Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

+15
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
AnomanderRake
CheesySpartan
Cameron
DWags
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
steveschneider
P Rob
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
19 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:24 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Violent assault, Bob.

Do you like watching a young girl surrounded and then assaulted while having "nazi" shouted at her because she's in line to see a homosexual speaker give a speech?

You react differently when the shoe is on the other foot.

The left has become entitled cunts. This is exactly why Trump won.
Trump won because of a bunch of simple-minded, knuckle-dragging racists.

instead of whining about these folks in Berkeley, you should be advocating that they be arrested, charged and have their day in court..

until then, it's just a bunch of idiots whining about a bunch of idiots with no real solution in mind.

Too late for that, Bob. The cops let them run free knowing that they would be there in the first place. Exactly my point.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:25 am

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Trump won because of a bunch of simple-minded, knuckle-dragging racists.

instead of whining about these folks in Berkeley, you should be advocating that they be arrested, charged and have their day in court..

until then, it's just a bunch of idiots whining about a bunch of idiots with no real solution in mind.

Too late for that, Bob. The cops let them run free knowing that they would be there in the first place. Exactly my point.
then you should be upset with the cops.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:26 am

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trump won because of a bunch of simple-minded, knuckle-dragging racists.

Yeah, cops let that get out of control. I agree with their right to protest, it just should have been a bit more peaceful.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:28 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Yeah, cops let that get out of control. I agree with their right to protest, it just should have been a bit more peaceful.
it's easier for the right wing snowflakes to whine about the kids than to hold the police responsible for their role.

because, ya know.. the police never do anything wrong. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:31 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

then you should be upset with the cops.

Why would I be more mad at cops for being negligent than I would be at the people actually committing the crime?

And why would I be more angry with police when it's clear the attitude on one side is that it's funny to see people violently assaulted simply because you disagree with them? How are police supposed to rectify that situation? That's a much bigger problem and creates a dangerous situation.

How about putting the blame on those committing the crime and not 'blame the girl in revealing clothing'?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:32 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

it's easier for the right wing snowflakes to whine about the kids than to hold the police responsible for their role.

because, ya know.. the police never do anything wrong. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 3 502811600

"Whine" about the "kids"... you mean the ones doing the assaulting, looting, arson and robbery?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:33 am

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Seriously?  X you're wrong about a lot of shit here and it's cute, but the heart and soul of the left since the 60's especially was to take this shit to the streets. I'd research U-Cal Berkeley.  They've been pretty cutting edge for decades.  

Got your attention didn't they?  Who was speaking there? What old party was he being compared to? What news organization is he an editor? Who in the trump organization worked for said organization?  My 17 year old jus came through the house this morning going to get some laundry, she asked if I saw the Berkley students shut down the Nazi from Breitbart last night.  So, say what you will and drink the right wing juice about "horrible violent lefties" I think it's funny when you and goose do it.  The Berkeley kids took it to the streets last night and the whole world was watching.

Oh, and research the 68 democratic convention in Chicago. The left will eat their own to make a point if they have to.  They've been that way for a while.

The whole worlds watching. The whole worlds watching. The whole worlds watching.

Love em or hate em. You noticed.

They took to the streets to violently assault people over their opinions. You are the one in the wrong here.

If this is how you want society to function then we need to reassess our priorities as a country. This is supposed to be a place where the free exchange of ideas can happen, not where mobs will descend upon you and violently attack you for expressing your opinion. I'll say again... what you're normalizing is making it okay to assault "Nazi's" and then you label everyone you disagree with as "Nazi's".

Who gives a fuck what newspaper he writes for. Who gives a fuck what his opinion is. Using violence to protest is not the spirit of the left I've always known. I'm sure your opinion would change if right-wing groups came out excusing violence against commies and then labeling everyone they disagree with as communist. Because then they're coming for you whether you are actually a "commie" or not.

Did I condone it? You're very emotional about this. Most right wingers are I've found. I get a chuckle out of it. If they break rules of law, arrest them. Never said I was for or against this stuff. I said the fight was joined. Sorry you're this emotional.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:34 am

When the shoe is on the other foot... everyone jumps in and piles on.

Every time it's like this, the board hems and haws.

This is the new normal and this board is just a microcosm of that trend.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:36 am

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:then you should be upset with the cops.

Why would I be more mad at cops for being negligent than I would be at the people actually committing the crime?

And why would I be more angry with police when it's clear the attitude on one side is that it's funny to see people violently assaulted simply because you disagree with them? How are police supposed to rectify that situation? That's a much bigger problem and creates a dangerous situation.

How about putting the blame on those committing the crime and not 'blame the girl in revealing clothing'?
you can be upset with whoever you want..

when you have a president and an administration that demeans life, it's not exactly a stretch to not hold those responsible whose job it is to keep order in our society.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:36 am

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

They took to the streets to violently assault people over their opinions. You are the one in the wrong here.

If this is how you want society to function then we need to reassess our priorities as a country. This is supposed to be a place where the free exchange of ideas can happen, not where mobs will descend upon you and violently attack you for expressing your opinion. I'll say again... what you're normalizing is making it okay to assault "Nazi's" and then you label everyone you disagree with as "Nazi's".

Who gives a fuck what newspaper he writes for. Who gives a fuck what his opinion is. Using violence to protest is not the spirit of the left I've always known. I'm sure your opinion would change if right-wing groups came out excusing violence against commies and then labeling everyone they disagree with as communist. Because then they're coming for you whether you are actually a "commie" or not.

Did I condone it? You're very emotional about this. Most right wingers are I've found. I get a chuckle out of it. If they break rules of law, arrest them. Never said I was for or against this stuff. I said the fight was joined. Sorry you're this emotional.

We're on a message board, Dwags. This is text. Your ad hominems are pathetic.

You're adding nothing with this post.

I guess the one thing I could respond to is that you condone it by minimizing the impact it has on society. So yes, you do condone it, just casually enough to make you feel like you're not making assault, arson, looting and intimidation.

So continue "chuckling" or whatever it is you say you do anytime this happens... you'll be back to acting the exact opposite when it suits your opinion.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:36 am

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's easier for the right wing snowflakes to whine about the kids than to hold the police responsible for their role.

"Whine" about the "kids"... you mean the ones doing the assaulting, looting, arson and robbery?
yep - those are the ones I was referring to.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:37 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

you can be upset with whoever you want..

when you have a president and an administration that demeans life, it's not exactly a stretch to not hold those responsible whose job it is to keep order in our society.

heh
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:37 am

xsanguine wrote:When the shoe is on the other foot... everyone jumps in and piles on.

Run to your respective side. Criticize the other. Refuse objectivity. Rise. Repeat.

P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:37 am

xsanguine wrote:When the shoe is on the other foot... everyone jumps in and piles on.

free speech is a wonderful thing.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:38 am

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

I guess the one thing I could respond to is that you condone it by minimizing the impact it has on society. So yes, you do condone it, just casually enough to make you feel like you're not making assault, arson, looting and intimidation.

So continue "chuckling" or whatever it is you say you do anytime this happens... you'll be back to acting the exact opposite when it suits your opinion.

DWags has never offered anything of substance. This is typical old pussy whipped man behavior.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:38 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Except when you disagree with it. Then you light shit on fire and break windows.

Sincerely,

Leftists
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:39 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

yep - those are the ones I was referring to.

This was the problem with parenting in the 90's that became even worse in the 2000's.

It's not the kids fault or the parents fault... it's the teacher's fault. It's the principles fault. It's the administration's fault. It's everyone else's fault.

The cops are negligent... and knowing who the police chief is I'm sure they have the same mode of thinking as you and Dwags.

But that doesn't excuse the actual culprits of violence and the people that support them by being quiet.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:39 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Apparently not if you're left-wing and encounter someone with a differing opinion. As we saw last night.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 am

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yep - those are the ones I was referring to.

This was the problem with parenting in the 90's that became even worse in the 2000's.

It's not the kids fault or the parents fault... it's the teacher's fault. It's the principles fault. It's the administration's fault. It's everyone else's fault.

The cops are negligent... and knowing who the police chief is I'm sure they have the same mode of thinking as you and Dwags.

But that doesn't excuse the actual culprits of violence and the people that support them by being quiet.
I agree with you - since the police really do nothing and have no responsibility, let's just get rid of them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 am

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: free speech is a wonderful thing.

Apparently not if you're left-wing and encounter someone with a differing opinion. As we saw last night.
hmmmm.. surely there is a law prohibiting some of the actions we saw in Berkeley. If only there was a way to hold those young people accountable.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:44 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I agree with you - since the police really do nothing and have no responsibility, let's just get rid of them.

That's probably how it felt for those students. But they don't matter, they have the wrong opinion.... so... meh...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:45 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

hmmmm.. surely there is a law prohibiting some of the actions we saw in Berkeley. If only there was a way to hold those young people accountable.

Legally or morally?

Legally the cops have dropped the ball.

Morally, the liberals have dropped the ball.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:45 am

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I agree with you - since the police really do nothing and have no responsibility, let's just get rid of them.

That's probably how it felt for those students. But they don't matter, they have the wrong opinion.... so... meh...
keep going, dude.. you're just about to change my mind. Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 3 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:45 am

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Please don't be angry that I pointed out you're emotion on this subject. You righties crack me up. You guys are actually upset at me because I gave my opinion on what the rioters were trying to do. Trump once said his guys back in the day would drag a protester out of a rally and beat them up. His supporters shouted at and intimidated the press constantly. Whether right or wrong, it's what happened. If I'm condoning that by pointing it out, well then, there you go. If I tell you somebody said they like to grab women by the pussy, am I condoning that? Or, am I just pointing it out?

This guy spoke a thousand times before. At many universities. We're having quite a discussion about him today. Why? What happened differently last night than ever before? hmmmmmm, now that I've pointed it out, I guess I'm condoning it.

Don't be so emotional, I didn't even say I agreed with the rioters, I did say I think if laws were broken they should be arrested. But damn, you guys on the right are emotional. Wow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:46 am

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:hmmmm.. surely there is a law prohibiting some of the actions we saw in Berkeley. If only there was a way to hold those young people accountable.

Legally or morally?

I'm sorry the liberals upset you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:46 am

P Rob wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

DWags has never offered anything of substance. This is typical old pussy whipped man behavior.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 3 1966794946
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:47 am

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Please don't be angry that I pointed out you're emotion on this subject. You righties crack me up. You guys are actually upset at me because I gave my opinion on what the rioters were trying to do. Trump once said his guys back in the day would drag a protester out of a rally and beat them up. His supporters shouted at and intimidated the press constantly. Whether right or wrong, it's what happened. If I'm condoning that by pointing it out, well then, there you go. If I tell you somebody said they like to grab women by the pussy, am I condoning that? Or, am I just pointing it out?

This guy spoke a thousand times before. At many universities. We're having quite a discussion about him today. Why? What happened differently last night than ever before? hmmmmmm, now that I've pointed it out, I guess I'm condoning it.

Don't be so emotional, I didn't even say I agreed with the rioters, I did say I think if laws were broken they should be arrested. But damn, you guys on the right are emotional. Wow.
isn't it funny how the very people who support a racist, bigoted president who brags about sexually assaulting women.. are suddenly morally aghast with the behavior of a bunch of idiot kids?

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:49 am

I'm gonna go for a walk.. nice and sunny in East Lansing..

hope nothing happens while I'm gone that will offend the anti-politically correct right wing snowflakes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:49 am

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:hmmmm.. surely there is a law prohibiting some of the actions we saw in Berkeley. If only there was a way to hold those young people accountable.

Legally or morally?

I really wish those kids would have not made such a disturbance last night. None of us would be so angry this morning.

** All college kids**, please just write stern letters from now on. I mean it. You're upsetting some very righteous people here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:51 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

isn't it funny how the very people who support a racist, bigoted president who brags about sexually assaulting women.. are suddenly morally aghast with the behavior of a bunch of idiot kids?

They do seem a bit more emotional today.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:59 am

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Is this how you typically engage in a discussion with people? It never used to be... but all of a sudden since you've become inspired to participate you can't help but sprinkle your posts with logical fallacies.

No one is angry with you or anything you've done, Dwags. Your passive aggression is annoying, but it's not angering. I'm not upset with your opinion... I'm trying to understand why you can't comprehend why using violence to stop someone else from expressing their opinions is a bad thing and why it's a slippery slope.

You keep bringing up Trump. This all pre dates Trump. Trump is the result of this continuing attitude towards those whom you disagree with.

Milo has spoke before and this kind of thing has happened before. So nothing happened differently other than perhaps the escalation and continuation of this. Left wing violence occurred at UC Davis. Left wing violence occurred at U of Washington. Left wing violence occurred at DePaul.

It's not an anomaly. It is now becoming the norm to use violence against people you disagree with.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:00 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Who would that be, Bob?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:02 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:isn't it funny how the very people who support a racist, bigoted president who brags about sexually assaulting women.. are suddenly morally aghast with the behavior of a bunch of idiot kids?

They do seem a bit more emotional today.

Should we pull up some of your previous posts? You stand out as a very emotional person in several threads.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:09 am

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Legally or morally?

I really wish those kids would have not made such a disturbance last night. None of us would be so angry this morning.

** All college kids**, please just write stern letters from now on. I mean it. You're upsetting some very righteous people here.
Protesters are part of the show when Milo comes to town. Peacefully waiving their witty signs and yelling insults is routine and expected. Assault, vandalism and rioting are not, you do seem a little wistful you couldn't join in.
Dragging Trump rallies into the conversation is a nice diversion. Don't recall any riots or arson at any of those rallies, and I thought anyone that became violent was arrested, as they should.
The event last night was disappointing because the violence occurred and also because it was tolerated. Not a single arrest.
This event garnered way more coverage than Milo would otherwise have received and I feel safe to say way more are appalled by the riot than would ever be scared by Milo words, except for a few here.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:09 am

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Please don't be angry that I pointed out you're emotion on this subject.  You righties crack me up.  You guys are actually upset at me because I gave my opinion on what the rioters were trying to do.  Trump once said his guys back in the day would drag a protester out of a rally and beat them up.  His supporters shouted at and intimidated the press constantly.  Whether right or wrong, it's what happened.  If I'm condoning that by pointing it out, well then, there you go.  If I tell you somebody said they like to grab women by the pussy, am I condoning that?   Or, am I just pointing it out?  

This guy spoke a thousand times before.  At many universities.  We're having quite a discussion about him today. Why?  What happened differently last night than ever before?   hmmmmmm, now that I've pointed it out, I guess I'm condoning it.  

Don't be so emotional, I didn't even say I agreed with the rioters, I did say I think if laws were broken they should be arrested.  But damn, you guys on the right are emotional.   Wow.  

Is this how you typically engage in a discussion with people? It never used to be... but all of a sudden since you've become inspired to participate you can't help but sprinkle your posts with logical fallacies.

I'm trying to understand why you can't comprehend why using violence to stop someone else from expressing their opinions is a bad thing and why it's a slippery slope.

I'll say this again.  I know it's hard to understand.  I'm not for it.  Just in case, once again you need to read it in the words I put on the screen, I'm against it.  I loathe it.  It's wrong.  At some point, I know it's going to sink in.  But just in case it doesn't..... Dwags does not condone using violence as a means of protest.   (O.K., I'll wait for your next post to say I do... can't wait)

You keep bringing up Trump. This all pre dates Trump. Trump is the result of this continuing attitude towards those whom you disagree with.  

No, no, no, I brought up an example of how Trump advocated the very thing you abhor.  Please, go back and read what I wrote.  I'm with you, he's an ass for doing that.  

Milo has spoke before and this kind of thing has happened before. So nothing happened differently other than perhaps the escalation and continuation of this. Left wing violence occurred at UC Davis. Left wing violence occurred at U of Washington. Left wing violence occurred at DePaul. wrote:

well, except I know that it created a shit ton more publicity last night and I"ll be damned, here we are speaking about it.  

Yep, sucks.  Really does.

Last edited by DWags on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:14 am

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I'm trying to understand why you can't comprehend why using violence to stop someone else from expressing their opinions is a bad thing and why it's a slippery slope.

I'll say this again.  I know it's hard to understand.  I'm not for it.  Just in case, once again you need to read it in the words I put on the screen, I'm against it.  I loathe it.  It's wrong.  At some point, I know it's going to sink in.  But just in case it doesn't..... Dwags does not condone using violence as a means of protest.   (O.K., I'll wait for your next post to say I do... can't wait)

No, no, no, I brought up an example of how Trump advocated the very thing you abhor.  Please, go back and read what I wrote.  I'm with you, he's an ass for doing that.  

well, except I know that it created a shit ton more publicity last night and I"ll be damned, here we are speaking about it.  

That's good to hear because your initial foray into this episode did not indicate this opinion.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:17 am

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

That's good to hear because your initial foray into this episode did not indicate this opinion.

cheers Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 3 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:19 am

Dwags, if the shoe was on the other foot your introduction to the thread would have been much different. You're not a mystery.

No one else had a problem calling it like it was. You wanted to champion the "spirit" behind it and all that.

Last edited by xsanguine on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:19 am

P Rob wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 3 276803595
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:20 am

Protesting good, rioting bad, I think we can all agree there.

Isn't the real story here that Trump threatened to pull federal funding for an entire University, one of the best in the world, over the actions of a small group of masked criminals? How the hell is UC Berkley responsible for the violent actions of 150 people that may or may not have been students?

With all of that said, Milo is a moron and if I were a student I wouldn't even give him the satisfaction of protesting his speeches. It's free publicity for him.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next