Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

+15
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
AnomanderRake
CheesySpartan
Cameron
DWags
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
steveschneider
P Rob
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
19 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! February 20th 2017, 4:37 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/20/cpac-disinvites-milo-yiannopoulos-from-conservative-conference.html
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by xsanguine February 20th 2017, 4:53 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Milo is about to be thrown to the wolves by Conservatives and rightly so.

It's not good to advocate screwing 13 year old boys on tape....unless you're Roman Polanski.

Just wait, LG. The NAMBLA effect is slowly being added to the LGBTQIAPD moniker. They see an opening within the 'transgendered bathrooms' and 'gender pronouns' crowd and are looking to capitalize/normalize.

We live in fun times. Entertaining as fuck.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan February 20th 2017, 5:16 pm

Milo opened his mouth once too often
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine February 20th 2017, 5:38 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Milo opened his mouth once too often

Is that supposed to have a sexual connotation or is it just me?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags February 20th 2017, 7:36 pm

Well gee. That's shocking. And when we find out trump is sucking Russian penis do we need to pretend we're shocked about that as well?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 20th 2017, 8:04 pm

The fixation with you and GRR on the Russians is interesting.

Let me help you.

Russian Mail Order Brides

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan February 20th 2017, 10:45 pm

Rave on Goose. You want to play?
You damned near stroke out with Bob and he doesn't try very hard.

You can trust Trump and his bestie Putin at your own peril.

I'm not one who believes in coincidences when it comes to Putin's Russia. Even if the UN ambassador died from an unplanned cardiac event. Putin will use it to his advantage.

Russia's ambassador to Turkey was assassinated and the next move we see is Putin using it to get Erdagon as an ally for his Syrian ceasefire plan and Erdagonstarts leaning on the US about use of NATO airfields in Turkey.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 21st 2017, 9:02 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Rave on Goose. You want to play?
You damned near stroke out with Bob and he doesn't try very hard.

You can trust Trump and his bestie Putin at your own peril.

I'm not one who believes in coincidences when it comes to Putin's Russia. Even if the UN ambassador died from an unplanned cardiac event. Putin will use it to his advantage.

Russia's ambassador to Turkey was assassinated and the next move we see is Putin using it to get Erdagon as an ally for his Syrian ceasefire plan and Erdagonstarts leaning on the US about use of NATO airfields in Turkey.

Prepare yourself.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan February 21st 2017, 11:09 am

That's only funny if Ground Zero is Mio and Milo decided to vacation there with all his pedophile friends
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante February 21st 2017, 1:09 pm

Claim a reporter who is tough on you is menstruating  Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 1f44d

Call your opponent a "nasty woman" during a presidential debate  Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 1f44d

Openly admit to sexually assaulting women  Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 1f44d

Suggest that relationships between 13 year old boys and adult men are okay  Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 270b

"wait wait wait a minute, this is indecent."

Glad we know where your line is, so-called conservatives.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags February 21st 2017, 1:25 pm

Rocinante wrote:Claim a reporter who is tough on you is menstruating  Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 1f44d

Call your opponent a "nasty woman" during a presidential debate  Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 1f44d

Openly admit to sexually assaulting women  Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 1f44d

Suggest that relationships between 13 year old boys and adult men are okay  Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 270b

Didn't Trump once say something obscene about an 11 or 12 year old? Like "I'll be dating her in X years". Or something like that. I just love how the Christian women were able to justify voting for him but bring up bill Clinton and their eyes bulge out of their head screaming about infidelity
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano February 21st 2017, 1:41 pm

Rocinante wrote:Claim a reporter who is tough on you is menstruating  Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 1f44d

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 502811600

I'm sure they'll pray for you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay February 21st 2017, 3:15 pm

Milo quits Breitbart. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! February 21st 2017, 3:26 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Milo quits Breitbart. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 502811600

Fake news.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan February 21st 2017, 3:26 pm

Milo found out you really can't say everything and be insulated because he was a far right media star.

I don't like Krauthammer, don't like Coulter nor Hannity, Limbaugh or Savage but they all know they can't sound like they are supporting pedophilia and expect to keep their on air jobs and publishing deals.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano February 21st 2017, 3:28 pm

sounds like this whiny little Milo person enjoyed his right to free speech a little too much.. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 502811600

I look forward to him being on Dancing With the Stars or whatever the heck it is Trump supporters watch sometime soon.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! February 21st 2017, 3:30 pm

I guess you could say the right of free speech doesn't protect you from being banned from doing certain things like spreading hate, writing books, posting on message boards...........
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano February 21st 2017, 3:35 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I guess you could say the right of free speech doesn't protect you from being banned from doing certain things like spreading hate, writing books, posting on message boards...........
Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 502811600

these whiny right wing snowflake types don't seem understand that, yes, you have a right to free speech.. as do book publishers, TV producers, college campuses, protestors, etc.

I hope this whiny little brat enjoyed his 15 minutes of fame.. and thanks to whoever created this thread - it's been fun to document his demise.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! February 21st 2017, 11:23 pm

Antineoplastons wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

And the Hollywood left embraces the philosophy of a man who believes it's ok to have sex with a baby girl when she reaches the ripe old age of 3.

Maybe some day people from both the left and right will eventually realize they're all full of shit

Anti, if you're going to post this kind of stuff we need a link to where you're getting this info from.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan February 22nd 2017, 4:16 am

Antineoblahblahblah is at it again.

What motivates someone to find all the ant-Semtic and Holocaust info?

Antineoblahblahblah is the Drudge aggregator of anti-Semitism for the Swill. His goal is to minimize one of the 20th century's biggest atrocities and make anti-Semitism socially acceptable.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine March 25th 2017, 9:04 pm

So this is what occurs when political violence is not outright denounced... there will be a reaction to that use of violence. Antifa does really well when they're in a large group and attack a handful of people that lack the ability to defend themselves. They don't do so well when they try those tactics with the deplorables, apparently.

They sure did "get their attention"...."took to the streets"...."love em or hate em"...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity March 25th 2017, 9:17 pm

What did I just watch? A group of trump supporters against 10 people?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron March 26th 2017, 1:23 am

InTenSity wrote:What did I just watch? A group of trump supporters against 10 people?

Yeah, I'm gonna need everyone in these videos to color coordinate so I can tell who is on which side. Trump supporters wear red, others wear blue, gang style. That's what this is all building towards anyway, right?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 26th 2017, 7:52 am

We're they that pissed that Trumpcare didn't pass?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude March 27th 2017, 3:16 pm

You mean the liberal protestors are cowards when faced with pushback?

No way! Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 502811600 Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano March 27th 2017, 3:23 pm

christian supporters of a sexual predator assaulting someone?

wow - I never would've thought they were hate-filled enough to do such a thing.. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine March 28th 2017, 8:45 pm

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 1494614055

Credit to Dwags for not taking my troll attempt. (or was it a decoy and this is the real troll attempt!??!?!)

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 3742235224
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine March 28th 2017, 8:49 pm

We know where this is going...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine March 28th 2017, 8:58 pm

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 Strong

According to my watch we're on #3.

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine March 28th 2017, 9:02 pm

InTenSity wrote:What did I just watch? A group of trump supporters against 10 people?

Yes. Seems pretty dumb to show up at an event, outnumbered, in order to pepper spray women who disagree with you... but, hey... that's where it's at.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity March 28th 2017, 9:27 pm

xsanguine wrote:

Yes. Seems pretty dumb to show up at an event, outnumbered, in order to pepper spray women who disagree with you... but, hey... that's where it's at.
I really don't care. I never claimed to support peaceful actions, and if those that support hatred and oppression are harmed, I'm cool with that.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine March 28th 2017, 9:29 pm

InTenSity wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I really don't care. I never claimed to support peaceful actions, and if those that support hatred and oppression are harmed, I'm cool with that.

So you're cool with the response... as shown in the video, too, right?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity March 28th 2017, 9:33 pm

Seemed to me to be a setup. Act like a peaceful protest, egg people in to react and then ambush them. Typical Republican tactic.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine March 28th 2017, 9:40 pm

InTenSity wrote:Seemed to me to be a setup. Act like a peaceful protest, egg people in to react and then ambush them. Typical Republican tactic.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 502811600 Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 10 55953254

I read ya now.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine March 28th 2017, 9:53 pm

InTenSity wrote: I never claimed to support peaceful actions, and if those that support hatred and oppression are harmed, I'm cool with that.

We got GRR supporting forced military conscription for people against their will and we got you supporting terrorism.

Look how you've let someone you've never even met affect your core values. These are not American ideals you're supporting.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity March 28th 2017, 10:07 pm

xsanguine wrote:
InTenSity wrote: I never claimed to support peaceful actions, and if those that support hatred and oppression are harmed, I'm cool with that.

We got GRR supporting forced military conscription for people against their will and we got you supporting terrorism.

Look how you've let someone you've never even met affect your core values. These are not American ideals you're supporting.
Ok captain Jack.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine March 28th 2017, 10:09 pm

Tonight it's Captain New Amsterdam.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano March 29th 2017, 7:53 am

InTenSity wrote:Seemed to me to be a setup. Act like a peaceful protest, egg people in to react and then ambush them. Typical Republican tactic.
this.

the little snowflake republicans act all tough with their name-calling, intimidation tactics.. supporting a racist, bigoted sexual predator because they're "tired of political correctness"..

suddenly, in a shock to nobody that pays attention, they whine and need a safe space when they run into folks who believe the opposite..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! March 29th 2017, 8:09 am

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/wife-claims-she-shot-protester-outside-uw-event-for-milo-yiannopoulos/

Whatever happened to that Milo dude?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano March 29th 2017, 8:17 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/wife-claims-she-shot-protester-outside-uw-event-for-milo-yiannopoulos/

Whatever happened to that Milo dude?
he's probably working at a car wash reminiscing about the days when he thought only he had the right to free speech.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next