Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead

+9
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
Gomer
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
DWags
xsanguine
Watch Out Pylon!
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 12:31

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Thanks. I hope so to.

(so... you will continue to respond to me even though I'm talking to myself? Sorry.. I get confused easily).

I'll do whatever is needed.   I promise.
quick question.. (sorry, I went to get a drink of water)..

have you ever considered adopting a (nearly) 47 year old man? I'm white, well-educated (as good as I can be, I guess), I don't eat too much and I can contribute to the household financially. Other than being repetitive and annoying (some say that, anyway), likely my biggest character flaw is sudden bouts of unbridled anger/seething rage, coupled with racist tendencies and misogyny. I enjoy music and promise to play it at a reasonable volume. I do have a couple of guitars, a banjo and a drum kit but I can soundproof the designated room to what I'm sure would be an adequate fashion. I don't sit still for long so I'm perfectly capable of doing yard work on a rather consistent basis. I'm handy around the house (I can send you pictures of plumbing and carpentry projects I've done around my house) and I don't need a television. I enjoy shoveling snow in the winter. I do travel quite a bit so there would be rather long periods of time you wouldn't have to put up with me. Along those same lines, I work out a lot so I'm gone for a while in the mornings and, usually, evenings and quite a bit on weekends.

Let me know!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 12:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'll do whatever is needed.   I promise.

have you ever considered adopting a (nearly) 47 year old man? I'm white, well-educated (as good as I can be, I guess), I don't eat too much and I can contribute to the household financially. Other than being repetitive and annoying (some say that, anyway), likely my biggest character flaw is sudden bouts of unbridled anger/seething rage, coupled with racist tendencies and misogyny. I enjoy music and promise to play it at a reasonable volume. I do have a couple of guitars, a banjo and a drum kit but I can soundproof the designated room to what I'm sure would be an adequate fashion. I don't sit still for long so I'm perfectly capable of doing yard work on a rather consistent basis. I'm handy around the house (I can send you pictures of plumbing and carpentry projects I've done around my house) and I don't need a television. I enjoy shoveling snow in the winter. I do travel quite a bit so there would be rather long periods of time you wouldn't have to put up with me. Along those same lines, I work out a lot so I'm gone for a while in the mornings and, usually, evenings and quite a bit on weekends.

Let me know!

No
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-07, 12:34

xsanguine wrote:Roc I'm a bit sorry. Dealing with a death and notin the mood for people talking shit tome behind a computer.

And fuck you too OTPT, you wouldn't the difference between racism and prejudice if it smacked you in your acne cratered face

I accept your apology and am sorry for your loss.

Lansing is pretty multicultural by the way.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-07, 12:35

Someone should do x a favor and give him a little break from the board - not for us but for himself. He has literally become one of the worst posters here in less than a month.

Go deal with your personal shit and come back. Not healthy to be taking your anger out on random Internet message board posters that call you racist - after ya know, being a racist piece of shit.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 12:36

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Let me know!

No

DWags wrote:I'll do whatever is needed. I promise.
Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 12:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

No

DWags wrote:I'll do whatever is needed. I promise.

This was a well thought out decision and part of the process to get you to deal with your anger issues. It wasn't decided lightly. This will be best for you. It's what is "needed"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 12:46

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

This was a well thought out decision and part of the process to get you to deal with your anger issues. It wasn't decided lightly. This will be best for you. It's what is "needed"
as a fellow Spartan who comprehends the extent of the education you received on the Banks of the Red Cedar, I trust your assessment.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 12:50

xsanguine wrote:Roc I'm a bit sorry. Dealing with a death and notin the mood for people talking shit tome behind a computer.

And fuck you too OTPT, you wouldn't the difference between racism and prejudice if it smacked you in your acne cratered face

Hey X - thinking of you and not in the sarcastic sense. If there's anything we can do let us know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 12:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone should do x a favor and give him a little break from the board - not for us but for himself. He has literally become one of the worst posters here in less than a month.

Go deal with your personal shit and come back. Not healthy to be taking your anger out on random Internet message board posters that call you racist - after ya know, being a racist piece of shit.

Oh fuck you OTPT. Assuming another cop shooting because some asshole pulled a gun is not racism you university coddled social justice warrior. Racism is when you think someone is worse than others because of their skin color. Not because you assume they're committing the same crimes that statistically are committed by people of the same race.

If you took the time to remove turtleneck and travis's balls from you chin you'd stop being such a fuck face.

I've gone out of my way to be as kind as possible to the three of you but you insist on being sucks because I don't jive with you politically. So I've given up. Go wrap your car around a tree and fuck yourself in the hell you belong you elitist shit bags.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 12:58

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone should do x a favor and give him a little break from the board - not for us but for himself. He has literally become one of the worst posters here in less than a month.

Oh fuck you OTPT. Assuming another cop shooting because some asshole pulled a gun is not racism you university coddled social justice warrior. Racism is when you think someone is worse than others because of their skin color. Not because you assume they're committing the same crimes that statistically are committed by people of the same race.

If you took the time to remove turtleneck and travis's balls from you chin you'd stop being such a fuck face.

I've gone out of my way to be as kind as possible to the three of you but you insist on being sucks because I don't jive with you politically. So I've given up. Go wrap your car around a tree and fuck yourself in the hell you belong you elitist shit bags.
DWags and Goose will be in touch with you soon relative to your anger issues.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 12:59

Oh and as far as the "ban him for himself". Don't patronize me. You don't give two shits about anyone but yourself you fucking selfish clit clown
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 13:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Not worried about X Bob, and I work alone. Quit deflecting. Again, your anger is winning.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 13:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Not you too. I figured out of everyone you could handle differences of opinion
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 13:03

I appreciate your sentiments goos. Nothing can be done. People live and people die. It is what it is. I'm sure OTPT is happy about older people dying
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 13:08

"Do it for his own good", the fuck out of here. I could be shot in the back of the head tomorrow and the only sympathy you'd be wiling to muster is for more gun control. The fuck out of here with your manufactured sympathy
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 13:08

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:DWags and Goose will be in touch with you soon relative to your anger issues.

Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead - Page 2 502811600

oh, heck - you can say and do whatever you want.. that's the beauty of free speech (though, be aware - some sensitive types here might move that you be banned) - I hope you're okay.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 13:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead - Page 2 502811600

oh, heck - you can say and do whatever you want.. that's the beauty of free speech (though, be aware - some sensitive types here might move that you be banned) - I hope you're okay.

Ill live. It's the manufactured outrage of suburban bred crackers that think they understand cultures that get me going.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-07, 13:17

xsanguine wrote:Oh and as far as the "ban him for himself". Don't patronize me. You don't give two shits about anyone but yourself you fucking selfish clit clown

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 13:19

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead - Page 2 502811600

Ill live. It's the manufactured outrage of suburban bred crackers that think they understand cultures that get me going.
I grew up in the rural mountains of North Carolina.. nobody understands the complexities of a multicultural society like I do.

(I apologize to everyone who may have been offended by this comment and implied anger).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-07, 13:27

Guy that lives in Grand Rapids is talking about culture. Heh.

You're going to spin right off this Planet X. Good luck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 14:14

OTPT cares so much about people 2000 miles away that he's never met so that he can feign "caring guy" status but if it's someone he's had a conversation or two with its "ban him for his own good". At least he's consistent with the banning part
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 14:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Guy that lives in Grand Rapids is talking about culture. Heh.

You're going to spin right off this Planet X. Good luck.

Yeah motherfucker I've spent many years of my life in places of culture. Growing up with Dutch and Germans doesn't count as culture you atrophied punk
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 14:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Oh and as far as the "ban him for himself". Don't patronize me. You don't give two shits about anyone but yourself you fucking selfish clit clown

Oh look pylon with his "you're crazy" "go to your bunker" "hide in the woods".
Would have never seen that coming. You're a true original
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 14:25

so has the NRA issued a statement yet??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-07, 14:31

Yeah..... I'm not going to contribute to this meltdown anymore. Kinda pathetic.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 14:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah..... I'm not going to contribute to this meltdown anymore. Kinda pathetic.
it's mind-boggling how race+guns often brings out the worst in people.

You'd think people would be able to say "yeah.. that was wrong" - guess not. Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-07, 14:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah..... I'm not going to contribute to this meltdown anymore. Kinda pathetic.

You'd think people would be able to say "yeah.. that was wrong" - guess not. Baton Rouge Shooting - Alton Sterling Dead - Page 2 2599972566

Some people only show empathy and compassion when it's directly around them. Someone else dies? Well they weren't an A+ student and deserved it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 14:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's mind-boggling how race+guns often brings out the worst in people.

Some people only show empathy and compassion when it's directly around them. Someone else dies? Well they weren't an A+ student and deserved it.
it's a crazy world and all we really have is the humanity we surround ourselves with. I'm not sure why some seem so divisive about that very humanity.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 14:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's mind-boggling how race+guns often brings out the worst in people.

You're such a passive aggressive pussy. Why don't you shuffle around some more papers, con more 18 year olds into psychology degrees and call it a career?

[quote="Other Teams Pursuing That"][quote="Robert J Sakimano"]it's mind-boggling how race+guns often brings out the worst in people.

You're such a passive aggressive pussy. Why don't you shuffle around some more papers, con more 18 year olds into psychology degrees and call it a career?

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-07-07, 15:01; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-07, 14:55

xsanguine wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

After you're over your episode or whatever you're going for here, try reading all of your recent posts again. You're kinda coming off a little Loony Tunes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 15:02

OTPT, wish any other elderly people death yet?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 15:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

After you're over your episode or whatever you're going for here, try reading all of your recent posts again. You're kinda coming off a little Loony Tunes.

I don't give a fuck
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 15:04

xsanguine wrote:OTPT, wish any other elderly people death yet?

Oh wait, I forgot that's forgivable for your friends Travis, TN and Pylon
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 15:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Not mind boggling at all, we see it from you every day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 15:06

LooseGoose wrote:

Not mind boggling at all, we see it from you every day.
Vote here to ban bob sak
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-07, 15:10

Man he is truly melting down. Poor guy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 15:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Man he is truly melting down. Poor guy.

Didn't you grow up in GR? You got Roc saying Lansing is multicultural and you saying GR isn't yet GR is twice the size. Quite the contradiction you got there.

Still looking to have me banned because you're too sensitive for my assessments of you, lily white boy?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 15:50

Passive aggression must be in the water in the suburbs
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-07, 15:52

Might as well slap yourself at this point JLS.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-07, 15:54

I think your parents should have probably slapped you a bit more. You wouldn't run that pussy little mouth of yours so much. Discupline didn't happen much for millennial a though
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next