Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+30
TheReal_LWS
Senior Dickfist
AvgMSUJoe
Wally Fairway
Clarett's Folly
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
NigelUno
SawGreen
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Dr. Strangelove
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
Heat Miser
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
Da Mayor
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
MattyFresh
34 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-12, 10:24

One day y’all will get over the hump with your inferiority complex with Michigan and it will be liberating for you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Guest 2018-11-12, 10:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:One day y’all will get over the hump with your inferiority complex with Michigan and it will be liberating for you.

Go fuck yourself with that tripe. I turned those dickwads down for MSU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-12, 10:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:One day y’all will get over the hump with your inferiority complex with Michigan and it will be liberating for you.

Here we go again. Rolling Eyes
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-12, 11:14

Are you saying our sense of self is injured?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-12, 12:17

I haven't watched "the game" in like 9 years and won't be watching it again this year. I won't watch the B10 championship game either. I just don't give a shit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-12, 12:29

They look pretty good. Their D looked pretty good even in the ND game after they let them march up and down after their first couple of possessions. They are fast and cover well and even though he's a douchebag Winovich is pretty unblockable off the edge. Their blocking on the OL has improved tenfold this year and Patterson is a better passer than anyone they've had in recent memory, though I'd hardly call him the Saban Stopper. They look like the best team in the conference, yes, but I'm not willing to proclaim they can march into Columbus and beat OSU. Seeing is believing. OSU has a LOT Of talent and maybe are starting to put things together.

Fuck them I hope they lose to Indiana and OSU beats them by 30.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-11-12, 12:35

Counterpoint; I've fully embraced my inferiority complex and have never enjoyed sports more.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-12, 12:39

steveschneider wrote:

I haven't watched "the game" in like 9 years and won't be watching it again this year. I won't watch the B10 championship game either. I just don't give a shit.

You’d be one of the rare few, hence the multiple posts asking who they’ve beaten, saying the big ten is down, and other reaches outside of reality. It’s weird, when we competed for championships- we heard the same thing from uofm fans. Most are what they claim to hate they just don’t realize it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-12, 12:47

I'll watch whatever the hell I want to watch, and cheer for whomever the hell I want to win or lose. The only snowflake inferiority complex is coming from someone who gives a fuck about what others do. Most judgemental person on this board. Who gives a shit, cheer who you need to cheer for -- enjoy yourself and life. Fuck those who judge you.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-12, 12:54

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 502811600

Who is telling dwags what to watch and who to root for?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-12, 13:00

People evaluated MSU in 2015 based in large part on the idea that the big ten was down or that defensive and offensive stats were built in competition against that said down conference.......and MSU got shut out. But they weren't right. It was just their inferiority complex showing.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-12, 15:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

You’d be one of the rare few, hence the multiple posts asking who they’ve beaten, saying the big ten is down, and other reaches outside of reality. It’s weird, when we competed for championships- we heard the same thing from uofm fans. Most are what they claim to hate they just don’t realize it.

Do you really not think the conference is down this year? I know I’ve joked I would’ve said it was down just to piss off um fans, and I would, but it really is down this season. Wiscy, Penn St., MSU and especially OSU just aren’t what they’ve been in the past several years, and um is making every opportunity count. Good on them, I guess, for actually doing something with the talent they have. But anybody who doesn’t think the B1G is down this year is kidding themselves.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-12, 15:31

tGreenWay wrote:

Do you really not think the conference is down this year? I know I’ve joked I would’ve said it was down just to piss off um fans, and I would, but it really is down this season. Wiscy, Penn St., MSU and especially OSU just aren’t what they’ve been in the past several years, and um is making every opportunity count. Good on them, I guess, for actually doing something with the talent they have. But anybody who doesn’t think the B1G is down this year is kidding themselves.

Saying the big ten is down isnt really my issue(totally subjective, just an opinion) - it’s downplaying uofm’s success because of your perception of the big ten. Uofm fans did the same bullshit and it’s just bitter and desperate. I know MSU fans hated that. Penn state and Ohio state had their own shit going on while MSU was winning titles. Uofm did too. Shit goes in cycles.

I don’t think uofm dominating means the big ten is down. There are so many factors that plays into this.

(For wags, you can say whatever/do what you want, just like i can by calling out the hypocrisy)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-12, 15:53

4. Persistent Negativity

Nobody expects discussions to be all sweetness and light, but neverending vitriol and negativity are giant wet blankets. It's hard to enjoy anything when someone's constantly reminding you how terrible the world is. Persistent negativity is when someone's negative contributions to the discussion far outweigh their positive contributions.

Example: Even long after the game shipped, Fred mentions that the game took far too long to ship, and that it shipped with bugs. He paid a lot of money for this game, and feels he didn't get the enjoyment from the game that was promised for the price. He warns people away from buying expansions because this game has a bad track record and will probably fail. Nobody will be playing it online soon because of all the problems, so why bother even trying? Wherever topics happen to go, Fred is there to tell everyone this game is worse than they knew.

If Fred doesn't have anything positive to contribute, what exactly is the purpose of his participation in that community? What does he hope to achieve? Criticism is welcome, but that shouldn't be the sum total of everything Fred contributes, and he should be reasonably constructive in his criticism. People join communities to build things and celebrate the enjoyment of those things, not have other people dump all over it and constantly describe how much they suck and disappoint them. If there isn't any silver lining in Fred's cloud, and he can't be encouraged to find one, he should be asked to find other places to haunt.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-12, 15:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:(For wags, you can say whatever/do what you want, just like i can by calling out the hypocrisy)

Thank you for all you do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-12, 16:17

5. Unable to critically think

Upset when challenged. Correlates anything not the norm as negative. Posts a lot of buzz words.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-12, 16:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:5. Unable to critically think

Upset when challenged. Correlates anything not the norm as negative. Posts a lot of buzz words.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 Tenor

#5 is ranting... ranting.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-12, 16:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:4. Persistent Negativity

Nobody expects discussions to be all sweetness and light, but neverending vitriol and negativity are giant wet blankets. It's hard to enjoy anything when someone's constantly reminding you how terrible the world is. Persistent negativity is when someone's negative contributions to the discussion far outweigh their positive contributions.
Lmao....posted by the mod of the bin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-12, 17:05

tGreenWay wrote:

Saying the big ten is down isnt really my issue(totally subjective, just an opinion) - it’s downplaying uofm’s success because of your perception of the big ten. Uofm fans did the same bullshit and it’s just bitter and desperate. I know MSU fans hated that. Penn state and Ohio state had their own shit going on while MSU was winning titles. Uofm did too. Shit goes in cycles.

I don’t think uofm dominating means the big ten is down. There are so many factors that plays into this.

(For wags, you can say whatever/do what you want, just like i can by calling out the hypocrisy)

Yeah, well nobody said that. So.......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-11-22, 19:31

[tw]1065761878981382144[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-24, 13:30

MGoBlow - before halftime.

Loyal to the end:

ih8losing November 24th, 2018 at 1:28 PM ^
I was concerned we would get exposed but I thought it would come against a good Clemson/Bama team not OSU. What an absolute letdown. I’m done watching this game. Incredibly disappointing season. Next we shift to recruiting where I’m sure we’ll lose a few of the top guys because that’s just what Michigan does.

Let the heavy drinking commence
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-24, 13:31

MoCarrBo November 24th, 2018 at 1:28 PM ^
Ok is Harbaugh the guy? Do we fire him and start over or just be a 10 win team that doesn't win anything?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-24, 13:35

Bluenin November 24th, 2018 at 1:34 PM ^
I’m 44, I’m thinking we don’t see Michigan beat OSU in my lifetime again...We’re making this shitty average team look like Alabama.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-24, 13:36

Probably going to score here, too. Why so fragile?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-24, 13:38

Turtleneck wrote:Probably going to score here, too. Why so fragile?

They've been shell shocked by not winning titles yearly.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-24, 13:40

Those folks are back on the wagon for
sure.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-24, 13:59

Proudly not watching the game today. My streak is alive.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-24, 14:12

steveschneider wrote:Proudly not watching the game today. My streak is alive.

It's a pretty good game Steve.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-24, 14:56

Perfect. The kickoff muff teased them that they had a chance.....now crush them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-24, 15:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Proudly not watching the game today. My streak is alive.

It's was a pretty good game Steve.

Fixed.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-24, 15:55

13 B1GTen teams are Buckeyes today. And enjoying the hell out of the beatdown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-11-24, 16:11

So Urbs ran it in against us but took the knee vs SCum?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-24, 16:14

Heat Miser wrote:So Urbs ran it in against us but took the knee vs SCum?

I would’ve loved seeing them hang 70 on that unbelievablyamazingnumberoneinthenationdonbrowndefense, but showing compassion feels almost even worse. The Buckeyes pity the wolvies.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-24, 16:15

LooseGoose wrote:13 B1GTen teams are Buckeyes today. And enjoying the hell out of the beatdown.

Hell yes. And a whole lot of football fans from OOC schools, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-24, 16:21

Updated list of teams that have never made the big ten championship game now that NW made it off this list of shame: 

Illinois
Purdue
Maryland
Michigan
Rutgers
Minnesota
Indiana
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-24, 16:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Updated list of teams that have never made the big ten championship game now that NW made it off this list of shame: 

Illinois
Purdue
Maryland
Michigan
Rutgers
Minnesota
Indiana

So mostly the basketball schools.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-24, 17:07

Saw it in MgoHarbaugh...

"There are 30 coaches out there who could win 10 games a year at SCum while beating MSU half the time and losing to OSU all the time, for 2/3rds less money."
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-11-24, 20:33

A quick glance at MGoBlog tells me that the general consensus is that the coordinator whose unit surrendered 62 points is not as big of a problem as the coordinator whose unit scored 39.
Also everyone agrees they need to recruit better rather than settle for players like Rashan Gary.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-24, 20:42

Clarett's Folly wrote:A quick glance at MGoBlog tells me that the general consensus is that the coordinator whose unit surrendered 62 points is not as big of a problem as the coordinator whose unit scored 39.
Also everyone agrees they need to recruit better rather than settle for players like Rashan Gary.

So it only took them 25 games of mediocrity to realize Gary is overrated lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-24, 20:47

Clarett's Folly wrote:A quick glance at MGoBlog tells me that the general consensus is that the coordinator whose unit surrendered 62 points is not as big of a problem as the coordinator whose unit scored 39.

I wish they all could just enjoy Indianapolis in December. It’s so much fun.

But fuck em. They can’t.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next