Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+27
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
MSU addict
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tTy
goodbar
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Rocinante
MattyFresh
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
GRR Spartan
FatFingers
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
Turtleneck
31 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-13, 20:42

tGreenWay wrote:Kingston, that seems much more like a corporate consultant’s jargon wet dream rather than wine snob-speak.

I agree. It just remind me of wine snobs speak.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-06-21, 19:38

Anything positive going on with bitcoin? I've got a pile of money I need to do something with.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-21, 20:04

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 Screen18
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-21, 22:36

Jake from State Farm wrote:Anything positive going on with bitcoin? I've got a pile of money I need to do something with.

I'm positive it keeps losing value.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-06-22, 01:49

I'm still buying LTC, ETH, BTC and phyz silver. Mock all you want..... Some day some of you will be pist you didn't listen. Those of you that are buying and holding will be very happy. This past month I bought 10 LTC and ~40oz silver. Not to mention my 401k invested in dogshit investments I have no control over, but I have to do it to decrease my tax liability and get my stupid company match.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-06-22, 05:00

I hate 401ks. The funds I have in mine are absolute joke. Last job I left I rolled over to an ira and I’ve done pretty good directing my own account.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-22, 12:06

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 8186-d10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-22, 14:31

tTy wrote:I'm still buying LTC, ETH, BTC and phyz silver.  Mock all you want..... Some day some of you will be pist you didn't listen.  Those of you that are buying and holding will be very happy.  This past month I bought 10 LTC and ~40oz silver.  Not to mention my 401k invested in dogshit investments I have no control over, but I have to do it to decrease my tax liability and get my stupid company match.

My company gives me my percentage if I put anything in or not. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 2809484752
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-06-22, 16:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

My company gives me my percentage if I put anything in or not. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 2809484752
My company won't even match 100%, only up to 3%. So if I put in 5% they will match 2.5%. I'm at 10% so they throw in 3%. You are a lucky bastard.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-22, 17:40

Lol at anyone who bought LTC this calendar year....

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 Screen19

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-06-24, 00:23

I just bought more ltc. I haven't sold any of my crptos. I'm about a year into my 10 year plan, I think I'm still on the right track. Some of you might be short sighted dipshits....... Just sayin.

I also bought another 20 ounces of silver this week.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-06-24, 00:28

kingstonlake wrote:Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 8186-d10

Also, this is #FakeNews. I'm still up multiples since I got in early. I can demonstrate it all with charts and arrows and pictures with a description on the back of each one, but I doubt you will be happy to listen to an Alice's Restaurant version as to how I have made a fuckload of money this year while you attempt to manifest your own schadenfreude version of what has actually occurred here, but I digress.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-06-24, 00:45

I predict that this thread will be the source of much regret and it will also be the thread with the most responses within 3 to 5 years. Cryptos are going to kill fiat. Cryptos are going to enable PM investors to purchase phyzz..... We have got you surrounded. Figure it out.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-24, 10:02

tTy wrote:I predict that this thread will be the source of much regret and it will also be the thread with the most responses within 3 to 5 years.  Cryptos are going to kill fiat.  Cryptos are going to enable PM investors to purchase phyzz..... We have got you surrounded.  Figure it out.

What kind of timetable are we talking about? 5 years? 50 years?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-24, 10:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tTy wrote:I predict that this thread will be the source of much regret and it will also be the thread with the most responses within 3 to 5 years.  Cryptos are going to kill fiat.  Cryptos are going to enable PM investors to purchase phyzz..... We have got you surrounded.  Figure it out.

LTC will be at $1000 in six months according to the crypto whisperer
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-24, 10:30

tTy wrote:I predict that this thread will be the source of much regret and it will also be the thread with the most responses within 3 to 5 years.  Cryptos are going to kill fiat.  Cryptos are going to enable PM investors to purchase phyzz......We have got you surrounded.  Figure it out.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 Baghda10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-06-25, 00:08

kingstonlake wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What I believe has taken place is that all cryptos are now illogically throttled and constrained by the moves in BTC. LTC should, by all rights, be one fourth of BTC, but it is not. They move in concert now, as do seemingly all cryptos in relation to BTC. This is stupid. LTC should, logically, be ~1300 or so, but it's not. It will be, and I'm going to be holding a fuckload of it when it does hit that mark.

Instead of hating, you oughta learn more and get on the bandwagon, kingston. Not sure what you have against me, but I don't really care. Just tryna help you all prepare and make some money. cheers
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-25, 08:29

"If you don't believe in cryptos you are my enemy!" Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-25, 08:49

tTy wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

What I believe has taken place is that all cryptos are now illogically throttled and constrained by the moves in BTC.  LTC should, by all rights, be one fourth of BTC, but it is not.  They move in concert now, as do seemingly all cryptos in relation to BTC.  This is stupid.  LTC should, logically, be ~1300 or so, but it's not.  It will be, and I'm going to be holding a fuckload of it when it does hit that mark.

Instead of hating, you oughta learn more and get on the bandwagon, kingston.  Not sure what you have against me, but I don't really care.  Just tryna help you all prepare and make some money.  cheers

Just because I think cryptos are not all the rage you think they are doesn't mean I have anything against you.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-25, 09:13

Also, if Ty has all this money tied up in cryptos or that USLV ETF he was yelling about previously there is a 0.0% chance that he made "a fuckload of money this year."
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-29, 08:50

Here's an accurate representation of cryptos. Ty is the construction workers. "Two weeks boss!"
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-06-29, 10:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Also, if Ty has all this money tied up in cryptos or that USLV ETF he was yelling about previously there is a 0.0% chance that he made "a fuckload of money this year."

Why? BTC was under a 1000 and ETH under 100 18 months ago. Even if you dollar cost average recent buys, I would bet he is still +2x up.

Last edited by Nordic on 2018-06-29, 10:30; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-29, 10:30

Nordic wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Also, if Ty has all this money tied up in cryptos or that USLV ETF he was yelling about previously there is a 0.0% chance that he made "a fuckload of money this year."

Why? BTC was under a 1000 and ETH under 100 18 months ago.

"This year"
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-06-29, 10:31

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Why? BTC was under a 1000 and ETH under 100 18 months ago.

"This year"

Well no shit sherlock. But that is being selective to fit your arguement.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-29, 10:33

Nordic wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

"This year"

Yeah. That's exactly my arguement. So....................
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-06-29, 10:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Since it is at the lowest it has been all year... yes... you are are right.... astute observation
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-29, 10:56

Nordic wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Since it is at the lowest it has been all year... yes... you are are right.... astute observation

I was just pointing out that Ty was exaggerating once again. "This year" =/= 18 months or whenever someone bought something. It's like me saying the same thing. I bought into BTC back in October. I made a shitload of money off of it. If we're talking this year I've lost about 50% of what little I held onto since January 1st. I didn't think think the comment needed to be dissected this much but whatever.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-06-30, 00:48

this year = the last 12 months, give or take.

If I meant "the past six months", I'd have said "the past six months".

the past six months do not = a year.

Regardless, you are arguing semantics that don't fucking matter. I'm worth more today than I was a year ago, so this past year, I've made a fuckload of money.

Twist my words any way you wish to feel better about missing out on this, I can see what my portfolio has done here.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-06-30, 00:52

pump-n-dump

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-06-30, 10:06

I know some guys in this thread are mega rich and  gazzilllionaires and always makes the right moves, but have any of you other ballers thought about canopy growth corp or Cronos group?   Too volatile and unpredictable yet?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-30, 10:52

I'm just gonna move to Alaska and pan for gold.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-30, 12:22

tTy wrote:this year = the last 12 months, give or take.

Regardless, you are arguing semantics that don't fucking matter.  I'm worth more today than I was a year ago, so this past year, I've made a fuckload of money.

Twist my words any way you wish to feel better about missing out on this, I can see what my portfolio has done here.

This year does not mean a year dumbfuck.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-30, 13:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tTy wrote:this year = the last 12 months, give or take.

Regardless, you are arguing semantics that don't fucking matter.  I'm worth more today than I was a year ago, so this past year, I've made a fuckload of money.

This year does not mean a year dumbfuck.

If only there were words like "year to date".... Somebody should string those words together one day. Maybe it could help tTy in the future.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-01, 10:11

Having my first bitcoin experience.  Not a huge gambler but had an unusually good night at the casinos on 5Dimes and decided to cashout.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-01, 10:40

The Pantry wrote:Having my first bitcoin experience.  Not a huge gambler but had an unusually good night at the casinos on 5Dimes and decided to cashout.

I had a good night once in 5d casino. Quick games I believe. Hit for $1500
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-01, 18:03

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Having my first bitcoin experience.  Not a huge gambler but had an unusually good night at the casinos on 5Dimes and decided to cashout.

Was playing a slots game that was paying out like crazy for hours before it went cold.

Bitcoin was the only fee free way to cashout. Did you use it?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-01, 18:09

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Was playing a slots game that was paying out like crazy for hours before it went cold.

Bitcoin was the only fee free way to cashout.  Did you use it?

No. Wouldn't even know how to do that. I'll have to check and see what Bitcoin was that day.

Edit: Bitcoin was $14,039.00 that day. So the $1k I cashed out would now be worth about $450 lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-01, 18:26

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Bitcoin was the only fee free way to cashout.  Did you use it?

No. Wouldn't even know how to do that. I'll have to check and see what Bitcoin was that day.

Edit: Bitcoin was $14,039.00 that day. So the $1k I cashed out would now be worth about $450 lol.
I'm new to all this shit. What's the difference between BTC (bitcoin core) and BTH (bitcoin cash)?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-01, 19:04

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I'm new to all this shit.  What's the difference between BTC (bitcoin core) and BTH (bitcoin cash)?

No idea either. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-01, 20:09

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
I'm new to all this shit.  What's the difference between BTC (bitcoin core) and BTH (bitcoin cash)?

No idea either. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 21 2599972566
Where's Ty when you need him?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next