Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of asshole are you?

+36
Bonerland
EdMartinsLoan
CrazySparty
Sponge Worthy
Nommad2
Cool Runnings
Marc Summers
Achtung Baby
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
Turf
RogueLeader
SpartanMikey
tMolson
Izzo Court
Fat Guy on Couch
tanfan!
JEK
steveschneider
tGreenWay
BRODSON
Johnny Alpamayo
Jaheab
Snake Plissken
Blanch32
xsanguine
LoneWolfSparty
AMwood
Venice
Turtleneck
Rocinante
NigelUno
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
40 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What kind of asshole are you?   - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of asshole are you?

Post by tGreenWay 2014-06-12, 21:15

I'm the kind of asshole that's not just an asshole: I'm the whole ass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

What kind of asshole are you?   - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of asshole are you?

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-06-12, 21:44

I'm the worst kind of asshole. The kind that doesn't give a shit what you think about me.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Achtung Baby 2014-06-12, 22:07

DWags wrote:I'm the kind of asshole that if I'm in a hurry and I could let you in from the side of a gas station at a red light, I pretend that I don't see you there and just pull in front of you and let the guy behind me let you in.   Saves me about 5 seconds and I know I'm that kind of asshole sometimes.

Everybody is an asshole of some kind.  What kind of asshole are you?

I just essentially did this today when I was late for a deposition. The only difference was the other car was turning onto the (very trafficky) road I was on from a side street. I pretended I didn't see the other car as I crawled past that intersection in traffic. And I was absolutely thinking to myself as I did it, "I'm being an asshole." I wish I had seen this thread before I did it.
Achtung Baby
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What kind of asshole are you?   - Page 2 Empty Have you ever looked at your own butthole?

Post by Marc Summers 2014-06-13, 09:23

Just did it, and was quite impressed!
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool Runnings 2014-06-13, 11:18

I don't exercise, eat poorly, and never gain weight.
Cool Runnings
Cool Runnings
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 2014-06-13, 13:08

I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-13, 13:59

I'm the kind of asshole that spends 75.00 to install lights on a lawn mower, just so I can mow when the neighbors are trying to sleep..

But I just mowed the neighbors' place (after sunset)

What kind of asshole are you?   - Page 2 Photo_11 for the umpteenth time in 15 years so I guess I'm not much of an A hole  Rolling Eyes 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-06-13, 14:10

^ What the hell? I don't think I've ever seen that.  What kind of asshole are you?   - Page 2 502811600 
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty 2014-06-13, 14:40

I'm the kind of asshole that doesn't blame cops when idiots get caught with MIPs, burning couches, rioting, etc.
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-06-13, 16:12

Sponge Worthy wrote:

What kind of asshole are you?   - Page 2 Photo_11  

keep hustlin'
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by EdMartinsLoan 2014-06-13, 22:30

All assholes think that I'm an asshole.
EdMartinsLoan
EdMartinsLoan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-14, 12:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:^ What the hell? I don't think I've ever seen that.  What kind of asshole are you?   - Page 2 502811600 

You mean lights? Lots of lawn tractors come with 'em
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonerland 2014-06-14, 12:52

I am the type of asshole who complains about the neighbors making noise and have bonfires in the backyard. I complain when they put their speakers to the windows and have a party, when the play their car stereo too loud so that you can hear them drive by and I complain when they rev up their motor cycles and make noise. I complain when they wash their car and blast their car stereo as they detail and wipe it. I complain when they have parties at night in the backyard and porch.

I also really hate fucking backyard bonfires--biggest white trash thing ever.
Bonerland
Bonerland
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-06-14, 13:14

I'm the kind of asshole who had two bloody Mary's while trying to fix a boat hoist.

Got three consecutive calls from a client ....

Who was a prick on the phone. I told him that if he thinks someone else who is whispering in his ear knows more about things than I do ....

He should be on the phone with him and not me.

I figure I lost about $80k/ yr for that.

I'm an asshole. Yep.

Fuggit
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-06-14, 14:06

Bonerland wrote:I also really hate fucking backyard bonfires--biggest white trash thing ever.

Is your name Edna?

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-14, 14:17

Bonerland wrote:I am the type of asshole who complains about the neighbors making noise and have bonfires in the backyard. I complain when they put their speakers to the windows and have a party, when the play their car stereo too loud so that you can hear them drive by and I complain when they rev up their motor cycles and make noise. I complain when they wash their car and blast their car stereo as they detail and wipe it. I complain when they have parties at night in the backyard and porch.

What an asshole.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-06-14, 14:22

I'm not that big of an asshole, but I just don't go out of my way to be incredibly nice.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-06-14, 14:40

Bonerland wrote:I am the type of asshole who complains about the neighbors making noise and have bonfires in the backyard.  I complain when they put their speakers to the windows and have a party, when the play their car stereo too loud so that you can hear them drive by and I complain when they rev up their motor cycles and make noise. I complain when they wash their car and blast their car stereo as they detail and wipe it. I complain when they have parties at night in the backyard and porch.

You sound like a miserable person.  What kind of asshole are you?   - Page 2 328670334 
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecil Mackey 2014-06-16, 14:14

The kind that still complains about getting shorted two RoseBowl tickets, even though we won and I was able to get the other two from a friend at face value...still,love to complain about it!
Cecil Mackey
Cecil Mackey
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-06-16, 23:50

DWags wrote:What kind of asshole are you?

Bleached.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-06-17, 11:50

I'm the asshole who drives fast in the 2nd lane from the right then swoops in on some poor bastard so I can get past 50 cars on my way onto I-75.
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2