Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Hills even live to Election Day?

+7
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
DWags
Turtleneck
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Hills even live to Election Day?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:37 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I mean.... Let's not just assume that our boy Johnson only doesn't know about Aleppo. I'd probably think there's a good amount of things that would get the same reaction.

Which is fine for a governor! But he isn't ready to be president. Which he won't win and you guys voting for him know that so its fine.

Your default is to think the guy is ignorant on most important topics?

Who are you voting for, Travis?

no, that's not my default at all xsang. But then there was this thing that happened that we're currently discussing, so I assume there's more out there and that the guy that asked him the question didn't just happen to hit the jackpot of things he doesn't know.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Hills even live to Election Day?

Post by xsanguine Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Your default is to think the guy is ignorant on most important topics?

Who are you voting for, Travis?

no, that's not my default at all xsang. But then there was this thing that happened that we're currently discussing, so I assume there's more out there and that the guy that asked him the question didn't just happen to hit the jackpot of things he doesn't know.

That's the jackpot? Really?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:43 pm

xsanguine wrote:

If it was the only thing johnson doesn't know, then yeah. If he knows 99,999 out of 100,000 like you're suggesting then yes. I'm assuming that isn't the case.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:44 pm

xsanguine wrote:

If it was the only thing he doesn't know, then yeah. If he knows 99,999 out of 100,000 like you're suggesting then yes. I'm assuming that isn't the case.

Did I suggest that?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:45 pm

xsanguine wrote:

If it was the only thing he doesn't know, then yeah. If he knows 99,999 out of 100,000 like you're suggesting then yes. I'm assuming that isn't the case.

Did I suggest that?

Seemed to
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:50 pm

I don't know what Johnson does and doesn't know. I don't assume he is a largely ignorant person because he wasn't aware of a particular situation in current events. Should he know about it? Yeah, he probably should keep a better eye on the news or however people keep track of this stuff nowadays. I'm not sure whether he has foreign policy advisors like Hillary and Trump, but he should probably find one to keep him up on things like this and maybe look into how to strengthen other areas of presidenting.

I still think that's a really simple fix and not a fatal flaw, especially when you compare the faults of who he's running against.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:52 pm

So who are you voting for that hasn't done something equal to or worse as what Johnson did to bring shame upon all of us?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:54 pm

Seems like Trav is being totally unfair to the Johnson-ater right now. If I was interested in this bullshit the slightest, I would probably have 20 examples or links with bullshit Hillary or Trump did and can be exaggerated even more than what trav is running with here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:09 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Seems like Trav is being totally unfair to the Johnson-ater right now. If I was interested in this bullshit the slightest, I would probably have 20 examples or links with bullshit Hillary or Trump did and can be exaggerated even more than what trav is running with here.

It's not me running with it otpt. Its pretty much everybody, including Johnson himself who admits it was a bad fuck up. This isn't a random bullshit story. It's been hitting all the stuff all week, not sure how you guys missed it to be honest considering its your boy. The reality is that the guy you're supporting really probably has no idea what he's talking about foreign policy wise because he doesn't get a forum to display that. If he did, my guess is that you wouldn't like him much. And that's about what you'd expect. Any random governor probably has very little experience with foreign policy matters without a lil coaching. Vote for whomever you like otpt. But I don't think your guy would be what you really want in office.

As far as who I am supporting... That's pretty irrelevant xsang. We're talking about Gary Johnson right now. Not a comparison to others. But if you feel like breaking down a comparison to all other candidates, have at it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:18 am

Rick Klein@rickklein 1m1 minute ago
"this was borderline deception," @jonkarl says of health information from Clinton yesterday @GMA

Well, duh.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:49 am

shocked.. SHOCKED... to see LooseGoose - our resident misogynist - have a problem with a woman who has the nerve to get sick.. Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 502811600

maybe it's her punishment for leaving the house.. Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:22 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:shocked.. SHOCKED... to see LooseGoose - our resident misogynist - have a problem with a woman who has the nerve to get sick.. Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 502811600

maybe it's her punishment for leaving the house.. Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 2599972566

You get stupider every week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:44 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:shocked.. SHOCKED... to see LooseGoose - our resident misogynist - have a problem with a woman who has the nerve to get sick.. Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 502811600

Approaching infinity.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 CsK2GOuWEAEbTC5
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:41 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

it's better than being a misogynist who blames females for being raped.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:41 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 CsK2GOuWEAEbTC5

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:21 pm

I've added Hillary to my daily prayers. Seriously. This stuff transcends politics. She has grand kids that need a grand mom.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:27 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:I've added Hillary to my daily prayers. Seriously. This stuff transcends politics. She has grand kids that need a grand mom.

Will you tell god to let us beat ND?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:I've added Hillary to my daily prayers. Seriously. This stuff transcends politics. She has grand kids that need a grand mom.

No. He doesn't care who wins.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:44 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Well that's not true at all.

Though, the reason that He cars who wins goes well beyond wins and losses for football teams. These things have an impact on a great number of individuals lws and potentially their emotional sanity. The impacts are far reaching. Please go see the butterfly effect.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:45 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Though, the reason that He cars who wins goes well beyond wins and losses for football teams. These things have an impact on a great number of individuals lws and potentially their emotional sanity. The impacts are far reaching. Please go see the butterfly effect.

Dude, do you ever make sense?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:47 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Dude, do you ever make sense?

That makes a hell of a lot more sense than your assertion that God is playing checkers. I'm saying He's playing chess. Tighten up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Made sense to me.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

it's better than being a misogynist who blames females for being raped.

And you add even more proof. You're calling me what in fact you are. Sad little man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:50 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's better than being a misogynist who blames females for being raped.

And you add even more proof. You're calling me what in fact you are. Sad little man.
LooseGoose wrote:Want to reduce rapes?

Tell the women to:
reduce or stop drinking.
stay with friends
dress conservatively (Jeans and a top - not talking anything too radical)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 CsFZyvlUAAAWTb5
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:47 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

LooseGoose wrote:Want to reduce rapes?

Tell the women to:
reduce or stop drinking.
stay with friends
dress conservatively (Jeans and a top - not talking anything too radical)

Exactly, not a word of blame in there except to your fevered mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:14 pm

Maggie Haberman ‏@maggieNYT 35m35 minutes ago
Oh boy MT @ABCLiz Bill Clinton says "on more than one occasion" "the same sort of thing’s happened to her when she got severely dehydrated."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:25 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Maggie Haberman ‏@maggieNYT 35m35 minutes ago
Oh boy MT @ABCLiz Bill Clinton says "on more than one occasion" "the same sort of thing’s happened to her when she got severely dehydrated."

ROFL Media and Bill trying to cover. Drink some water for crying out loud.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:09 pm

This environment of needing the perfect person who never makes a mistake and never admits fault is what gets us these sociopaths. If you want Vladimir Putin, you vote for Hillary. If you want Kim Jong-Il, you vote for Donald Trump. Maybe we should let a normal person be president. Gary Johnson doesn't fit that requirement I'm just spitballing here.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:12 pm

I mean, Hillary is apparently constantly dehydrated. Do we really want a president that can't even keep up on her fluid intake for the day?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:13 pm

She's habitually dehydrated.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:56 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Exactly, not a word of blame in there except to your fevered mind.
I'm just thankful that you live in whatever cave you live in and safely away from any females I care about.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:58 am

xsanguine wrote:I mean, Hillary is apparently constantly dehydrated. Do we really want a president that can't even keep up on her fluid intake for the day?
I find myself in an almost constant state of dehydration, especially in the summer.. between drinking beer, working out a lot, and coffee, it's truly a chore just to try to maintain some semblance of homeostasis as it relates to hydration.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:55 am

xsanguine wrote:I mean, Hillary is apparently constantly dehydrated. Do we really want a president that can't even keep up on her fluid intake for the day?

Too stupid to drink enough water to stay healthy. Too stupid to know that "C" means classified. The Smart choice to be President. - Democrats everywhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:55 am

But luckily the Enquirer has been on this story.....

Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 CsM3JWQVMAAH8TM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:07 am

Goose, Send me a recent photo of yourself.

I can add 25 years to your image in less than 10 minutes using $80 Photo Shop Elements
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:31 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Goose, Send me a recent photo of yourself.

I can add 25 years to your image in less than 10 minutes using $80 Photo Shop Elements

lol, I know that's 'shopped. I thought it was apparent and was laughing over how obviously horrible it was when I posted it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:27 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I find myself in an almost constant state of dehydration, especially in the summer.. between drinking beer, working out a lot, and coffee, it's truly a chore just to try to maintain some semblance of homeostasis as it relates to hydration.

Bob, clearly you're not fit to be president. We require perfection in all facets of knowledge and life.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:16 am

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I find myself in an almost constant state of dehydration, especially in the summer.. between drinking beer, working out a lot, and coffee, it's truly a chore just to try to maintain some semblance of homeostasis as it relates to hydration.

Bob, clearly you're not fit to be president. We require perfection in all facets of knowledge and life.
except as it relates to the republican candidate.. then the media allows - even encourages - him and his misogyny, racism, bigotry, xenophobia and contempt for America.

it's actually fun to watch... even the evangelicals are lining up behind him which simply reiterates everything I've always known about religious zealots. Will Hills even live to Election Day? - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next