Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The political hodge podge thread

+18
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Blanch32
InTenSity
DWags
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
AnomanderRake
MattyFresh
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
I.B. Fine
xsanguine
Herbie Green
Cameron
22 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by DWags 2017-04-16, 22:01

How horrible. Disney tolerates LGBT! Boycott!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-17, 02:24

DWags wrote:

How horrible. Disney tolerates LGBT! Boycott!!

Seems like a reasonable way for the writer of a religious blog to handle a company that no longer purchases a product they're interested in. Very free market.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-17, 06:10

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

How horrible. Disney tolerates LGBT!  Boycott!!

Seems like a reasonable way for the writer of a religious blog to handle a company that no longer purchases a product they're interested in. Very free market.

Very reasonable for an unreasonable bigot to protest Disney.  agree. Haven't been in years, but maybe it will help with the lines and waiting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-17, 08:39

Fake NEws....

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/853588672033292288

It's pointed out to him as false and yet the sender refuses to delete.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-17, 08:46

LooseGoose wrote:Fake NEws....

I was personally happy to see this fine Christian man going to church yesterday. I know his religion is very true to his heart, and he isn't a dirty rotten heathen like our last president who will undoubtedly go to hell for being a Muslim born in Africa.

God Bless Donald Trump, our leading Christian Man.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-17, 09:04

Someday far far in the future after we're all worm food I imagine a happier world with no religion. sunny
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-17, 09:25

Amazing how a simple act like attending an Easter worship service trigggers the haters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-17, 09:28

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing how a simple act like attending an Easter worship service trigggers the haters.

Serious questions:

1. Do you believe Donald Trump is a "true believer" and a real Christian?

2. Does it matter to you what religion your president is or if he/she is religious?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-04-17, 09:34

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Amazing how a simple act like attending an Easter worship service trigggers the haters.

Serious questions:

2. Does it matter to you what religion your president is or if he/she is religious?

What difference, at this point, does it make?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-17, 09:38

DWags wrote:

Serious questions:

1.  Do you believe Donald Trump is a "true believer" and a real Christian?

2.  Does it matter to you what religion your president is or if he/she is religious?  

I think from all indications that Mr. Trump has had some sort of spiritual awakening over the past year or two.  I believe in forgiveness and redemption, it's too bad you don't and refuse to forgive him.

I think a touch of religion is good for our leaders.   I wouldn't advocate for a Jimmy Swaggert in office.

Has Trump found religion in the Oval Office?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-17, 09:44

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Serious questions:

I think from all indications that Mr. Trump has had some sort of spiritual awakening over the past year or two. I believe in forgiveness and redemption, it's too bad you don't and refuse to forgive him.

I think a touch of religion is good for our leaders. I wouldn't advocate for a Jimmy Swaggert in office.

You don't think Trump is still a huge liar? Ok. We won't agree there ever. I believe he has a real problem with the truth. I also don't believe he has any more respect for women now than before and I think he still calls people names and doesn't follow what a person who has gone through a spiritual awakening would. Again, my opinion and we won't agree.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-17, 09:46

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Serious questions:

2.  Does it matter to you what religion your president is or if he/she is religious?  

I think from all indications that Mr. Trump has had some sort of spiritual awakening over the past year or two.  I believe in forgiveness and redemption, it's too bad you don't and refuse to forgive him.

I think a touch of religion is good for our leaders.   I wouldn't advocate for a Jimmy Swaggert in office.

The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 502811600

he's pretty much the quintessential religious kook and the type that I could see religion appealing to.. in between sexually assaulting women.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-17, 09:48

I.B. Fine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Serious questions:

Never has for me. I think he's a secretive manipulating liar. I don't believe that will get him into a heaven or hell any more than those who believed his shit will.

I could go over the things he said on the campaign trail and what he's done, but that's a worm hole we'd waste too much time on. Just say I think him being a habitual liar is way worse for us than if he's reading the Bible or Koran daily.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-17, 09:49

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Serious questions:

I wonder why that just recently happened? The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-17, 09:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I wonder why that just recently happened? The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-17, 09:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It seems to have really started at that black church in Detroit....

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-17, 09:56

The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 UNILAD-donald-trump-bible6

Trumpiclesiastes 12:6

"and thou can grab them in the pu$$y as thou sees fit"

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-17, 10:00

The week the whackos come out.....those of you that aren't bunkered deep in the north country.....be careful out there

Keep your head on a swivel this week. It’s the anniversary week of the Boston Marathon bombing (April 15), the Virginia Tech shooting (April 16), the Oklahoma City bombing (April 19), which was itself selected to occur on the anniversary of the Waco siege, and the Columbine shootings (April 20).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-17, 10:01

LooseGoose wrote:The week the whackos come out.....those of you that aren't bunkered deep in the north country.....be careful out there

Keep your head on a swivel this week. It’s the anniversary week of the Boston Marathon bombing (April 15), the Virginia Tech shooting (April 16), the Oklahoma City bombing (April 19), which was itself selected to occur on the anniversary of the Waco siege, and the Columbine shootings (April 20).
it also coincides with tax day...

which doesn't apply to the racist, bigoted sexual predator in the White House.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-17, 10:01

LooseGoose wrote:The week the whackos come out.....those of you that aren't bunkered deep in the north country.....be careful out there

Adolph Hitler Born April 20 1889
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-04-17, 10:02

DWags wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Never has for me.  I think he's a secretive manipulating liar. I don't believe that will get him into a heaven or hell any more than those who believed his shit will.  

I could go over the things he said on the campaign trail and what he's done, but that's a worm hole we'd waste too much time on. Just say I think him being a habitual liar is way worse for us than if he's reading the Bible or Koran daily.
Speaking of secretive, manipulating liars

Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-17, 10:02

I.B. Fine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Never has for me.  I think he's a secretive manipulating liar. I don't believe that will get him into a heaven or hell any more than those who believed his shit will.  

Wink
thanks for posting this.

it reminds me how close we were to electing someone with an email account who used it to kill 4 brave Americans in Benghazi.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-17, 10:03

Has Trump deleted all of the false things he tweeted out?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-17, 10:06

I.B. Fine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wink

I'll bet, like Trump, she too would experience a spiritual awakening upon entering the oval office. Now, like Obama, she will be in hell with all of us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-17, 10:07

I.B. Fine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wink

Did you see this earlier today? I got a good chuckle, shows how clueless the newspeople are that the lefties on here love.

https://twitter.com/jeffhalm/status/853402766143885312
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-17, 10:09

LooseGoose wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Wink

Did you see this earlier today? I got a good chuckle, shows how clueless the newspeople are that the lefties on here love.

did they mention her email account??

The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 1896033241 The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 1896033241 The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-17, 10:14

LooseGoose wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Wink

Did you see this earlier today?   I got a good chuckle, shows how clueless the newspeople are that the lefties on here love.

huh?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-17, 10:16

The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 C9joAPjXUAEhftz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-17, 10:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Did you see this earlier today?   I got a good chuckle, shows how clueless the newspeople are that the lefties on here love.

huh?

He gave her the Hillary quote on Trump's taxes and she was blissfully ignorant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-17, 10:24

LooseGoose wrote:
huh?

unlike our current Commander in Chief, she was so unqualified to be president. This proves it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-17, 10:25

LooseGoose wrote:
huh?

Yeah yeah whatever. I highlighted "newspeople that lefties on here love." I think you just maybe projected what you want to see? I don't see too many "lefties" on this particular site fawning over some local journalists. Or any journalists at all.

Again, separate yourself from the random crap you clearly spend all day pouring through on Twitter and focus on just this site. Cause those were the words you said.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-17, 10:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

unlike our current Commander in Chief, she was so unqualified to be president. This proves it.

I'm rejoicing that you've seen the light.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-17, 10:26

LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah yeah whatever. I highlighted "newspeople that lefties on here love." I think you just maybe projected what you want to see? I don't see too many "lefties" on this particular site fawning over some local journalists. Or any journalists at all.

Again, separate yourself from the random crap you clearly spend all day pouring through on Twitter and focus on just this site. Cause those were the words you said.

I thought she was a cutie so you'd love her like I did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-17, 10:27

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:unlike our current Commander in Chief, she was so unqualified to be president. This proves it.

I'm rejoicing that you've seen the light.
I thank god every day that we have a true man of religion in the White House.. someone who not only is pro-life but also has no problem with sexually assaulting women.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-17, 11:36

LooseGoose wrote:The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 C9joAPjXUAEhftz

Jesus. Fucking assholes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-17, 11:47

DWags wrote:

Jesus. Fucking assholes.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-17, 11:58

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-17, 13:13

DWags wrote:

Jesus. Fucking assholes.

The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 1494614055
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-17, 13:17

The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 C9NlD72XoAAxJzN
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-17, 13:31

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The political hodge podge thread - Page 24 C9NlD72XoAAxJzN

Why should Tom Izzo make more than the popcorn sales person at the Brez?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next