Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA?

+17
kingstonlake
aualum06
DWags
Death Roe
By-Tor
Da Mayor
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Nordic
tGreenWay
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
21 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? Empty Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-01, 12:24

Flights are cheap and i think i wanna make the trip. Saint patty’s day in Detroit with MSU in town for the NCAA tourney? Let’s go!

Wbh and Nordic you going? Also are we a lock to play there?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? Empty Re: Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-01, 12:26

Follow up question - it’s locked in to be Friday Sunday right ??
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? Empty Re: Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA?

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-01, 12:37

I guess we have to go further than Purdue in the tournament to get it. Who knows I don’t understand seeding anymore.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-01, 13:13

Bump
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-01, 13:15

Purdue and Michigan State can both play in Detroit. Probably will happen actually.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-01, 13:18

we win the BTT, it's an automatic.

if we don't, it might depend on who wins theirs (Kansas, Xavier, possibly Duke).

regardless, I'm done giving you money, OTPT - so stop asking.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-01, 13:19

There are no guarantees in life, OTPT. Do or do not...
a pussy be not.
Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcOpfwHME1PhNHZy9H6Ag7TxyMYGu5xG1uCvT0Sug0-KQMzX8dbw
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-01, 13:22

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? 502811600 Guess I’m booking it either way, whos starting the gofundme?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-01, 13:24

I already gave you my 2 cents. You should be in NYC this weekend.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-01, 13:26

I.B. Fine wrote:I already gave you my 2 cents. You should be in NYC this weekend.

NYC sounds like a nightmare - i don’t have much interest in a lot of the east coast, honestly.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-01, 13:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:I already gave you my 2 cents. You should be in NYC this weekend.

NYC sounds like a nightmare - i don’t have much interest in a lot of the east coast, honestly.
I have a relative that lives there, Brooklyn actually. Fun place to visit, especially at your age with a little cash to drink burn
Kind of wish I had gone.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-01, 13:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? 502811600 Guess I’m booking it either way, whos starting the gofundme?!
you mean you've already blown through all that cash I gave you??

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? 1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-01, 13:39

I don't know.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-01, 14:04

I'm going with a tentative yes. But with the wonky selection process the NCAA is using this year who the fuck knows for sure.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-01, 14:06

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm going with a tentative yes. But with the wonky selection process the NCAA is using this year who the fuck knows for sure.

Thank you, Pylon.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-01, 14:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Follow up question - it’s locked in to be Friday Sunday right ??

Yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-01, 14:22

Don’t judge until you’ve been there.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-01, 14:27

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Follow up question - it’s locked in to be Friday Sunday right ??

Yes

Thank you, goose.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-01, 14:34

LooseGoose wrote:

Yes

Thank you, goose.
Goose is a sweetie.

Hi Goose!! Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-01, 15:00

Detroit > NYC
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-01, 15:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:we win the BTT, it's an automatic.

if we don't, it might depend on who wins theirs (Kansas, Xavier, possibly Duke).

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-01, 15:42

I phoned into Tim Staudt's show today to ask your questions, OTPT. Tim says the answer is maybe, but maybe not.
You’re welcome.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-04, 09:56

The Lunardi Guy has us as a 2 in Detroit. Do we root for Purdue to lose? Kansas just got beat which is good.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-03-04, 10:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The Lunardi Guy has us as a 2 in Detroit. Do we root for Purdue to lose? Kansas just got beat which is good.

uhhhh....no

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-04, 10:09

Nordic wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The Lunardi Guy has us as a 2 in Detroit. Do we root for Purdue to lose? Kansas just got beat which is good.

uhhhh....no

Michigan is beating them despite who we root for Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-04, 10:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:we win the BTT, it's an automatic.

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? 502811600

OTPT is officially on his own in this big world. Good luck, OTPT.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-04, 10:20

Kansas has no impact on whether we play in Detroit.

Xavier (and Purdue) being seeded above us is the issue. If the committee puts Xavier in Detroit (and not Pittsburgh)...

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? 1550444538
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-04, 10:22

So root against Purdue and Xavier. Got it. Thanks Nigel!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-04, 10:23

NigelUno wrote:

Kansas has no impact on whether we play in Detroit.

Xavier (and Purdue) being seeded above us is the issue. If the committee puts Xavier in Detroit (and not Pittsburgh)...

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? 1550444538

Nigel, Xavier is in Cincinnati. The committee just cannot put the school in a different city. They do not have that kind of power, Nigel.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-04, 10:26

We are a lock and so is um because the only thing the NCAA cares about is money. 

Stupid question.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-04, 10:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:We are a lock and so is um because the only thing the NCAA cares about is money. 

Stupid question.

In this case, i like commerce. Are you going to go trav?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-04, 10:32

Prolly not. I mean I’ll play the secondary market for the second round and see what I can find.  But I’m not paying $300 for 6 games, 4 of Which I don’t care about and 1 that might be worth it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-04, 10:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Prolly not. I mean I’ll play the secondary market for the second round and see what I can find.  But I’m not paying $300 for 6 games, 4 of Which I don’t care about and 1 that might be worth it

If you're down on your luck we can start a gofundme for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-04, 10:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Prolly not. I mean I’ll play the secondary market for the second round and see what I can find.  But I’m not paying $300 for 6 games, 4 of Which I don’t care about and 1 that might be worth it

No the thing is that i could also put that money toward a jet ski. I’d rather have a jet ski.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-04, 11:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

No the thing is that i could also put that money toward a jet ski. I’d rather have a jet ski.

Will you be riding your JetSki nude this summer? Are you buying a true JetSki or SeaDoo?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-04, 11:08

LooseGoose wrote:

Will you be riding your JetSki nude this summer?   Are you buying a true JetSki or SeaDoo?
Definitely nude and I havent decided quite yet but I’ll text you pictures of nude jet skiing as soon as I can
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-04, 11:10

LooseGoose wrote:

Will you be riding your JetSki nude this summer?   Are you buying a true JetSki or SeaDoo?
Definitely nude and I havent decided quite yet but I’ll text you pictures of nude jet skiing as soon as I can

You know the time to buy one of those was October? Make sure you consider a Wave Runner too. Thanks for thinking of me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-04, 11:13

LooseGoose wrote:

You know the time to buy one of those was October?   Make sure you consider a Wave Runner too.  Thanks for thinking of me.
Tbh goose I don’t know if I’m going to buy any kind of jet ski. But I certainly don’t want to blow $300 for a shitty seat to several basketball games I don’t care to see in person. Maybe I’ll put it toward a new tv instead.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-04, 11:15

Watching on tv Friday and going Sunday may be the play. This is assuming we are there of course.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-04, 11:16

With that being said, I’ll probably go both days. Life is too short to skip out on the experience of going to the game to save for a fucking tv, in my usually wrong opinion.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next