any small way, you're welcome. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 55953254
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 15:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 502811600

To be clear, this wasn't directed specifically at you Bob. But if I have helped out in any small way, you're welcome. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 55953254
thanks, man.. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 16:01

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 200_s

Do you have autism?

Holy shit, bullseye.

Fuck now I feel bad.
I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 502811600

don't feel bad, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-24, 16:23

Any motion to temporarily ban someone should include a suggested length of ban also.

I hope it's OK that I expressed my opinion on that in this public forum.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 07:49

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

at 7:46 am today, March 25th, 2016, I bumped the "Frieeeday" thread. Please proceed with caution.

If you do inadvertently open that particular thread and find its contents particularly troubling, I sincerely apologize. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I regret any emotional, intellectual, and psychological harm it may have caused.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 09:13

bump.. for old times sake.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-05-03, 09:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:bump.. for old times sake.

Thanks for reminding me how fragile the egos of our mods are. Its not just an RCMB problem. The mods really do want to control the message.

Oh well...human nature I guess.

For the record, I'm against all bannings. Leave that to the other board. Make the Swill unique by allowing everyone to speak freely.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-05-03, 09:23; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 09:22

Vlad wrote:

Thanks for reminding me how fragile the egos of our mods are. Its not just an RCMB problem. The mods really do want to control the message.

yeah.. odd - a bit disturbing, even - how seriously some people take message boards.

oh well - you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-03, 09:26

I just edited vlads post for funsies. Let's see if he can find what I did. Might take awhile.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-03, 09:53

This was fun in a "ouch, the strap on you're using is a bit too big" sort of way.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-03, 09:56

Re-living your glory days of persecution or just starved for attention?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-05-03, 10:05

LooseGoose wrote:

I think he was just trying to embarrass you. It worked IMO.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 10:06

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-03, 10:14

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nope, not embarrassed one bit. I think the board is much improved with Moose gone and Bob toned down. What the hell is there to be embarrassed over?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-03, 10:15

Glad we don't have to vote anymore. I've noticed a big change on this board. Not perfect yet, but so much better.

"With abuse, comes control"

fucking Dantonio is a god damn mother fucking boss. He doesn't carry Ak47's around with him, he only needs a wheel barrel for his balls. Guy speaks the truth.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-03, 10:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

yeah.. odd - a bit disturbing, even - how seriously some people take message boards.

oh well - you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

Thank God Moose doesn't take it seriously.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 10:23

LooseGoose wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Nope, not embarrassed one bit. I think the board is much improved with Moose gone and Bob toned down. What the hell is there to be embarrassed over?
Vote here to ban bob sak
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-05-03, 11:14

LooseGoose wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Nailed it. And the bump proves it in spades
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 11:17

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nailed it. And the bump proves it in spades
I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-05-03, 12:57

LooseGoose wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Just so you know, I have no memory of Giant Moose, or what he did or said that offended the message board gods. I barely remember the name.

Guess I need to start taking this message board stuff more seriously.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-03, 12:58

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Just so you know, I have no memory of Giant Moose, or what he did or said that offended the message board gods. I barely remember the name.

Doesn't surprise me since you don't remember Wakefield either. Might want to get checked for dementia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 13:04

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

just make sure you take it seriously in a very particular way to satisfy the delicate emotions of certain fragile snowflakes.

You'll be okay then.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-05-03, 13:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Doesn't surprise me since you don't remember Wakefield either. Might want to get checked for dementia.

Do I really need to remember Wakefield? Is he a must-read for the purposes of posting on this board?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 13:13

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Do I really need to remember Wakefield? Is he a must-read for the purposes of posting on this board?
be careful, dude.. if you keep it up, you might just hurt his feelings and he'll move to have you banned.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-03, 13:33

Bob has found his next moose to play off of. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 502811600

It's such a stale and tried formula, but there it is.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-03, 13:34

DWags wrote:Bob has found his next moose to play off of. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 502811600

Maybe he can give him gambling advice.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-05-03, 13:36

DWags wrote:Bob has found his next moose to play off of.  I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 502811600

Who's Bob?

And who are you?

More importantly, why should I care?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-03, 13:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

just make sure you take it seriously in a very particular way to satisfy the delicate emotions of certain fragile snowflakes.

You'll be okay then.

I would say the fragile snowflakes are the ones who talk crap about a coach, but when given the opportunity to do so in person...just want to get a picture with said coach.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-05-03, 13:42

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You could start a poll and find out I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 2599972566
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-05-03, 13:45

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:Bob has found his next moose to play off of. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 502811600

Maybe he can give him gambling advice.

No need kid. 100:1 odds with an 11% chance of winning $10k, and my net exposure is that I may have to write a $100 check to a kid with cancer? All day bitch, all day. Watching you squirm those few days was well worth the money.

Next time, make the counterparty put some skin in the game.

Or maybe $100 really means something to you. Maybe you're poor, who knows?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 13:46

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:just make sure you take it seriously in a very particular way to satisfy the delicate emotions of certain fragile snowflakes.

You'll be okay then.

I would say the fragile snowflakes are the ones who talk crap about a coach, but when given the opportunity to do so in person...just want to get a picture with said coach.
can't imagine feeling the need to get a picture taken with a coach of any sort.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-05-03, 13:47

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Vlad wrote:

You could start a poll and find out I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 2599972566

Ah, there you are. Ok "Wake", now that you're here, two questions for you:
1. Why are you posting here?
2. Why did you sleep with Cook's mom? That wasn't nice.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-05-03, 13:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I've had at least one pic taken with Izzo in each of the last three decades. Always wanted to tell him that someone should fire his ass, but just couldn't do it, the snowflake that I am.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-03, 13:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Can you come up with a cute moniker/nickname for a person like that? One that rips a coach on a message board, but then says nothing face to face AND wants to get a picture with said coach...not sure fragile snowflake applies since you're kind of using it for another purpose. Come up with something snappy that can be repeated...a lot.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-05-03, 13:53

Vlad wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

1. I like MSU and I like most posters on this board. If you're talking about this thread specifically, it's because Moose was being an annoying dickbag and Bob was feeding off of it like the pro he is.

2. I'd sleep with his sister before his mom

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 Cook_s10

And with that, i've contributed more to this board in one post than you have in 1000+.

Last edited by Tim Wakefield on 2016-05-03, 13:56; edited 1 time in total
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-03, 13:55

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Vlad wrote:

1. I like MSU and I like most posters on this board.

2. I'd sleep with his sister before his mom

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 Cook_s10

And with that, i've contributed more to this board in one post than you have in 1000+.

Careful. If you make Vlad look like a fool, he'll threaten to rape you.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-05-03, 13:59

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:can't imagine feeling the need to get a picture taken with a coach of any sort.

Can you come up with a cute moniker/nickname for a person like that? One that rips a coach on a message board, but then says nothing face to face AND wants to get a picture with said coach...not sure fragile snowflake applies since you're kind of using it for another purpose. Come up with something snappy that can be repeated...a lot.

I always used to call in to Saban's radio show hoping to tell him what a piece of shit he was. Unfortunately, the only time I got on the air was the show after we had just beaten undefeated OSU at OSU. Yeah...that call didn't go quite as I had planned it.

I just wish he had done one more show before he left for LSU. Boy did I have some choice words ready for him!! I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 9 1896033241
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-05-03, 14:01

So "Wake", you contribute to this board by posting half naked pics of our QBs sister? You're a former baseball star (or something).
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-05-03, 14:06

Vlad wrote:So "Wake", you contribute to this board by posting half naked pics of our QBs sister? You're a former baseball star (or something).

I mean, I can take the pic down if you want me to. Or if you're gay NTTAWWT. Let me know
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next