Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The political hodge podge thread

+20
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
steveschneider
AnomanderRake
MiamiSpartan
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Blanch32
xsanguine
DWags
GRR Spartan
24 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by DWags 5/16/2017, 9:43 am

Here's the thing about Trump:

He's nuts. He's fucking out of his mind crazy. He's bull headed and maniacal. He's egotistical and short sighted. He is, everything we've always wanted in a president. Just stop complaining about him, someday, all this stuff will be done and over. And we'll be sad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/16/2017, 9:46 am

DWags wrote:Here's the thing about Trump:

He's nuts. He's fucking out of his mind crazy. He's bull headed and maniacal. He's egotistical and short sighted. He is, everything we've always wanted in a president. Just stop complaining about him, someday, all this stuff will be done and over. And we'll be sad.

No. Also you're not my boss.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 5/16/2017, 9:51 am

O.K., then don't. But face it, Pence is gonna be boring as hell, doing shit by the book, not tweeting shit out, not getting urinated on by russian prostitutes, not giving state secrets out to their top spy, not firing guys who are investigating him, not eating dinner at Marlago and having all the people being able to pick up his conversations on phones, not appointing family to key positions, not nominating people who are racist and insane for key cabinet positions.

You want that, I don't. And when Spicey leaves with Trump, you'll be doubly sad. Just wait and see. And if I was your boss, you'd only have to get me coffee if you wanted some.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/16/2017, 9:55 am

Yeah, dwags, I guess you and I differ in that you want some entertainment out of politics. I don't. I want boring that I don't think about for entire days at a time so that I can focus on things that are supposed to entertain me like sports or movies or golf or finding clever ways to masturbate or cooking.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 5/16/2017, 9:57 am

If it makes you feel better Trav, I bet Trump thinks about clever ways to masterbate. But I see your point, you kind of just want someone to take care of the U.S. Business and not put us in danger or shit like that. It seems the least a president could do. I guess you're right.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/16/2017, 10:00 am

DWags wrote:If it makes you feel better Trav, I bet Trump thinks about clever ways to masterbate. But I see your point, you kind of just want someone to take care of the U.S. Business and not put us in danger or shit like that. It seems the least a president could do. I guess you're right.

And I'll concede that it's pretty entertaining. Every time something happens I think to myself "how the hell didn't i realize that was going to happen? Of course he was just going to casually tell the Russians our state secrets!"

Maybe we should have a "predict the next trump meltdown" thread. The answer is usually right in front of your nose, but often too stupid to think of.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 5/16/2017, 10:01 am

quick reminder that the sexual predator has had more scandals the last 2 days than Obama did in 8 years.

but, black. afro

The political hodge podge thread - Page 11 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/16/2017, 10:11 am

Remember that one time he decided to drop some bombs, and then everyone had cake?

That was awesome.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 5/16/2017, 10:38 am

NigelUno wrote:Remember that one time he decided to drop some bombs, and then everyone had cake?

That was awesome.
remember the one speech where he strung some words together to make sentences.. and the mainstream media gushed about how he suddenly became presidential?

yeah.. The political hodge podge thread - Page 11 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 5/16/2017, 11:33 am

Cameron wrote:I'm curious, if the US said to China "take Taiwan (we won't help you retake it, but we won't intervene either), but in return you have to depose Kim and unify Korea," what would the Chinese response be? Would that even be a good deal for us? My knowledge of Asia's geopolitics is extremely superficial.

Did this just get lost in the shuffle, or does nobody else have thoughts?

Also: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/14/upshot/if-americans-can-find-north-korea-on-a-map-theyre-more-likely-to-prefer-diplomacy.html
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 5/16/2017, 11:50 am

Cameron wrote:
Cameron wrote:I'm curious, if the US said to China "take Taiwan (we won't help you retake it, but we won't intervene either), but in return you have to depose Kim and unify Korea," what would the Chinese response be? Would that even be a good deal for us? My knowledge of Asia's geopolitics is extremely superficial.

Also: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/14/upshot/if-americans-can-find-north-korea-on-a-map-theyre-more-likely-to-prefer-diplomacy.html

I know about as much as you regarding SE Asia geopolitics, but I'll give it a shot. China likes the buffer the N. Korea gives them from S. Korea and more importantly, the US bases stationed there. Now in this theoretical situation I would assume the US would shut the bases down once N. Korea is no longer a threat. I would assume China would need assurances from the US before even entertaining this idea. And coming from Trump that is probably a non-starter.

As far as Taiwan goes, if we could get assurances from China that they wouldn't use a scorched earth campaign, I could get behind looking the other way if it meant we take a paranoid wild card off the nuclear playing field.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 5/16/2017, 11:52 am

Interesting that self labeled republicans were more likely than dems to be able to find it. People are stupid.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/16/2017, 4:04 pm

Rocinante wrote:Interesting that self labeled republicans were more likely than dems to be able to find it. People are stupid.

that can't be true. We know all the stupids are Rs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 5/16/2017, 5:34 pm

Comrade Goosechev checks in to support the anti-abortion President.

For the guy who thought President Obama was a threat to national security, this is pathetic.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 5/16/2017, 5:55 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Comrade Goosechev checks in to support the anti-abortion President.

For the guy who thought President Obama was a threat to national security, this is pathetic.

Actually, Goose has been conspicuously silent about this latest leak, as far as I've seen.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 5/16/2017, 9:12 pm

Cameron wrote:

Cameron wrote:

Big deal, 1/5th of U.S. Americans can't find America on a map. Such is such as South Africa and maps.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 5/17/2017, 12:43 am

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 5/17/2017, 8:15 am

Cameron wrote:
lemme guess - the "don't tread on me" types enjoy using our fire, police, military, roads, bridges, etc.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/17/2017, 8:42 am

He's down - start kicking.

The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP 5m5 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina collapses during DC race, gets CPR, taken away in ambulance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 5/17/2017, 8:43 am

LooseGoose wrote:He's down - start kicking.

More
BREAKING: Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina collapses during DC race, gets CPR, taken away in ambulance.
never heard of him.

that said, get well soon, brah.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 5/17/2017, 8:51 am

More

Are you having a mental breakdown over all of this Goose? What are you talking about? Maybe a little context?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 5/17/2017, 8:53 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

More

Are you having a mental breakdown over all of this Goose? What are you talking about? Maybe a little context?
The political hodge podge thread - Page 11 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/17/2017, 8:59 am

More

Could you be more clear about what you're implying?

Thanks.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 5/17/2017, 9:37 am

I ran the Marine Corps Marathon one year and pretty sure I passed a guy who had died during the race.. people were surrounding him, medical personnel, etc - I glanced down at him and dude was kinda grayish.. Shocked

I remember it was somewhere in the Georgetown area of DC.. around the 9 mile mark.

True story.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 5/17/2017, 1:20 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:
lemme guess - the "don't tread on me" types enjoy using our fire, police, military, roads, bridges, etc.

The reason I shared the video was less about his support for Libertarianism and more about his vision for political discourse in this country, which he gets into in the back half of the video.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 5/17/2017, 1:29 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

It's not like anyone gets a choice.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/18/2017, 7:40 am

More

Here's an update (from yesterday) for you:

Senator Thom Tillis Says He Is ‘Fine’ After Collapsing

I anxiously await how you will try to spin his health into some sort of tribal warfare. Or has that opportunity vanished since he appears to be OK?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 5/18/2017, 8:20 am

Looks like the TASS stringer from Mio has to find another victim.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/18/2017, 8:53 am

lol, I was speculating this morning on how many days the anti Trump circle jerk would last. I'm pretty convinced that you'll be able to carry on for close to a year. We'll see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 5/18/2017, 9:05 am

LooseGoose wrote:lol, I was speculating this morning on how many days the anti Trump circle jerk would last. I'm pretty convinced that you'll be able to carry on for close to a year. We'll see.

The Hilliary hate on fox Facebook and social media has been in ecstasy for five years now. Circle jerk? That shit is full on irgy butt fucking each other and screaming "type faster"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/18/2017, 9:11 am

LooseGoose wrote:lol, I was speculating this morning on how many days the anti Trump circle jerk would last. I'm pretty convinced that you'll be able to carry on for close to a year. We'll see.

You think Trump is an "asshole" and a "buffoon".

And you're in the pro Trump circle jerk.

You might want to square things in your head before you speculate on others.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 5/18/2017, 9:29 am

Your president has turned politics into a reality tv show. The best thing he could do for this country is to resign.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/18/2017, 9:39 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Your president has turned politics into a reality tv show. The best thing he could do for this country is to resign.

He's your President too. All of you helped elect him. In fact most of you did much more to help him than I did. That's a low bar since I did nothing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/18/2017, 9:40 am

NigelUno wrote:

Point out all my posts praising him? Sometimes your stupidity reaches new heights and demands calling out.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 5/18/2017, 9:59 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He's your President too. All of you helped elect him. In fact most of you did much more to help him than I did. That's a low bar since I did nothing.

Except show Trump full throated support since he's been elected because you were in favor of a SCOTUS with less than 9 Associate Justices until a Republican was in The White House and the President would vow to end abortion.

You fully support the current GOP authoritarian government and will be cheering for everything they rush through before the November midterms.

You fit the demo of the prototypical over 55 FoxNews viewer which is fine. Quit denying it because very few here are buying the independent act anymore.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/18/2017, 10:07 am

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Point out all my posts praising him?    Sometimes your stupidity reaches new heights and demands calling out.

You insist on putting people into tribes.

So, which tribe are you in?  The anti Trump tribe?  Or the pro Trump tribe?

And to be fair...what has he done that would deserve praise?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 5/18/2017, 3:31 pm

https://theringer.com/sean-hannity-donald-trump-fox-news-media-split-75bb44a72ec6
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 5/18/2017, 3:59 pm

Cameron wrote:https://theringer.com/sean-hannity-donald-trump-fox-news-media-split-75bb44a72ec6

Hannity sold his soul to Trump a long time ago. God that guy sucks ass.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 5/18/2017, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 5/18/2017, 4:01 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What did I do to get him elected? Please be specific.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/19/2017, 1:27 pm

Corruption!! Corruption everywhere!!!
Embassies court Ivanka Trump to build a relationship with her father’s administration

I can't wait for the day when all the Trumps are frog marched from the White House.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next