Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al Franken!!!

+16
Frank Ricard
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
AnomanderRake
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
20 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Al Franken!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Al Franken!!!

Post by DWags 2017-11-24, 21:18

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yes because it's always beneficial to have credible accusations made that you've sexually assaulted a woman.

This is the perfect example.   Franken grabs ass = beneficial to him.   Trump brags he could grab ass = Worst monster living.
Moore tried to date 16 year olds 30 years ago when he was a Dem, the didn't report it then but now that he's a Rep he should be hung, then drawn and quartered.

Now someone read this post of Roc's and scold me again for "tribalism".

Goose?

He never said "could". Stop lying.

He never said ass either. It was pussy. Grab pussy.

But he was probably a Dem then. All is forgiven if he’s a republican.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-24, 23:23

It’s not hard people. They all need to resign and go away. The right to call yourself a representative of the people demands integrity, and certainly cannot serve in such a capacity when you use your poser to exploit and abuse others. If you cannot find it within yourself to condem this behavior and these inviduals, go fuck yourself.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-26, 13:07

How Trump and Pelosi are alike

What Pelosi's saying

On John Conyers: Pelosi called Conyers "an icon in our country." She added, "He has done a great deal to protect women ... I believe he understands what's at stake here, and he will do the right thing." Pelosi also cast doubt on the allegations against the congressman and said he is innocent until proven guilty. She has called for an Ethics Committee review of Conyers.

Update: Pelosi released a statement after Conyers stepped aside as ranking member of the Judiciary Committee saying "zero tolerance means consequences." Read the full statement.
On Roy Moore: "We're talking about a child molester."

What Trump's saying

On Moore: "He totally denies [the accusations], you have to listen to him also ... we don't need somebody soft on crime like Jones," Trump said. Trump has given Moore a de facto endorsement by saying "the last thing we need in Alabama" is a Democrat in the U.S. Senate and calling Moore's opponent Doug Jones a "Schumer/Pelosi puppet."

On Al Franken: The president weighed in quickly on the accusations against Franken, tweeting, "The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words." Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said the allegations against Franken are different from those against Trump because Franken admitted to them.

https://www.axios.com/trump-and-pelosi-both-defend-men-accused-of-harassment-2512693550.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-07, 12:29

So he resigned.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-07, 12:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:So he resigned.
good for him - nice to see the Democrats retain their status as the party of morality and family values.

in the meantime, the republicans elect sexual predators and child molesters.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-12-07, 12:55

I’m glad. He needed to do this. Every single one of them needs to resign with this shit. But the right and Alamaba defends a POS like Moore and Trump. It’s absolutely fucking disgusting.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-07, 13:02

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Charlie Rose fired. Good riddance!

But they're circling the wagons on Franken, just like they did for Teddy Kennedy, Chris Dodd, Bill Clinton and others.

IT'll be fun to watch Dems talk about how all women should be believed.....even Lizzie Warren dodged the Franken question.

Update?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-07, 13:06

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

But they're circling the wagons on Franken, just like they did for Teddy Kennedy, Chris Dodd, Bill Clinton and others.

IT'll be fun to watch Dems talk about how all women should be believed.....even Lizzie Warren dodged the Franken question.

Update?
I think one of the breaking points for poor 'ol Goose was that, for the most part, Democrats were blindingly morally consistent with their remarks toward the sexual predator and child molester.. and their demand for Franken, et al. to step down.

even here - most left-leaning folks supported Franken, Conyers, all the scumbags in the media/Hollywood et al. to step down.

Moral consistency isn't a very common thing within the republican party. You may have noticed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-12-07, 13:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Update?
I think one of the breaking points for poor 'ol Goose was that, for the most part, Democrats were blindingly morally consistent with their remarks toward the sexual predator and child molester.. and their demand for Franken, et al. to step down.

even here - most left-leaning folks supported Franken, Conyers, all the scumbags in the media/Hollywood et al. to step down.

Moral consistency isn't a very common thing within the republican party. You may have noticed.

Hey as long as they get tax cuts and reform safety net program's, who cares. Jesus never helped the sick and poor.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-07, 13:41

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Hey as long as they get tax cuts and reform safety net program's, who cares. Jesus never helped the sick and poor.
truth.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-07, 14:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Update?

LMAO - Moral consistency? Why the fuck did it take 8 accusers then?

You and I both know the reason. Moore was going to win based on the Dems protecting Franken, so they cut him loose.
A raw political calculation, nothing moral about it.

And that Robert is what pisses me off, you know the truth but lie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-07, 14:47

Politics and morals. Haha - very funny you guys!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-07, 15:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You and I both know the reason. Moore was going to win based on the Dems protecting Franken, so they cut him loose.

Hey...ummm...DWags wants his pie.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-07, 18:01

Oh Bob? Could you link me to where Franken says when he's going to resign?

I'll help you here - he never did.

Speculation is that if Moore wins he'll reverse himself and stay on. Will you feel like an ass then for your "morals" post?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-07, 18:07

LooseGoose wrote:Oh Bob? Could you link me to where Franken says when he's going to resign?

Speculation is that if Moore wins he'll reverse himself and stay on. Will you feel like an ass then for your "morals" post?

And you believe this speculation?

Would you care to share where you're getting this speculation from?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-07, 18:14

LooseGoose wrote:Oh Bob? Could you link me to where Franken says when he's going to resign?

Who the hell is ballsy enough to speculate that? It can only be someone that knows they only have followers that won’t call them on their shit. He’s going to resign regardless. And you might be right that there was some politics involved in the politicians decision but I’m not going to treat that like some holy shit revelation like you’re trying to.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-07, 18:16

NigelUno wrote:

I kind of do. CNN had that schmirnoff guy and another lady thinking the same thing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-07, 18:25

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I kind of do. CNN had that schmirnoff guy and another lady thinking the same thing.

He's probably finishing out the year, then resigning.

Not a big mystery.

He's not coming back. No way. Not a chance in hell.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-07, 18:31

I feel like an ass all the time.. just not because Democrats are the party of values and morals.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-07, 18:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Moore is still gonna win.. not because he loves little girls.. but because he loves jesus.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-07, 19:05

LooseGoose wrote:Oh Bob?   Could you link me to where Franken says when he's going to resign?

Speculation is that if Moore wins he'll reverse himself and stay on.   Will you feel like an ass then for your "morals" post?

At the 3:10 mark Franken says, "Nevertheless, today I am announcing that in the coming weeks I will be resigning as member of the United States Senate. "

1. Rather unapologetic, but he does state he is resigning.
2. If he never said he was resigning, what would have to "reverse"?
3. Clearly, in your time away, you did not learn how to clearly articulate a point.
4. Welcome back.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-07, 19:11

Turtleneck goose is saying that since he didn’t list a specific date he is going to go back on it and stay. Which is ludicrous. Maybe someone like Mitch McConnell who can say that Roy Moore should step aside then two weeks later say “lol jk” could let something like that fly, but democrats are way more interested in eating their own than Republicans are. Him trying to stay would be a disaster and there isn’t a chance in hell. But apparently we’re “speculating” something like that. Which explains a little bit about how much you should believe a condemnation of his own side from someone like McConnell.

That was a long rant that I can sum up with
-there isn’t a chance in hell
-democrats would skewer him
-if he was a republican there’d be a chance in hell
-if he were a republican then republicans would pretend they never said anything and just go with it til everyone forgets
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-07, 19:16

LooseGoose wrote:Oh Bob?   Could you link me to where Franken says when he's going to resign?

Speculation is that if Moore wins he'll reverse himself and stay on.   Will you feel like an ass then for your "morals" post?

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Turtleneck goose is saying that since he didn’t list a specific date he is going to go back on it and stay.

Sorry for responding to Loose's words as written.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-07, 19:17

I assume that when he asked for when he is trying to cast some doubt on the “in a couple of weeks.”

Which is lunacy and all that needs to really be said. Eat shit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-07, 19:43

Turtleneck wrote:

At the 3:10 mark Franken says, "Nevertheless, today I am announcing that in the coming weeks I will be resigning as member of the United States Senate. "

3. Clearly, in your time away, you did not learn how to clearly articulate a point.
4. Welcome back.

Say what you will.   He scrupulously avoided giving a specific date or time.  Unlike Conyers.  Unlike Franks.  He also very carefully avoided admitting guilt.  

Clearly you still work at willfully misinterpreting my words.   He's leaving himself an open door to walk back in.

I still think he's planning to weasel IF Moore wins.   We'll see.

Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., announced on Thursday that he will resign in the "coming weeks," after weeks of allegations of sexual misconduct, revealing that Franken acted inappropriately with women both before and during his time in the Senate.

Notably absent from that speech were the words "I'm sorry" or "I apologize."

Instead, while saying he wanted to be "respectful," Franken remained defiant and said: "Some of the allegations against me are simply not true. Others, I remember very differently." Never did he admit any wrongdoing.

Franken expressed how proud he was of the work he's done, and even called himself a "champion of women."

Al Franken never said 'sorry' in his resignation speech
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-07, 19:49

Oh and Bob can play his morals card all day long and we'll never know for sure but I'd bet $100K that if MN had a (R) Governor that Franken wouldn't have been pushed out by the Dems....sort of like Conyers, they lose an 88 year old with dementia and are 100% guaranteed to keep the seat. So they can act more moral than thou with no political cost whatsoever.

Supposedly the dam is about to break and we're going to see 30-40 more members get accused, it'll be interesting to see how they're handled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-07, 20:05

How am I misinterpreting your words? You wrote "Could you link me to where Franken says when he's going to resign?" I then provided a link that showed otherwise.

If you were trying to say something different, then you should have said something different. Maybe the problem is not me taking your words out of context, but instead you not being able to properly articulate what you're thinking.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-12-07, 20:14; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-07, 20:06

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

4. Welcome back.

Say what you will.   He scrupulously avoided giving a specific date or time.  Unlike Conyers.  Unlike Franks.  He also very carefully avoided admitting guilt.  

Clearly you still work at willfully misinterpreting my words.   He's leaving himself an open door to walk back in.

I still think he's planning to weasel IF Moore wins.   We'll see.

Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., announced on Thursday that he will resign in the "coming weeks," after weeks of allegations of sexual misconduct, revealing that Franken acted inappropriately with women both before and during his time in the Senate.

Notably absent from that speech were the words "I'm sorry" or "I apologize."

Instead, while saying he wanted to be "respectful," Franken remained defiant and said: "Some of the allegations against me are simply not true. Others, I remember very differently." Never did he admit any wrongdoing.

Franken expressed how proud he was of the work he's done, and even called himself a "champion of women."

Al Franken never said 'sorry' in his resignation speech

He's not going to un-resign.

Want to bet a pie? Or $100K?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-12-07, 22:04

Too bad the right wing fails to understand big words and phrases like I regret.

The self-admitted pussy grabber who recently claimed the Access Hollywood tapes were fake still have the full support of Right to Life because their moral compass is transitive.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-08, 05:08

LooseGoose wrote:Oh and Bob can play his morals card all day long and we'll never know for sure but I'd bet $100K that if MN had a (R) Governor that Franken wouldn't have been pushed out by the Dems....sort of like Conyers, they lose an 88 year old with dementia and are 100% guaranteed to keep the seat. So they can act more moral than thou with no political cost whatsoever.

Supposedly the dam is about to break and we're going to see 30-40 more members get accused, it'll be interesting to see how they're handled.
I'm just glad you're back.

And, if, as you predict, Franken doesn't step down, I will gleefully admit how wrong I was.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-10, 15:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Oh and Bob can play his morals card all day long and we'll never know for sure but I'd bet $100K that if MN had a (R) Governor that Franken wouldn't have been pushed out by the Dems....sort of like Conyers, they lose an 88 year old with dementia and are 100% guaranteed to keep the seat. So they can act more moral than thou with no political cost whatsoever.

I'm just glad you're back.

And, if, as you predict, Franken doesn't step down, I will gleefully admit how wrong I was.

Seen a date yet? Seen him apologize yet? And not the "I'm sorry they misunderstood my groping" type of apology....

I'm more sure today than I was then that if Moore wins in AL that Franken stays.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-10, 15:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm just glad you're back.

Seen a date yet? Seen him apologize yet? And not the "I'm sorry they misunderstood my groping" type of apology....

I'm more sure today than I was then that if Moore wins in AL that Franken stays.

How many pies do you want to bet?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-10, 15:59

LooseGoose wrote:

Seen a date yet?   Seen him apologize yet?   And not the "I'm sorry they misunderstood my groping" type of apology....

No, he has not apologized yet because he is a pig. He should have resigned immediately weeks ago, and the party should have pressured him to do so.

See how easy that is?

Too bad you are not brave enough to call on Roy Moore to drop out of the Alabama senate race.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-12-10, 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-10, 15:59

Goose doubling down on that insane prediction. Nice.

Who cares. You’ll be proven wrong and ignore being called out. Whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-11, 07:38

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Seen a date yet?   Seen him apologize yet?   And not the "I'm sorry they misunderstood my groping" type of apology....

No, he has not apologized yet because he is a pig. He should have resigned immediately weeks ago, and the party should have pressured him to do so.

See how easy that is?

Too bad you are not brave enough to call on Roy Moore to drop out of the Alabama senate race.

"Brave" to call on Roy Moore to drop out? What a fucking joke. On a message board with 40-50 people??? That's your definition of "brave"?? Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you didn't let your dick swing and call me a coward directly like that tough guy Travis.

They "should have" pressured him immediately - man what a brave guy you are. They aren't pressuring him because they all know the game here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-11, 07:47

LooseGoose wrote:

that's awesome.

if that's the case, I look forward to gleefully apologizing for being wrong. That's what adults do.. they apologize when they're wrong.

Al Franken!!! - Page 6 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-11, 08:09

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

See how easy that is?

"Brave" to call on Roy Moore to drop out? What a fucking joke. On a message board with 40-50 people??? That's your definition of "brave"?? Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you didn't let your dick swing and call me a coward directly like that tough guy Travis.

They "should have" pressured him immediately - man what a brave guy you are. They aren't pressuring him because they all know the game here.

You've convinced yourself that the "game" will include Franken un-resigning if Moore wins.

And that makes you OK with Moore as a candidate and a Senator.

Please don't think I'm taking a shot at you. I think that's just an accurate assessment.

Or have you been OK with Moore all along? Even before Franken was exposed?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-11, 18:31

LooseGoose wrote:

"Brave" to call on Roy Moore to drop out?

Well then, it should be fairly easy for you do to.

Do you denounce Roy Moore? If so, do you think he should withdraw from the race (even with the election being tomorrow)?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-11, 23:33

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Do you denounce Roy Moore? If so, do you think he should withdraw from the race (even with the election being tomorrow)?

The Comprehensive Case against Roy Moore

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454542/roy-moore-election-conservative-case-against-him
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-12, 09:27

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Hell yes....fuck Roy Moore....it was so odd 40 years ago in Alabama for a 30 year old to date a 17 year old. I really think once he withdraws from the Senate we should shoot him. Let's see if his Jewish attorney can save him.

Actually I think Moore is a huge fucking flake. HE should never have been nominated. And that opinion has very little to do with the dating teenagers thing. Moore is the Alabama version of Trump, people voted for him just to put a thumb in the eye of people like you.

Eventually this too shall pass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next