Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2018/2019 Hoops Thread - Year 1 of the Foster Loyer Experience

+27
aualum06
tGreenWay
duffy munn
steveschneider
DWags
The Matador
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
AvgMSUJoe
Jack's Smirking Revenge
Clarett's Folly
Death Roe
Tyler Durden
Rocinante
NigelUno
CORNER BLITZ
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cameron
By-Tor
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Da Mayor
Robert J Sakimano
31 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

2018/2019 Hoops Thread - Year 1 of the Foster Loyer Experience - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018/2019 Hoops Thread - Year 1 of the Foster Loyer Experience

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-13, 00:11

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Video was on instagram nigel not the article.

Who knew people would get so up in arms when you point out small basketball player is small. Yikes!

He is kind of small. Who is up in arms?

Def not that dude in South Beach who just got arrested for stabbing a guy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

2018/2019 Hoops Thread - Year 1 of the Foster Loyer Experience - Page 3 Empty Re: 2018/2019 Hoops Thread - Year 1 of the Foster Loyer Experience

Post by DWags 2018-07-13, 00:12

Tyler Durden wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Where you read this

Heard it from people that know way more than I do, the same ones that spoke about the OTL piece 3 months before it aired.

Wasn't sure if anyone else around here heard anything additional.

So.....
What have you heard? You can’t just leave that here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-13, 00:15

DWags wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Heard it from people that know way more than I do, the same ones that spoke about the OTL piece 3 months before it aired.

Wasn't sure if anyone else around here heard anything additional.

So.....

This. Time to spill what you’ve heard, unless it’s about fight club.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-13, 00:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Both fair responses wags and wbh. I think I’ve heard hype outside of this board from family which has me jaded. I’d love to be completely wrong and he’s d netizel 2.0
2018/2019 Hoops Thread - Year 1 of the Foster Loyer Experience - Page 3 502811600

Just listen to me OTPT. I am the pre-eminent Foster Loyer expert on this board outside of that dude that's a pretty solid poster who lives in Clarkston whose name I can't remember right now because he doesn't post much. 

Foster Loyer ceiling - All Big Ten as an upperclassmen. Maybe first team. Maybe. Not an NBA candidate. 

As a freshman and a soph? He's going to struggle a lot adjusting. He can still contribute meaningful minutes and will make some shots. He's not going to grow. 

Oh and his game is nothing like Neitzel's. He's a real point guard not a shooting guard in a short white dude's body. But he can shoot. 

He will be better than Tum Tum. I'll cut Pylon's nuts off myself if he's not. 

He's going to be a nice 4 year player that if people don't completely inflate expectations of him and think he's going to be some kind of basketball savant that takes the B1G by storm, they will be very happy with his contributions. He's never going to be a dude that can shut down Malik Monk.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-13, 14:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Both fair responses wags and wbh. I think I’ve heard hype outside of this board from family which has me jaded. I’d love to be completely wrong and he’s d netizel 2.0

You're wrong. He'll be SkilesRedux. But w/o the beer and blow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-13, 14:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
He will be better than Tum Tum. I'll cut Pylon's nuts off myself if he's not.

Goddamit don't make me root against him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-07-13, 15:08

Can we get some rigor around defining what has to happen for OTPT to cut his dick off?
If Loyer averages 10 pts, 5 assists, and 3 boards per game on a team that wins the Big Ten is that enough for OTPT to cut his dick off?
Basically I want to make sure we don't spend the next four years arguing what being a "force" entails.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-13, 15:18

Clarett's Folly wrote:Can we get some rigor around defining what has to happen for OTPT to cut his dick off?
If Loyer averages 10 pts, 5 assists, and 3 boards per game on a team that wins the Big Ten is that enough for OTPT to cut his dick off?
Basically I want to make sure we don't spend the next four years arguing what being a "force" entails.

But when will Izzo cut his hair?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-13, 15:30

I'm going to define "Force" as B1G POTY / AA Candidate.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-13, 15:32

Clarett's Folly wrote:Can we get some rigor around defining what has to happen for OTPT to cut his dick off?

Because OTPT has offered to cut his own dick off, I’m of the mind we should let him define force. I’d add that I think it needs to be objective so it’s measuable.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-20, 09:14

Michigan State to open Las Vegas Invitational against UCLA

Michigan State will open its Thanksgiving weekend in Las Vegas against one of college basketball's historic programs.

The Spartans will play UCLA in a semifinal game of the Las Vegas Invitational at 10 p.m. ET on Nov. 22, the school announced on Thursday.

The game will mark the ninth meeting between the two programs and the first since the 2011 NCAA Tournament. The Bruins are coming off of a 21-12 season and a first-round NCAA Tournament loss to St. Bonaventure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-07-20, 09:18

Tempted to go to this^
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack's Smirking Revenge 2018-07-20, 11:07

Merriam-Webster defines "force" as an agency or influence that if applied to a free body results chiefly in an acceleration of the body and sometimes in elastic deformation and other effects.

I'll be scrutinizing this team carefully for signs of elastic deformation.
Jack's Smirking Revenge
Jack's Smirking Revenge
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-25, 09:37

Addition of Foster Loyer could give Michigan State options at point guard

For my buddy OTPT....

But after spending the summer practicing with him, Winston said he expects to see Loyer on the floor plenty this winter.

"If he's worthy enough, which it looks like he is, he's going to play a lot of minutes," Winston said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-07-25, 10:12

Sounds forceful.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-25, 11:11

Tim Wakefield wrote:Sounds forceful.

Loyer 10 - OTPT 1 on a mercy bucket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden 2018-07-30, 11:04

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

So.....

Latest is another OTL report involving football players and women's hoops players. Specifically naming MD and Merchant.

Supposedly more on the men's team and Izzo in a different story but the same OTL piece.

That's all I've got at the moment.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-07-30, 11:38

So they sat on this stuff until football season starts? How heroic
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-07-30, 12:15

College athletics is a huge business, business is dirty. Water is wet.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-30, 16:00

Tyler Durden wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Latest is another OTL report involving football players and women's hoops players. Specifically naming MD and Merchant.

Yeah. What they’re going to say is that a girl got a concussion from being beat up by a football player. That Dantonio knew and handled it in house. That Merchant made this girl practice with a concussion. If they have evidence of this, not only do both coaches get fired, but it’s possible jail.

If they don’t have evidence of this, I’m guessing Dantonio comes out both barrels firing. It’s what is being moved around.

Here’s where I step off that train. People say they know about this. Fin, they have “sources”. Well, if they know and have soured, are we believing our athletic department doesn’t know? Why are they allowing Dantonio to coach still? Same with Merchant. If ESPN has evidence, then our athletic department has to have it. If they’re covering that shit up, I’ll gladly never go to an MSU event again. If ESPN is blowing shit out of their ass, I hope we sue the shit out of them.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-07-30, 17:35

DWags wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Yeah. What they’re going to say is that a girl got a concussion from being beat up by a football player. That Dantonio knew and handled it in house. That Merchant made this girl practice with a concussion. If they have evidence of this, not only do both coaches get fired, but it’s possible jail.

If they don’t have evidence of this, I’m guessing Dantonio comes out both barrels firing. It’s what is being moved around.

Here’s where I step off that train. People say they know about this. Fin, they have “sources”. Well, if they know and have soured, are we believing our athletic department doesn’t know? Why are they allowing Dantonio to coach still? Same with Merchant. If ESPN has evidence, then our athletic department has to have it. If they’re covering that shit up, I’ll gladly never go to an MSU event again. If ESPN is blowing shit out of their ass, I hope we sue the shit out of them.

This story just doesn't make any sense. If it's true two football players assaulted a women's basketball player and gave her a concussion. I find it hard to believe that that merchant wouldn't blow that stroy and the athletic department up. It doesn't make sense to cover for the football team and force the girl to play. It doesn't also make sense that that player kept their mouth shut about being forced to play with a concession as well as her teammates and the training staff. I find the whole premise of the story laughable after two football auers assaulted a women's basketball player. That is plausable but after that not so much
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-30, 17:50

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:

This story just doesn't make any sense. If it's true two football players assaulted a women's basketball player and gave her a concussion. I find it hard to believe that that merchant wouldn't blow that stroy and the athletic department up. It doesn't make sense to cover for the football team and force the girl to play. It doesn't also make sense that that player kept their mouth shut about being forced to play with a concession as well as her teammates and the training staff. I find the whole premise of the story laughable after two football auers assaulted a women's basketball player. That is plausable but after that not so much

I don't  believe any of it.  I'm sorry if I came off as someone knowing what happened. I just heard this shit through boards and gossip too.  I find it way to unbelivable.  But if someone wants to tell me what I've heard is bullshit and add what they've heard, have at it.  I think it's really far fetched.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-07-31, 08:44

DWags wrote:... If they’re covering that shit up, I’ll gladly never go to an MSU event again. If ESPN is blowing shit out of their ass, I hope we sue the shit out of them.

I agree.

BUT, I have a very hard time thinking Dantonio or Merchant would do any of this. Why cover anything now? Shit... these people aren't dumb. They know ESPN has a target on them. They know losing 2 + 1 athletes aren't worth their careers.

Was this supposedly an intentional ass whooping of a female? OR was it a pickup game where she got konked on the head? Just makes no sense.

On more than one occasion Dantonio has proven he will toss anyone off the team for poor behavior. The only people who think the contrary are the ESPN tools and their deadspin wannabes who see MSU as a nice target.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-31, 08:48

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
DWags wrote:... If they’re covering that shit up, I’ll gladly never go to an MSU event again. If ESPN is blowing shit out of their ass, I hope we sue the shit out of them.

I agree.

BUT, I have a very hard time thinking Dantonio or Merchant would do any of this. Why cover anything now? Shit... these people aren't dumb. They know ESPN has a target on them. They know losing 2 + 1 athletes aren't worth their careers.

Was this supposedly an intentional ass whooping of a female? OR was it a pickup game where she got konked on the head? Just makes no sense.

I guess we'll find out. I haven't heard anything about this situation. Did it happen years ago or just this past season? I'm guessing years ago. 2018/2019 Hoops Thread - Year 1 of the Foster Loyer Experience - Page 3 2599972566
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-07-31, 10:21

Judging by the tenor of this thread the Foster Loyer era is off to one wild start.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-07-31, 10:41

Clarett's Folly wrote:Judging by the tenor of this thread the Foster Loyer era is off to one wild start.
That smallish white boy better not minor in un-solicited butt grabbing or anything inappropriate...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-31, 11:03

Clarett's Folly wrote:Judging by the tenor of this thread the Foster Loyer era is off to one wild start.

Quite a forceful statement.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-31, 12:11

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Is there any type of verifiable link to these allegations or is it pure gossip. This is all news to me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-31, 12:26

steveschneider wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Is there any type of verifiable link to these allegations or is it pure gossip. This is all news to me.

From me it’s pure gossip. It’s anonymous posters, some claim that they are connected, on message boards, saying this. I guess I’m of the mind if these posters are connected to MSU then why wouldn’t MSU do something about this? Why would they not discipline Merchant and Dantonio? These are serious things. Very serious. If these posters are connected to espn well, fuck em.

But I have only heard this on boards and gossip at a wedding. And I don’t believe any of it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-31, 12:40

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

From me it’s pure gossip. It’s anonymous posters, some claim that they are connected, on message boards, saying this. I guess I’m of the mind if these posters are connected to MSU then why wouldn’t MSU do something about this? Why would they not discipline Merchant and Dantonio? These are serious things. Very serious. If these posters are connected to espn well, fuck em.

But I have only heard this on boards and gossip at a wedding. And I don’t believe any of it.

Yeah, I don't buy it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-31, 14:03

Ooooh, the tenor. Okay, Mr. Fancy Words.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-07-31, 14:36

tGreenWay wrote:

Ooooh, the tenor. Okay, Mr. Fancy Words.

AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-22, 08:30

Rugged nonconference slate kicks off MSU basketball schedule
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-10-30, 16:03

So we have a basketball game tonight. A kinda real one. It's on BTN2Go. You can buy it for a month for $10. There is another game that is also only on BTN2Go so basically you get 2 games for $10. That's $5 per game for those keeping track. I'm not sure who we play but I think it's at 7 and I'm planning on us skullfucking them.

Edit. Maybe it's BTN +. I have no idea. But it's $10 (or 2 games for $5 each) and here's the link: https://www.btn2go.com/packages?type=0
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-10-30, 16:14

Thus beginning Foster Loyer's All American campaign and OTPT unceremoniously parting ways with his dick.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-30, 16:15

Wonder if there will be a bootleg stream out there
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-10-30, 16:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:So we have a basketball game tonight. A kinda real one. It's on BTN2Go. You can buy it for a month for $10. There is another game that is also only on BTN2Go so basically you get 2 games for $10. That's $5 per game for those keeping track. I'm not sure who we play but I think it's at 7 and I'm planning on us skullfucking them.

Edit. Maybe it's BTN +. I have no idea. But it's $10 (or 2 games for $5 each) and here's the link: https://www.btn2go.com/packages?type=0

The opponent is Northern Michigan.

I was going to look for an emoji to represent that and piss you off, but it seemed easier just to type it out.

You're welcome.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-30, 19:42

Any boot leg streams? Tieman just called Dantonio, Mike Dantonio
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-10-30, 19:43

We are up 37-10 with 5:30 left in the half. Lots of skullfucking going on. First guys off the bench seem to have been Tillman, Henry, Ahrens and then surprisingly Kithier.

Actually Tillman may have started, I turned it on late.

And the program savior, young Mr. Loyer just checked in.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-10-30, 19:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Any boot leg streams? Tieman just called Dantonio, Mike Dantonio

2018/2019 Hoops Thread - Year 1 of the Foster Loyer Experience - Page 3 502811600 2018/2019 Hoops Thread - Year 1 of the Foster Loyer Experience - Page 3 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next