Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al Franken!!!

+16
Frank Ricard
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
AnomanderRake
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
20 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Al Franken!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Al Franken!!!

Post by DWags 2017-11-20, 19:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:As unfortunate, sad and pathetic as these events are for women and our culture, in general, it does show a few things.

One, that women should be believed.

Two, we need to do a better job of raising children, especially our boys.. to respect and value females.

Finally, that, oddly enough, as miserable as the mainstream media is.. they hold their employees to a higher standard than the Republican party holds their leaders.

The Republican party is in the business of defending sexual predators and child molesters while the mainstream media suspends their employees.

Funny how that works out.

And Hollywood has higher standards too. All the sick people who defend the republican child molesters and pussy grabbers just stick their head in the sand and say, “I don’t believe them”.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-20, 19:36

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:As unfortunate, sad and pathetic as these events are for women and our culture, in general, it does show a few things.

Two, we need to do a better job of raising children, especially our boys.. to respect and value females.

Finally, that, oddly enough, as miserable as the mainstream media is.. they hold their employees to a higher standard than the Republican party holds their leaders.

The Republican party is in the business of defending sexual predators and child molesters while the mainstream media suspends their employees.

And Hollywood has higher standards too. All the sick people who defend the republican child molesters and pussy grabbers just stick their head in the sand and say, “I don’t believe them”.

isn't it crazy?

The mainstream media and Hollywood has higher moral and ethical standards than the Republican party.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-20, 21:25

I am hoping Franken resigns after the inquiry he has joined in calling for to investigate himself and the charges made. Then MN Governor Dayton can appoint a person to replace Franken in the Senate.

Charlie Rose has had a long career as a respected interviewer and as part of CBS Morning News had helped the ratings. Dumb things to do and he’s gone.

NYT suspended Thrush as well.

So how are things progressing with the women who have accused President Trump? Looks like about the same as the way FoxNews addressed Roger Ailes lechery for decades.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-20, 21:33

Goose, with all due respect, I do not think you get it. Please try to understand this. People are not outraged by Trump because of the MSM and stuff that Al Franken and Charlie Rose have said to get them worked up about Trump. People are outraged by Trump because of the same things you see. I know you see them. I know you read them. I know you hear them. He actually does and says and tweets things that have made it very, very obvious that he is not fit to be a Cub Scout pack leader let alone President of the United States.

This is where you make the argument that all politicians are slimeballs.

Yes. Agreed. However, they are politicians. They are slick talking, shrewd, smooth, forward thinking and well reasoned. This guy flies off the handle at Lavar Ball.

I know you see these things and you're not obtuse enough to ignore them.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-20, 21:49

LooseGoose wrote:Nigie couldn't even bring himself to link it...

Al Franken!!! - Page 4 DOw37aAXkAEYiQL

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2017/11/senator-al-franken-kissed-groped-without-consent/

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/16/news-anchor-al-franken-kissed-groped-without-consent/

Betcha now we see Dems all over walking back their "women should be believed" remarks......anyone want to bet?

They're not going to allow Al Franken to go down in flames.

Did Democrats walk back their "women should be believed" remarks?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-20, 22:37

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Nigie couldn't even bring himself to link it...

Al Franken!!! - Page 4 DOw37aAXkAEYiQL

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2017/11/senator-al-franken-kissed-groped-without-consent/

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/16/news-anchor-al-franken-kissed-groped-without-consent/

Betcha now we see Dems all over walking back their "women should be believed" remarks......anyone want to bet?

They're not going to allow Al Franken to go down in flames.

Did Democrats walk back their "women should be believed" remarks?

It’s called projecting. Goose would do so he’s actually crazy enough to believe others don’t have morals or respect women. You won’t change him either.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-21, 01:18

DWags wrote:

LOL....Franken is a DEM - Conyers is a DEM - Rose is a DEM - Weinstein is a DEM - Clinton is a DEM - Weiner is a DEM - Filner is a DEM -
Moore was a DEM before he stopped this behavior and turned R - Trump was a DEM when he was bragging about grabbing pussy. And yet you ignore reality and say republican pussy grabbers. My god you're as detached from reality as Bob.

Conyers next up - She Said That A Powerful Congressman Harassed Her. Here’s Why You Didn’t Hear Her Story.

Rep. DeGette: Former Rep. Bob ‘Filthy’ Filner ‘Tried To Pin Me…And Kiss Me’ On An Elevator

Tell me more about how nasty the Rs are???? HYPOCRITES is what all of you are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-21, 01:23

Let’s All Savor The Democrats’ Pervgate Pain

Some say that it’s so, so very wrong to take so much pleasure at a scandal in which the heroes of the Democrat Party are all being exposed as handsy, tonguey creeps. But if it’s wrong to laugh at the hilarious comeuppance these hypocrites are suffering, I don’t want to be right. In fact, I want to be super-mega-hyper wrong.

Liberals have always been a bunch of lying posers pretending to be allies of women, and some of us always knew it was a scam. To see the truth so gloriously revealed, and to watch their humiliating back-pedaling and equivocation, is wonderful. Get-me-a-cigarette-and-a-cuddle wonderful.

In short, basically the Democrat Party is a Duke lacrosse team that actually did it.

This scandal poses some unique problems for our liberal friends. The Democrats spent decades telling women how Republicans hate them and now, well, it appears the Democrats like women, just the wrong way, and they like obtaining consent not at all. Pervgate is generating gross revelation after gross revelation, and basically America’s ladies are being asked, “Show me on the doll where the bad party touched you.”

They’re answering, “Everywhere, and also on my houseplants.”

But, of course, thanks to the giant hard left progressive faction within the Democrat Party, they have a problem. The crony centrist Clintonish contingent is perfectly happy to ignore Dem abuse of women because they don’t actually care – it is all a pose. But the prog wing has an incentive to continue to pretend to care about women because their faux outrage is a weapon they can wield in trying to win the party civil war. So now, they have Albatross Franken to deal with – some of the Democrats aren’t going to go along quietly with the usual three-act script that dictates a first act of fake concern, then a second act of fake contrition, and that climaxes with fake consequences. Franken may well be sacrificed on the altar of wokeness.

I'm just Al Franken!!! - Page 4 3003718628 Al Franken!!! - Page 4 3003718628 and watching woman after woman expose the pervs....

Oh and all of you smart boys can make more fun of Pence again.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 01:32

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

LOL....Franken is a DEM - Conyers is a DEM - Rose is a DEM - Weinstein is a DEM - Clinton is a DEM - Weiner is a DEM - Filner is a DEM -
Moore was a DEM before he stopped this behavior and turned R - Trump was a DEM when he was bragging about grabbing pussy. And yet you ignore reality and say republican pussy grabbers. My god you're as detached from reality as Bob.

Conyers next up - She Said That A Powerful Congressman Harassed Her. Here’s Why You Didn’t Hear Her Story.

Rep. DeGette: Former Rep. Bob ‘Filthy’ Filner ‘Tried To Pin Me…And Kiss Me’ On An Elevator

Goose, I don’t think you’re trolling, I don’t think you’re lying, I really think you’re morally bankrupt to the point of Republican vs Dens. Is your mantra.

You’ve shown your sickness with blaming girls for dressing provocative you’ve calmed 16 year olds adults because it fit your narrative and you’ve called them children when it fit.

You’re as consistent as a Dave warner game plan. It’s not trolling goose, you have to reconcile what you post with reality. Hypocrites? They don’t have mirrors in Mio?

If we’re talking democratic philosophy it’s one thing. If we’re talking scumbags it’s another. At least with me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-21, 01:36

Y’all still getting your rocks off at which political party has more or less scumbags? America.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 01:48

LooseGoose wrote:Moore was a DEM before he stopped this behavior and turned R -

This is what I’ll always remember you as.

You admitting he did it. Now that he’s running with a R by his name, he’s good to go.

You’re not trolling, don’t say you are. You’re morally bankrupt. I’ll read your stuff with that in mind and keep showing you this quote.

You say he did this, so now he must be lying because he’s denying it. But that doesn’t matter to you.

Got it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 02:17

Donald Lukenz R-OH. Sex with a 16 year old. Convicted
Robert Bauman R -MD soliciting a male prostitute
Jon Hinson R MS busted for performing oral sex on a male employee
John Schmitz R-CA leader of the John Birch society busted for having two families but stopped supporting one

Don Crane R-Ill sex with a teen page.

Am I doing this right? I didn’t mention Hastert cause I didn’t want to troll

Goose, now you list the scumbag Dems and lets ignore the problem here.

Wake up. You’re not trolling, you’re bankrupt.

Sorry, it isn’t trolling anymore goose, it’s sick.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-21, 04:15

Goose hasn't been sorry for a damned thing.

He sold his soul to stop abortion in the US years ago. We are only seeing what price he and others like the current Alabama governor are willng to pay.

Its price includes loading the SCOTUS and Federal judiciary that treats corporations as citizens, rollng back EPA rulings and an effort to increase voter suppression.

Then there's the desire to cooperate with Putin and support the eratic and dangerous crown prince callng the shots in Saudi Arabia while he blockades food relief efforts in Yemen and has isolated Qatar although the US only air base in the region is in Qatar.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-21, 05:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Y’all still getting your rocks off at which political party has more or less scumbags? America.
Goose is having a rough time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-21, 07:22

If you are expecting the right to condemn the sexual predators on their side of the fence it is never going to happen. The Republicans won’t give an inch, it’s all about political victories.

They only condemn the predators on the left because it is beneficial in their quest for more power.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-21, 07:38

steveschneider wrote:If you are expecting the right to condemn the sexual predators on their side of the fence it is never going to happen. The Republicans won’t give an inch, it’s all about political victories.

They only condemn the predators on the left because it is beneficial in their quest for more power.
yep..  Democrats will launch investigations, suspend folks and ask people to step down.

and the right will support their sexual predators and child molesters.. then show up to church on Sunday... and be outraged when NFL players peacefully protest or at the cup a Starbucks employee hands them.  Al Franken!!! - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-21, 07:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:If you are expecting the right to condemn the sexual predators on their side of the fence it is never going to happen. The Republicans won’t give an inch, it’s all about political victories.

yep..  Democrats will launch investigations, suspend folks and ask people to step down.

and the right will support their sexual predators and child molesters.. then show up to church on Sunday... and be outraged when NFL players peacefully protest or at the cup a Starbucks employee hands them.  Al Franken!!! - Page 4 502811600

I don’t think they really have an issue with what Al did to those women they want him gone because he’s democrat.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-21, 08:06

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Moore was a DEM before he stopped this behavior and turned R -

This is what I’ll always remember you as.  

You admitting  he did it. Now that he’s running with a R by his name, he’s good to go.

You’re not trolling, don’t say you are. You’re morally bankrupt. I’ll read your stuff with that in mind and keep showing you this quote.

You say he did this, so now he must be lying because he’s denying it.  But that doesn’t matter to you.

Got it.
He also never apologized for blatantly lying in the shooting thread dwags even though he was told that there was lots and lots of males up shit out there, he took some made up shit produced by nazis and ran with it because it said what he wanted it to say.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-21, 08:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Y’all still getting your rocks off at which political party has more or less scumbags? America.

I want them all fired OTPT. This is my vision of a perfect government. Also, I could be the man for this position.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-21, 10:30

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

And Hollywood has higher standards too.  All the sick people who defend the republican child molesters and pussy grabbers just stick their head in the sand and say, “I don’t believe them”.

Moore was a DEM before he stopped this behavior and turned R - Trump was a DEM when he was bragging about grabbing pussy.   And yet you ignore reality and say republican pussy grabbers.   My god you're as detached from reality as Bob.

Tell me more about how nasty the Rs are????   HYPOCRITES is what all of you are.

Al Franken!!! - Page 4 Giphy
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-21, 10:41

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Hi Goose, I hardly ever read your shit anymore but I just noticed this (in bold). Even for a troll this is pretty stupid. So what you are saying is if you are a democrat you have some sort of predisposition to be morally depraved? And if you decide to change parties to republican you somehow become more virtuous? Is that what you are trying to convey? If so that is super duper extra dumb.

Totally not expecting a response here. Sorry for feeding the troll everyone.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-21, 10:59

“I did try & fuck her. She was married. I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. I just start kissing them. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything—grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Al Franken!!! - Page 4 UNILAD-donald-trump-bible6

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-21, 11:58

Al Franken!!! - Page 4 Screen-Shot-2017-11-20-at-10.59.31-PM-600x272
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-21, 12:01

LooseGoose wrote:Al Franken!!! - Page 4 Screen-Shot-2017-11-20-at-10.59.31-PM-600x272
he should step aside.

see how easy that was? Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-21, 12:04

LooseGoose wrote:Al Franken!!! - Page 4 Screen-Shot-2017-11-20-at-10.59.31-PM-600x272

Al Franken!!! - Page 4 Giphy
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 12:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Moore was a DEM before he stopped this behavior and turned R -

David Dreier, Representative (R-CA), voted against a number of gay rights proposals, but was outed concerning his relationship with his chief of staff. He is featured in the 2009 documentary film Outrage.

Don Sherwood, Representative (R-PA), failed to win re-election following revelations of a five-year extramarital affair with Cynthia Ore, who accused him of physically abusing her. (2004)

Mark Foley, Representative (R-FL), resigned his House seat when accused of sending sexually explicit e-mails to teenage male congressional pages.

John Schmitz R-CA leader of the John Birch society busted for having two families but stopped supporting one

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-21, 12:05

DWags wrote:LooseGoose wrote:
Moore was a DEM before he stopped this behavior and turned R -

David Dreier, Representative (R-CA), voted against a number of gay rights proposals, but was outed concerning his relationship with his chief of staff. He is featured in the 2009 documentary film Outrage.

Don Sherwood, Representative (R-PA), failed to win re-election following revelations of a five-year extramarital affair with Cynthia Ore, who accused him of physically abusing her. (2004)

Mark Foley, Representative (R-FL), resigned his House seat when accused of sending sexually explicit e-mails to teenage male congressional pages.

Al Franken!!! - Page 4 502811600

poor 'ol Goose..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 12:08

Randall L. Tobias (R), Deputy Secretary of State and former "AIDS Czar" appointed by George W. Bush, stated that U.S. funds should be denied to countries that permitted prostitution.[ He resigned on April 27, 2007, after confirming that he had been a customer of Deborah Jeane Palfrey (the "D.C. Madam").
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-21, 12:08

here is the sexual predator bragging about sexually assaulting women..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 12:09

Mark Souder, Representative (R-IN), a staunch advocate of abstinence and family values, resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted extramarital affair with a female staffer.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-21, 12:10

DWags wrote:Mark Souder, Representative (R-IN), a staunch advocate of abstinence and family values, resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted extramarital affair with a female staffer.
I bet he was a Democrat when he was, like, 9 years old.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 12:10

Here's a prolife guy who admitted to having his wife have two abortions and tried to talk a mistress into getting one

Scott DesJarlais, Representative (R-TN), admitted under oath to at least six affairs, including two affairs with his patients and staffers while he was a physician at Grandview Medical Center in Jasper, TN. Additionally, while running on a pro-life platform, DesJarlais made his ex-wife have two abortions, and tried to persuade a mistress who was his patient, into an abortion as well
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 12:13

This is pretty fucking easy and it's the lowest of low hanging fruit that I'm parroting from a man who has zero morals only tribal instinct. Was it rock who said "Whataboutism" Pathetic.

He's not trolling, he's sick. Girls wear clothes too sexy. Girls are adults at 16, but children at 16.

It's not trolling, it's moral bankruptcy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-21, 12:13

between his various sexual assaults and affairs, imagine how many abortions the sexual predator has paid for.. Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-21, 12:15

DWags wrote:This is pretty fucking easy and it's the lowest of low hanging fruit that I'm parroting from a man who has zero morals only tribal instinct. Was it rock who said "Whataboutism" Pathetic.

He's not trolling, he's sick. Girls wear clothes too sexy. Girls are adults at 16, but children at 16.

It's not trolling, it's moral bankruptcy.
it's fun to point out how immoral their hero politicians are, though. It's really the main reason I've been coming here for years.

Al Franken!!! - Page 4 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 12:17

Problem is, wile most of us are repulsed by the immoral behavior of many of these people, doesn't matter which side you're on, a few are only repulsed by one side. And it's not surprising.

Warren Harding, President (R), reportedly had affairs with Carrie Phillips and Nan Britton during the 1910s and early 1920s prior to his death in 1923. Britton claimed in a best-selling 1927 book, The President's Daughter, that her daughter had been fathered by Harding while he was a U.S. senator. Her assertion was finally established as factual in August 2015, when genetic tests confirmed Harding as the father of Elizabeth.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 12:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Moore was a DEM before he stopped this behavior and turned R
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 12:18

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-21, 12:18

Al Franken!!! - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 12:19

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next