Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME OF THRONES Season 6!!

+23
Clarett's Folly
Triple Sparty
tanfan!
I.B. Fine
AnomanderRake
pulling69
WhiteBoyHatcher
MSU addict
StylesGShmooth
gomersbro
CORNER BLITZ
Vlad
MiamiSpartan
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
By-Tor
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
27 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES Season 6!! - Page 3 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES Season 6!!

Post by Nordic 2016-05-02, 00:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Frankenstein fucking up the drunk was so fucking great yes yes yes!

#skullfuck
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-02, 00:24

Nordic wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Frankenstein fucking up the drunk was so fucking great yes yes yes!

#skullfuck

GAME OF THRONES Season 6!! - Page 3 502811600 Literally!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-02, 01:09

FUCK. YES.

Nordic why didn't you say something ?! WHAT AN EP
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-05-02, 12:49

These aren't book spoilers.  Pretty much everything but the Greyjoys and a little bit of Ayra are caught up.  But they are book guy theory potential spoilers for those that didn't read the books.  So click at your own risk.  The first is a pretty wide spread theory on Jon Snow that the Ep2 set up for down the road, but does contain a potential future episode spoiler.  The 2nd is a little less wide spread but I also believe Ep2 spilled the beans on as well.

Future Episode/Jon Snow spoiler:

Theory about a Lannister:

Fucking awesome episode.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-02, 13:19

I have never dreamed about dragons, Nordic. That sounds dorky.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-02, 14:27

Am I the only one who kinda likes Ramsey? Sure he is a huge psychopath, but he has a plan and will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Spoiler alert: He's going to go down in flames horribly. Having a plan and being able to execute it are two different things (hi Robb Stark). For being a really evil guy, he's not all that bright.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-05-02, 14:46

Nordic wrote:These aren't book spoilers.  Pretty much everything but the Greyjoys and a little bit of Ayra are caught up.  But they are book guy theory potential spoilers for those that didn't read the books.  So click at your own risk.  The first is a pretty wide spread theory on Jon Snow that the Ep2 set up for down the road, but does contain a potential future episode spoiler.  The 2nd is a little less wide spread but I also believe Ep2 spilled the beans on as well.

Future Episode/Jon Snow spoiler:

Theory about a Lannister:

Fucking awesome episode.

So was that a young Ned at the Tower of Joy at the end of the preview for next weeks episode? Looked like they were in Dorne and the 'guards' had the Lannister symbol.

And yeah, Tyrion being a Targ has been a theory for a while and I agree the dragon scene somewhat confirms that.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-05-02, 14:48

So what exactly happened to Jamie this past ep? The Sparrows are going to imprison him?

When the fvck is Cersei going to round up all the sparrows and shut that shit down.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-05-02, 15:14

Turtleneck wrote:I have never dreamed about dragons, Nordic. That sounds dorky.

Nor have I.  But I'm guessing if you grew up in a town that had dragons you might.

The_Dude wrote:So what exactly happened to Jamie this past ep?  The Sparrows are going to imprison him?

When the fvck is Cersei going to round up all the sparrows and shut that shit down.

I don't think the Sparrows are trying to imprison him.  Just a Mexican Standoff.  Zero chance Jamie would let him be taking with out a fight.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-02, 16:08

Great ep last night. Will re watch tonight.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-05-02, 16:54

The_Dude wrote:

So was that a young Ned at the Tower of Joy at the end of the preview for next weeks episode? Looked like they were in Dorne and the 'guards' had the Lannister symbol.

Just saw the trailer for Ep3... looks that way to me. They are moving the show at a fast clip.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-02, 19:56

Rumor is that Tyrion's father is the mad king. I think, so anyway, everything is theory for books at this point. I really thought that scene may have killed him, like what happened to...might be a book spoiler there.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-05-02, 21:53

Isn't R+L=J pretty much an established fact at this point? I've heard the Tyrion theory before but not much really to back it up until last night's episode. You would think Tywin would have immediately killed Tyrion upon his birth though. Although I guess he could've possibly not known.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-05-02, 21:59

StylesGShmooth wrote:Isn't R+L=J pretty much an established fact at this point?  I've heard the Tyrion theory before but not much really to back it up until last night's episode.  You would think Tywin would have immediately killed Tyrion upon his birth though.  Although I guess he could've possibly not known.  

Yeah, neither is earth shattering info. But non-book nerds probably don't know about either so I was being courteous to the resident pot smoker.

Next week should confirm the R+L=J theory.  Tyrion = a Targ needs more work, but the stage was set last night.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2016-05-03, 14:32

Nordic wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:Isn't R+L=J pretty much an established fact at this point?  I've heard the Tyrion theory before but not much really to back it up until last night's episode.  You would think Tywin would have immediately killed Tyrion upon his birth though.  Although I guess he could've possibly not known.  

Yeah, neither is earth shattering info. But non-book nerds probably don't know about either so I was being courteous to the resident pot smoker.

Next week should confirm the R+L=J theory.  Tyrion = a Targ needs more work, but the stage was set last night.
There are other possible clues already presented:

Spoiler:
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-03, 14:46

Are these spoilers for someone who is caught up with the show or what
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-03, 14:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Are these spoilers for someone who is caught up with the show or what
The spoilers from MSUaddict are theories from book readers. Maybe if someone combed through the show they would pick them out, but I'm not sure how much detail they've gone into some of them.

InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-03, 14:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Are these spoilers for someone who is caught up with the show or what

No OTPT, these are book snobs.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-03, 14:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

No OTPT, these are book snobs.

OK good I didn't click them. I can wait. I think.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-04, 11:39

Something not being talked about. Cersei could be back. Tommen apologized to her, told her he made a mistake by not attacking the Faith Militant, or whatever they are. It seemed to me that he pretty much said he's going to do whatever she tells him to do, from now on, and that he's going to be stronger about it.
Not sure where this will lead, but it seems to me that Cersei is in control of the Kingdom again.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-04, 11:48

InTenSity wrote:Something not being talked about. Cersei could be back. Tommen apologized to her, told her he made a mistake by not attacking the Faith Militant, or whatever they are. It seemed to me that he pretty much said he's going to do whatever she tells him to do, from now on, and that he's going to be stronger about it.
Not sure where this will lead, but it seems to me that Cersei is in control of the Kingdom again.

Cersei is ultra manipulative, but not really all that smart when it comes to dealing with anything outside of inner circle in King's Landing. Now that Tywin is dead, it'll be interesting to see what she does now that she's apparently going to be the new puppetmaster.

The Cersei revenge tour should be fun to watch too.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-04, 11:50

I'm pretty sure they showed dead Mountain killing the guy in the alley, as a way of showing how vindictive she's going to be.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-05-04, 15:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Something not being talked about. Cersei could be back. Tommen apologized to her, told her he made a mistake by not attacking the Faith Militant, or whatever they are. It seemed to me that he pretty much said he's going to do whatever she tells him to do, from now on, and that he's going to be stronger about it.

Cersei is ultra manipulative, but not really all that smart when it comes to dealing with anything outside of inner circle in King's Landing. Now that Tywin is dead, it'll be interesting to see what she does now that she's apparently going to be the new puppetmaster.

GAME OF THRONES Season 6!! - Page 3 1550444538

Heir to the throne if Tommen dies...

http://mashable.com/2016/05/03/game-thrones-heir/#VFuEq8Hl0uq3

Cersi seemed to be in a bit of a funk after her walk of shame/daughter's death. But there was definitely a twinkle in her eye when Tommen came running to her needing her help.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-04, 15:23

Nordic wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Cersi seemed to be in a bit of a funk after her walk of shame/daughter's death. But there was definitely a twinkle in her eye when Tommen came running to her needing her help.

She definitely understands the prophecy about her three kids veiled in gold back when she was a kid. I'm not a book reader, so I'm just speculating here, but I could see Cersei being pissed off that Tommen didn't release her from her imprisonment and being somehow involved in knocking Tommen off herself.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-04, 15:31

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Nordic wrote:

She definitely understands the prophecy about her three kids veiled in gold back when she was a kid. I'm not a book reader, so I'm just speculating here, but I could see Cersei being pissed off that Tommen didn't release her from her imprisonment and being somehow involved in knocking Tommen off herself.
I don't think she's going to be pissed at Tommen, she's going to manipulate the hell out of him to get her way, but I don't think she'd purposely harm him. The Tyrells though will get the blunt of her anger. I wouldn't expect Margaery (SP?) to live much longer. Apparently Loras is a wasted character in the show, so he'll probably go first. It will be interesting though if Queen of thorns (I think her name is Olenna) can figure out what Cersei is up to and stop her first though.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-04, 16:10

InTenSity wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I don't think she's going to be pissed at Tommen, she's going to manipulate the hell out of him to get her way, but I don't think she'd purposely harm him. The Tyrells though will get the blunt of her anger. I wouldn't expect Margaery (SP?) to live much longer. Apparently Loras is a wasted character in the show, so he'll probably go first. It will be interesting though if Queen of thorns (I think her name is Olenna) can figure out what Cersei is up to and stop her first though.

If Olenna was on her home turf, she'd have curb stomped Cercei a long time ago.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-05-04, 18:15

Not spoilers, speculative theories. I haven't read the books.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-16, 08:23

Stark revenge time. Either that or a stray dragon is going to eat Jon and Sansa.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-16, 09:01

So, Emelia Clarke said she wasn't doing anymore nude scenes, and then surprises us with a frontal! She has her army again.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-16, 09:10

InTenSity wrote:So, Emelia Clarke said she wasn't doing anymore nude scenes, and then surprises us with a frontal! She has her army again.

I got pretty excited when the notion of Margary doing her own walk of shame was brought up. I'm hoping the Tyrells/Lannisters fail just so that still happens.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-30, 01:11

I was bored enough to watch the premiere tonight. This is not my genre at all. In fact I loathe it. But I know it's a good show and I was bored.

Honestly I can't follow this shit at all. I don't get the fascination.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-30, 01:13

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was bored enough to watch the premiere tonight. This is not my genre at all. In fact I loathe it. But I know it's a good show and I was bored.

True detective?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-30, 01:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was bored enough to watch the premiere tonight. This is not my genre at all. In fact I loathe it. But I know it's a good show and I was bored.

True detective?

What does that mean. I liked True Detective Season 1. Could not get into S2.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-30, 01:25

Ok. Confirmed. Show isn't for me. I tried.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-30, 01:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Ok. Confirmed. Show isn't for me. I tried.

How many eps did you give it? It's an investment - and probably not for everyone. But it gets better, and better, and better, and better. And mo betta.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-30, 01:41

What did you watch? Season 1, episode 1?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-30, 01:50

Yes. I only watched 30 min. I have more patience than this, but I can just tell. Genre is a turn off, accent equals what the fuck you talkin bout Willis. Just not my scene.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-30, 01:57

Not a very fair sample size wbh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-05-30, 02:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yes. I only watched 30 min. I have more patience than this, but I can just tell. Genre is a turn off, accent equals what the fuck you talkin bout Willis. Just not my scene.

That's like giving up on Band of Brothers because they are in basic training and Ross Geller is a bitch....
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-05-30, 02:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

True detective?

What does that mean. I liked True Detective Season 1. Could not get into S2.

True Detective S1 was amazing. McConaughey was amazing

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next