Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead

+9
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
Gomer
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
DWags
xsanguine
Watch Out Pylon!
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead Empty Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-06, 11:29

I'll just put this here. It would end up here anyway.

The video looks bad, real bad. All the info isn't out yet, but damn man, if you're reaching for a gun with two cops on top of you you're going to have a pretty short life span. I'm going to wait for more info to come out before jumping to any conclusions. I know, silly of me.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/06/us/baton-rouge-shooting-alton-sterling/index.html

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-07-07, 21:57; edited 3 times in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead Empty Re: Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-06, 12:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm going to wait for more info to come out before jumping to any conclusions. I know, silly of me.

That'd be a first.

Without reading the story I'm going to assume he was about to go to college and dindu nuffin
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead Empty Re: Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead

Post by DWags 2016-07-06, 12:42

It's fucked up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-06, 12:47

X, in addition to looking down your nose at the rest of us with your pseudo intellectualism, your thinly veiled racism is getting tired.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-06, 13:06

Pretty simple for me. If he was pulling a gun - justified. If not - they're in deep shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-06, 13:12

xsanguine wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm going to wait for more info to come out before jumping to any conclusions. I know, silly of me.

That'd be a first.

Without reading the story I'm going to assume he was about to go to college and dindu nuffin

When do you get so mean? :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-06, 13:17

yikes - the video certainly doesn't paint those particular cops in a very favorable light - to say the least.

However, I'll be surprised if anything ultimately comes from it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-06, 13:54

X is pretty racist. It's taken you guys this long to notice?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-06, 15:31

and for the resident Swill racists who think that this is funny and that he "dindu nuffin" and will laugh as Rush Limbaugh and other republicans make jokes about him and minimize his life, watch about the first 45 seconds of this..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-06, 15:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and for the resident Swill racists who think that this is funny and that he "dindu nuffin" and will laugh as Rush Limbaugh and other republicans make jokes about him and minimize his life, watch about the first 45 seconds of this..

This is rich coming from the biggest racist here. And the one that regularly makes fun of those he considers beneath him.

Also Mr. Strawman care to show us some examples of people on here thinking this was funny? You're mighty good at making things up about people, not so good at backing up your bullshit with examples.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-06, 15:59

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and for the resident Swill racists who think that this is funny and that he "dindu nuffin" and will laugh as Rush Limbaugh and other republicans make jokes about him and minimize his life, watch about the first 45 seconds of this..

This is rich coming from the biggest racist here.  And the one that regularly makes fun of those he considers beneath him.

Also Mr. Strawman care to show us some examples of people on here thinking this was funny?   You're mighty good at making things up about people, not so good at backing up your bullshit with examples.
no, you're not angry at all.

(cue accusations and/or expletives and/or borderline-rage response)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-06, 16:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
This is rich coming from the biggest racist here.  And the one that regularly makes fun of those he considers beneath him.

Also Mr. Strawman care to show us some examples of people on here thinking this was funny?   You're mighty good at making things up about people, not so good at backing up your bullshit with examples.

Nope, just waiting for your examples knowing you have none. Nice try at a distraction though.

My only accusation is that you're lying, feel free to prove me wrong.

You build your strawmen based on bullshit. Enjoy being the biggest racist and bigot on here "Mr Brown people".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-07-07, 00:16

Bob.  It's sad and horrible that there are more children out there without a father.  There is nothing funny about watching a kid whose dad is dead crying about it.

This will end the same way the rest of these cases just like this do.  What casts the police here in a poor light?  They respond to a call of a man in a red shirt threatening someone with a gun.  They encounter the suspect (who is a convicted felon with a rap sheet the length of my college transcript, mind you) who did not comply with their commands.  While attempting to take him into custody, he resisted and they determined he indeed had a gun.  I feel bad for his kid, but because he had a gun and was wrestling with the police, I really don't care that they shot him.

While I don't have any youtube of his two daughters crying, or his partner's widowed wife holding a press conference either; I should tell you that my perspective is shaded by a relative of mine who paid the ultimate sacrifice while serving his community.  Responding to a similar call, they went to a house to try to take a suspect into custody.  The suspect opened the door and shot my relative in the head. He was probably dead before he hit the ground.  His partner got it in the neck and mostly bled out while they waited for the scene to be secured by virtue of the shooter committing suicide.  He died in surgery a few hours later.  Now I only knew this guy from running into him at family reunions when I was younger, but blood is blood and my family was touched by this.  I don't know if the criminal in that case was black or white and I don't particularly care.  

And I don't care that this individual and his bawling kid are black.  I'd expect the police to do the same thing if it's a white suspect.  They did LaVoy Finicum the same way and I was fine with that.  In the battle between the cops and robbers, I want the cops to win.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 07:35

Gomer wrote:

Bob.  It's sad and horrible that there are more children out there without a father.  There is nothing funny about watching a kid whose dad is dead crying about it.

This will end the same way the rest of these cases just like this do.  What casts the police here in a poor light?  They respond to a call of a man in a red shirt threatening someone with a gun.  They encounter the suspect (who is a convicted felon with a rap sheet the length of my college transcript, mind you) who did not comply with their commands.  While attempting to take him into custody, he resisted and they determined he indeed had a gun.  I feel bad for his kid, but because he had a gun and was wrestling with the police, I really don't care that they shot him.

While I don't have any youtube of his two daughters crying, or his partner's widowed wife holding a press conference either; I should tell you that my perspective is shaded by a relative of mine who paid the ultimate sacrifice while serving his community.  Responding to a similar call, they went to a house to try to take a suspect into custody.  The suspect opened the door and shot my relative in the head. He was probably dead before he hit the ground.  His partner got it in the neck and mostly bled out while they waited for the scene to be secured by virtue of the shooter committing suicide.  He died in surgery a few hours later.  Now I only knew this guy from running into him at family reunions when I was younger, but blood is blood and my family was touched by this.  I don't know if the criminal in that case was black or white and I don't particularly care.  

And I don't care that this individual and his bawling kid are black.  I'd expect the police to do the same thing if it's a white suspect.  They did LaVoy Finicum the same way and I was fine with that.  In the battle between the cops and robbers, I want the cops to win.
sorry to hear about your relative, dude - that's the kind of thing that families never fully recover from.

I don't understand what being a felon and having a "rap sheet" had to do with the cops murdering this young man. If simply being a "convicted felon" and having a "rap sheet" is the case, they're setting themselves a precedent to murder a lot of young men.

I posted the video of this kid sobbing as a preemptive statement to tSwill racists (some of whom had already made jokes) that their attempts to minimize this man, his life and death because of his race is being watched and noted. They're certainly free to make racist statements, jokes, to belittle the man and his family all they want. I simply hope they'd watch this video first.

(though, admittedly, I don't expect it to change their minds).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 07:36

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Nope, just waiting for your examples knowing you have none. Nice try at a distraction though.

You build your strawmen based on bullshit. Enjoy being the biggest racist and bigot on here "Mr Brown people".
B
E
N
G
H
A
Z
I'm glad to hear you're not angry.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 09:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

B
E
N
G
H
A
Z

I notice that you're still avoiding giving any examples.

You love to make shit up but can't show that any of it exists outside your fantasy world.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 09:08

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
B
E
N
G
H
A
Z

You love to make shit up but can't show that any of it exists outside your fantasy world.

I'm just glad you're not angry and using expletives.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 10:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm just glad you're not angry and using expletives.

Nope, just waiting for real world examples for your fantasy frothings.

Amazing how much you seem to "know" about Rush when you supposedly listen to none of him. Then again you give us "examples" over and over of these stupid old mean Republicans but it seems like you make all that up too. And you seem to want us to believe we shouldn't make fun of those that aren't like us even as you use the term "knuckledraggers" repeatedly to describe those that live a different way of life than you. Your therapist must have her hands full.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 10:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:X is pretty racist. It's taken you guys this long to notice?

I'm so racist I've decided to marry against my own race to try to breed them out.

Contemporary premature prima nocta.

I'm not as sophisticated as you millennial and the whole "there's no such thing as race"
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-07, 10:47

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:X is pretty racist. It's taken you guys this long to notice?

I'm so racist I've decided to marry against my own race to try to breed them out.

Contemporary premature prima nocta.

I'm not as sophisticated as you millennial and the whole "there's no such thing as race"

Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead Chappelle

Is this you?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 10:47

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm just glad you're not angry and using expletives.

Amazing how much you seem to "know" about Rush when you supposedly listen to none of him. Then again you give us "examples" over and over of these stupid old mean Republicans but it seems like you make all that up too. And you seem to want us to believe we shouldn't make fun of those that aren't like us even as you use the term "knuckledraggers" repeatedly to describe those that live a different way of life than you. Your therapist must have her hands full.
you're clearly a very happy person.

And, in no way, a racist.. you're really not. In no way.. nope.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 10:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

That'd be a first.

It happens when you don't read the news story. I'm just basing it on the infinite other examples of "g whites are such racist assholes for killing an intruder of another race which is statistically shown to be relatively one sided."
Or it could be as fucked up as Eric garner or Tamir rice. Either way my personal experience in big cities ( and not the ones Roc thinks are big cities like the sprawling, multicultural metropolis of Lansing, mi)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 10:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

That'd be a first.

It happens when you don't read the news story. I'm just basing it on the infinite other examples of "g whites are such racist assholes for killing an intruder of another race which is statistically shown to be relatively one sided."
Or it could be as fucked up as Eric garner or Tamir rice. Either way my personal experience in big cities ( and not the ones Roc thinks are big cities like the sprawling, multicultural metropolis of Lansing, mi)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 10:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

you're clearly a very happy person.

Still waiting for examples Bob. We all know by now that you have none, you made it all up as you often do. Why not experience the catharsis of admitting that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 11:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you're clearly a very happy person.

Still waiting for examples Bob. We all know by now that you have none, you made it all up as you often do. Why not experience the catharsis of admitting that?
your anger and constant insistence on how you are NOT a racist.. nope - no way.. not you - is all the example I need.

Enjoy your lawn chair and your trip to get ice cream. I'm glad you're not angry.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 11:18

I wonder when the NRA will come out with a statement suggesting that these murdered victims of government force should have their 2nd Amendment rights supported and recognized.

oh.. wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 11:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

your anger and constant insistence on how you are NOT a racist.. nope - no way.. not you - is all the example I need.

Enjoy your lawn chair and your trip to get ice cream. I'm glad you're not angry.

Bob, take a break. You're like a tea kettle ready to explode.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 11:24

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:your anger and constant insistence on how you are NOT a racist.. nope - no way.. not you - is all the example I need.

but I'm not angry.. I eat ice cream.. I sit around in lawn chairs under shade trees.. I'm not angry.

I'm also not a racist.. nope. Not me. In fact, come up with one - ONE - situation where I've made racist statements.. good luck - because I'm not a racist.

Not me.

I'm not angry either.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 11:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wonder when the NRA will come out with a statement suggesting that these murdered victims of government force should have their 2nd Amendment rights supported and recognized.
oh.. wait.

No examples to support your lies and now trying to somehow blame the NRA for these tragedies. You really are a 1 trick pony.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 11:34

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wonder when the NRA will come out with a statement suggesting that these murdered victims of government force should have their 2nd Amendment rights supported and recognized.
oh.. wait.

No examples to support your lies and now trying to somehow blame the NRA for these tragedies. You really are a 1 trick pony.

B
E
N
G
H
A
Z
I'm glad you're not angry.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 11:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

but I'm not angry.. I eat ice cream.. I sit around in lawn chairs under shade trees.. I'm not angry.

I'm also not a racist.. nope. Not me. In fact, come up with one - ONE - situation where I've made racist statements.. good luck - because I'm not a racist.

Not me.

I'm not angry either.

Bob, you're speaking to yourself here. Look within. I think if we can beat this, the mysoginistic aspect of your personality can be helped also.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 11:59

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:but I'm not angry.. I eat ice cream.. I sit around in lawn chairs under shade trees.. I'm not angry.

Not me.

I'm not angry either.

Bob, you're speaking to yourself here. Look within. I think if we can beat this, the mysoginistic aspect of your personality can be helped also.
why do you and Mr. Happy keep responding?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 12:00

Roc I'm a bit sorry. Dealing with a death and notin the mood for people talking shit tome behind a computer.

And fuck you too OTPT, you wouldn't the difference between racism and prejudice if it smacked you in your acne cratered face
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 12:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

why do you and Mr. Happy keep responding?

I just see a man who I care about asking for help. It's my nature to try my best. I don't like to see a fellow Spartan so angry. Yes, the thought has occurred to me that you too might be doing steroids. But I don't believe that. I want to work on the anger part of your personality. I really think the mysoginistic part will benefit too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 12:05

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:why do you and Mr. Happy keep responding?

I just see a man who I care about asking for help. It's my nature to try my best. I don't like to see a fellow Spartan so angry. Yes, the thought has occurred to me that you too might be doing steroids. But I don't believe that. I want to work on the anger part of your personality. I really think the mysoginistic part will benefit too.
so.. I'm not speaking to myself..?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 12:07

Fucking passive aggressive millenials.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 12:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

so.. I'm not speaking to myself..?

You're accusing others of what you are Bob. You need to understand that. I have the feeling I know why you project that on others, but I'd never share it on an open forum. Hopefully we can work this out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 12:19

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so.. I'm not speaking to myself..?

You're accusing others of what you are Bob. You need to understand that. I have the feeling I know why you project that on others, but I'd never share it on an open forum. Hopefully we can work this out.
Thanks. I hope so to.

(so... you will continue to respond to me even though I'm talking to myself? Sorry.. I get confused easily).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 12:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Thanks. I hope so to.

(so... you will continue to respond to me even though I'm talking to myself? Sorry.. I get confused easily).

I'll do whatever is needed. I promise.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 12:21

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Thanks. I hope so to.

I'll do whatever is needed. I promise.
you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next