Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The political hodge podge thread

+18
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Blanch32
InTenSity
DWags
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
AnomanderRake
MattyFresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
I.B. Fine
xsanguine
Herbie Green
Cameron
22 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by Guest Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 10:29

And it was a fairly stereotypical murder that happened to occur in a school. there was no prolonged shoot out or hostage situation for the cable networks to grab and milk.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by Guest Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 10:30

2Hours+ of the north Korean Day of the Sun parade. Good viewing if you have time.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 10:33

Red Dawn. Saw them shoot the football scene in the remake.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 10:45

Putin realizes his own limits he's a bluffer and harmless mostly.

Stupid N Koreans don't know their own limits though. They gone. Time to end N Korea and re unify. Couldn't be happier we have real leaders in charge now instead of limp wristed liberal lawyers dictating to the military.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 10:55

FTR, I believe that our leadership is as short sighted and dumb ass as the previous post. Does the moron want war with N Korea? Putin "harmless"? Think about that cavalier attitude.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 11:00

DWags wrote:FTR, I believe that our leadership is as short sighted and dumb ass as the previous post.  Does the moron want war with N Korea?  Putin "harmless"?  Think about that cavalier attitude.
That is a painfully stupid post. Rush doesn't have have  show today so he must have gone out on his own for that one. Mistake.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 11:27

DWags wrote:FTR, I believe that our leadership is as short sighted and dumb ass as the previous post. Does the moron want war with N Korea? Putin "harmless"? Think about that cavalier attitude.
While Putin may not be 'harmless' he is a pragmatic chess player who endlessly took advantage of checker playing Obama. Trump (and advisors) have shown him the game has changed.
Russia is at best the #3 player in the world behind the US and China, Obama allowed Putin to act like he was #1, now the reality is apparent to anyone that cares to pay attention.
No one want's war with N. Korea, and now we have China involved, chances are good Kim gets capped and someone not nearly as crazy takes over. You think it was a coincidence the MOAB got dropped while Trump was meeting with Xi?
If Kim ever does pull the trigger, he'll get maybe one good punch before the country is totally flattened.
But yea, our leadership is dumb and shortsighted, continue with your TDS
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 11:35

The_Dude wrote:Putin realizes his own limits he's a bluffer and harmless mostly.

Stupid N Koreans don't know their own limits though. They gone. Time to end N Korea and re unify. Couldn't be happier we have real leaders in charge now instead of limp wristed liberal lawyers dictating to the military.

You seem to get dumber with each passing day. Do you have dementia?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 11:36

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Me personally? Because this is a relatively common occurrence now. And the NRA won. If nothing was done after Sandy Hook, nothing will be done with a much lower body count. There's no reason to even debate it.

Well said. Besides this was all over the news.  Even on sports radio. Jesus  it wasn't "as big" or talked about as much, so some asshole will say "this is the reason". People need to be angry about something. Big chips on their shoulders.
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Why Aren’t We Talking About The Latest School Shooting?

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Huffpo10

Me personally? Because this is a relatively common occurrence now. And the NRA won. If nothing was done after Sandy Hook, nothing will be done with a much lower body count. There's no reason to even debate it.

Good.

Keep in mind this was a question asked in an article on the Huffington Post. Not Drudge, not Fox News or Breitbart.

Last edited by xsanguine on Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 11:42; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 11:37

Anyone else excited for the possible videos to come out of UC Berkeley today on "Patriot's Day"? Should be highly entertaining.

If I didn't have shit to do today (and on crutches, no less!) I'd have a streaming party.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 11:43

China was always involved IB. A trip to a Florida country club / resort didn't suddenly put them into action.

If you think asking them to help and then before they can act (like canceling all air travel from Chinese airlines to North Korea this Monday) Trump sends in a carrier group and then starts tweeting.

11Apr17 @ 7:59 am
I explained to the President of China that a trade deal with the U.S. will be far better for them if they solve the North Korean problem!

11Apr17 @ 8:03 am
North Korea is looking for trouble. If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them! U.S.A.

Trump says he's asked China to intervene and 4 minutes later is beating his chest and acting like they can't get it done so "we" will.

Trump is a raw rookie and its only going to get worse. There are dozens of importatnt State Department jobs that are unfilled. Those folks did a lot of the heavy lifting and fill in Presidents and their staffs on the nuances of dealing with various countries.

Building a hotel in a foreign country is a lot different than trying to intimidate a 3rd generation despot who's never had anyone question him and has nuclear weapons.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 12:01

GRR Spartan wrote:China was always involved IB.  A trip to a Florida country club / resort didn't suddenly put them into action.

If you think asking them to help and then before they can act (like canceling all air travel from Chinese airlines to North Korea this Monday) Trump sends in a carrier group and then starts tweeting.

11Apr17 @ 7:59 am
I explained to the President of China that a trade deal with the U.S. will be far better for them if they solve the North Korean problem!

11Apr17 @ 8:03 am
North Korea is looking for trouble. If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them! U.S.A.

Trump says he's asked China to intervene and 4 minutes later is beating his chest and acting like they can't get it done so "we" will.

Trump is a raw rookie and its only going to get worse.  There are dozens of importatnt State Department jobs that are unfilled.  Those folks did a lot of the heavy lifting and fill in Presidents and their staffs on the nuances of dealing with various countries.

Building a hotel in a foreign country is a lot different than trying to intimidate a 3rd generation despot who's never had anyone question him and has nuclear weapons.
Don't recall a situation when China refused coal shipments from N. Korea, cancelled commercial flights there and sent 150,000 troops to the border, all at the same time.
Seems like they're paying a bit more attention, but, hey, don't let me cloud your judgement with facts.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 12:12

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Well said. Besides this was all over the news.  Even on sports radio. Jesus  it wasn't "as big" or talked about as much, so some asshole will say "this is the reason". People need to be angry about something. Big chips on their shoulders.
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Good.

Keep in mind this was a question asked in an article on the Huffington Post. Not Drudge, not Fox News or Breitbart.

Doesn't make it any less dumbass.

The NRA won on December 15, 1791.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 12:17

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Good.

Doesn't make it any less dumbass.

Can't argue with you there.

DWags wrote:

The NRA won on December 15, 1791.

Thank god.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 12:26

God does appreciate a good side arm.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 12:57

DWags wrote:God does appreciate a good side arm.

As he should.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 13:12

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:God does appreciate a good side arm.

As he should.

He? So predictable.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 13:15

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

As he should.

He? So predictable.

Yes, He.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 13:32

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Patrio10

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Fascis10
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 13:37

Airheaded, masked, white millenials (with the token black guy up front) from the suburbs are already showing up...

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Image
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 14:12

FIGHT!

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 14:42

Antifa throwing explosives at Trump supporters and Trumpites charging at the SJW's. This is entertaining!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:44

xsanguine wrote:Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?

Huffington Post wrote:Some of the biggest blows to the progressive cause in the past year have often been due to the votes of white men. If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa's biggest cities.

If white men no longer had the vote, the progressive cause would be strengthened. It would not be necessary to deny white men indefinitely – the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation) would go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world. The influence of reckless white males were one of the primary reasons that led to the Great Recession which began in 2008. This would also strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.

Oh, HuffPo....The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 1494614055

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 C9eRnYAU0AA0f3u
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:50

xsanguine wrote:
The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Image

Is that Blanche's sweetie?

...NM, too skinny
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 16:00

heh
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 20:47

I post about Trump's 4 minute difference between saying he's asking for China's help then saying the US will go it alone if China can't help and IB goes into 90's retrospection about Clinton.

I don't kiss Trump's ass at every turn. You are welcome to do so.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 21:56

GRR Spartan wrote:I post about Trump's 4 minute difference between saying he's asking for China's help then saying the US will go it alone if China can't help and IB goes into 90's retrospection about Clinton.

At every turn? Can you name once?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 9:29

GRR Spartan wrote:I post about Trump's 4 minute difference between saying he's asking for China's help then saying the US will go it alone if China can't help and IB goes into 90's retrospection about Clinton.

I don't kiss Trump's ass at every turn.  You are welcome to do so.

Clinton?!? WTF? The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 1966794946 Don't recall any mention of Bill or Hill, you'll have to point that out to me.
Your TDS is very strong, I just pointed out his ploy seems to have had some effect, since China is cooperating with us.
Car dealers must love to see you coming GRR.
Happy Easter to you and your family The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 685334576

Last edited by I.B. Fine on Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 12:25; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 9:46

LooseGoose wrote:

At every turn? Can you name once?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 13:54

IB must think the National Enquirer headlines are real.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 17:18

Undocumented immigrants
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 18:32

GRR Spartan wrote:IB must think the National Enquirer headlines are real.
I wish I had some idea what this relates too.

Wink No, actually I couldn't care less. Duck/Dodge/Divert away!
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:21

IB wants to be a Trump cheerleader its his deal.

IB likes an authoritaian one party system.  I don't.

IB likes corporations being considered as people in the US legal system.  I don't.

Keep kissing Trump's ass IB. I won't be joining you.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:26

GRR Spartan wrote:IB wants to be a Trump cheerleader its his deal.

IB likes corporations being considered as people in the US legal system.  I don't.

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 1966794946
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 19:27

LooseGoose wrote:And it was a fairly stereotypical murder that happened to occur in a school. there was no prolonged shoot out or hostage situation for the cable networks to grab and milk.

So if it had been your sister murdered at her school or some deranged partner would have killed the elementary school in Mio would you have filed under "stereotypical murder"?

How insulated have you become to tragedy?

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 20:02

Yeah, well....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 20:24

xsanguine wrote:

Yeah, well....
You think the Democratic party is authoritarian?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 20:34

InTenSity wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Yeah, well....

Absolutely.

But that wasn't what I was referring to. I was referring to GRR's view of the state forcing everyone at age 18 into military service.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 21:10

Some more footage from yesterday, when #PunchNazis backfires...

Alt-right Trojan Horse

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 1492293156876

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 IMG_5166

To....

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Ezgif-2-1edda9b0f3

This is what she looked like before turning to Marxism. She has nudes, too, but it's post-conversion (did some porn, too, the "hairy" fetish category. Not making this up)...

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 C9f1sx1XkAUzGys

heh.

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 C9fjoxGW0AAJphR

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 IMG_5168

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 X6GvXl

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 C9dqlB4UQAEAvTG

Wouldn't be complete without real world reminder that the media is either lazy, stupid, or biased. Most of the time all three.

The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 Capture

I do remember saying that if this is how the SJW's want to operate going forward... there will be a reaction. Despite being vastly outnumbered, the pro-Free speech and Pro-Trump people ran Antifa and Co out of their own town.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 21:12

xsanguine wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Absolutely.

But that wasn't what I was referring to. I was referring to GRR's view of the state forcing everyone at age 18 into military service.
Don't be ridiculous, there is no room for facts and logic in GRR's TDS world The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 4198636888
now excuse me while I get back to sucking tDonalds azz The political hodge podge thread - Page 23 502811600

Last edited by I.B. Fine on Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 22:52; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next