Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians

+7
The_Dude
NigelUno
AnomanderRake
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 Empty Re: Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians

Post by DWags Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:15 pm

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Sessions met with 25 Ambassadors in his Senate office last year.   So I guess all of those countries are under suspicion too.

Did he deny having those meetings too?
(I posted this in the other thread)

Mr. Sessions, did you have any conversations with anyone from Russia as a surrogate for the Trump Campaign?

"I met briefly with a Russian Ambassador during the GOP convention, but it had nothing to do with Trumps campaign"

Sessions, as a lawyer, has to know that all questions asked to people under oath by other lawyers or really smart people, the answer is already known by the person asking the question. He was a shoe in for the position. Just answer the question. Why hide the fact that will come out sooner or later?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 Empty Re: Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Маке Америца Греат Агаин

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:17 pm

Драин Тче Сшамп

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:31 pm

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Mr. Sessions, did you have any conversations with anyone from Russia as a surrogate for the Trump Campaign?

"I met briefly with a Russian Ambassador during the GOP convention, but it had nothing to do with Trumps campaign"

Sessions, as a lawyer, has to know that all questions asked to people under oath by other lawyers or really smart people, the answer is already known by the person asking the question. He was a shoe in for the position. Just answer the question. Why hide the fact that will come out sooner or later?

If you go in with a mindset of...DENY, DENY, DENY...then that's what you do.

His answers appear to be misleading (or at least lacking as far as disclosing that he did meet with them in whatever capacity).

He can't be in charge of the investigation. It's preposterous that anyone would think that would be OK.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Here is the actual question from Franken and Sessions response:

FRANKEN: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I'm telling you this about a news story that's just been published. I'm not expecting you to know whether or not it's true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.”

Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

Sarah Isgur Flores, Session's spokeswoman, explained in a separate statement to The Post on Wednesday night: “He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee.”
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:45 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:Here is the actual question from Franken and Sessions response:

FRANKEN: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I'm telling you this about a news story that's just been published. I'm not expecting you to know whether or not it's true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.”

Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

Sarah Isgur Flores, Session's spokeswoman, explained in a separate statement to The Post on Wednesday night: “He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee.”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:04 pm

I see that.  It just seems like he is answering that he didn't have any communication that had to do with the campaign.Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 2599972566
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:13 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:The guy who hides Oscoda County callng folks who disagree with his excuses for Sessions lemmings is pretty ironic.

You're jealous of the cannon protecting Oscoda Co from the Russkies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:14 pm

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yeah - he sure worked hard to hide that meeting as he did it in his office during regular hours and put it on his public calendar. He's a goddamned criminal mastermind, no wonder Putin loves him and made Trump nominate him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:29 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote: (I posted this in the other thread)

Yeah - he sure worked hard to hide that meeting as he did it in his office during regular hours and put it on his public calendar. He's a goddamned criminal mastermind, no wonder Putin loves him and made Trump nominate him.

"Yes, I met in my office, I put it on my calendar, I also met at the GOP convention with the Russian amabassador, I can't and won't disclose what we spoke about, it was not about the Trump campaign"

But...

"I never met, I didn't, I don't know of anyone who did".

Sigh.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:32 pm

keep making excuses because you aren't deflecting ths worth a shit.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:37 pm

I'm amazed at how many of you are swallowing this shit whole. That the Russkies are now running the US.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:38 pm

LooseGoose wrote:I'm amazed at how many of you are swallowing this shit whole. That the Russkies are now running the US.
I don't think Russia is necessarily running the US, but I do suspect that Bannon gave the sexual predator some extra TV time the other night when he read so well from the teleprompter.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:43 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote: (I posted this in the other thread)

This post would have been better if you including something about why shouldn't we be friendlier with Russia. Opportunity lost.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:45 pm

Its The Swill's own Dancing Goose
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:48 pm

LooseGoose wrote:I'm amazed at how many of you are swallowing this shit whole. That the Russkies are now running the US.

When I read this from Goose, I hear this in the background.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Dwags I think their national anthem is pretty bad ass actually. Probably the best one in the world.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:52 pm

DWags wrote:

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 502811600 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 502811600 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 Giphy

we should somehow superimpose Goosechev's likeness over that of Ivan Drago..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dwags I think their national anthem is pretty bad ass actually. Probably the best one in the world.

Totally agree. But it' hasn't made me become a russian sympathizer and spy like it has brain washed Goose into becoming.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:13 pm

DWags wrote:

I prefer Nikolai Volkoff's version:

My brother in law and I used to stand and salute at joe Louis Arena back in the 80s when he would sing......people were hating on us then too so I'm used to this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:21 pm

From that noted RightWingRag™ the Washington Post:

Philip Bump‏Verified account @pbump 3h3 hours ago
Put together a timeline on what Sessions did and said, and am now thinking that Dems are overplaying their hand.

What Jeff Sessions said about Russia, and when
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:28 pm

LooseGoose wrote:From that noted RightWingRag™ the Washington Post:

Put together a timeline on what Sessions did and said, and am now thinking that Dems are overplaying their hand.

Just an FYI. When we take back our country I'm reporting you as a communist Goose.

McCarthyism now!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:43 pm

it's entertaining the lengths that republicans will go to defend Cheeto Hitler and his regime.

remember when they were upset that time Obama didn't wear an American flag lapel pin? Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:43 pm

Dance Goose Dance

I can't wait for your next defense of President Trump.

You are Kellyanne Conway with testicles.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:50 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Dance Goose Dance

Dollar to a donut Kellyanne has a set. Her adams apple creeps me out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:52 pm

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Dance Goose Dance

Dollar to a donut Kellyanne has a set. Her adams apple creeps me out.
she'd probably whip me..

and not in a psycho-sexual sort of way.. like a straight up ass-whuppin'.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Go Goose Go

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 Giphy
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Nice link. Good work.

Sounds like the Senate could ask him about the September 8th meeting.

Do you think he'll remember what they talked about?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:23 pm

See...see...see...what I meant to say was...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:28 pm

NigelUno wrote:See...see...see...what I meant to say was...
.. uhh.. Obama?

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:48 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Nice link. Good work.

Sounds like the Senate could ask him about the September 8th meeting.

Do you think he'll remember what they talked about?

I'm thinking the meeting was about "Repatriation" camps that will be built on our southern boarder for those of us who are Capitalists and believe in a free society. That 20 billion dollar thing for a fence doesn't fool me. I wonder if they'll split my family up at these camps? Goose, what have you heard?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Trump stands by Sessions as Republicans turn up heat

"I think the attorney general should further clarify his testimony. And I do think he should recuse himself," said Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee.

"Jeff Sessions is a former colleague and a friend, but I think it would be best for him & for the country to recuse himself from the DOJ Russia probe," said Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, in a statement.

"Attorney General Sessions should recuse himself from any investigation into Russia," said Rep. Darrell Issa, R-California, in a statement. "We need a clear-eyed view of what the Russians actually did so that all Americans can have faith in our institutions."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:53 pm

NigelUno wrote:Trump stands by Sessions as Republicans turn up heat

"I think the attorney general should further clarify his testimony. And I do think he should recuse himself," said Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee.

"Jeff Sessions is a former colleague and a friend, but I think it would be best for him & for the country to recuse himself from the DOJ Russia probe," said Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, in a statement.

"Attorney General Sessions should recuse himself from any investigation into Russia," said Rep. Darrell Issa, R-California, in a statement. "We need a clear-eyed view of what the Russians actually did so that all Americans can have faith in our institutions."

"I'm amazed at how many of you are swallowing this shit whole. That the Russkies are now running the US." Said Loosegoose from the Swill via Mio.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 502811600 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 502811600

Loose Goosechev - (R-Moscow)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHeEGUn-feR_K_QTq5pY92C3KsfL58R3WbaXfDKFhjauEUP5FQ9A

the Miokov bureau of the The Moscow Times is waiting for Loose Goosechev to depart a lunch date in hopes of getting an official statement.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:02 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 502811600 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 502811600

Loose Goosechev - (R-Moscow)

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 502811600

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:07 pm

From the thread "Miooskev and area doings"

"Commrads getting ready for the area bear hunt and beauty pageant"

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 Top-1010
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:18 pm

Sessions is in trouble if Republicans are flipping on him and the whole town knows the Russian ambassador is a spy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:19 pm

DWags wrote:From the thread "Miooskev and area doings"

"Commrads getting ready for the area bear hunt and beauty pageant"

Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 Top-1010
Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 1966794946 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 1966794946 Flynn and Sessions memory regarding meetings with Russians - Page 2 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next