Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch?

5 posters

Go down

Will You Watch

Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Vote_lcap40%Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Vote_lcap0%Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Vote_lcap0%Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Vote_lcap60%Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Empty Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch?

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 4 Oct 2016 - 10:05

Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Empty Re: Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 4 Oct 2016 - 10:12

much like the first presidential debate, there is no way in hell I'll watch.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch? Empty Re: Vice Presidential Debate - Will You Watch?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 4 Oct 2016 - 10:17

No. Just no.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 4 Oct 2016 - 10:20

I watch these things. It's sort of like the Olympics... it's once every four years. Why the hell not?

But then again last month I discovered that the rest of you don't watch the Olympics because you're monsters.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 4 Oct 2016 - 10:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I watch these things. It's sort of like the Olympics... it's once every four years. Why the hell not?

But then again last month I discovered that the rest of you don't watch the Olympics because you're monsters.
yeah I didn't watch the Olympics either.. maybe 10-15 minutes of it total. Even then, I watched the Canadian coverage.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 4 Oct 2016 - 10:33

Maybe this isn't much different than past presidential elections, maybe it's significantly higher, but this doesn't do much to further confidence in voters.

More Than 40 Percent of Americans Cannot Name VP Candidates

Asked to identify Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton's running mates, 41 percent of respondents could not correctly name the GOP's vice presidential nominee and 46 percent were unsure of the name of the Democratic vice presidential nominee.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 4 Oct 2016 - 10:40

Either that or 41%-46% of people are idiots.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 4 Oct 2016 - 10:41

Floyd Robertson wrote:Maybe this isn't much different than past presidential elections, maybe it's significantly higher, but this doesn't do much to further confidence in voters.

More Than 40 Percent of Americans Cannot Name VP Candidates

Asked to identify Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton's running mates, 41 percent of respondents could not correctly name the GOP's vice presidential nominee and 46 percent were unsure of the name of the Democratic vice presidential nominee.
I would suspect most Americans would say "who is Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton"?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 4 Oct 2016 - 11:36

Not at my house.  It will be NCIS and then to Netflix for Republic of Doyle.

Besides, if Kaine plays it correctly he'll be speaking so much Spanish the networks will realize they need subtitles.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down