Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

+15
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
AnomanderRake
CheesySpartan
Cameron
DWags
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
steveschneider
P Rob
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
19 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-16, 13:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I know I do. America, for all her faults, is the greatest nation in the history of the world. Let's deal with Trump and after that get back to championing these concepts and ideals.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 PHb82xtBPfqEg
oh, heck no - Cheeto Hitler can say whatever he wants.

and I can mock him and his christian followers for it. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 969504605

Yeah he can say what he wants. I was referring to what he might do.

The religious right has lost, though. They're done. Finished.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-16, 13:30

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh, heck no - Cheeto Hitler can say whatever he wants.

and I can mock him and his christian followers for it. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 969504605

as long as they have god on their side, though, they'll enjoy everlasting life. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-16, 13:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

as long as they have god on their side, though, they'll enjoy everlasting life. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 3493939353

Do they get 72 virgins, too? Cause that was a big selling point when I was considering Islam.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-16, 13:40

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:as long as they have god on their side, though, they'll enjoy everlasting life. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 3493939353

Do they get 72 virgins, too? Cause that was a big selling point when I was considering Islam.

Yeah, but you have to be a martyr to cash in.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 72_Virgins_Huh_Lets_Get_these_Boys_Laid_Shirt__97818.1471272338.1280.1280

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2017-02-16, 13:43; edited 1 time in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-16, 13:42

That t-shirt would you get into all kinds of trouble.

Probably assaulted.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-16, 13:47

xsanguine wrote:That t-shirt would you get into all kinds of trouble.

Probably assaulted.

Probably won't like these either....Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 502811600
Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 Shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0jHS6ZakFa_E8aXeHeoAzVdBTN7pBjYJUgIJp5MgJyqWEmTFbXQJIEK9Xx3M&usqp=CAE
Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 Shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJYUgx7h5X1Mi7m1ET_WN0UySJshCxCp_mtqRznIydBzryew65-D0fq3yrp-EV3_UJvshNi57J&usqp=CAE
Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 Shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVps0Lg7wu8qtb0m125sXpoB6XrNfziM8l2TjsRZxrGrMQNSQlyDFagNkA5BvkNVgAhOLTWaau&usqp=CAE
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-16, 13:51

You might be able to get away with it in Houghton or Lubbock.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-16, 14:20

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:as long as they have god on their side, though, they'll enjoy everlasting life. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 3493939353

I'd probably lose track.. or fall asleep.

I think I'd just as soon have 72 beers... and maybe a nap.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-16, 14:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I'd probably lose track.. or fall asleep.

Do you have a favorite beer, Bob? Are you a craft beer guy?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-16, 14:36

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'd probably lose track.. or fall asleep.

I used to be more of a craft kind of guy.. and I still like good beer. But it's gotten so insanely complicated lately. I picked up a 12 pack of Stroh's on Tuesday..

sometimes you just don't wanna have to think about it. Just give me a freakin' beer, ya know?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-16, 14:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I used to be more of a craft kind of guy.. and I still like good beer. But it's gotten so insanely complicated lately. I picked up a 12 pack of Stroh's on Tuesday..

sometimes you just don't wanna have to think about it. Just give me a freakin' beer, ya know?

I agree. I'll drink anything but if I'm buying I'm going to buy something craft. It is very complicated when you're standing in front of the cooler with a million choices. I am glad I have choices, though. Better than it was in the 90's.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-16, 14:41

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I used to be more of a craft kind of guy.. and I still like good beer. But it's gotten so insanely complicated lately. I picked up a 12 pack of Stroh's on Tuesday..

I agree. I'll drink anything but if I'm buying I'm going to buy something craft. It is very complicated when you're standing in front of the cooler with a million choices. I am glad I have choices, though. Better than it was in the 90's.
I liken it to buy toothpaste at Meijer.. you just kind of stand there in a trance..

I just want a white tube with "tooth paste" written on it in black.. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-16, 14:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I liken it to buy toothpaste at Meijer.. you just kind of stand there in a trance..

I just want a white tube with "tooth paste" written on it in black.. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 502811600

I drive my wife crazy with toothpaste. I don't want anything with flavors or weird gels. I just want straight up toothpaste. So it has to be that baking soda kind.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-16, 14:46

From Bill Maher...

Background: Bill Maher is defending booking right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos. After The Intercept co-founder Jeremy Scahill declared on Twitter he was withdrawing from Friday’s show in protest of Yiannopoulos being booked as a guest on the program, the host issued a statement in reply, taking issue with Scahill’s suggestion that Maher is anti-Islamic and explaining the reasoning behind the Yiannopoulos booking.

Bill Maher wrote:My comments on Islam have never veered into vitriol,” Maher replied in a statement obtained by EW. “Liberals will continue to lose elections as long as they follow the example of people like Mr. Scahill whose views veer into fantasy and away from bedrock liberal principles like equality of women, respect for minorities, separation of religion and state, and free speech. If Mr. Yiannopoulos is indeed the monster Scahill claims — and he might be — nothing could serve the liberal cause better than having him exposed on Friday night.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-16, 14:49

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I liken it to buy toothpaste at Meijer.. you just kind of stand there in a trance..

I drive my wife crazy with toothpaste. I don't want anything with flavors or weird gels. I just want straight up toothpaste. So it has to be that baking soda kind.
mine view kind of goes back to this Milo character..

I don't need political/social/cultural advice from some kid named "Milo" and I don't need my toothpaste to be smarter than I am.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-16, 14:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

mine view kind of goes back to this Milo character..

I don't need political/social/cultural advice from some kid named "Milo" and I don't need my toothpaste to be smarter than I am.

I do. Luckily that's easy to accomplish.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-16, 15:14

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:mine view kind of goes back to this Milo character..

I do. Luckily that's easy to accomplish.
Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-16, 18:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Sorry, I just can't get too upset about all of this from someone that is that big of a hate filled asshole. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 2599972566

If no one stands up for speech with which they disagree, then only popular speech is truly free. I am not okay with that, perhaps you are.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-16, 19:09

Cameron wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sorry, I just can't get too upset about all of this from someone that is that big of a hate filled asshole. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 9 2599972566

If no one stands up for speech with which they disagree, then only popular speech is truly free. I am not okay with that, perhaps you are.

Again, I don't give a shit about this guy or anything he stands for. You guys seem like you're trying to guilt us into caring for him. Maybe try this act on people who are like minded. I dunno, I don't care. Feel free to yell at me now for being unAmerican.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-16, 19:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Again, I don't give a shit about this guy or anything he stands for. You guys seem like you're trying to guilt us into caring for him. Maybe try this act on people who are like minded. I dunno, I don't care. Feel free to yell at me now for being unAmerican.

FYI...Bobby Sak is a schitch...the real guy would be great to debate with IMO.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-16, 23:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I'm not trying to get you to feel bad for Milo, I don't feel bad for him myself. Maybe you view this incident in isolation. I don't, I view it as part of a larger trend of people (mostly people I generally agree with) using violence to silence speech they don't agree with. Maybe I'm getting my panties in a ruffle over nothing. I hope that's the case, actually.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-16, 23:31

Cameron wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm not trying to get you to feel bad for Milo, I don't feel bad for him myself. Maybe you view this incident in isolation. I don't, I view it as part of a larger trend of people (mostly people I generally agree with) using violence to silence speech they don't agree with. Maybe I'm getting my panties in a ruffle over nothing. I hope that's the case, actually.

Now we're on the same page, I think. Yeah, I'm only talking about this Yanos dude. The only reason I know anything about him is from this thread.

These black bloc groups need to go away. They do no one any good.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-16, 23:49

Travis and Milo dress oddly similar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-17, 07:44

CheesySpartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

FYI...Bobby Sak is a schitch...the real guy would be great to debate with IMO.
I have no idea what this means.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-02-17, 13:11

Milo thanks you for continuing to talk about him and having his brand reach new heights. Everytime a snowflake liberal boycotts him or commit acts of violence over him, he gains more followers.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/tv/ct-bill-maher-milo-yiannopoulos-boycotts-20170216-story.html
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-17, 22:24

I hope you guys saw the way Maher handled him. So perfect for who he is. Placed him perfectly in the grand scheme of life. Ended it perfectly.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-18, 02:12

DWags wrote:I hope you guys saw the way Maher handled him. So perfect for who he is. Placed him perfectly in the grand scheme of life. Ended it perfectly.

Yeah, Maher didn't punch him or anyone looking to hear him speak. Exactly how you're supposed to handle it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-18, 03:16

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:I hope you guys saw the way Maher handled him. So perfect for who he is. Placed him perfectly in the grand scheme of life. Ended it perfectly.

Yeah, Maher didn't punch him or anyone looking to hear him speak. Exactly how you're supposed to handle it.

They both noted how some people are so easily triggered. At Berkeley or on social media. It was perfect.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-18, 13:43

I really like all five of these guys. I'd have a beer with any of them

Well done by all
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-19, 14:30

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

They both noted how some people are so easily triggered. At Berkeley or on social media. It was perfect.

Milo is a troll who enjoys getting under the skin of those who are easily offended. The audience seemed to respond well to him until he went ad hominem. That's all the panel discussion was. It was just an ad hominem back and forth. Bill's audience ate that up.

Larry Wilmore is one of those people who's proud of his cultural Marxism... talks shit about white people as a group and then cries racism about everything types. He was triggered before he even opened his mouth.

I chuckled when Milo wasn't phased at all that Bill called him a fag.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-19, 14:38

Having a beer with Larry would be an exercise in tip toeing around what you can actually talk about without offending him.

Having a beer with Milo is an exercise in not having too much fun to where you drink too much, pass out and end up waking up with your pants unbuttoned.

Which experience would you rather have?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-20, 10:50

xsanguine wrote:Having a beer with Larry would be an exercise in tip toeing around what you can actually talk about without offending him.

Having a beer with Milo is an exercise in not having too much fun to where you drink too much, pass out and end up waking up with your pants unbuttoned.

Which experience would you rather have?
never heard of either of them until this thread.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-20, 13:02

Milo is about to be thrown to the wolves by Conservatives and rightly so.

It's not good to advocate screwing 13 year old boys on tape....unless you're Roman Polanski.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-20, 13:05

LooseGoose wrote:Milo is about to be thrown to the wolves by Conservatives and rightly so.

It's not good to advocate screwing 13 year old boys on tape....unless you're Roman Polanski.
I wouldn't be so sure.. these are the same good christians who are okay with their president sexually assaulting women..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-02-20, 13:14

I had always thought this thread was about a movie until just now
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-20, 13:17

P Rob wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Bill Maher Invites Milo Yiannopoulos, and Another Guest Cancels
Scahill, whoever he is, had a golden opportunity to prove Milo is full of shit and be a hero to the cause, but he immediately hit the ejection seat. Must feel a little insecure in his position.
The Maher/Milo interaction should be amusing.

I agree with Maher on very little (i do, however, regularly watch Real Time) but he absolutely nails it with his reply to the cowardly "journalist".

Can't wait for Milo's appearance! He is a sexy man.

Bump.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-20, 13:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Milo is about to be thrown to the wolves by Conservatives and rightly so.

I wouldn't be so sure.. these are the same good christians who are okay with their president sexually assaulting women..

Except that didn't happen other than in your fevered mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-20, 15:03

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

except that your man Cheeto Hitler admitted to it..

please keep him and his victims in your prayers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-20, 15:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

except that your man Cheeto Hitler admitted to it..

If this is your evidence Bob IDK...

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-20, 15:15

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:except that your man Cheeto Hitler admitted to it..

If this is your evidence Bob IDK...

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”
thank you.

I realize that supporters of a sexual predator aren't going to admit that he's a sexual predator - if they're immoral enough to support him then they have a lot of other concerning issues in their life that are likely more serious

I just enjoy pointing it out.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next