Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

+31
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
NigelUno
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
The_Dude
Code_Warrior
Cameron
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Rocinante
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Gomer
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
Giant Moose
InTenSity
35 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 22:50

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I think moose has just mentally lost it, worry for the guy

He is a sociopath who thinks having a tipping scale based on age/situation is perfectly normal. Dude is not stable.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-16, 22:50

Heat Miser wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:32 votes needed? That's never going to happen. We're at what, 15 people or so that post here. Moose is on a mission to kill off this board though, and it's working. I'mean on the verge of taking an extended break myself.

This is what has happened for most people. It's even easier than putting Bob on ignore. Just don't bother coming here. After the tournament, I suspect things will degenerate to 3 or 4 people trying to prove who can be the biggest asshole...and SD.

If a troll trolls & nobody is around to be trolled, is it still trolling?

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10599-troll-free-tournament-starts-tomorrow
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 22:51

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So your position is one of support for insufferable, obnoxious assholes. Got it. Sorry, I've got better ways to spend my days then putting up with them. You still could enjoy their free expressions on tBob or tBin so no one would be denying you that entertainment.

Is your ignore feature broken?

Oh, I get it. This mirrors your stance on abortion in real life. Because you are personally against it you want to take the choice away from everyone else.

JFC, dude. Take this bitch fit to another thread.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-16, 22:52

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I agree with gHost: Sending them to tBob or tSwill Bin is tantamount to full ban.

Gosh what a revelation - the boards created for their shit have no traffic.

That's because it's human nature to go where there are people.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-16, 22:52

Death Roe wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Oh, I get it. This mirrors your stance on abortion in real life. Because you are personally against it you want to take the choice away from everyone else.

If you don't like what he is posting, move to have him banned.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 22:53

Giant Moose wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

If you don't like what he is posting, move to have him banned.

Unlike you, Gomer doesn't go into every thread like this. Sorry man. You deserve the axe way more than Bob.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-16, 22:53

Bob is m-f 9-5, and sometimes he has an original thought. I don't support that one.

Moose- that guy really does seem to want to destroy the board. He is nonstop, 24/7, and doesn't really have an original thought other than actively trying to be a douche bag. Which is weird, because it's not like that's who he has always seemed to be in the past. It's like he's made a conscious decision to be a douche bag. I don't typically support bannings, but if he got a little time out I'm not going to be complaining about it.

All that said, I'm there with pylon (I just threw up in my mouth a little) where I'm teetering on the edge of just leaving for awhile and checking back in a few weeks. Shits been unbelievably boring these last few weeks between the people trolling and the people complaining about trolling, which in my opinion isn't that much better.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-16, 22:54

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So your position is one of support for insufferable, obnoxious assholes.  Got it.   Sorry, I've got better ways to spend my days then putting up with them.   You still could enjoy their free expressions on tBob or tBin so no one would be denying you that entertainment.

Oh, I get it.  This mirrors your stance on abortion in real life.  Because you are personally against it you want to take the choice away from everyone else.

Banning people has always been part of the charter, and motions have been raised in the past, and voted on (including one to ban me).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 22:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Bob is m-f 9-5, and sometimes he has an original thought. I don't support that one.

Moose- that guy really does seem to want to destroy the board. He is nonstop, 24/7, and doesn't really have an original thought other than actively trying to be a douche bag. Which is weird, because it's not like that's who he has always seemed to be in the past. It's like he's made a conscious decision to be a douche bag. I don't typically support bannings, but if he got a little time out I'm not going to be complaining about it.

All that said, I'm there with pylon (I just threw up in my mouth a little) where I'm teetering on the edge of just leaving for awhile and checking back in a few weeks. Shits been unbelievably boring these last few weeks between the people trolling and the people complaining about trolling, which in my opinion isn't that much better.

Can you get your buddy Doogie to vote on this?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-16, 22:56

Death Roe wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Bob is m-f 9-5, and sometimes he has an original thought. I don't support that one.

IF YOU WOULD HAVE SECONDED THE MOTION TO MAKE DOOGIE PART OF THE GERONIMO THEN YEA BUT YOU DIDNT BECAUSE NO ONE DID AND NOW HE ISNT A GEISHA.

I'm sorry I yelled at you death roe. I get a little emotional about doogie.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 22:57

I am cutting back on my posting because Greenway won't be my BIF and I e-hate Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-16, 22:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

IF YOU WOULD HAVE SECONDED THE MOTION TO MAKE DOOGIE PART OF THE GERONIMO THEN YEA BUT YOU DIDNT BECAUSE NO ONE DID AND NOW HE ISNT A GEISHA.

I seconded it actually...
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 22:57

Death Roe wrote:

Fuck man. I am sorry. I forgot he isn't a Geronite.

Want a back rub? Cup of soup?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-03-16, 22:57

Death Roe wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Crazy idea here. But how about you go fuck yourself. It's relevant.

As for the people decrying the dearth of posters here. There's what, 13 posters in this thread alone? In an hour? By some people's standards, that would qualify this as post of the year.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-16, 22:57

Turtleneck wrote:I am cutting back on my posting because Greenway won't be my BIF and I e-hate Travis.

You are my bitch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-16, 22:58

Giant Moose wrote:

I seconded it actually...

I know you did giant Moose. It was one of your increasingly few useful posts over the last month or two.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 22:58

Gomer wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

As for the people decrying the dearth of posters here. There's what, 13 posters in this thread alone? In an hour? By some people's standards, that would qualify this as post of the year.

Wow, man. I wasn't trying to mock you or anything. I even DEFENDED you, but holy shit.

If that's how you're going to be, then fuck you, too, guy.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-16, 22:58

Gomer wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Soon there might be 12 or 11. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 2 55953254
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-16, 22:59

Turtleneck wrote:I am cutting back on my posting because Greenway won't be my BIF and I e-hate Travis.

:(

I miss us.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-03-16, 23:00

NigelUno wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Oh, I get it.  This mirrors your stance on abortion in real life.  Because you are personally against it you want to take the choice away from everyone else.

Banning people has always been part of the charter, and motions have been raised in the past, and voted on (including one to ban me).
The fuck does any of that have to do with my question?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:00

tGreenWay wrote:

You are my bitch.

Don't make me unload the e-hate on you, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:01

I miss us.

I don't e-hate you. It's just fun to pretend. I could never e-hate you.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:01

Oh, do you guys think political threads would help? Do you want political threads?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-03-16, 23:02

Death Roe wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Crazy idea here.  But how about you go fuck yourself.  It's relevant.

As for the people decrying the dearth of posters here.  There's what, 13 posters in this thread alone?  In an hour?  By some people's standards, that would qualify this as post of the year.

Wow, man. I wasn't trying to mock you or anything. I even DEFENDED you, but holy shit.

I'm sorry. I'm just really wound up by this as banning is the worst form of censorship.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-16, 23:02

Turtleneck wrote:

I miss us.

I don't e-hate you. It's just fun to pretend. I could never e-hate you.

I don't e hate you either. Let's play dress up later and give each other funny names like "bunny fart" and "cuddle muffin"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-16, 23:02

Gomer wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Are you saying there are a lot of posters here? There's not. That's why this thread was started. If there were a lot of posters, then the 2 mentioned would be less noticeable.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-03-16, 23:03

Did scum lose? I need to finish my bracket.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-16, 23:03

Unnecessary. It is, however, time to start moving political threads and using some mod authority. You guys are miss for a reason.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-16, 23:03

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You are my bitch.

Don't make me unload the e-hate on you, too.

Sexy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-03-16, 23:04

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So your position is one of support for insufferable, obnoxious assholes. Got it. Sorry, I've got better ways to spend my days then putting up with them. You still could enjoy their free expressions on tBob or tBin so no one would be denying you that entertainment.

Says the guy that thinks the state should decide what kind of milk I can purchase lol!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:04

Gomer wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I'm sorry. I'm just really wound up by this as banning is the worst form of censorship.

No worries.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-03-16, 23:05

NigelUno wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Are you saying there are a lot of posters here? There's not. That's why this thread was started. If there were a lot of posters, then the 2 mentioned would be less noticeable.

I am saying there are more than 10 which is what was claimed earlier in this thread.

Holding that that's true (which it's not). Banning 2 would leave us with 8.

Last I checked, that's fewer posters. But what do I know about math anyway?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:05

Says the guy that thinks the state should decide what kind of milk I can purchase lol!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-16, 23:06

Gomer wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I don't think they would technically be banned though.

Maybe everyone else could just go to tBob thread? That might be a good solution.

But...do you think they would follow?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:06

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-16, 23:06

Four times. Nice work, Pantry.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:06

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-16, 23:06

Gomer wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

And shitting all over every possible thread is what? Patriotic? Respectful? Original after the 12,346th time? Funny?

SD is annoying as hell but he's at least annoying in new and inventive ways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:07

I've actually REALLY dialed back on my dislike of SD. He's a little annoying with the constant #TRUMP stuff, but he seems to have calmed down outside of that shit.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-16, 23:07

Gomer wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

And shitting all over every possible thread is what? Patriotic? Respectful? Original after the 12,346th time? Funny?

SD is annoying as hell but he's at least annoying in new and inventive ways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next