Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

+23
Heathens '87
NigelUno
DWags
msugolfguy
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
InTenSity
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Travis of the Cosmos
MiamiSpartan
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
27 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 8 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 11:02

kingstonlake wrote:Excerpt from The the first "ladies" statement on the insurrection.

I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me — from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda,"  . "This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain."

She's the real victim in all of this. Poor snowflake.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 8 Empty Re: Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-11, 11:46

kingstonlake wrote:Excerpt from The the first "ladies" statement on the insurrection.

I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me — from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda,"  . "This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain."

Apparently, she plagiarized again. Not that part, but another part. But this time it was herself that she plagiarized, taking some parts pretty much word for word from her own RNC speech (this year's speech, not the Michelle Obama, Part Deux RNC speech).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-11, 11:49

Might want to run this by the guy whose penis you are more than likely legally obligated to touch once a month.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-11, 12:11

saw that a bunch of corporations are halting money that goes toward the GOP folks who support terrorism.

we know that republicans don't care about human life, they certainly don't care about democracy. Maybe having some of their cash flow interrupted will make them think twice about promoting terrorism.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-11, 12:17

apparently republican sponsors of terror are upset that they've lost followers on Twitter.

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 8 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-11, 12:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:apparently republican sponsors of terror are upset that they've lost followers on Twitter.

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 8 502811600

As the swill Twitter expert I can confirm this is true. They seem genuinely upset.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-11, 12:24

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:apparently republican sponsors of terror are upset that they've lost followers on Twitter.

As the swill Twitter expert I can confirm this is true. They seem genuinely upset.
Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 8 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-11, 12:36

steveschneider wrote:

More upset than they seem about the terrorist attack.

And what's really funny is that the tens of thousands of followers that they've lost are little cry babies that deleted their twitter accounts because Trump got banned.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-11, 12:38

Sad

[tw]1348685363427074050[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-11, 12:48

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

More upset than they seem about the terrorist attack.

And what's really funny is that the tens of thousands of followers that they've lost are little cry babies that deleted their twitter accounts because Trump got banned.

All I can say is Steve Schmidt is correct the repubs are openly the party of authoritarianism. There's more attacks planned for next week and they are intending to do them at all state capitals. FBI has issued a bulletin.

I really hope law enforcement isn't caught off guard next time and I hope Pence gets a sign from his god up in the clouds that he should move forth with the 25th.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 14:01

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 8 1486952199

Every Deleted Parler Post, Many With Users' Location Data, Has Been Archived
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 14:09

Sarah Sanders' Old High School Teacher Lectures Her About First Amendment

You were a student at Little Rock Central High when I taught AP Government there, but you didn't take the advanced class. If you had, maybe you would better understand the First Amendment and the difference between limits on government and freedoms for private individuals. I've taught Sunday School too. You didn't learn those lessons either.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-11, 14:12

Heat Miser wrote:

Sarah Sanders' Old High School Teacher Lectures Her About First Amendment

You were a student at Little Rock Central High when I taught AP Government there, but you didn't take the advanced class. If you had, maybe you would better understand the First Amendment and the difference between limits on government and freedoms for private individuals. I've taught Sunday School too. You didn't learn those lessons either.
that is awesome. Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 8 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-01-11, 14:24

Articles of Impeachment, Volume II
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-11, 14:27

I was listening to Faux news for a little bit today. You know, it makes sense that they are going to fight this tooth and nail. If Trump, Giuliani, Cruz and others are brought up on inciting an insurrection and found guilty. I think it makes sense that prosecutors could go after some of the Faux personalities or the network itself. There has to be a way to stop flat out lies from happening on something that calls itself the news, IMO.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-11, 14:36

InTenSity wrote:I was listening to Faux news for a little bit today. You know, it makes sense that they are going to fight this tooth and nail. If Trump, Giuliani, Cruz and others are brought up on inciting an insurrection and found guilty. I think it makes sense that prosecutors could go after some of the Faux personalities or the network itself. There has to be a way to stop flat out lies from happening on something that calls itself the news, IMO.
I suspect it (the violence, acts of terror, etc) are only going to get worse, so I'd love to see these blood-thirsty christian politicians and mainstream media types held accountable for their words, actions and deeds.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 16:19

Once Again, The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Advocates For Violence..  - Page 8 1837840279

State Department website mysteriously claims ‘Trump’s term ended’ today
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 18:38

Here's some interesting circular logic. Fight censorship with...censorship!  scratch

Citing 'censorship' concerns, North Idaho internet provider blocks Facebook, Twitter
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-11, 19:40

[tw]1348760270198472708[/tw]

Pretty sure this guy just gave his client a valid reason for an appeal.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-11, 19:45

Republicans planning fascist rallies/terror attacks at all 50 state capitols in the next week.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 21:26

St Croix County Republican Party tells members to 'prepare for war' and to remove 'leftist tyrants' from local office
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-12, 09:13

Pretty sad that the root of our conflict is a bunch people that believe they are sons of liberty standing up and fighting for their false reality.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-01-12, 09:26

https://www.axios.com/newsletters/axios-sneak-peek-1c44d7d7-d31e-4879-bff1-11965803be69.html?chunk=0&utm_term=twsocialshare#story0

If it wasn't already, expect this to be the rewritten history of the capitol riot from Republican party, now that Dear Leader is espousing it.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-12, 09:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:https://www.axios.com/newsletters/axios-sneak-peek-1c44d7d7-d31e-4879-bff1-11965803be69.html?chunk=0&utm_term=twsocialshare#story0

If it wasn't already, expect this to be the rewritten history of the capitol riot from Republican party, now that Dear Leader is espousing it.

Just remember in S. Dakota a nurse was about to put a dying patient on a ventilator instead of calling their family they chose to argue with the nurse Covid isn't real. When we made the Qanon thread a year or so ago we were all laughing at these people. At this point I expect any garbage they put out there to stick and be effective.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-12, 09:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:https://www.axios.com/newsletters/axios-sneak-peek-1c44d7d7-d31e-4879-bff1-11965803be69.html?chunk=0&utm_term=twsocialshare#story0

How pissed is the My Ass Got Arrested crowd gonna be? They attacked the capitol for dear leader, and now he won't recognize them?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-12, 09:56

InTenSity wrote:

How pissed is the My Ass Got Arrested crowd gonna be? They attacked the capitol for dear leader, and now he won't recognize them?

He's going to Alamo, TX today. Giulliani will be there and I'd say the odds are going to be good we hear more inflammatory speech.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-12, 10:11

[tw]1348813621669679111[/tw]
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Heat Miser, Cameron and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-12, 10:52

[tw]1348622597886521346?s=21[/tw]

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-12, 11:08

steveschneider wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

He's going to Alamo, TX today. Giulliani will be there and I'd say the odds are going to be good we hear more inflammatory speech.

It would be a mistake to let Rudy talk, but that probably won't stop anyone.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-12, 11:42

steveschneider wrote:[tw]1348622597886521346?s=21[/tw]

Washington Post: Secret Service officer placed under investigation after accusing lawmakers of treason on social media
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-12, 11:58

Waiting to impeach would be really stupid.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-01-12, 12:05

steveschneider wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

He's going to celebrate the 12 miles of new fence that actually got installed during his rein of division and sedition and covid? Well probably that and a whole lot of deflection. How's this for division Trump: You claim 450 miles of new fence, 438 miles of it was nothing more than replacement, usually with inferior components. That works out to 3% of the total is new fencing. Pretty much comparable to the percentage of people dying from the covid that you unleashed on this country while you were out golfing.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-01-12, 17:11

I don't even know where to put this. Sounds like Moscow Mitch is going to go the save your own hide route and back the impeachment efforts. Yay I guess?

Edit for link: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/us/mitch-mcconnell-trump-impeachment.html
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-12, 17:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't even know where to put this. Sounds like Moscow Mitch is going to go the save your own hide route and back the impeachment efforts. Yay I guess?

Edit for link: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/us/mitch-mcconnell-trump-impeachment.html

The enemy of my enemy I guess. Moscow Mitch got his tax cuts, judges, & a cabinet position for his wife. Now that Orange Fuckface is no longer useful, Mitch is gonna turn on him & teach him some lessons about politics. I expect other Rs to follow suit when the opportunity presents itself. If nothing else, Rs are masters of messaging. They'll find a way to turn the mob against Cheeto Mussolini.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-12, 17:35

Heat Miser wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't even know where to put this. Sounds like Moscow Mitch is going to go the save your own hide route and back the impeachment efforts. Yay I guess?

The enemy of my enemy I guess. Moscow Mitch got his tax cuts, judges, & a cabinet position for his wife. Now that Orange Fuckface is no longer useful, Mitch is gonna turn on him & teach him some lessons about politics. I expect other Rs to follow suit when the opportunity presents itself.

No one could have predicted Republicans would eventually turn on Trump.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-12, 17:37

Heat Miser wrote:

The enemy of my enemy I guess. Moscow Mitch got his tax cuts, judges, & a cabinet position for his wife. Now that Orange Fuckface is no longer useful, Mitch is gonna turn on him & teach him some lessons about politics. I expect other Rs to follow suit when the opportunity presents itself. If nothing else, Rs are masters of messaging. They'll find a way to turn the mob against Cheeto Mussolini.

It'll be fun watching Meyotch lose a lot in the next two years. Hopefully, the repeal of those tax cuts are one of his many losses.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-01-12, 17:52

Looks like Parler got a new home: Epik. Says they're some far right webhost.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-12, 18:23

Best news all week. Hopefully they expel the assholes in the senate and the house that went along with it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-12, 18:38

I don't doubt that Mitch hates Trump and always has. It also makes him a giant fucking coward over the last 4 years, and especially the last year, which we all pretty much knew.

That's what also pisses me off so much about Cruz, Rubio, and others. When you see the way that they talked about Trump 5 years ago in the primaries, they pretty much said how it is, and were dead on truthful in what they said. And then a few months later, and for 4 years since, they've licked his ass at every turn. They're just such fucking cowards, and look where it has brought us.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-12, 19:48

MiamiSpartan wrote:

I don't doubt that Mitch hates Trump and always has. It also makes him a giant fucking coward over the last 4 years, and especially the last year, which we all pretty much knew.

That's what also pisses me off so much about Cruz, Rubio, and others. When you see the way that they talked about Trump 5 years ago in the primaries, they pretty much said how it is, and were dead on truthful in what they said. And then a few months later, and for 4 years since, they've licked his ass at every turn. They're just such fucking cowards, and look where it has brought us.

In reality it's his extremist base they've ass kissed. Even after Trump's long gone, they've dug the hole so deep, they'll never get elected without them.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next