Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings

+79
CORNER BLITZ
Townie
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
steveschneider
Marc Summers
tTito
Watch Out Pylon!
y2kMgrad
Wally Fairway
Jake from State Farm
Radio Raheem
75alum
Bill Cain
HT
SpartanMikey
The_Dude
Nommad2
beal99
Tyler Durden
StylesGShmooth
Tim Wakefield
CrazySparty
Code_Warrior
Inglewood Jack
Dolph Ziggler
Giant Moose
Death Roe
Cym Jim
Clarett's Folly
Johnny Alpamayo
Ted Brogan
Kramerica
WCS
Masturbates
WhiteBoyHatcher
Sponge Worthy
MJ
Brock Middlebrook
InTenSity
MSUgöat
Loose Stools
DWags
Zapp Brannigan
Jor El
Izzo Court
LoneWolfSparty
Frank Ricard
Crazy Jim9
Ham Porter
Sparty on brah!
Roger Waymeth
Fallenangle
Ass Dan
GirbaudJeans
tanfan!
pulling69
tig ol bitties
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Cosmo_Kramer
SpartanGuard
Heat Miser
The Pantry
NigelUno
dubie7006
The Lonely Stoner
J T
Dendrobates
goodbar
AMwood
greenmachine
Cameron
WBill
SeeRockCity
tGreenWay
Molon Labe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
83 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ramblings

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-29, 02:33

Tim Wakefield wrote:I'm probably the youngest person on this board now that I think about it.
That's why you need to get your ass to Fresh Thyme in 4 hours, get $50 in free groceries, and report back.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-04-29, 02:38

The Pantry wrote:That's why you need to get your ass to Fresh Thyme in 4 hours, get $50 in free groceries, and report back.

Maybe if I'm still awake (very possible). But I'm not gonna wake up specifically for that if I fall asleep
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-29, 02:51

Let it be known through all of Swilldom that Wakefield & OTPT are tired pussies not worthy of Michigan State University

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-04-29, 02:53

Random Ramblings - Page 19 502811600 Are you the owner of that store or what? Fuck waking up early..I have exams to not study for
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-29, 03:05

$50 dollars of free groceries pissed away.

Talk about the pussification of America...
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-05-04, 19:01

So deep into procrastination that I'm watching tOSU's marching band on YouTube. Holy shit they are good
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-05-14, 21:56

I don't like melty chocolate. Never have. Please put my candy bars in the fridge.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2015-05-14, 22:05

My kid has been throwing up off and on for 6 days. This fucking sucks. We had one day of a break where he ate some toast and drank Gatorade. Then today we sent him back to daycare and he puked again. Poor little dude is just laying around not wanting to do anything.

Fucking sucks.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-14, 22:20

Townie wrote:My kid has been throwing up off and on for 6 days. This fucking sucks. We had one day of a break where he ate some toast and drank Gatorade. Then today we sent him back to daycare and he puked again. Poor little dude is just laying around not wanting to do anything.

Fucking sucks.

Wow 6 days is a long time. Any diagnosis that's been made other than a bug of some sort?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-15, 00:30

I am hoping for warmer weather. I feel like the old guy yelling at the cloud. go away!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-15, 02:45

Tinder is alive
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2015-05-15, 07:28

LooseGoose wrote:
Townie wrote:My kid has been throwing up off and on for 6 days. This fucking sucks. We had one day of a break where he ate some toast and drank Gatorade. Then today we sent him back to daycare and he puked again. Poor little dude is just laying around not wanting to do anything.

Fucking sucks.

Wow 6 days is a long time. Any diagnosis that's been made other than a bug of some sort?
no, not yet. He threw up Saturday and Sunday, took him to the doctor Monday, at that point they weren't too concerned.

He threw up Monday evening and on Tuesday afternoon. They told you'd to put him on stomach rest on Tuesday and all day Wednesday. So, it was just Gatorade and toast. He made it till 4pm yesterday before bringing up everything at daycare.

Hopefully we don't have to go to children's today, but fuck it. We need this fixed. He's not even 18 mos yet.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-15, 07:51

Townie wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

no, not yet. He threw up Saturday and Sunday, took him to the doctor Monday, at that point they weren't too concerned.

He threw up Monday evening and on Tuesday afternoon. They told you'd to put him on stomach rest on Tuesday and all day Wednesday. So, it was just Gatorade and toast. He made it till 4pm yesterday before bringing up everything at daycare.

Hopefully we don't have to go to children's today, but fuck it. We need this fixed. He's not even 18 mos yet.

Not to play internet Dr but I'd get him checked again. My only experience is raising 3 kids and a grandkid but as I'm sure you know most times these things clear themselves after 24-72 hours. 6 days would have me worried enough to see a Dr again and I generally try to avoid Drs. It's probably just back to back bugs but still worth checking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2015-05-15, 08:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Townie wrote: no, not yet. He threw up Saturday and Sunday, took him to the doctor Monday, at that point they weren't too concerned.

Not to play internet Dr but I'd get him checked again. My only experience is raising 3 kids and a grandkid but as I'm sure you know most times these things clear themselves after 24-72 hours. 6 days would have me worried enough to see a Dr again and I generally try to avoid Drs. It's probably just back to back bugs but still worth checking.
yeah, we're sitting here waiting for 8am to call...oops...look at that, now to try and beat the rush.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-05-15, 08:20

Keep on raining. I put down a bunch of grass seed a couple of weeks ago and I like not having to run the sprinklers.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2015-05-15, 08:53

And this day gets better. Just found out that a friend killed themselves yesterday.

If you think about doing that, call someone and tell them. Call anyone...fuck, call me. I don't know you, but I'll talk.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-05-15, 10:28

Townie wrote:And this day gets better. Just found out that a friend killed themselves yesterday.

If you think about doing that, call someone and tell them. Call anyone...fuck, call me. I don't know you, but I'll talk.
Sorry to hear that. I had a neighbor do that a couple of months ago. Its kind of eerie how his outside lights are still on, even though while he was alive they were never on.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2015-05-15, 14:21

InTenSity wrote:
Townie wrote:And this day gets better. Just found out that a friend killed themselves yesterday.

Sorry to hear that. I had a neighbor do that a couple of months ago. Its kind of eerie how his outside lights are still on, even though while he was alive they were never on.
thanks, man. This one is going to take time to digest.

Kid update: doc just wants to wait and see. More Gatorade and melting ice cream for the kid to get him calories. Suddenly I don't feel so well. I'd better start that diet just in case.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-05-15, 15:09

Drank way too much last night. Still hungover and I lost my phone and keys at Rick's. Fack
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-15, 15:25

Tim Wakefield wrote:Drank way too much last night. Still hungover and I lost my phone and keys at Rick's. Fack

Random Ramblings - Page 19 502811600

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-05-15, 15:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Random Ramblings - Page 19 502811600

God I hate Rick's Random Ramblings - Page 19 3836498553
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-15, 15:37

Townie wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
thanks, man. This one is going to take time to digest.

Kid update: doc just wants to wait and see. More Gatorade and melting ice cream for the kid to get him calories. Suddenly I don't feel so well. I'd better start that diet just in case.

I've had this happen before to my kid. Stomach bug followed by a slightly upset stomach that just wouldn't go away. We'd go 4-5 days and think it was gone, he'd eat the wrong thing and he would barf again.

Just have to stick to BRAT diet for a week or so and make sure you don't give them anything acidic or dairy based. I'm surprised your doc recommended melted ice cream. I'd say away from dairy personally but I'm no doctor.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2015-05-15, 15:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Townie wrote:thanks, man. This one is going to take time to digest.

I've had this happen before to my kid. Stomach bug followed by a slightly upset stomach that just wouldn't go away. We'd go 4-5 days and think it was gone, he'd eat the wrong thing and he would barf again.

Just have to stick to BRAT diet for a week or so and make sure you don't give them anything acidic or dairy based. I'm surprised your doc recommended melted ice cream. I'd say away from dairy personally but I'm no doctor.
she just wants calories because he weighs less than his 15 month check up on April 1st. We'll see how it goes. We're definitely sticking with mostly toast and cheerios. He also has been crushing Gatorade. Hopefully this goes away soon. We can't keep taking off work.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-05-16, 23:22

Update on the phone situation:

Find my iPhone told me it was at Rick's so I went in there to find it. Asked the manager if they had a phone in the back and he was like "yeah let me grab it". So I was relieved..then the dude brought out a phone that wasn't mine. Fuck. So I take a shot and go back to my apartment. Went back on Find my iPhone and it moved to a new location. I go back downtown to find it and it's in the police station. The guy at the desk told me it was filed in evidence (Wtf?). Going in tomorrow at 8am to get it. Praying I don't have a warrant out for my arrest or something...

PS It was weird as fuck being at Rick's sober

Last edited by Tim Wakefield on 2015-05-16, 23:37; edited 1 time in total
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-16, 23:28

Tim Wakefield wrote:

I can't imagine the horror. And I'm not kidding.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-17, 09:28

Tim Wakefield wrote:Update on the phone situation:

Find my iPhone told me it was at Rick's so I went in there to find it. Asked the manager if they had a phone in the back and he was like "yeah let me grab it". So I was relieved..then the dude brought out a phone that wasn't mine. Fuck. So I take a shot and go back to my apartment. Went back on Find my iPhone and it moved to a new location. I go back downtown to find it and it's in the police station. The guy at the desk told me it was filed in evidence (Wtf?). Going in tomorrow at 8am to get it. Praying I don't have a warrant out for my arrest or something...

Random Ramblings - Page 19 502811600 evidence? The fuck did you do man?!!! Drug some girl at ricks?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-05-18, 23:00

They need to add an age limit to self checkouts
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-05-18, 23:53

Tim Wakefield wrote:Update on the phone situation:

Random Ramblings - Page 19 502811600 evidence? The fuck did you do man?!!! Drug some girl at ricks?

Got the phone back. I'm cleared!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-19, 05:07

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Got the phone back. I'm cleared!

Shit! There goes months of intrigue at tSwill as we waited for the court to decide if we were harboring a criminal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-05-19, 21:57

Last night I had the AC on. Tonight I have the heat on.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-05-24, 15:33

I watched about three minutes of the Indy 500 with 15-14-13 laps to go. I doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore now it's on live TV. Back when it was tape-delayed there was kind of a mystique about it. Also, now it's just Chevy vs. Honda, which kind of dulls it down.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-05-30, 16:51

This movie Walk of Shame is not the funniest, but Elizabeth Banks spends like the entire movie in a tight ass yellow dress, so it has that going for it.

Random Ramblings - Page 19 Elizabeth-Banks-Filming-Walk-Shame-Yellow-Dress
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-05-30, 17:10

Out and about on my wanderings today, saw one of those signs you stick in your lawn. It said, "Yard Sale -- Indoors."

So. Confused.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-06-06, 19:32

Cottonwood trees in the neighborhood are dropping a ridiculous amount of floaties this year. Fucking things are everywhere. Almost looks like it's snowing at times
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-06-06, 20:04

The Pantry wrote:Cottonwood trees in the neighborhood are dropping a ridiculous amount of floaties this year. Fucking things are everywhere. Almost looks like it's snowing at times

We need a good hard rain to soak them and knock them off the trees, sans killing them with fire.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-06-06, 20:20

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Cottonwood trees in the neighborhood are dropping a ridiculous amount of floaties this year. Fucking things are everywhere. Almost looks like it's snowing at times

We need a good hard rain to soak them and knock them off the trees, sans killing them with fire.
An old place of employment had a truck well that sloped down to where the doors were. It would fill with cottonwood fluff. Was amazing how fast the entire pile would ignite after throwing a match into it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-06-08, 12:09

Talked with a kid at length about MSU football just now. He's convinced that we fired Bobby back in the day because he was black.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-08, 12:12

Tim Wakefield wrote:Talked with a kid at length about MSU football just now. He's convinced that we fired Bobby back in the day because he was black.
That is crazy. MSU would have given him at least a 4th year even with the trending downward on-field results had he not said, "I don't know."
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-08, 12:14

At least he didn't slap himself.

Random Ramblings - Page 19 Johnlsmith-slapself
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-06-08, 12:15

[quote="Giant Moose"
That is crazy. MSU would have given him at least a 4th year even with the trending downward on-field results had he not said, "I don't know."[/quote]

That's exactly what I told him. He's still skeptical
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next