Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Hills even live to Election Day?

+7
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
DWags
Turtleneck
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Will Hills even live to Election Day? Empty Will Hills even live to Election Day?

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 11:23

This was today, on top of all the coughing fits and other issues she's been having.

RickLeventhalFoxNews ‏@RickLeventhal 41m41 minutes ago
Source tells me Hillary Clinton "clearly having some type of medical episode" & had to be helped into van by her protective detail at WTC

Ed Henry ‏@edhenry 16m16 minutes ago
Press pool says reporters "being kept completely in the dark" about why @HillaryClinton abruptly left 9/11 event

Monica AlbaVerified account ‏@albamonica
Hillary Clinton walked out of the 9/11 memorial about 30 minutes ago but campaign aides won't comment on where she is now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Will Hills even live to Election Day? Empty Re: Will Hills even live to Election Day?

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 11:31

Transparency.

Steven PortnoyVerified account ‏@stevenportnoy
Pool of reporters who protectively travel w/Hillary Clinton are being penned in at 9/11 memorial, not informed of her current whereabouts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Will Hills even live to Election Day? Empty Re: Will Hills even live to Election Day?

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 11:36

Eliza Collins ‏@elizacollins1 29m29 minutes ago
Clinton left the viewing area at the 9/11 memorial at least 30 minutes ago we do not know her whereabouts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 11:53

Liz KreutzVerified account ‏@ABCLiz
Clinton left the 9/11 ceremony 30+ mins ago but press pool was not told to where. Aides now not responding to any Qs about her whereabouts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 11:55

Taegan GoddardVerified account ‏@politicalwire
What seems clear is that the Clinton campaign isn’t sure what to say about why she left the ceremony abruptly

Clinton Abruptly Leaves 9/11 Ceremony

Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.

Clinton “appeared to faint on her way into her van and had to be helped by her security” and was “clearly having some type of medical episode.”

Clinton’s stumbled off the curb, her “knees buckled” and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her “unexpected early departure,” a witness told Fox News.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 12:03

It's too bad Loose does not demand this kind of transparency from the Trump campaign.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 12:21

Turtleneck wrote:It's too bad Loose does not demand this kind of transparency from the Trump campaign.

He's still at the ceremony, that was reported by his pool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 12:24

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/hillary-clinton-health/index.html?adkey=bn
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 12:36

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:It's too bad Loose does not demand this kind of transparency from the Trump campaign.

Oh. Got it. Never any issues with Transparency from the Trump campaign. Everything is all good with your boy Trump. Nothing to hide. Everything is on the up-and-up with that campaign.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 12:43

DWags wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/hillary-clinton-health/index.html?adkey=bn

Ben Shapiro ‏@benshapiro 31m31 minutes ago
Translation: We couldn't take her to the hospital because then we couldn't continue to lie about her health.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 12:45

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Oh. Got it. Never any issues with Transparency from the Trump campaign. Everything is all good with your boy Trump. Nothing to hide. Everything is on the up-and-up with that campaign.

LMAO - "My boy". I've said repeatedly I'm not voting for either of them. It's amusing that any critique of Hills is met with trying to turn on Trump. He's not the one having limited appearances, coughing fits, fainting spells, etc. 8 years ago health was a legit topic with McCain, 36 years ago it was a legit topic with Reagan. Why isn't it legit now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 12:47

Of course they are....soon it'll be hotter than the Sahara.

Derek Hunter ‏@derekahunter 12m12 minutes ago
Dem Rep Crowley & @MSNBC host talking about how "stifling hot" it was in NYC. It was in the 70s at the time. No one is sweating in footage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 12:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

LMAO - "My boy". I've said repeatedly I'm not voting for either of them. It's amusing that any critique of Hills is met with trying to turn on Trump. He's not the one having limited appearances, coughing fits, fainting spells, etc. 8 years ago health was a legit topic with McCain, 36 years ago it was a legit topic with Reagan. Why isn't it legit now?

That's rich. Any criticism of Trump ends up with you complaining about Clinton. I have yet to see you or any of your fellow Trump supporters defend Trump on his own merit. I suppose it's not possible, but there is not even an attempt. You can only defend Trump by criticizing Clinton. Let us not try to flip the script on that one, Loose.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 12:53

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

LMAO - "My boy".   I've said repeatedly I'm not voting for either of them.   It's amusing that any critique of Hills is met with trying to turn on Trump.   He's not the one having limited appearances, coughing fits, fainting spells, etc.   8 years ago health was a legit topic with McCain, 36 years ago it was a legit topic with Reagan.   Why isn't it legit now?

That's rich. Any criticism of Trump ends up with you complaining about Clinton. I have yet to see you or any of your fellow Trump supporters defend Trump on his own merit. I suppose it's not possible, but there is not even an attempt. You can only defend Trump by criticizing Clinton. Let us not try to flip the script on that one, Loose.  

I don't defend Trump.   I've clearly stated that I think he's an ass.  She's an unindicted felon and a born liar.  As I've said before the voters picked a marvelous pair.

Amazing how you continue to say I'm a Trump supporter. Opposing Hills does not equate to supporting Trump - get past the 2 party thing you old stick in the mud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 13:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I don't defend Trump.   I've clearly stated that I think he's an ass.  She's an unindicted felon and a born liar.  As I've said before the voters picked a marvelous pair.

Amazing how you continue to say I'm a Trump supporter. Opposing Hills does not equate to supporting Trump - get past the 2 party thing you old stick in the mud.

Will Hills even live to Election Day? 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 13:30

Laugh as much as you will, I think soon a serious discussion of her health has to happen. She's obviously not well, leaning against the post then unable to walk without help in these videos.

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/775002335877607424

https://twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/5120
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 13:39

Transparency.

Abby D. PhillipVerified account
‏@abbydphillip
Clinton is heading home to Chappaqua, per the campaign. But the press pool is not being permitted to travel with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 13:49

nm

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 18:00; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 14:07

Justin Miller ‏@justinjm1 36m36 minutes ago
“They threw her in like she was a side of beef,” a senior law enforcement official told The Daily Beast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 14:09

nm

Last edited by LooseGoose on Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 14:10

nm

Last edited by LooseGoose on Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 14:16

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Any more news on all the pedophiles living in the Mio area?

Wtf is that about? The fact that the favorite to be our next President may be seriously ill isn't newsworthy? Christ people on here slam Trump for being nice to Putin but then embrace Putinesque techniques when something they don't like crops up.

Putinesque techniques? Did she have one of the journalists killed?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 14:23

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Wtf is that about? The fact that the favorite to be our next President may be seriously ill isn't newsworthy? Christ people on here slam Trump for being nice to Putin but then embrace Putinesque techniques when something they don't like crops up.

Putinesque techniques? Did she have one of the journalists killed?

Nah, they just want to shut them up.

Sean Davis ‏@seanmdav 1h1 hour ago
Hillary "overheated" while standing in the shade on a mild 70-degree morning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 14:45

Sean Davis ‏@seanmdav 19m19 minutes ago
Right now, the only ludicrous conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton's health is that there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Ezra Levant ‏@ezralevant 29m29 minutes ago
Oh my God. Here's video from another angle of Hillary Clinton fainting/stumbling. #HillarysHealth #PrayForHillary

Another angle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 14:47

Betsy Woodruff's

Betsy Woodruff ‏@woodruffbets  1h1 hour ago
Law enforcement sources tell us:
-HRC appeared to faint
-left behind a shoe
-was thrown in van "like a sack of meat"

Last edited by LooseGoose on Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 18:37; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 14:55

And I guess Chris Cillizza at the Washington Post

Hillary Clinton’s health just became a real issue in the presidential campaign

Hillary Clinton falling ill Sunday morning at a memorial service on the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks will catapult questions about her health from the ranks of conservative conspiracy theory to perhaps the central debate in the presidential race over the coming days.

"Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen," spokesman Nick Merrill said. "During the ceremony, she felt overheated, so departed to go to her daughter's apartment and is feeling much better."

What that statement leaves out is that a) it came 90 minutes after Clinton left the ceremony b) reporters — or even a reporter — were not allowed to follow her and c) the temperature in New York City at the time of Clinton's overheating was in the low 80s. (A heat wave over the eastern United States broke last night/this morning.)

Last edited by LooseGoose on Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 18:37; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 14:58

Doesn't look like she's very well. Let us know. If she's just dehydrated, that's fine, but the worst thing they can do now is lie to us or cover something up. "Bush senior threw up on a japanese guy once, Carter passed out and hit his head once. But this could be some thing that isn't that big however since the Fox News nuts will take a 3 and make a 13 out of it, I'd come as clean as possible right now. That film makes her not look very well and it can and will be manipulated by those who seek to not have her elected.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 15:25

This is a case of unsubstantiated rumors that started over 12 months ago coming true for one witnessed and now everything said prevuosly is treated as gospel.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 18:02; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 15:38

nm

Last edited by LooseGoose on Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 18:36; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 15:48

nm
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 18:41

GRR Spartan wrote:This is a case of unsubstantiated rumors that started over 12 months ago coming true for one witnessed and now everything said prevuosly is treated as gospel.

Unsubstantiated? Hills referred to her concussion as the reason she forgot stuff regarding her emails at State.

Amazing how McCain's health was fair game but not hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 22:10

Will Hills even live to Election Day? CsGmyIfVYAA2H08

Melissa Clouthier ‏@MelissaTweets 1h1 hour ago
Bottom line: Hillary is very unwell. And most likely, still lying.

John Hayward ‏@Doc_0 1h1 hour ago
Who gets a secret diagnosis of pneumonia on Friday, then stages a photo op hugging a child on Sunday?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 22:24

Derek Hunter ‏@derekahunter 8m8 minutes ago
In 12 hours liberals went from "Hillary is not lying about her health" to "Hillary is lying about her health and she's a hero for it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 22:30

Will Hills even live to Election Day? CsFW08WWcAAmrj1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 22:39

Or, she might be a 67 year old lady with pneumonia who pushed herself hard as hell and was dehydrated.

Still not voting for either one, but the more these right wing tweeters wildly speculate about her health, the more I would never vote for who they champion.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 22:51

DWags wrote:Or, she might be a 67 year old lady with pneumonia who pushed herself hard as hell and was dehydrated.

Still not voting for either one, but the more these right wing tweeters wildly speculate about her health, the more I would never vote for who they champion.

I wanted to vote for Johnson but god he's loony. I wanted to vote for Stein and she's even loonier, out pushing 9/11 conspiracies.

I think the best hope we have is either Trump or Hills dropping out so we can have Kaine or Pence - they're both better options than any of the 4 candidates that will be on the ballots everywhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 22:53

Why is Gary loony goose?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 22:56

What's so loony about Johnson, Goose?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 22:56

Damn, a1x'd by OTPT.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 23:09

xsanguine wrote:Damn, a1x'd by OTPT.

Ay, he can get two birds with one stone this way buddy. Wanna get stoned?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next