Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

+35
By-Tor
MSU addict
TheReal_LWS
loogoldham
Martin Spartan
Da Mayor
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Senior Dickfist
Wally Fairway
Dr. Strangelove
Heat Miser
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
Tim Wakefield
Herbie Green
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
GRR Spartan
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
aualum06
Rocinante
Turtleneck
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
MattyFresh
Jake from State Farm
39 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 22 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-07, 21:28

That would be funnier if one of the X's was on the left side
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 22 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-07, 21:39

14 points left on the field by Crosby. Lions win on a fluke.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-21, 15:54

They’ve looked pretty good today. I also realized the announcer Dick Stockton sounds like the old PBP broadcaster Don Criqui. Weird how you can remember the voices of strangers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-10-21, 16:11

Pretty impressive road win. I'm getting sucked back in. Please help me.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-21, 16:13

Floyd Robertson wrote:Pretty impressive road win. I'm getting sucked back in. Please help me.

The next six games look pretty tough. We'll be back to reality by Thanksgiving.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-10-21, 16:57

Floyd Robertson wrote:Pretty impressive road win. I'm getting sucked back in. Please help me.
The dolphins aren't that good.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-21, 17:24

InTenSity wrote:
The dolphins aren't that good.

They were able to run and pass on them though. They’re better than that. The defense was a little porous in the secondary, but I was impressed with the running room.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-10-21, 18:27

1st time over 200 yards rushing in 21 years. Gee, I wonder who did that. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 22 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-10-21, 18:29

Floyd Robertson wrote:1st time over 200 yards rushing in 21 years. Gee, I wonder who did that. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 22 502811600

Ron Rivers and Greg Hill??
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-10-21, 18:36

aualum06 wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:1st time over 200 yards rushing in 21 years. Gee, I wonder who did that. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 22 502811600

Ron Rivers and Greg Hill??

Actually, I think I misunderstood what Justin Rose was getting at, because they had 241 yards rushing against the Packers in 2013. That was the best game since 1997 and yeah Rivers was one of the contributors.

Looking back at Lions' last 100-yard rushing game ... in 2013

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-10-21, 23:02

Super Bowl! Hop on!

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 22 Bandwagons
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-22, 08:23

Nordic wrote:

Super Bowl! Hop on!

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 22 Bandwagons

MSU's season went down the injury toilet, why the fuck not? Choo choo motherfuckers!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-10-28, 13:24

Down is up. Up is down.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-10-28, 13:34

Run d better get going
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-28, 13:38

Just cut Abdullah. JFC
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-28, 14:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

The next six games look pretty tough. We'll be back to reality by Thanksgiving.

No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-10-28, 14:26

This one's my fault boys. After the Lions first (only?) defensive stop, I said I couldn't see Seattle scoring much today. They proceeded to score 3 straight TDs. My bad
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-10-28, 14:28

Tim Wakefield wrote:This one's my fault boys. After the Lions first (only?) defensive stop, I said I couldn't see Seattle scoring much today. They proceeded to score 3 straight TDs. My bad

Things fell apart when LooseGoose re-appeared on the board.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-10-28, 14:35

Turtleneck wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:This one's my fault boys. After the Lions first (only?) defensive stop, I said I couldn't see Seattle scoring much today. They proceeded to score 3 straight TDs. My bad

Goose brought us a W against Purdue. Check yourself Turtleneck. You're probably a Maryland fan.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-10-28, 15:15

Back off the bandwagon. True colors today. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 22 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-28, 15:35

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Goose brought us a W against Purdue. Check yourself Turtleneck. You're probably a Maryland fan.

Goose shouldn’t have over thrown Soward on that out and up yesterday. That wasn’t close.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-10-28, 15:41

Comeback aborted.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-28, 15:44

Huge PI call on Seattle
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-28, 15:48

And just like that, Stafford pisses away the opportunity
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-10-28, 16:12

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Did he post before the Purdue game? If not, your post is the most miserable fail of all miserable fails. Also, I only care about the Detroit Lions and ICP.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-28, 16:12

Lions suck...again.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-10-30, 13:47

[tw]1057327303225679872[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-10-30, 14:09

At first I was sad but then I remembered that I can go back to hating Golden Tate for jumping into our band a decade ago. Now I feel better.

What an asshole.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-10-30, 14:31

This has the feel of the Boston Red Tigers winning the WS....

Proven producer for a future 3rd round?

I'd be pissed if I were Stafford. They just threw the towel in on the rest of the season. He will leave like Barry and Megatron. Retire in disgust. Should fake an injury to save himself for later.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-10-30, 14:41

AvgMSUJoe wrote:This has the feel of the Boston Red Tigers winning the WS....

I'd be pissed if I were Stafford. They just threw the towel in on the rest of the season. He will leave like Barry and Megatron. Retire in disgust. Should fake an injury to save himself for later.
He was a free agent at the end of the year. Third rounder is better than nothing at all.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-30, 15:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:This has the feel of the Boston Red Tigers winning the WS....

He was a free agent at the end of the year. Third rounder is better than nothing at all.

Good Trade. Lots of good WR's in college. Third round is great. Free agent, won't be holding the lions up. I'd maybe have asked for a first rounder, then if they countered with a third rounder, maybe you get a second rounder. Who knows how negotiations go, how much he's slowing down in practice, how much he's injured, how much he's even liked in the locker room. I heard the talking heads start referring to him as "Golden Years" Tate. What do we know.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-30, 15:34

I think a verdict has been reached regarding Martha Ford as an owner. Meet the new Ford, same as the old Ford.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-10-30, 15:36

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Good Trade. Lots of good WR's in college. Third round is great. Free agent, won't be holding the lions up. I'd maybe have asked for a first rounder, then if they countered with a third rounder, maybe you get a second rounder. Who knows how negotiations go, how much he's slowing down in practice, how much he's injured, how much he's even liked in the locker room. I heard the talking heads start referring to him as "Golden Years" Tate. What do we know.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2018/10/30/dave-birkett-golden-tate-trade/1820798002/
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-10-30, 15:47

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
DWags wrote:

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2018/10/30/dave-birkett-golden-tate-trade/1820798002/

Piss on Birkett and his perceptions. Getting a 3rd rounder for an aging WR that was leaving for nothing in 11 weeks is a steal. Smurfy slot men are a dime a dozen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-11-04, 08:21

I just discovered the Lions are playing @ Vikes today. This is an awesome development. No lose scenario. Cousins/Waynes win, great. Lions win, OK.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-04, 12:06

Kinda hate myself for rooting for the Vikings and being from Michigan. While i did wager on the Vikings, i felt this way prior as well.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-11-04, 12:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Kinda hate myself for rooting for the Vikings and being from Michigan. While i did wager on the Vikings, i felt this way prior as well.

Go fuck yourself

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-04, 12:43

Nordic wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Kinda hate myself for rooting for the Vikings and being from Michigan. While i did wager on the Vikings, i felt this way prior as well.

Go fuck yourself

I wish I could downvote you 83 times for posting that abomination of a song.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-04, 13:47

Terrible pass by Cousins. Was begging to get picked off
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-11-04, 14:01

That song is God-awful
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next