Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA?

+17
kingstonlake
aualum06
DWags
Death Roe
By-Tor
Da Mayor
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Nordic
tGreenWay
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
21 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Every team should have to play at a minimum 400 miles away from their home arena.

Lol jk NCAA $$$
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:21 pm

The whole thing is pretty stupid. Who cares, just win.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Have you guys heard wbh thinks this is stupid?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Everyone seems to worry about a drive to Wichita. Pffft....800 miles, that's one good afternoon on the road. Wakie would knock that out like he is all that prime new teacher ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:31 pm

We want Houston to win, right?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:33 pm

TV Teddy in the house, so lit!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:35 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Everyone seems to worry about a drive to Wichita. Pffft....800 miles, that's one good afternoon on the road. Wakie would knock that out like he is all that prime new teacher ass.

OTPT drove to the Carrier Dome in 2015 and I regret not going. Looked so fun

Maybe I’ll drag the gf to wherever we’re playing
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:43 pm

I believe we are a lock to start in Detroit. Likely a 3-seed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:44 pm

LOCK!!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Well shit, I’m Golfing in Tennessee next weekend. Won’t be in the D.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:50 pm

DWags wrote:Well shit, I’m Golfing in Tennessee next weekend. Won’t be in the D.

Tell Rexrode and KidRock we miss them both.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:53 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Well shit, I’m Golfing in Tennessee next weekend. Won’t be in the D.

I really don’t think I’ll see either, but if I see Rex I’ll kick him in the nuts.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:57 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I really don’t think I’ll see either, but if I see Rex I’ll kick him in the nuts.

Fuck golf. Get your ass to Detroit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:02 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Fuck golf. Get your ass to Detroit.

I’m in the D now. It’s a bro weekend. 8 guys. Three days of gulf. No homo erotica stuff. So, don’t feel like you’re missing out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? - Page 5 DYCyDweVQAAyR2j

Isaac Verified account @WorldofIsaac 58m58 minutes ago

Just so everyone knows, Oklahoma is 4-11 in their last 15 games.

They have 7 wins since January 1st
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:20 pm

The NCAA tournament seeding is so stupid and money driven just like everything else I hope y’all enjoy getting worked up about it but I’m going to be busy scouting the bison instead
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:20 pm

They have players
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:21 pm

Some are tall
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:21 pm

I think their uniforms are still blue and orange or something like that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:22 pm

If we can make 50 3 pointers we will definitely win the game and frankly that’s probably over kill
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:22 pm

If we get out of the region, we're going to win it all, bros. There won't be anybody left who could beat us.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:30 pm

In 2014, Bucknell had players from Petoskey and Pellston on their roster. The Petoskey kid was a senior that year, and the Pellston kid a junior. The Pellston kid was Bucknell's leading scorer three years in row.

Besides the oddity of a kid from Petoskey and another from nearby class D Pellston on the roster of DI school in Pennsylvania, all I know about Bucknell basketball is that they play in the Patriot League and beat #3 seeded Kansas in the 2005 Tournament.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:37 pm

Fuck Bucknell
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fuck Bucknell

They're going to win, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:41 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fuck Bucknell

Our twin rays of sunshine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:44 pm

Is Bucknell a university for eggheads?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:49 pm

DWags wrote:Is Bucknell a university for eggheads?

Very well regarded school, DWags. MSU will not be able to match Bucknell in the pre-game quiz bowl.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Is Bucknell a university for eggheads?

Very well regarded school, DWags. MSU will not be able to match Bucknell in the pre-game quiz bowl.

Just went to their website. 1370 average SAT. With a 3.8 and a 27 ACT you have a 17% chance of getting in. I’m impressed with the Pelston kid.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:54 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Just went to their website. 1370 average SAT. With a 3.8 and a 27 ACT you have a 17% chance of getting in. I’m impressed with the Pelston kid.

Good. They'll be white and slow. We got this.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:55 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Our twin rays of sunshine.
Where is your #analysis tough guy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Turtleneck wrote:In 2014, Bucknell had players from Petoskey and Pellston on their roster. The Petoskey kid was a senior that year, and the Pellston kid a junior. The Pellston kid was Bucknell's leading scorer three years in row.

Besides the oddity of a kid from Petoskey and another from nearby class D Pellston on the roster of DI school in Pennsylvania, all I know about Bucknell basketball is that they play in the Patriot League and beat #3 seeded Kansas in the 2005 Tournament.

That whole area of the Northern Lower produces some mighty strange kids, all of whom spend their lives as Takers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:59 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:In 2014, Bucknell had players from Petoskey and Pellston on their roster. The Petoskey kid was a senior that year, and the Pellston kid a junior. The Pellston kid was Bucknell's leading scorer three years in row.

That whole area of the Northern Lower produces some mighty strange kids, all of whom spend their lives as Takers.

Petoskey has had a really solid basketball program for decades, and has produced some very good players.

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? - Page 5 1127413

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Dan Marjle from TC probably is the bell weather.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:25 pm

DWags wrote:Dan Marjle from TC probably is the bell weather.

TC and Petoskey are different places, DWags.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Dan Marjle from TC probably is the bell weather.

Really?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:30 pm

:)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:35 pm

OTPT now you get to shell out $250+ for tickets. Market is rough.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:38 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Really?

Maybe. I don't know. Are they up north?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:38 pm

$200 is the get in price on stubhub just for the night session on Friday. Pass.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:40 pm

How much were they at the palace a couple years ago? I only know I was there for all six games and I couldn’t have paid more than like $100
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next