Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What’s a current or past child-rearing strategy you especially agree or disagree with?

+15
Travis of the Cosmos
The Pantry
Rocinante
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
MiamiSpartan
Pervis Muldoon
Turtleneck
aualum06
kingstonlake
DWags
InTenSity
AvgMSUJoe
steveschneider
tGreenWay
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What’s a current or past child-rearing strategy you especially agree or disagree with? - Page 3 Empty Re: What’s a current or past child-rearing strategy you especially agree or disagree with?

Post by MSU addict 2021-12-03, 15:54

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:those are some nice legos
They are nano/micro/diamond blocks - 1/8th the size of Legos.  The more complex ones have 2,000+ pieces.  They are a bit of a hobby of mine, not easy at my age (58).

Last edited by MSU addict on 2021-12-04, 10:50; edited 1 time in total
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What’s a current or past child-rearing strategy you especially agree or disagree with? - Page 3 Empty Re: What’s a current or past child-rearing strategy you especially agree or disagree with?

Post by MSU addict 2021-12-03, 16:00

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:those are some nice legos

The helmet is tight. I want one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122318653265?hash=item1c7ac28751:g:rTQAAOSw1~JZSoSI

Fair warning, they are not easy.  I have completed two of those for other people who could not figure them out.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-12-04, 00:24

That elf is creepy as fuck. When my stepdaughter was like 5 and was asking why all her friends had elf on the shelf, my wife was like “fuck no” but started leaving little notes around the house that were left by and elf named… twinkle I think? Anyway the kid would get all excited and wrote her letters back and if we forgot to write a reply like that fucking night shed think Santa had forgotten about her and cry. I was like why don’t you just tell her that the other kids elfs are just their parents screwing around but Santa? Now that motherfucker is real. But she didn’t. A few years ago it was pretty obvious she didn’t believe anymore. Kids talking at school and all that. But she didn’t tell us until this year. I think she didn’t want to disappoint US. Which is just adorable. Love that kid. Even though we fight constantly.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-12-04, 08:27

Rocinante wrote:That elf is creepy as fuck. When my stepdaughter was like 5 and was asking why all her friends had elf on the shelf, my wife was like “fuck no” but started leaving little notes around the house that were left by and elf named… twinkle I think? Anyway the kid would get all excited and wrote her letters back and if we forgot to write a reply like that fucking night shed think Santa had forgotten about her and cry. I was like why don’t you just tell her that the other kids elfs are just their parents screwing around but Santa? Now that motherfucker is real. But she didn’t. A few years ago it was pretty obvious she didn’t believe anymore. Kids talking at school and all that. But she didn’t tell us until this year. I think she didn’t want to disappoint US. Which is just adorable. Love that kid. Even though we fight constantly.

I think there's often a span of a couple of years where kids stop believing in Santa, but are afraid that if they tell their parents, they won't get the gifts.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-12-04, 08:32

Guys! Spoilers! My daughter is reading this thread!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3