Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlantic Magazine publishes article in strong support of 2nd Amendment.

4 posters

Go down

Atlantic Magazine publishes article in strong support of 2nd Amendment. Empty Atlantic Magazine publishes article in strong support of 2nd Amendment.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:53 am

How Much Longer Can Venezuela Go On Like This?

Large numbers of citizens want to oust President Nicolas Maduro. But he commands the loyalty of many men with guns.

Gosh, I wonder why the government disarmed those citizens.....

Mahanta: One thing I’m curious about is, how does Maduro retain enough support going forward to hang on to power? Where is his genuine source of support at this point?

Toro: People with guns. That includes the military of course, which has been given enormous privileges during the last 18 years. [It has] been put in charge of mining businesses, been part of the oil industry, and smuggling, and cocaine, and a lot of other things.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Atlantic Magazine publishes article in strong support of 2nd Amendment. Empty Re: Atlantic Magazine publishes article in strong support of 2nd Amendment.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:03 pm

as long as I can pertekt ma' fam'ly from them colored people..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Atlantic Magazine publishes article in strong support of 2nd Amendment. Empty Re: Atlantic Magazine publishes article in strong support of 2nd Amendment.

Post by SomeFanName Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:14 pm

I know this may shock you, but Venezuelans aren't white.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:22 pm

SomeFanName wrote:I know this may shock you, but Venezuelans aren't white.
I was referring to the sissy gun-grabbers here in the United States of Trump wanting to take my guns.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:28 pm

You're in east Lansing bob. You've already chosen to insulate yourself by not wanting to live around colored folk.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:55 pm

xsanguine wrote:You're in east Lansing bob. You've already chosen to insulate yourself by not wanting to live around colored folk.
I won't relax until that colored boy is out of the White House....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:03 pm

Wrong thread

Last edited by xsanguine on Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:04 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:You're in east Lansing bob. You've already chosen to insulate yourself by not wanting to live around colored folk.

Bobby gets really testy when hit with a reality check.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:04 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Soon, Bob, soon we can get another neocon war hawk in the White House to continue bush and obama's kill 'em all campaigns.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:07 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I won't relax until that colored boy is out of the White House....

I'm thinking about selling our home in East Lansing so we can be closer to Mio and their 2016 homecoming court..

Atlantic Magazine publishes article in strong support of 2nd Amendment. Rwgb5pN

they look like great Americans..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:46 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm thinking about selling our home in East Lansing so we can be closer to Mio and their 2016 homecoming court..

Atlantic Magazine publishes article in strong support of 2nd Amendment. Rwgb5pN

they look like great Americans..

Yeah that Bobby he hates misogyny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:18 pm

Hahahahaha...

See, if that pics were of young inner city blacks holding guns and I made fun of them it'd be racist. But they're white! So we get to talk shit and point and laugh all we want! America is grate.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:21 pm

Fat shaming, misogyny and prejudice all in one. It's all good because they're honkies! They're too low on the victim hierarchy to be immune from being made fun of.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:34 pm

x for hating the "SJW" movement as much as you do - you know a lot about it. Seems like you wouldn't concern yourself with it if is such a joke.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:34 pm

Yeah Bobby's never tried to hide his elitism or his hatred for lower class whites. It's a symptom of self hatred from his mountain childhood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:35 pm

I run into a lot of them. They're not shy in proselytizing their ways. I've become very well versed in their religion of hating whitey.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:37 pm

Geez, classism too? Our hatred of those wet dog smelling whites is infinite.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down