Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting" at Orlando club.

+26
tTy
CheesySpartan
Blanch32
Death Roe
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Vlad
The Pantry
Gomer
CORNER BLITZ
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
SpartanInNH
I.B. Fine
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
Dr. Strangelove
steveschneider
DWags
30 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multiple victims in a "mass shooting" at Orlando club.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-12, 10:55

Dr. Strangelove wrote:So why shouldn't we ban new Muslim immigrants?

It would at least let us digest the ones we have and we could keep a better eye on them.

Oh but diversity is strength right? Well is this diverse enough for you? A registered Democrat born in NY with Afghan parents who was a Muslim targets a gay nightclub.

Can we ban Christianity first?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multiple victims in a "mass shooting" at Orlando club.

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-06-12, 10:56

tGreenWay wrote:The idiots are predictably out early.

The shooter was born in America. His parents emigrated from Afghanistan. How many generations do we return to their homeland? One? Three? Fuck, let's dig up their dead and ship them all back, meat sack, bones, who cares?

I'll bet the shooter felt the same way about the people he slaughtered.

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 2 1486952199
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-12, 10:58

Hold on guys my prayers are going their way. This is going to
Help. I'll send them a few guns too. That always helps. Prayer and guns. Yee haw!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hold on guys my prayers are going their way. This is going to
Help. I'll send them a few guns too. That always helps. Prayer and guns. Yee haw!

I'm trying to assess your strategy here, OTPT....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

It would at least let us digest the ones we have and we could keep a better eye on them.

Oh but diversity is strength right? Well is this diverse enough for you? A registered Democrat born in NY with Afghan parents who was a Muslim targets a gay nightclub.

If Islam were made up of white men it would have been outlawed years ago.

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-06-12, 11:10; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-12, 11:03

Xsanguine, checker of privilege.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-06-12, 11:06

Christians had their religious wars for sure but they also had a reformation. But in today's world the main driver of terrorism (90 percent plus and that's being kind) is Islam.

They need a reformation even if we have to force one upon them.

It's a clash of civilizations - on one side you have 300 plus years of Judeo-Christian enlightenment and on the other you have about 500 million barbarians.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:07

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Xsanguine, checker of privilege.

It's the whites that are the truly awful ones. Look what they made this poor guy do?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-12, 11:11

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hold on guys my prayers are going their way. This is going to

Fuck it all Xsan. Fuck it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:17

xsanguine wrote:

Fuck it all Xsan. Fuck it.

That's been my strategy for quite a few years now.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-12, 11:18

Ban gay people. They piss off the gun nuts too much.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Ban gay people. They piss off the Muslims too much.

The un-PC version that can't be uttered but would be more relevant in this situation.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-12, 11:21

Kind of jarring...that's about 5 min away from the house my mom grew up in that my parents just sold last year. Have been to that house and traveled that route probably hundreds of times. Got my appendix removed when I was in 2nd grade at the ORMC.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-06-12, 11:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Ban gay people. They piss off the gun nuts too much.

According to the father sounds like the motivation was homophobia. He saw two men kissing a month ago and was upset about it.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:23

steveschneider wrote:

According to the father sounds like the motivation was homophobia. He saw two men kissing a month ago and was upset about it.

If it's homohobia stemming from Islamic religious belief... that won't be the cause to a large segment of the population. It has to be gun nuts, Christian bigotry, something that can be tied to whites, etc.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-12, 11:23

The shooter was born in America. His parents emigrated from Afghanistan. How many generations do we return to their homeland? One? Three? Fuck, let's dig up their dead and ship them all back, meat sack, bones, who cares?

I'm not reading the rest of the thread this is the answer.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-12, 11:27

I mean you have to remember people like loose are the same people who think more guns is the solution.

God you can be a twit at times.

ISIS specifically issued a warning they were going to target Florida, but you blame guns.

Somehow a muslim fanatic that hates gays is the NRA's or my fault? Idiotic.

I'm getting owned? Sorry pal. I'm not ashamed at all. There are reports that the FBI was aware of this guy, that he had made
previous threats. Let's see how that comes out.

He passed background checks, waiting times, etc, etc. What other gun laws could be passed other than straight out confiscation?

See you can call me names all day and I know it makes you feel better, but unless you have a real workable solution all you're doing is wanking.

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 2 CkwamsIVAAEtsM5

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-12, 11:28

Rocinante wrote:

The shooter was born in America. His parents emigrated from Afghanistan. How many generations do we return to their homeland?  One? Three?  Fuck, let's dig up their dead and ship them all back, meat sack, bones, who cares?

More guns and Christianity is the only answer. I'll pray for you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-12, 11:28

steveschneider wrote:

So he drove 60 miles to shoot 120 people? Maybe, not as plausible as straight out terror.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-12, 11:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Another fool. A Muslim shoots 120 people, you blame Christians. Blind idiot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-12, 11:30

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Another fool.  A Muslim shoots 120 people, you blame Christians.  Blind idiot.

You're on my prayer list too.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-06-12, 11:31

I'm sure this is purely coincidental
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-12, 11:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Another fool.  A Muslim shoots 120 people, you blame Christians.  Blind idiot.

You're on my prayer list too.

Thank you, I appreciate it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:35

I.B. Fine wrote:I'm sure this is purely coincidental

It always is.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:38

LooseGoose wrote:

See you can call me names all day and I know it makes you feel better, but unless you have a real workable solution all you're doing is wanking.

Seems to be a lot of that on this board, lately....

Individuals create deniability by never taking a position/opinion on the topic (so that they never have to actually defend a position) but for some reason they always vehemently disagree with the opinion of another.

So they can feel good for defending "their team" but never put themselves out there to have to take a position and defend that position.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-12, 11:40

Nah Xsan it's kinda like having individual opinions on individual subjects. Not like the whole anarchy or die thing that you got going. Each situation can be looked at differently and not just anti government tin foil hat guy

:)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nah Xsan it's kinda like having individual opinions on individual subjects. Not like the whole anarchy or die thing that you got going. Each situation can be looked at differently and not just anti government tin foil hat guy

Exhibit A.

We're discussing this particular situation right now. When have I even gotten close to the orbit of anarchism in this thread?

So instead of straw manning what others are saying and never putting yourself out there... why don't you lay out how you would solve this issue?

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-06-12, 11:43; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-12, 11:42

If only there were a good guy in the crowd with an assault rifle. He could have stopped the bad guy in the crows with an assault rifle.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:44

Bob has many fans.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-12, 11:45

xsanguine wrote:Bob has many fans.

I don't think Bob has any fans to be honest.

Sorry Bob. :(

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-06-12, 11:45; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-12, 11:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nah Xsan it's kinda like having individual opinions on individual subjects. Not like the whole anarchy or die thing that you got going. Each situation can be looked at differently and not just anti government tin foil hat guy

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 2 502811600 Unless the topic is drugs, X loves himself some authority.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:46

Turtleneck wrote:

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  - Page 2 502811600 Unless the topic is drugs, X loves himself some authority.

Source?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-12, 11:46

xsanguine wrote:

Exhibit A.

We're discussing this particular situation right now. When have I even gotten close to the orbit of anarchism in this thread?

So instead of straw manning what others are saying and never putting yourself out there... why don't you lay out how you would solve this issue?

Lmao. Yeah because it won't turn into anarchy shit eventually Xsan. Individual rights something something people dressed up in costumes jailing you something something. Loose goose will post some stats from NRA.org, you will talk about liberties and freedom, and the dude will come in blaming black people. I'm over it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Well he certainly has a lot of emulators.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-12, 11:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I don'the think Bob has any fans to be honest.

Bob Sakimano is the #1 selling men's slowpitch softball jersey in Liechtenstein.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-12, 11:47

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Source?

Your posting history.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-12, 11:48

xsanguine wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Well he certainly has a lot of emulators.

I don't see that either.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:48

xsanguine wrote:

Exhibit A.

Lmao. Yeah because it won't turn into anarchy shit eventually Xsan. Individual rights something something people dressed up in costumes jailing you something something. Loose goose will post some stats from NRA.org, you will talk about liberties and freedom, and the dude will come in blaming black people. I'm over it.

Turtleneck just said if it's not about drugs I'm all about taking away rights... so you guys should figure out amongst yourselves what I'll be arguing for.

So are you going to continue avoiding the exact point I'm making about you or are you "over it"?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-06-12, 11:48

They've had plenty of gun control in Europe, places like France, Belgium, England, along with lots of immigration.
So I guess they have no trouble over there with terrorism......oh, wait, maybe there's more to it than knee jerk reactions

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 2016-06-12, 11:50; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-12, 11:48

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Source?

Your posting history.

Give me one.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next