Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

+23
Heathens '87
NigelUno
DWags
msugolfguy
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
InTenSity
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Travis of the Cosmos
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
27 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 4 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-07, 08:54

InTenSity wrote:Why are they not arresting anyone? Everyone who was in the capitol needs to be arrested. They can't let them go unpunished.

Reggie Bush won the interwebs yesterday.

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 4 F53cee10
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 4 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-07, 09:41

[tw]1347005591718404100[/tw]

lol
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-07, 10:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the only thing that is shocking about this is that some people are shocked by it.

the hate, the racism, the bigotry, the misogyny, the white supremacy, the violence, the diminishing of human life, our great American institutions, American values, etc., this has been normalized for over 4 years now.

Frankly, I'm surprised yesterday wasn't worse than it was. And I suspect it probably will get worse.   No

Since you weren't surprised, can you link the posts where you said that thousands of Trump supporters would storm and take over the Capitol? Thanks.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-07, 10:06

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Since you weren't surprised, can you link the posts where you said that thousands of Trump supporters would storm and take over the Capitol?  Thanks.
Us residents of Mid-Michigan see this shit on a weekly basis.

Just today:
https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/2021/01/07/michigan-capitol-closed-due-threat-senators-say/6578359002/

Last edited by AvgMSUJoe on 2021-01-07, 10:07; edited 1 time in total
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-07, 10:06

Yesterday:
https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/picture-gallery/news/2021/01/06/prayer-rally-state-capitol/6569796002/
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-07, 10:13

InTenSity wrote:Why are they not arresting anyone? Everyone who was in the capitol needs to be arrested. They can't let them go unpunished.

The FBI is asking for any photos and videos to investigate. Obviously a ton are out there, but they're seeking more. So they are looking to identify and arrest them now

But it is without a doubt a major question as to why more weren't arrested at the time yesterday, and why so many were allowed by police to just peacefully walk out on their own. Between that and those that let them in, the actions of at least some of the Capitol Police is a big issue.

By the way, just a reminder that Trump bragged about signing an Executive Order this summer that anyone who vandalized a federal building gets an automatic 10 year prison sentence. I bet these guys cheered that on, and now will be subject to it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-07, 10:15

MiamiSpartan wrote:

The FBI is asking for any photos and videos to investigate. Obviously a ton are out there, but they're seeking more. So they are looking to identify and arrest them now

But it is without a doubt a major question as to why more weren't arrested at the time yesterday, and why so many were allowed by police to just peacefully walk out on their own. Between that and those that let them in, the actions of at least some of the Capitol Police is a big issue.

By the way, just a reminder that Trump bragged about signing an Executive Order this summer that anyone who vandalized a federal building gets an automatic 10 year prison sentence. I bet these guys cheered that on, and now will be subject to it.

You probably didn't read the fine print. That order doesn't apply to white people in MAGA gear.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-07, 10:16

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Since you weren't surprised, can you link the posts where you said that thousands of Trump supporters would storm and take over the Capitol?  Thanks.

Just today:
https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/2021/01/07/michigan-capitol-closed-due-threat-senators-say/6578359002/

Should I have clarified that I'm talking about the US Capitol? In an attempted coup? While the VP and joint session of Congress were there? I thought that was obvious.

Hardly the same to compare something that was technically legal versus a full on coup attempt against the federal government.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-07, 10:17

[tw]1347078527078723586[/tw]

Draymond spitting truth!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-07, 10:20

MiamiSpartan wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Just today:

Should I have clarified that I'm talking about the US Capitol? In an attempted coup? While the VP and joint session of Congress were there? I thought that was obvious.

Hardly the same to compare something that was technically legal versus a full on coup attempt against the federal government.
Technically, storming the MI capitol with AR-15s was also legal... and as the right tells us, conspiring to kidnap the gov was just guys playing army in the woods, not a REAL threat...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-07, 10:47

[tw]1347205018798206978[/tw]

Ashli Babbitt and the reason (and moment) she got shot.

NSFL
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-07, 10:51

while I would never celebrate the death of anyone, actions have consequences. If you peacefully protest, there is a pretty good chance you're not going to get shot, especially if you're white.

beyond welcoming the MAGA christian terrorists into the Capitol with open arms, I'd say that they (the MAGA christian terrorists) are pretty fortunate more of them weren't mowed down.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-07, 11:03

Darwin completes another undefeated season.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-07, 11:15

The moment it started.

https://twitter.com/philipindc/status/1347028917685800961?s=21
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-07, 11:32

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Should I have clarified that I'm talking about the US Capitol?  In an attempted coup?  While the VP and joint session of Congress were there?  I thought that was obvious.

Technically, storming the MI capitol with AR-15s was also legal... and as the right tells us, conspiring to kidnap the gov was just guys playing army in the woods, not a REAL threat...

That's what I meant, it's legal to open carry in the Michigan capitol.  They were not legally allowed even to the steps of the US Capitol, let alone inside.  And I don't remember them in Michigan smashing windows, shooting their guns, walking around the House and Senate chambers unabated, sitting at the desk of MI lawmakers, etc.  Sorry, but Bob trying to play the, "I'm so insightful, I always knew this would happen" card is a bit far fetched to say the least.

Either way, being able to envision something happening is different than the shock of actually seeing it take place.  With how the season played out in 2013, I wasn't surprised that MSU went to the Rose Bowl, but the whole time I'm there, I was constantly thinking, "I can't believe this is actually happening."

Edit: FTR, I am in no way defending the idiots that have gone to the MI capitol with guns, just noting that it was a whole different ball game yesterday at the US capitol.

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on 2021-01-07, 11:39; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-07, 11:37

steveschneider wrote:The moment it started.

If you can't stay off twitter, at least learn to imbed tweets.

Regardless, I'm glad I went through the extra step of clicking the link. It's good to see some of the police really trying to keep them out and fighting back. I can't wait for the investigations into what happened with those that just let them walk by the other barricades, and stroll on in to the Capitol.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Cameron like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-07, 11:40

This footage is insane.

[tw]1346911809274478594?s=20[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-07, 11:41

[tw*]1347028917685800961[*/tw]

Remove * and you're all set.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-07, 11:41

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:The moment it started.

If you can't stay off twitter, at least learn to imbed tweets.

Regardless, I'm glad I went through the extra step of clicking the link. It's good to see some of the police really trying to keep them out and fighting back. I can't wait for the investigations into what happened with those that just let them walk by the other barricades, and stroll on in to the Capitol.

Yeah, can't fault those guys. They were clearly outnumbered.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-07, 11:43

JFC the RNC.

[tw]1347205644529631234[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-07, 11:45

steveschneider wrote:This footage is insane.

[tw]1346911809274478594?s=20[/tw]
it's cute that Igor calls them 'protesters'.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-07, 11:46

Orange Fuckface and his family better be careful. Another angry mob did this to Benito Mussolini:

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 4 Mussolini_e_petacci_a_piazzale_loreto_1945
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-07, 11:49

Now comes the Trump revenge.

[tw]1347223409491636224[/tw]

Even if Wolf is a Trump lackey.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-07, 11:55

Starting believe Nic Cage really could have stolen the Declaration of Independence...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-07, 12:02

I don’t think that saying that you knew it was going to happen yesterday is saying that you knew specifically exactly what was going to happen, so much as it is saying you knew something was going to happen. I for one knew something was going to happen as evidenced by my turning on the news at like 10 am to have on in the background while I worked, something I never do. That something was going to happen worth attention wasn’t a surprise to anyone I think. And I think that’s all Bob meant and that he wasn’t saying he was a fortune teller.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-07, 12:08

Some among America's military allies believe Trump deliberately attempted a coup and may have had help from federal law-enforcement officials

Today I am briefing my government that we believe with a reasonable level of certainty that Donald Trump attempted a coup that failed when the system did not buckle
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-07, 12:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don’t think that saying that you knew it was going to happen yesterday is saying that you knew specifically exactly what was going to happen, so much as it is saying you knew something was going to happen. I for one knew something was going to happen as evidenced by my turning on the news at like 10 am to have on in the background while I worked, something I never do. That something was going to happen worth attention wasn’t a surprise to anyone I think. And I think that’s all Bob meant and that he wasn’t saying he was a fortune teller.

For one thing, I have to give Bob a hard time. But my point is really that it isn't stupid for people to be surprised by what happened, especially to the extent that it was. I mean, I think on some level no one is surprised, but as I mentioned, to SEE it happening is still different (i.e., my Rose Bowl analogy).

And for as often as Bob criticizes the media for "normalizing" the behavior of Trump and his idiots, how does he then criticize them for saying that they're shocked and stunned by something extreme? Saying, "Meh, we all saw this coming" would really be normalizing it, wouldn't it?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-07, 12:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don’t think that saying that you knew it was going to happen yesterday is saying that you knew specifically exactly what was going to happen, so much as it is saying you knew something was going to happen. I for one knew something was going to happen as evidenced by my turning on the news at like 10 am to have on in the background while I worked, something I never do. That something was going to happen worth attention wasn’t a surprise to anyone I think. And I think that’s all Bob meant and that he wasn’t saying he was a fortune teller.
yeah - like I said in this thread or possibly another thread, I'm just surprised it took this long for the christian white supremacists to commit a terror attack on American soil.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-07, 12:15

MiamiSpartan wrote:

For one thing, I have to give Bob a hard time. But my point is really that it isn't stupid for people to be surprised by what happened, especially to the extent that it was. I mean, I think on some level no one is surprised, but as I mentioned, to SEE it happening is still different (i.e., my Rose Bowl analogy).

And for as often as Bob criticizes the media for "normalizing" the behavior of Trump and his idiots, how does he then criticize them for saying that they're shocked and stunned by something extreme? Saying, "Meh, we all saw this coming" would really be normalizing it, wouldn't it?

the only thing worse for this country than the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and his domestic terrorist followers is the mainstream media.

but we can agree to disagree.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-07, 12:30

I've seen Bob predict both outcomes of a binary event and then attempt to publicly suck himself off afterwards for being "right," so yeah, I don't think he's deserving of the benefit of the doubt you're giving him.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-07, 12:36

It’s harder to get into Costco than the US Capitol.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-01-07, 12:38

Cameron wrote:
I've seen Bob predict both outcomes of a binary event and then attempt to publicly suck himself off afterwards for being "right," so yeah, I don't think he's deserving of the benefit of the doubt you're giving him.

I guess I’m just saying that it’s a bit of piling on especially given this particular extremely predictable situation, and while being surrounded by questions about why cops weren’t more prepared. I’m sure there are plenty of other times to pile on Bob but saying that this was predictable to me isn’t really a great one
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-07, 12:44

Cameron wrote:
while I appreciate you reading my drivel, I would be the first to recommend that you find a more beneficial use of your time.. like watching dust collect.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-07, 12:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I guess I’m just saying that it’s a bit of piling on especially given this particular extremely predictable situation, and while being surrounded by questions about why cops weren’t more prepared. I’m sure there are plenty of other times to pile on Bob but saying that this was predictable to me isn’t really a great one
I like it when you talk dirty.. Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 4 3434560931
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-07, 12:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:
while I appreciate you reading my drivel, I would be the first to recommend that you find a more beneficial use of your time.. like watching dust collect.
Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 4 2e7K
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-07, 12:54

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 4 2e7K
Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 4 502811600

I'm thinking about taking a sabbatical with the purpose of creating a curriculum for an Intro to Message Board Poetry course.. will likely be 3 credits toward any continuing education/professional development requirement you might have.

let me know if you're interested and I'll put you on a list.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-07, 13:05

Heat Miser wrote:Some among America's military allies believe Trump deliberately attempted a coup and may have had help from federal law-enforcement officials

Today I am briefing my government that we believe with a reasonable level of certainty that Donald Trump attempted a coup that failed when the system did not buckle
Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 4 1896033241
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-07, 13:40

Abdicating his "throne".

Trump to flee DC for Camp David this weekend after his supporters trashed the US Capitol in a riot
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-07, 13:58

At least six people with Michigan ties were arrested in connection with the U.S. Capitol breach and subsequent unrest Wednesday in Washington, D.C., according to the latest information from D.C. police.

thoughts and prayers with the fine patriots of Mio as the deep state interferes with their right to peacefully assemble.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-07, 14:55

Shopify hits President Trump where it hurts: His wallet

The software firm has taken down President Trump’s online stores.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next