Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is date #3?

+31
Watch Out Pylon!
Gob Bluth
gvsparty
MasonGuy
Ass Dan
DroppedByADime
Notorious GiB
Throwback702
Rocinante
Touchdown
Giant Moose
pulling69
Schticky
Achtung Baby
Zapp Brannigan
Bizarro Fletch
InTenSity
Heat Miser
tBlairWhiteProject
Chitown_Badger
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
All Your Base
SeeRockCity
Rodeo Burger
Brock Middlebrook
tanfan!
LoneWolfSparty
goodbar
AMwood
tTito
35 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

When is date #3? - Page 4 Empty Re: When is date #3?

Post by gvsparty 2014-05-20, 22:44

Any updates?
gvsparty
gvsparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-21, 04:45

went to the e. lansing art fair this weekend and stayed at a friends house upstairs in the kid's bedroom area while both kids are in their rooms (and the asperger's senior in high school had his asperger's friend over). i went to pound town. i was totally shit faced. she was making noise so i had to hold my hand over her mouth. i can't even imagine the asperger's chatter going on in that room. judging by how they wouldn't look in my direction at breakfast, it had to be pretty good.

man, dem titties is nice. for the first time, i don't care that they are fake. the nips get all shrunken up and hard. i have not raided the chocolate starfish yet, but there is a traverse city wine tasting trip this weekend. prepare your o-ring jesus lady. you are going to sit on an inflatable doughnut for a bit.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-21, 04:51

Bring Tabasco sauce.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-21, 05:04

Tanfan! wrote:Bring Tabasco sauce.

lolz
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-05-21, 05:49

AMwood wrote:asperger's chatter

When is date #3? - Page 4 502811600 When is date #3? - Page 4 502811600 When is date #3? - Page 4 502811600 When is date #3? - Page 4 1966794946 
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-05-21, 05:53

AMwood wrote:prepare your o-ring jesus lady. you are going to sit on an inflatable doughnut for a bit.

affraid cheers lol! When is date #3? - Page 4 969504605 When is date #3? - Page 4 4198636888 When is date #3? - Page 4 1486952199 When is date #3? - Page 4 3493939353 When is date #3? - Page 4 502811600 When is date #3? - Page 4 1966794946 When is date #3? - Page 4 2275418548 When is date #3? - Page 4 3434560931 
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-21, 08:19

Tanfan! wrote:Bring Tabasco sauce.

aka TanFan's preferred anal lube.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-05-21, 08:27

AMwood wrote: prepare your o-ring jesus lady.

Might be the quote of the board so far.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-21, 13:05

Thread is great.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-05-21, 13:27

AMwood wrote:went to the e. lansing art fair this weekend and stayed at a friends house upstairs in the kid's bedroom area while both kids are in their rooms (and the asperger's senior in high school had his asperger's friend over). i went to pound town. i was totally shit faced. she was making noise so i had to hold my hand over her mouth. i can't even imagine the asperger's chatter going on in that room.  judging by how they wouldn't look in my direction at breakfast, it had to be pretty good.

man, dem titties is nice. for the first time, i don't care that they are fake. the nips get all shrunken up and hard. i have not raided the chocolate starfish yet, but there is a traverse city wine tasting trip this weekend. prepare your o-ring jesus lady. you are going to sit on an inflatable doughnut for a bit.

There's just so much gold in that post. A thing of beauty.

When is date #3? - Page 4 1486952199 
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-21, 13:47

not like this needed confirmation or anything, but my buddies also think she's nuts. and they are extremely jealous that i'm pumping on that while they have been struggling on top of the same fat wife for what must seem like an eternity. it's nice for them because they can live vicariously. it probably livens up their sex life for a few days.

i get bored with them after a couple of years. rinse, wash, repeat. i don't care if i die alone. actually, who the fvck cares if you die alone? you're fucking dieing... there will be nurses and doctors and shit.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-09-26, 15:36

Update?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-09-26, 15:46

i've got nuttn'. dropped her like a bad habit. she may be the single craziest bitch i've ever been with. and that's saying a lot.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-09-26, 16:46

Judging by the time this thread started, your demon spawn has four months before he is unleashed unto this world.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-08-01, 11:09

got another one on the hook this weekend.... skinny, medium sized titties but i think they're fake onnacounta when i went in for the kiss i pressed against them and they seemed a little stiff. but i may be wrong here.

i'll start us at date number 1. we meet at the restaurant. as previously mentioned, my move is to get there a little early so i can get a good glimpse of the overall body as she's walking in. then, as we are being lead to the table, i offer for her to go ahead of me, like a real gentleman, so i can get a ganders at her onion.

this chick has a really nice face, like an 8-9, very pretty big blue eyes, perfect sized cans, nice legs, but her bedonk is a little dumpy. i can smell the fucking crazy from the second she said hello. we weren't 2 sentences in and she's complimenting me on my looks. about three sentences in and she keeps on touching my hand from across the table. at sentence 4 i can tell she's looking for a commitment. by middle of the second date she flat out asks for exclusivity.

exclu-fucking-civity at date 2? this is going to be an experiment in artificial stupidity. by this time i can tell she doesn't understand when i use big words. this bitch forgot to pay her brain bill.

anyway, time for me to put on my riding boots. this one's going to be a kicker.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-01, 11:14

AMwood wrote:got another one on the hook this weekend.... skinny, medium sized titties but i think they're fake onnacounta when i went in for the kiss i pressed against them and they seemed a little stiff. but i may be wrong here.

i'll start us at date number 1. we meet at the restaurant. as previously mentioned, my move is to get there a little early so i can get a good glimpse of the overall body as she's walking in. then, as we are being lead to the table, i offer for her to go ahead of me, like a real gentleman, so i can get a ganders at her onion.

this chick has a really nice face, like an 8-9, very pretty big blue eyes, perfect sized cans, nice legs, but her bedonk is a little dumpy. i can smell the fucking crazy from the second she said hello. we weren't 2 sentences in and she's complimenting me on my looks. about three sentences in and she keeps on touching my hand from across the table. at sentence 4 i can tell she's looking for a commitment. by middle of the second date she flat out asks for exclusivity.

exclu-fucking-civity at date 2? this is going to be an experiment in artificial stupidity. by this time i can tell she doesn't understand when i use big words. this bitch forgot to pay her brain bill.

Exclusivity only has to last so long, ya know?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-01, 11:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:
AMwood wrote:got another one on the hook this weekend.... skinny, medium sized titties but i think they're fake onnacounta when i went in for the kiss i pressed against them and they seemed a little stiff. but i may be wrong here.

Agreed. Only bang her and her alone that night
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-08-01, 11:55

so i should be totally loyal while my dick is physically in her?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-08-01, 12:36

AMwood wrote:so i should be totally loyal while my dick is physically in her?
Well, thinking about someone else while you're in there isn't cheating, is it? Just don't try to stick it in 2 at once, that's loyalty.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-01, 13:31

Blanch32 wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Agreed. Only bang her and her alone that night

Let the record reflect that, on this date and at this hour, blanch not only said something that was funny but a sentiment I also agree with.
Maybe the world did end a few days ago and this is Heaven. Or, more likely, Hell.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4