Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

+15
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
AnomanderRake
CheesySpartan
Cameron
DWags
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
steveschneider
P Rob
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
19 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-09, 13:25

Turtleneck wrote:I know who he is and I think he is a moron. But glad it did not get shutdown. His right to be a moron should be protected.

So homophobic... I can't even.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-01, 22:02

Live Riots at Berkley where Milo is going to speak.

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-01, 22:03

Much more interesting stream (ground floor)...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-01, 22:06

LOL, they're attacking (jumping) white people now. This is great.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-01, 22:12

Such a great strategy and here is the result of championing violence. First you say it's ok to punch Nazis, then you label everyone you disagree with a Nazi.

This also validates this tactic for others who feel that those whos ideas disagree with them are "evil" and therefore they can use violence and advocate violence against them. "Nazi's" were not the only ones with terrible ideas that led to atrocities and genocide, who's ideas people can't let go.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-01, 22:41

Note to self: Get a CCW.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-02-01, 23:05

xsanguine wrote:Note to self: Get a CCW.
Good idea.
Curious to see how many were arrested at that Berkley riot.
My guess, none.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-02-01, 23:07

xsanguine wrote:Such a great strategy and here is the result of championing violence. First you say it's ok to punch Nazis, then you label everyone you disagree with a Nazi.

This also validates this tactic for others who feel that those whos ideas disagree with them are "evil" and therefore they can use violence and advocate violence against them. "Nazi's" were not the only ones with terrible ideas that led to atrocities and genocide, who's ideas people can't let go.

Pretty much the same strategy Hitler's group used, ironic.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-01, 23:41

The guy is making good money on appearance fees knowing there's better than 50% chance he won't have to speak.

Very few conservatives I know saw any issue with those shouting down congressmen and others while shutting down ACA information meeting.

New yardstick or were those just alternative facts back then.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-01, 23:44

I.B. Fine wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Note to self: Get a CCW.
Good idea.
Curious to see how many were arrested at that Berkley riot.
My guess, none.

Probably not. But it's only a matter of time before one of these safe space SJW types gets shot.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-01, 23:46

GRR Spartan wrote:The guy is making good money on appearance fees knowing there's better than 50% chance he won't have to speak.

Very few conservatives I know saw any issue with those shouting down congressmen and others while shutting down ACA information meeting.

Glad to see you making an equivalence between shouting someone down and violent assault. Right on time. This is exactly what I mean when I say...

"Such a great strategy and here is the result of championing violence. First you say it's ok to punch Nazis, then you label everyone you disagree with a Nazi."
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 00:08

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 00:10

Police not doing anything. Can't appear to be stopping violence of a certain flavor.

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 00:15

Berkeley's police chief.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 Image
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-02, 00:25

Shouting is acceptable. Swinging at folks isn't. My point is this guy knows he's white gas who's hoping for this kind of reaction. He wants to be a victim.

I don't label Trump or his followers / voting base Nazi's. Wouldn't be surprised if some who indentify with ethnic separatists might call themselves Nazi's.

I think Trump is a big fan of authoritarian rule and he knows he needs a dominant political party that will confirm his choices that need approval to make it work.

Yiannopoulous plays the part of conservative victim helping to create another sideshow.

Get used to it. Until Trump is defeated at the polls or for some unforseable reason doesn't finish his term its going to be conservatives and Trump being perpetual victims.
Really won the popular vote
CNN can't tell the truth
NYT editors and staff are liars
And the list goes on.

Trump won the election playing the angry victims and it won't stop.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 01:32

GRR Spartan wrote:Shouting is acceptable. Swinging at folks isn't. My point is this guy knows he's white gas who's hoping for this kind of reaction. He wants to be a victim.

I don't label Trump or his followers / voting base Nazi's. Wouldn't be surprised if some who indentify with ethnic separatists might call themselves Nazi's.

I think Trump is a big fan of authoritarian rule and he knows he needs a dominant political party that will confirm his choices that need approval to make it work.

Yiannopoulous plays the part of conservative victim helping to create another sideshow.

Get used to it. Until Trump is defeated at the polls or for some unforseable reason doesn't finish his term its going to be conservatives and Trump being perpetual victims.
Really won the popular vote
CNN can't tell the truth
NYT editors and staff are liars
And the list goes on.

Trump won the election playing the angry victims and it won't stop.

Milo was at this long before Trump considered running for president. This kind of behavior predates Trump considering running for president. Trump is the result of this kind of behavior that is excused for by leftists. Trump isn't the cause.

Milo playing victim? What are you talking about? His entire schtick is railing against Islam and feminists. Leftists show up to riot and assault people. You're not a rational person. You are excusing violent behavior because someone has opinions that disagree with Islam and feminism.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 02:16

Ahh, remember the good old days when the left protested in favor of free speech and the ACLU defended klan marches?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 06:19

xsanguine wrote:Ahh, remember the good old days when the left protested in favor of free speech and the ACLU defended klan marches?

Seriously? X you're wrong about a lot of shit here and it's cute, but the heart and soul of the left since the 60's especially was to take this shit to the streets. I'd research U-Cal Berkeley. They've been pretty cutting edge for decades.

Got your attention didn't they? Who was speaking there? What old party was he being compared to? What news organization is he an editor? Who in the trump organization worked for said organization? My 17 year old jus came through the house this morning going to get some laundry, she asked if I saw the Berkley students shut down the Nazi from Breitbart last night. So, say what you will and drink the right wing juice about "horrible violent lefties" I think it's funny when you and goose do it. The Berkeley kids took it to the streets last night and the whole world was watching.

Oh, and research the 68 democratic convention in Chicago. The left will eat their own to make a point if they have to. They've been that way for a while.

The whole worlds watching. The whole worlds watching. The whole worlds watching.

Love em or hate em. You noticed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-02, 06:25

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Ahh, remember the good old days when the left protested in favor of free speech and the ACLU defended klan marches?

Seriously? X you're wrong about a lot of shit here and it's cute, but the heart and soul of the left since the 60's especially was to take this shit to the streets. I'd research U-Cal Berkeley. They've been pretty cutting edge for decades.

Got your attention didn't they? Who was speaking there? What old party was he being compared to? What news organization is he an editor? Who in the trump organization worked for said organization? My 17 year old jus came through the house this morning going to get some laundry, she asked if I saw the Berkley students shut down the Nazi from Breitbart last night. So, say what you will and drink the right wing juice about "horrible violent lefties" I think it's funny when you and goose do it. The Berkeley kids took it to the streets last night and the whole world was watching.

Oh, and research the 68 democratic convention in Chicago. The left will eat their own to make a point if they have to. They've been that way for a while.

The whole worlds watching. The whole worlds watching. The whole worlds watching.

I don't think Milo is a Nazi.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 07:00

Cameron wrote:
DWags wrote:

Doesn't matter. Idea was projected. We have a president who says 100 when the number is 37. The Cal Berk kids joined the fight in ernest last night. Those damn kids are always the first in line.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 07:17

it's so cute watching the faux outrage from Trump supporters.. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 502811600

"umm yeah... guys? Can you please be nice and polite.. and try not to disrupt anyone? Thank you".

sincerely,

people who support a racist, bigoted, misogynistic xenophobe who admits to sexually assaulting women.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-02-02, 08:00

DWags wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Doesn't matter. Idea was projected. We have a president who says 100 when the number is 37. The Cal Berk kids joined the fight in ernest last night. Those damn kids are always the first in line.

The inaccuracies are great here. My guess is you and GRR have never listened to the guy, at least nothing more than cherry picked sound clips. He is anything but a Nazi, those setting fires, attacking people and damaging property come waaay closer that label and at least are criminals.

Sure he is a provocateur, but he discusses ideas and generally has lots of facts to back up his inconvenient points, nothing remotely equatable with violence. He also is willing to have civilized discussions with people that disagree with him, though few seem to be willing or able to get beyond yelling ludicrous insults.

I may not agree with him, or the bozos outside with the stupid signs and pussy hats, but each has a right to do what they are doing peacefully.
The thugs in the masks that assaulted, attacked, destroyed should have been maced, tasered, even shot in some instances and the Berkley jail should be full today, but it's not, so they were rewarded for their totalitarian/criminal behavior and you seem to think it's all just fine.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 08:04

for those whiny snowflakes upset about this, whatever you do... you do not wanna know what police officers do to black people in America:

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 150408091220-walter-scott-shooting-framegrab-large-169

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 08SHOOTING5-master315

#AllLivesMatter    Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-02-02, 08:11

GRR Spartan wrote:The guy is making good money on appearance fees knowing there's better than 50% chance he won't have to speak.

Milo does not charge to speak at colleges, he ridicules those that do.
The universities have been playing the game of coming up with exorbitant 'security fees' just days before events, that are scheduled for months, that students are hard pressed to meet, fees not charged for other speakers.
Might equate it to a 'poll tax' to shut down events they don't like.
I am not aware of any trouble inside the venues he has appeared at, only outside. MSU is one of the few places that actually arrested any of those violent troublemakers.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-02, 08:20

I.B. Fine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Doesn't matter.  Idea was projected. We have a president who says 100 when the number is 37.  The Cal Berk kids joined the fight in ernest last night. Those damn kids are always the first in line.

The inaccuracies are great here. My guess is you and GRR have never listened to the guy, at least nothing more than cherry picked sound clips. He is anything but a Nazi, those setting fires, attacking people and damaging property come waaay closer that label and at least are criminals.

Sure he is a provocateur, but he discusses ideas and generally has lots of facts to back up his inconvenient points, nothing remotely equatable with violence. He also is willing to have civilized discussions with people that disagree with him, though few seem to be willing or able to get beyond yelling ludicrous insults.

I may not agree with him, or the bozos outside with the stupid signs and pussy hats, but each has a right to do what they are doing peacefully.
The thugs in the masks that assaulted, attacked, destroyed should have been maced, tasered, even shot in some instances and the Berkley jail should be full today, but it's not, so they were rewarded for their totalitarian/criminal behavior and you seem to think it's all just fine.

I've listened to him a little bit. Seems like a hateful guy that I don't really care to pay any attention to. He's a professional troll and he's trolling people who are already pissed off with what Trump has been doing.

So one his shows got shut down? Boo hoo. I don't give a fuck.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 08:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
ya gotta admit.. it's pretty funny how delicate the Trump supporters suddenly are. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-02-02, 08:36

But UC Berkeley sophomore Jonathan Gow, 19, rejected Yiannopoulos’ insistence that free speech took a hit.

“The whole reason we’re here is for free speech,” Gow said. “Milo’s hate speech is not allowed here. When it’s hate speech, our free speech is to shut him down.”
So you're OK with 19 year olds being the arbiters of what is speech worthy of allowing? If not them, then who is qualified to determining what speech to protect?
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Protesters-storm-Milo-Yiannopoulos-event-at-UC-10901829.php
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-02, 08:39

I.B. Fine wrote:
But UC Berkeley sophomore Jonathan Gow, 19, rejected Yiannopoulos’ insistence that free speech took a hit.

“The whole reason we’re here is for free speech,” Gow said. “Milo’s hate speech is not allowed here. When it’s hate speech, our free speech is to shut him down.”
So you're OK with 19 year olds being the arbiters of what is speech worthy of allowing? If not them, then who is qualified to determining what speech to protect?
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Protesters-storm-Milo-Yiannopoulos-event-at-UC-10901829.php

You seem very politically correct. I thought you guys were against that sort of stuff?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 08:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

You seem very politically correct. I thought you guys were against that sort of stuff?
Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2017-02-02, 09:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

I've listened to him a little bit. Seems like a hateful guy that I don't really care to pay any attention to. He's a professional troll and he's trolling people who are already pissed off with what Trump has been doing.

Hey dumbfuck, please consider taking a remedial class in linguistics. You must realize disagreement and "hate" aren't the same thing. I swear to Christ, for someone who allegedly holds them self in such high regard...you really are a fucking moron.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 09:31

I.B. Fine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Sorry, I don't think you understood my point. The point that the kids were trying to make was joined. Accurate? did I say that? Nope. What I did say was that this president exaggerates, that fight seems to be joined. I know a pretty apolitical kid that surprised me with what she said. Accurate? I don't think either side goes for that anymore. I also can tell you the left has done that type of thing at different times since the 60's. I'll let you guys start filling in the background of the speaker or the merits of the protest.

Guy spoke all over the country. Nothing. Guy tries it at UCal Berk, the networks covered it. That's my point. You can write on a message board about how inaccurate they were. It probably doesn't reach as many people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 10:12

DWags wrote:

Seriously?  X you're wrong about a lot of shit here and it's cute, but the heart and soul of the left since the 60's especially was to take this shit to the streets. I'd research U-Cal Berkeley.  They've been pretty cutting edge for decades.  

Got your attention didn't they?  Who was speaking there? What old party was he being compared to? What news organization is he an editor? Who in the trump organization worked for said organization?  My 17 year old jus came through the house this morning going to get some laundry, she asked if I saw the Berkley students shut down the Nazi from Breitbart last night.  So, say what you will and drink the right wing juice about "horrible violent lefties" I think it's funny when you and goose do it.  The Berkeley kids took it to the streets last night and the whole world was watching.

Oh, and research the 68 democratic convention in Chicago. The left will eat their own to make a point if they have to.  They've been that way for a while.

They took to the streets to violently assault people over their opinions. You are the one in the wrong here.

If this is how you want society to function then we need to reassess our priorities as a country. This is supposed to be a place where the free exchange of ideas can happen, not where mobs will descend upon you and violently attack you for expressing your opinion. I'll say again... what you're normalizing is making it okay to assault "Nazi's" and then you label everyone you disagree with as "Nazi's".

Who gives a fuck what newspaper he writes for. Who gives a fuck what his opinion is. Using violence to protest is not the spirit of the left I've always known. I'm sure your opinion would change if right-wing groups came out excusing violence against commies and then labeling everyone they disagree with as communist. Because then they're coming for you whether you are actually a "commie" or not.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2017-02-02, 10:13

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Seriously?  X you're wrong about a lot of shit here and it's cute, but the heart and soul of the left since the 60's especially was to take this shit to the streets. I'd research U-Cal Berkeley.  They've been pretty cutting edge for decades.  

Got your attention didn't they?  Who was speaking there? What old party was he being compared to? What news organization is he an editor? Who in the trump organization worked for said organization?  My 17 year old jus came through the house this morning going to get some laundry, she asked if I saw the Berkley students shut down the Nazi from Breitbart last night.  So, say what you will and drink the right wing juice about "horrible violent lefties" I think it's funny when you and goose do it.  The Berkeley kids took it to the streets last night and the whole world was watching.

Oh, and research the 68 democratic convention in Chicago. The left will eat their own to make a point if they have to.  They've been that way for a while.

They took to the streets to violently assault people over their opinions. You are the one in the wrong here.

If this is how you want society to function then we need to reassess our priorities as a country. This is supposed to be a place where the free exchange of ideas can happen, not where mobs will descend upon you and violently attack you for expressing your opinion. I'll say again... what you're normalizing is making it okay to assault "Nazi's" and then you label everyone you disagree with as "Nazi's".

Who gives a fuck what newspaper he writes for. Who gives a fuck what his opinion is. Using violence to protest is not the spirit of the left I've always known. I'm sure your opinion would change if right-wing groups came out excusing violence against commies and then labeling everyone they disagree with as communist. Because then they're coming for you whether you are actually a "commie" or not.

Stop with this logic and reasoning. You're making toooooo much sense. STOP!!!!!!!!
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 10:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

That's a really cute way to put it (to borrow Dwags words). The more people ignore what is really happening the further down this rabbit hole we go.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 10:17

DWags wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Sorry, I don't think you understood my point. The point that the kids were trying to make was joined. Accurate? did I say that? Nope. What I did say was that this president exaggerates, that fight seems to be joined. I know a pretty apolitical kid that surprised me with what she said. Accurate? I don't think either side goes for that anymore. I also can tell you the left has done that type of thing at different times since the 60's. I'll let you guys start filling in the background of the speaker or the merits of the protest.

Guy spoke all over the country. Nothing. Guy tries it at UCal Berk, the networks covered it. That's my point. You can write on a message board about how inaccurate they were. It probably doesn't reach as many people.

This attitude predates Trump, Dwags. Everything has been "racist, homophobic, islamophobic" for going on half a decade now, if not longer.

The left has excused violence against others expressing their opinion since the 60's?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 10:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's so cute watching the faux outrage from Trump supporters.. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 502811600

"umm yeah... guys? Can you please be nice and polite.. and try not to disrupt anyone? Thank you".

sincerely,

people who support a racist, bigoted, misogynistic xenophobe who admits to sexually assaulting women.

Violent assault, Bob.

Do you like watching a young girl surrounded and then assaulted while having "nazi" shouted at her because she's in line to see a homosexual speaker give a speech?

You react differently when the shoe is on the other foot.

The left has become entitled cunts. This is exactly why Trump won.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 10:21

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

They took to the streets to violently assault people over their opinions.

then they should be arrested and get their day in court.

but then that would rob the fragile right wing snowflakes of the opportunity to whine about how upset they are by this. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-02, 10:22

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

This attitude predates Trump, Dwags. Everything has been "racist, homophobic, islamophobic" for going on half a decade now, if not longer.

The left has excused violence against others expressing their opinion since the 60's?

It's there for you to see. Excusing it and doing it are separate deals.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-02, 10:23

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's so cute watching the faux outrage from Trump supporters.. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 502811600

sincerely,

Violent assault, Bob.

Do you like watching a young girl surrounded and then assaulted while having "nazi" shouted at her because she's in line to see a homosexual speaker give a speech?

You react differently when the shoe is on the other foot.

The left has become entitled cunts. This is exactly why Trump won.
Trump won because of a bunch of simple-minded, knuckle-dragging racists.

instead of whining about these folks in Berkeley, you should be advocating that they be arrested, charged and have their day in court..

until then, it's just a bunch of idiots whining about a bunch of idiots with no real solution in mind.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-02, 10:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

They took to the streets to violently assault people over their opinions.

then they should be arrested and get their day in court.

but then that would rob the fragile right wing snowflakes of the opportunity to whine about how upset they are by this. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 2 1494614055

Maybe, maybe not.

I'm more interested in the interpretations of people that agree with them philosophically and the confidence it gives people like them to grow and escalate. Excusing violence because the people perpetrating the violence agree with you, politically, is a slippery slope.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next