Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

+10
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
Cameron
NigelUno
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by NigelUno Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 16:04

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:No idea, but only one was brought up 10 days before the election. Weird.

I hate those darned Russkies.

I wish all the parties knew how bad they are.

During a 2012 election debate with Republican nominee Mitt Romney, President Barack Obama laughed at the idea Russia posed any threat to the United States.

“Governor Romney, I’m glad that you recognize Al Qaeda as a threat because a few months ago, when you were asked what’s the biggest geo-political threat facing America, you said Russia.”

“Not Al Qaeda, you said Russia,” Obama continued. “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because you know, the Cold War has been over for 20 years.”

Obama!!!

Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 16:16

I'm going to reiterate how weird McCain's questions were. They were confusing to pretty much everyone. Also, he called Comey president more than once.

Sad. McCain is my bro, but that was a bad moment for him. Maybe it's about time to ride off into the sunset.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 16:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm going to reiterate how weird McCain's questions were. They were confusing to pretty much everyone. Also, he called Comey president more than once.

Sad. McCain is my bro, but that was a bad moment for him. Maybe it's about time to ride off into the sunset.

This.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 16:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm going to reiterate how weird McCain's questions were. They were confusing to pretty much everyone. Also, he called Comey president more than once.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/08/partisans-agree-on-one-thing-from-comey-hearing-mccain-was-confusing.html
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 17:15

LooseGoose wrote:Craig Calcaterra‏Verified account @craigcalcaterra 10m10 minutes ago
More
Live feed from the Oval Office, where President Trump's aides have prepped him for the hearing.
Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - Page 2 DBzg3oOVYAALxgm

Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - Page 2 502811600 Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - Page 2 1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 17:24

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:No idea, but only one was brought up 10 days before the election. Weird.

During a 2012 election debate with Republican nominee Mitt Romney, President Barack Obama laughed at the idea Russia posed any threat to the United States.

“Governor Romney, I’m glad that you recognize Al Qaeda as a threat because a few months ago, when you were asked what’s the biggest geo-political threat facing America, you said Russia.”

“Not Al Qaeda, you said Russia,” Obama continued. “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because you know, the Cold War has been over for 20 years.”

Politics is neither a zero sum game, nor does it exist in a vacuum.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 18:53

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Obama!!!

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 19:50

Then there's Speaker Ryan making excuses:

“The president’s new at this. He’s new at government," Ryan said. "He’s not steeped in the long running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/08/ryan-defends-trump-on-comey-the-presidents-new-at-this-239298

HE'S THE PRESIDENT !  
TRUMP RAN FOR THE GOP NOMINATION AND WON IT !
TRUMP RAN IN THE  NOV GENERAL ELECTION AND WON
THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE CERTIFIED TRUMP'S WINNING THE ELECTION!
TRUMP TOOK THE OATH OF OFFICE !

TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT
IF HE WASN"T READY TO BE PRESIDENT ON DAY ONE,  DON"T FUCKING RUN FOR PRESIDENT.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 20:29

GRR Spartan wrote:Then there's Speaker Ryan making excuses:

“The president’s new at this. He’s new at government," Ryan said. "He’s not steeped in the long running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/08/ryan-defends-trump-on-comey-the-presidents-new-at-this-239298

HE'S THE PRESIDENT !  

TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT
IF HE WASN"T READY TO BE PRESIDENT ON DAY ONE,  DON"T FUCKING RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

You really need a week or two around a campfire with a fishing pole and some cold beer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 21:19

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Then there's Speaker Ryan making excuses:

HE'S THE PRESIDENT !  

TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT

You really need a joint and a hug.

Fixed.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 22:22

There's Goosechev right there with Ryan making excuses for his hero Trump because he's going to ban abortion.

Cameron?

Maybe he's willing to give Trump a pass because he's new.

Funny because reportedly Trump has no patience for fuck ups regardless of excuses, not even because they're new at their jobs.
But he's got Goose and the Speaker making excuses for him.

No but Obama or but Hillary Clinton.

Trump is the fucking President.  Live with it.  
I'm sick of the pussies willing to listen to the "He's new" shit.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 8:01

did they ask about Hillary's email account?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 8:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:did they ask about Hillary's email account?

I briefly flipped on The Five on FoxNews last night.  The guy who always wears sweaters was commenting on how ridiculous it was that we were talking about Trump/Comey/Russia while people were dying all over the world, and then the dark haired woman mentioned that people died in Benghazi.

Last edited by NigelUno on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 8:13; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 8:12

GRR Spartan wrote:There's Goosechev right there with Ryan making excuses for his hero Trump because he's going to ban abortion.

Cameron?

Maybe he's willing to give Trump a pass because he's new.

Funny because reportedly Trump has no patience for fuck ups regardless of excuses, not even because they're new at their jobs.
But he's got Goose and the Speaker making excuses for him.

No but Obama or but Hillary Clinton.

Trump is the fucking President.  Live with it.  
I'm sick of the pussies willing to listen to the "He's new" shit.

Hey GRR, calm your tits. Your rants are getting old.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 8:12

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:did they ask about Hillary's email account?

I briefly flipped on The Five on FoxNews last night. The guy who always wears sweaters was commenting on how ridiculous it was that we were talking about Trump/Comey/Russia while people were dying all over the world, and then the dark haired women mentioned that people died in Benghazi.
Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - Page 2 502811600 Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - Page 2 502811600 Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 8:42

Dipshit wrote:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Follow
More
Despite so many false statements and lies, total and complete vindication...and WOW, Comey is a leaker!

Yeah, and you lie all of the time you colossal buffoon.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 8:45

I just want to take a minute to step back and remember what the big media controversy about the president was 8 years ago right around now.

Simpler times. Better times.

Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - Page 2 Hqdefault

Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation - Page 2 20140924post-mustard

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 8:46; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 8:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just want to take a minute to step back and remember what the big media controversy about the president was 8 years ago right around now.

yeah - but he was black. So..

sincerely,

Republicans.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 8:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just want to take a minute to step back and remember what the big media controversy about the president was 8 years ago right around now.

Remember Diamond Joe Biden? That was awesome.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 8:58

Remember when the Speaker of The House said we should overlook a US President trying to demand personal loyalty from an FBI Director because the President "is new at government"?

That was yesterday.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 9:53

Poll shows Americans find Comey more trustworthy than Trump

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 17:15

As usual the tribal man ignores more recent history.

About 513,000 results (0.71 seconds)
Search Results
The Trump-Ketchup Controversy - Forbes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 17:16

513,000 results on a google search but forgotten quickly because places your beloved media in a bad light.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 17:33

Who considers the media beloved? Honestly.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 17:52

LooseGoose wrote:513,000 results on a google search but forgotten quickly because places your beloved media in a bad light.

Would you like me to come up with other ridiculous Fox News critiques? There are so so so so so so so many. I thought that one was just good timing.

You know what? No. Fuck you. You'll get nothing and like it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 18:08

LooseGoose wrote:

About 513,000 results (0.71 seconds)
Search Results
The Trump-Ketchup Controversy - Forbes

It's really going to be hard to explain this to knuckle staggers. It is perfectly fine to throw Dijon mustard A1 sauce catchup ranch hot sauce whatever on a burger. It's ground beef. You never put catchup on a fucking good steak and you never have them cook it to well done. The fuck is wrong with you people.

Hot dog = mustard only.
Burger = whatever
Steak (a good one) = nothing.

I'm only explaining this once. The fuck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 18:29

Miracle Whip and ketchup on a top shelf piece of beef, mmmmm good.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 18:43

tGreenWay wrote:Miracle Whip and ketchup on a top shelf piece of beef, mmmmm good.

I will kick you in the nuts
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 19:02

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It's really going to be hard to explain this to knuckle staggers. It is perfectly fine to throw Dijon mustard A1 sauce catchup ranch hot sauce whatever on a burger. It's ground beef. You never put catchup on a fucking good steak and you never have them cook it to well done. The fuck is wrong with you people.

Hot dog = mustard only.
Burger = whatever

I don't get why you're such a huge zealot about ketchup on a hot dog. I believe in people's right to choose dwags. Not on steak though. That's just gross.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 19:04

Really the well done thing is the real issue. Just get fucking chicken or whatever at that point.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 19:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Hot dog = mustard only.
Burger = whatever

I don't get why you're such a huge zealot about ketchup on a hot dog. I believe in people's right to choose dwags. Not on steak though. That's just gross.

Ketchup on a hot dog is gross and so are the people that are ok with that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 19:16

Ketchup is gross, period. If I were president I'd get chased out of office in no time with my condiment habits.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 19:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Its none of your fucking business what other people do behind the closed doors of their kitchen. Bigot.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 19:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Its none of your fucking business what other people do behind the closed doors of their kitchen. Bigot.

I bet you out ketchup on chips.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 19:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I never said I put ketchup on anything. Can't a non ketchup eater support ketchup on hot dog rights? What the fuck is wrong with you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 20:05

I only use ketchup on fries, onion rings and tater tots.....so about 6 times a year.

But I support ketchup rights.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 20:12

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Miracle Whip and ketchup on a top shelf piece of beef, mmmmm good.

And imma follow that with a hot dog with Heinz ketchup on one side, Del Monte on the other, and Hunt's right across the top. And imma eat it in front of you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 20:36

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

And imma follow that with a hot dog with Heinz ketchup on one side, Del Monte on the other, and Hunt's right across the top. And imma eat it in front of you.

I hate you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 20:38

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm going to puke.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 20:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I never said I put ketchup on anything. Can't a non ketchup eater support ketchup on hot dog rights? What the fuck is wrong with you.

A lot. But I'm not wrong about ketchup.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next