Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

+31
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
NigelUno
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
The_Dude
Code_Warrior
Cameron
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Rocinante
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Gomer
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
Giant Moose
InTenSity
35 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 3 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:07

I've actually REALLY dialed back on my dislike of SD. He's a little annoying with the constant #TRUMP stuff, but he seems to have calmed down outside of that shit.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 3 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:08

I cannot by raw milk at the store, but I can buy raw milk cheese. Does the process to make the cheese eliminate the alleged dangers of raw milk? Anybody got an answer?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-16, 23:08

Gomer wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Wow, man. I wasn't trying to mock you or anything. I even DEFENDED you, but holy shit.

If that's how you're going to be, then fuck you, too, guy.
I'm sorry. I'm just really wound up by this as banning is the worst form of censorship.

And shitting all over every possible thread is what? Patriotic? Respectful? Original after the 12,346th time? Funny?

SD is annoying as hell but he's at least annoying in new and inventive ways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-16, 23:08

LooseGoose wrote:
Gomer wrote:
I'm sorry. I'm just really wound up by this as banning is the worst form of censorship.

And shitting all over every possible thread is what? Patriotic? Respectful? Original after the 12,346th time? Funny?

Except he's really not.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:08

I've actually REALLY dialed back on my dislike of SD. He's a little annoying with the constant #TRUMP stuff, but he seems to have calmed down outside of that shit.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:09

I cannot by raw milk at the store, but I can buy raw milk cheese. Does the process to make the cheese eliminate the alleged dangers of raw milk? Anybody got an answer?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-16, 23:09

Turtleneck wrote:I cannot by raw milk at the store, but I can buy raw milk cheese. Does the process to make the cheese eliminate the alleged dangers of raw milk? Anybody got an answer?

Yes. Raw milk cheeses just need to be aged.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:09

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Except he's really not.

It's kind of fun getting him to tilt on command.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:09

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:10

WTF? My post keeps repeating. LOL
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:10

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-16, 23:10

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 3 502811600 The board is tilting. WTF? I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 3 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-16, 23:10

Turtleneck wrote:I cannot by raw milk at the store, but I can buy raw milk cheese. Does the process to make the cheese eliminate the alleged dangers of raw milk? Anybody got an answer?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Except he's really not.

It's kind of fun getting him to tilt on command.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:11

WTF? My post keeps repeating. LOL
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-16, 23:11

Gomer wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Are you saying there are a lot of posters here? There's not. That's why this thread was started. If there were a lot of posters, then the 2 mentioned would be less noticeable.

I am saying there are more than 10 which is what was claimed earlier in this thread.

Holding that that's true (which it's not). Banning 2 would leave us with 8.

Last I checked, that's fewer posters. But what do I know about math anyway?

They're not really being banned though.

And a vote would never be validated (either way), because there are not enough people that participate in the forum/voting. When the Geronte gets down to 30-40 people, then it might happen.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-16, 23:12

Gomer wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Are you saying there are a lot of posters here? There's not. That's why this thread was started. If there were a lot of posters, then the 2 mentioned would be less noticeable.

I am saying there are more than 10 which is what was claimed earlier in this thread.

And a vote would never be validated (either way), because there are not enough people that participate in the forum/voting. When the Geronte gets down to 30-40 people, then it might happen.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:12

LooseGoose wrote:

Aged like poster tGreenway? Or maybe not that aged?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-16, 23:12

This thread is out of control.lmao at the repetitive posts.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-16, 23:12

I think some God of repetitive posting has gotten word of this thread and is punishing us for our insolence.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-16, 23:13

Gomer wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:13

LooseGoose wrote:

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-16, 23:14

Gomer wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:14

LooseGoose wrote:

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-16, 23:14

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I have some aged smegma I'm saving just for you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-16, 23:14

I think some God of repetitive posting has gotten word of this thread and is punishing us for our insolence.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think some God of repetitive posting has gotten word of this thread and is punishing us for our insolence.

Yes
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-03-16, 23:15

The Pantry wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Is your ignore feature broken?

Oh, I get it.  This mirrors your stance on abortion in real life.  Because you are personally against it you want to take the choice away from everyone else.
Says the guy that thinks the state should decide what kind of milk I can purchase lol!
You can gargle with bull semen every night if you think it will cure you of cancer for all I care.  Hell, I bet you already are.

And I think you should be free to buy cowshit milk if you want.

I just want it to be clearly labeled:
THIS MILK HAS COW SHIT IN IT.  COW SHIT IS CERTIFIED TO BE HAZARDOUS TO HUMAN HEALTH AND HAS NO MEDICINAL BENEFIT.  IT CAN MAKE YOU SICK AND KILL CHILDREN AND OLD PEOPLE. THIS IS YOUR CHOICE, BUT IT IS A STUPID CHOICE.  YOU HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTICE.

YOU MAY CONSUME AS MUCH COW SHIT AS YOU DESIRE. SHARING OF COW SHIT MILK WHICH RESULTS IN THE ILLNESS OR DEATH OF YOUR OFFSPRING, NEIGHBORS, COWORKERS, ETC. IS A FELONY AND WILL BE PUNISHED WITH 5 YEARS IN FEDERAL-POUND-YOU-IN-THE-ASS PRISON.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-16, 23:15

Gomer wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Says the guy that thinks the state should decide what kind of milk I can purchase lol!
You can gargle with bull semen every night if you think it will cure you of cancer for all I care.  Hell, I bet you already are.

THIS MILK HAS COW SHIT IN IT.  COW SHIT IS CERTIFIED TO BE HAZARDOUS TO HUMAN HEALTH AND HAS NO MEDICINAL BENEFIT.  IT CAN MAKE YOU SICK AND KILL CHILDREN AND OLD PEOPLE. THIS IS YOUR CHOICE, BUT IT IS A STUPID CHOICE.  YOU HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTICE.

YOU MAY CONSUME AS MUCH COW SHIT AS YOU DESIRE. SHARING OF COW SHIT MILK WHICH RESULTS IN THE ILLNESS OR DEATH OF YOUR OFFSPRING, NEIGHBORS, COWORKERS, ETC. IS A FELONY AND WILL BE PUNISHED WITH 5 YEARS IN FEDERAL-POUND-YOU-IN-THE-ASS PRISON.

lol, you've never been around a dairy farm have you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-16, 23:15

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 3 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think some God of repetitive posting has gotten word of this thread and is punishing us for our insolence.

Yes
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-03-16, 23:16

The Pantry wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Is your ignore feature broken?

Oh, I get it.  This mirrors your stance on abortion in real life.  Because you are personally against it you want to take the choice away from everyone else.

Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-16, 23:16

Gomer wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:16

Maybe that same God can shut off your Internet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-16, 23:16

Yes
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-16, 23:17

Gomer wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-16, 23:17

Maybe that same God can shut off your Internet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-16, 23:18

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yes.   Raw milk cheeses just need to be aged.

Not that aged.   Regulation is 60 days though it's often aged much longer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-16, 23:18

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next