Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Vlad and Tanfan and any other recruiting junkie

+10
HiFriends
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Vlad
MattyFresh
tanfan!
duffy munn
Nordic
tGreenWay
DWags
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Vlad and Tanfan and any other recruiting junkie  - Page 2 Empty Re: For Vlad and Tanfan and any other recruiting junkie

Post by Vlad 2017-01-25, 13:21

Are we scrapping the program or aren't we?!?! I thought we were building momentum on scrapping the program, but now I'm not sure with all the 2 stars and PWo's coming onboard lately.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For Vlad and Tanfan and any other recruiting junkie  - Page 2 Empty Re: For Vlad and Tanfan and any other recruiting junkie

Post by Guest 2017-01-25, 13:22

HiFriends wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

And that's not final yet.   If we add another 3-4 commits we could move up and have an absolute average class for MSU.   Just proves again that everyone would be better off to relax and enjoy talking about the kids.   Quit worrying about how we're doing.

Yes lets add more kids whose best offers are temple and georgia southern. That'll beat teams like UM, PSU, wisconsin and OSU

Good to see you getting onboard!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-01-25, 14:15

DWags wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Why is it so difficult for you to just come out and respond with an honest answer? Look, I think it's great that you go to all those games, if I live in Michigan I'd probably do the same thing. Yes, this year sucked. I, too, don't get too caught up in all the stars bullshit and in the NFL you see a lot of overlooked or lower ranked players who've matured and blossomed a bit later. Hell, I think it's funny when you troll Tanny. But this year there seems to be a lot of discussion about Coach D and the job that they're doing with the recruits. I think its okay to at least acknowledge that.

WTF?

Dwags:  Then, this year happened. Fighting on the team, hearing shit from the locker room that was well protected and in house before. (that's huge to me. I personally know that bad shit happens each year inside the team, but was always impressed by the way it was kept in house not like the old times- but this year that changed again).

I, like everybody, hope it was a hiccup. Combo of bad years for coaches, shitty leadership on the team, and great drink specials at Ricks on Thursdays and Sundays. If you insist I answer, I can only say, I've loved it until this year.

. I would rather have the top rated recruits in America. Is that an actual question? Hey Jim, would you like the best cut of prime rib I have, or would you like a lesser cut? Serious?

What part don't you think is honest?  

you look for things that aren't there.  Which is weird.  And I wouldn't go to all the games if I wasn't obligated to.  So, you win, you'd go to all of them if you lived here.

When you say great drink specials at Ricks I think you mean minor MSU football players drink for free.

A 35 year tradition.

15 year GM got fired last year when Hollis, Izzo and Dantonio called out Equity Vest ( corp that owns Ricks, the RIV etc...aka the evil empire). Owners canned the GM who was simply towing the company line. Fall guy.

Pretty much the same thing happened to a mutual buddy who ran the Riv for 15 years.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-25, 16:18

I think it's great dwags is becoming too much like me!!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2