Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

+15
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
AnomanderRake
CheesySpartan
Cameron
DWags
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
steveschneider
P Rob
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
19 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by xsanguine 2017-03-30, 19:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/wife-claims-she-shot-protester-outside-uw-event-for-milo-yiannopoulos/

Whatever happened to that Milo dude?

He's still giving interviews. I think he had one with CNN or someone the other night.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday?

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-06, 10:32

Milo's Announcement Last Night (heh)

Milo Yiannopolous wrote:Thank you so much to everyone who tuned in to and turned up for CINCO DE MILO. I kept the announcement short and sweet because there will be plenty of time for us talk in excruciating detail about the future over the coming months.
America is on a precipice but I am going to yank you back. The US must stay strong and stay free and the Dangerous Faggot will always be there to say so. We are going to make publishers, professors and journalists who threaten free speech famous -- and ashamed.
I'm suing Simon and Schuster for $10m to send a message that conservatives and libertarians will not take it lying down any more. (Unless they want to!) I am going to blow a hole in the publishing industry forever.
I am going to make UC Berkeley the center of free speech whether university administrators and local Antifa thugs like it or not.
And I'm returning for a massive US tour that will run for seven months. I am back, more powerful and more fabulous than ever. And I am going to fight for you. Thank you for standing by me. And welcome to the age of MILO.

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 11 18301263_907940326010530_7211919322569502549_n

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 11 18274863_907940332677196_9206880292556286943_n

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 11 18301372_907940346010528_7682382762772229191_n

Who's going to see Milo on campus Wednesday? - Page 11 Tumblr_n08mcuEg4G1stn52io1_500
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-08, 11:05

Nobody's listening to him any longer. That's what happens when you advocate pedophilia.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-08, 13:09

Rocinante wrote:Nobody's listening to him any longer. That's what happens when you advocate pedophilia.

Except that's not what happened.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-08, 13:29

Saw Shane Spencer on CNN the other week. Does any one find it odd that the alt-right leaders who project super masculine messages look feminine?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-08, 13:54

steveschneider wrote:Saw Shane Spencer on CNN the other week. Does any one find it odd that the alt-right leaders who project super masculine messages look feminine?

Leaders tend to be the intellectual voices. Their job is ideas. The brawn is tasked with roles that brawn typically handles. Look at the IRA with Gerry Adams, Martin McGuinness as opposed to the shooters like Slab Murphy and the Border Fox.

Even with Antifa, the intellectual leaders are older professors and teachers. The ones doing the fighting are young and while physically meek, are certainly more suitable to engage in conflict than the ones calling the shots.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-08, 16:00

xsanguine wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Saw Shane Spencer on CNN the other week. Does any one find it odd that the alt-right leaders who project super masculine messages look feminine?

Leaders tend to be the intellectual voices. Their job is ideas. The brawn is tasked with roles that brawn typically handles. Look at the IRA with Gerry Adams, Martin McGuinness as opposed to the shooters like Slab Murphy and the Border Fox.

Even with Antifa, the intellectual leaders are older professors and teachers. The ones doing the fighting are young and while physically meek, are certainly more suitable to engage in conflict than the ones calling the shots.

Milo is a leader? I thought he was just a troll/comedian.

I saw his video where he defended pedophelia. I can see why it cost him his job and his book deal.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-08, 16:21

steveschneider wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Milo is a leader? I thought he was just a troll/comedian.

I saw his video where he defended pedophelia. I can see why it cost him his job and his book deal.

He's the vocal faction.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't he defend his having an adult show him the ropes of homosexuality as a 13 year old? And said that others have been "guided" in the same fashion and he sees nothing wrong with it?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-08, 16:32

It's kind of exactly what happened X. He said that consent, especially in the gay community could be achieved at the age of 13. THAT'S WHAT HE FUCKING SAID.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-08, 16:44

Rocinante wrote:It's kind of exactly what happened X.  He said that consent, especially in the gay community could be achieved at the age of 13.  THAT'S WHAT HE FUCKING SAID.

If words have meaning, what does pedophilia mean? Sexual attraction/activity with someone who is prepubescent.

When he said it could be a useful experience for others, that is certainly unacceptable but is he wrong? He was speaking in the context of his experiences at that age and that even now he didn't feel he was taken advantage of or anything of that nature. So clearly consent can be given as young as 13. I was sexually active at 13, a lot of my friends were, too. Now while my experiences were with peers, his experiences were with older individuals.

Didn't he also say that he more or less agreed with the current age of consent laws?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-08, 17:02

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:It's kind of exactly what happened X.  He said that consent, especially in the gay community could be achieved at the age of 13.  THAT'S WHAT HE FUCKING SAID.

If words have meaning, what does pedophilia mean? Sexual attraction/activity with someone who is prepubescent.

When he said it could be a useful experience for others, that is certainly unacceptable but is he wrong? He was speaking in the context of his experiences at that age and that even now he didn't feel he was taken advantage of or anything of that nature. So clearly consent can be given as young as 13. I was sexually active at 13, a lot of my friends were, too. Now while my experiences were with peers, his experiences were with older individuals.

Didn't he also say that he more or less agreed with the current age of consent laws?

This is moral relativism, which is toxic and disgusting. Sex between an adult and a 13 year old is never okay. Whether the child feels as though they are not being taken advantage of or not, THEY ARE. If people want to guide and help kids, they can start by not putting their dicks in 13 year olds and letting those children know that they are the ones who control access to their own bodies. Instead, moral relativists manipulate children to believe that they are not taking advantage of them. If they were not, why the need for sexual gratification? Milo Yannopolous (sp) is sick and a product of the things that he says are okay. It doesn't matter that he's intelligent. In fact, through his intellect he's convinced himself that he's not sick and doesn't bear the scars that people who deal with this kind of thing on a daily basis can see in him from a mile away. No. Just No. Don't be that guy, bro.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-08, 17:22

I agree with all of that.

My entire my point was the correct term for what I believe Milo was trying to make excuses for would be pederasty. The hyperbole is what I have a problem with. And it's used because of the stigma that goes along with that word, pedophilia, as opposed to what was actually intended and said. It's weaponized dishonesty.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-08, 17:25

xsanguine wrote:I agree with all of that.

My entire my point was the correct term for what I believe Milo was trying to make excuses for would be pederasty. The hyperbole is what I have a problem with. And it's used because of the stigma that goes along with that word, pedophilia, as opposed to what was actually intended and said. It's weaponized dishonesty.

Okay. Whatever. He advocated pederasty then. Although I didn't have hair on my junk until 14 if that's the measuring stick.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-08, 17:27

sex with 13 year olds has it's own stigma. Fuck that guy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-08, 17:30

Rocinante wrote:

Okay. Whatever. He advocated pederasty then. Although I didn't have hair on my junk until 14 if that's the measuring stick.

I guess we can defer to Goose here in the illegal immigrants having sex with the 14 year old girl. What did he say?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-08, 17:45

Rocinante wrote:

I think the measuring stick is the measuring stick.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-08, 17:49

PS. I could have done without that visual, Roc, thanks.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-08, 19:42

It's a veritable jungle now. I can send you pics, you sicko.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-08, 20:31

Well now that's something I may be interested in. Tell me more...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-08, 20:42

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-09, 00:07

Cameron wrote:

Watched and then went down a several hour rabbit hole of Chappelle. One of the finest comedians ever. I still think Patrice is better at standup... but Chappelle's knack for sketch comedy is second to none. He's a genius.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-09, 11:22

Cameron wrote:

Hmm, not following his claim that they were allegations and he didn't know what happened. R Kelly's case isn't as murky as he leads the audience to believe. There was a video tape of him peeing on his god daughter and he had a past full of transgressions with underage kids. I think it's pretty clear that R Kelly is a sick and disturbed individual.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-09, 11:57

Milo stayed in his echo chamber so long he started to believe he was untouchable.

He was wrong.  People like him soon find themselves living off the largess of others because they can't fund their lifestyle when the book advances and speaking fees dry up because they're so toxic the only fans they have are as poor or poorer than themselves.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-09, 12:40

Those Cinco de Milo quotes crack me up. Milo's got himself a Christ complex.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-09, 16:16

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Hmm, not following his claim that they were allegations and he didn't know what happened. R Kelly's case isn't as murky as he leads the audience to believe. There was a video tape of him peeing on his god daughter and he had a past full of transgressions with underage kids. I think it's pretty clear that R Kelly is a sick and disturbed individual.

It's a joke steve. You're the worst.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-05-09, 16:42

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It's a joke steve. You're the worst.

Yeah, I watched the whole thing after I typed that. I laughed.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11