Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

+24
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
SpartanTruth
Blanch32
steveschneider
Death Roe
Dolph Ziggler
GRR Spartan
y2kMgrad
NigelUno
Nordic
Rocinante
DWags
SpartanInNH
Turtleneck
Jethro Bodeen
aualum06
pulling69
InTenSity
The Pantry
tanfan!
Giant Moose
Vlad
28 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! Empty Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

Post by Vlad 2015-07-11, 15:56

Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! Empty Re: Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-11, 16:07

Did you say something bad about Russell Byrd?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! Empty Re: Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

Post by Vlad 2015-07-11, 16:19

Much worse! I said JWeibs' well may be running dry.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-11, 16:20

Vlad was trolling jweibs in the recruiting thread. I surmise he got banned. Oh and fuck Nigel.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-11, 16:31

Tanfan! wrote:Vlad was trolling jweibs in the recruiting thread. I surmise he got banned. Oh and fuck Nigel.

Yep.

BTW, I have no idea what trolling is. I just state my opinions/observations, as critical as they may be.

And who is Nigel?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-11, 16:53

How long is your sentence?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-11, 17:18

Giant Moose wrote:Did you say something bad about Russell Byrd?
Worse, he crossed the Boy Wonder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-11, 17:26

The good news is that MSU hasn't lost a game yet, so you won't really be around that much.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-07-11, 17:29

They just banned him from that thread.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2015-07-11, 17:31

Don't troll the 12 year olds lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-11, 17:31

The Pantry wrote:How long is your sentence?

I have no idea. In my 20 year posting history there, I think this is only my third ban. Not bad, right?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-07-11, 17:32

aualum06 wrote:Don't troll the 12 year olds lol

Hey, hold on a minute there....

signed

I am not creative and Subway Jared

Last edited by pulling69 on 2015-07-11, 17:55; edited 1 time in total
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-11, 17:43

VASpartan77

As a parent I'm really impressed with SD. The self confidence without arrogance, the enthusiasm and creativity, the maturity and absence of pettiness, the drive for excellence. Hats off to him and his parents. They've all got it going. Now VtI go try to be half the person SD is. You won't regret it.

TheBoyWonder, 2 posts later showing his lack of arrogance for a 15yo.

SpartanDesigns

I make up and the first post I think is that you don't think I'm a high school student. Kind of disrespected, but hey, everyone has their own opinions. As to your 'The well has run dry' comment, it has not. The early waves of commitments has caused a break from all the action. If you don't follow recruiting, as it blatantly appears, now you know that that's how it works. We have plenty to be excited about coming our way, so I suggest that you lighten up, learn a little bit about recruiting, and take a break from the Internet.
Oh, and if you'd like proof I'm a high schooler, I can give Coach D, or one of the many other players, recruits, or coaches that I have met, give you a a call, they'll gladly vouch for me.

Yep he's just a humble lil ol kid.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-11, 17:45

LooseGoose wrote:

VASpartan77

As a parent I'm really impressed with SD. The self confidence without arrogance, the enthusiasm and creativity, the maturity and absence of pettiness, the drive for excellence. Hats off to him and his parents. They've all got it going. Now VtI go try to be half the person SD is. You won't regret it.

TheBoyWonder, 2 posts later showing his lack of arrogance for a 15yo.

SpartanDesigns

I make up and the first post I think is that you don't think I'm a high school student. Kind of disrespected, but hey, everyone has their own opinions. As to your 'The well has run dry' comment, it has not. The early waves of commitments has caused a break from all the action. If you don't follow recruiting, as it blatantly appears, now you know that that's how it works. We have plenty to be excited about coming our way, so I suggest that you lighten up, learn a little bit about recruiting, and take a break from the Internet.
Oh, and if you'd like proof I'm a high schooler, I can give Coach D, or one of the many other players, recruits, or coaches that I have met, give you a a call, they'll gladly vouch for me.

Yep he's just a humble lil ol kid.....
If he's handing out calls from Coach Dantonio, I'll take one.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-11, 17:47

He is no 15-year-old kid.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-11, 17:47

Vlad wrote:
The Pantry wrote:How long is your sentence?

I have no idea. In my 20 year posting history there, I think this is only my third ban. Not bad, right?
Have only posted there since 2009 and banned twice. Forget what they were for but remember one came from Trevor.

Only three bans in 20 years is pretty good.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2015-07-11, 17:52

pulling69 wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Don't troll the 12 year olds lol

signed

Subway jerad
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2015-07-11, 17:52

aualum06 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

signed

Subway jerad

Subway jerad so much fun lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-11, 17:57

aualum06 wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Subway jerad

What happened? You get banned too?

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-11, 17:57

Vlad wrote:He is no 15-year-old kid.

IF he is he's an arrogant little shit.

71 minutes ago via Mobile
VladtImpaler205 said....(original post)
Money is not the question here.
Spartan Designs said....
Can you please leave this thread
, because it is oblivious that all you want to do is trash other Spartan fans, and not contribute to the community. We (try to) fill this thread with recruiting news, Twitter updates, and even occasional rankings and ratings complaints. Everyone one here brings something to the table except for you. So please, stay off this thread, and find your own recruiting news. Maybe have some luck with tweeting recruits, or wait, the university will receive a bowl ban, because that's the mindset you have. Times have changed for the better, and with social media and connections, MSU has built their program into a powerhouse recruiting team. And in order to stay on top of the recruiting game, we have to adapt to social media. 50% of recruits conversations with recruits are through Twitter direct messages.
If you really dislike Twitter, and the hype that surrounds recruiting, so be it. We can't change you. I can say that I speak for almost every other poster on this thread, in saying stay off unless you want to contribute. Good day sir.
This post was edited by SpartanDesigns 43 minutes ag

The one thing that convinces me he is 15 is that he seems to get irrationally upset over any down votes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-07-11, 18:05

If you don't get banned every so often, you are a pathetic follower with no courage to state your opinions. You just suck-up to moderators while sipping koolaid.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-11, 18:11

Jethro Bodeen wrote:If you don't get banned every so often, you are a pathetic follower with no courage to state your opinions. You just suck-up to moderators while sipping koolaid.

That's how I feel, and have felt for 20 years.

As to JWeibs, I don't blame him for his inflated ego now. He's a rock star over there! :-)

Oh, and if he is as closely connected to the coaching staff as he claims, I think we're on a little bit of thin ice there. Just a feeling that I hope is wrong.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-11, 18:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Vlad wrote:He is no 15-year-old kid.

IF he is he's an arrogant little shit.

71 minutes ago via Mobile

Spartan Designs said....
Can you please leave this thread
, because it is oblivious that all you want to do is trash other Spartan fans, and not contribute to the community. We (try to) fill this thread with recruiting news, Twitter updates, and even occasional rankings and ratings complaints. Everyone one here brings something to the table except for you. So please, stay off this thread, and find your own recruiting news. Maybe have some luck with tweeting recruits, or wait, the university will receive a bowl ban, because that's the mindset you have. Times have changed for the better, and with social media and connections, MSU has built their program into a powerhouse recruiting team. And in order to stay on top of the recruiting game, we have to adapt to social media. 50% of recruits conversations with recruits are through Twitter direct messages.
If you really dislike Twitter, and the hype that surrounds recruiting, so be it. We can't change you. I can say that I speak for almost every other poster on this thread, in saying stay off unless you want to contribute. Good day sir.
This post was edited by SpartanDesigns 43 minutes ag

The one thing that convinces me he is 15 is that he seems to get irrationally upset over any down votes.
Find the little snot kind of irritating and don't recall posting in that thread. Probably have not read it in over a month.

Where in CA does he live?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-11, 18:29

Vlad wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Vlad was trolling jweibs in the recruiting thread. I surmise he got banned. Oh and fuck Nigel.

Yep.

BTW, I have no idea what trolling is. I just state my opinions/observations, as critical as they may be.

And who is Nigel?

Nigel is the guy that runs this place. Pretty easy going but do not joke about snowstorms in Atlanta
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-07-11, 18:40

Vlad wrote:

They always come crawling back.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-11, 18:58

Turtleneck wrote:Nigel is the guy that ruins this place.
fify
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-11, 19:09

Hi vlad!! wlecome!!!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-11, 19:22

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hi vlad!! wlecome!!!

Thanks man.

(Psst, just between us girls, I was expecting the ban in that thread. Could feeeeel it coming!)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-11, 20:02

I look forward to Vlads football and basketball knowledge. He knows exactly what we should have done right after we do it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-11, 20:06

Some of you seem legitimately upset about this kid. That's funny as hell.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-11, 20:14

DWags wrote:Some of you seem legitimately upset about this kid.  That's funny as hell.

I'm amused by his growing sense of importance even as he humblebrags in nearly every post about his contacts with coaches, recruits, other schools, etc, etc.

I've not kept track but how long has it been since he's had a legit scoop?  I'm thinking over a month, maybe more the rest of his info is simply regurgitated tweets not inside info.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-11, 20:16

InTenSity wrote:The good news is that MSU hasn't lost a game yet, so you won't really be around that much.

Haaaa good one.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-11, 20:26

DWags wrote:I look forward to Vlads football and basketball knowledge. He knows exactly what we should have done right after we do it.

And I look forward to you "ignoring" my post. :-)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2015-07-11, 20:34

The Pantry wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

What happened? You get banned too?

Nah just coming to the freedom
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-11, 20:36

That kid can blow me. If I was doing what he is in high school, I would expect you guys to tell me to stop and fo drugs, chase girls, etc.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-11, 20:39

I think he's a little twit and perfectly indicative of the vanilla bullshit that place has become. His takes are asinine, his "designs" are crap, and the fact that he showed up as recruiting boomed is completely coincidental. I guarantee he goes down in a flaming heap.

I still think this is some joke some scummer is playing on us. It's so Chesterton Lep-ish.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-11, 20:47

You guys sound like a bunch of geriatrics playing a board game and bitching about how the kids now a days are playing worthless video games.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-11, 20:51

InTenSity wrote:You guys sound like a bunch of geriatrics playing a board game and bitching about how the kids now a days are playing worthless video games.
We'll see, I think Roci is closer to right than wrong.   Time will tell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-11, 20:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:That kid can blow me. If I was doing what he is in high school, I would expect you guys to tell me to stop and fo drugs, chase girls, etc.

You can't multi-task? How do we know that kid isn't?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-11, 21:19

Dwags likes him, and in the end, that's what really matters. And as I said, I don't really have anything against him. We have fed his ego and he has gotten off on that.

I just think he is out of any new info. I suppose he'll try to take credit if/when Corley etc commit, but that's to be expected at this point
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next