Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

+24
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
SpartanTruth
Blanch32
steveschneider
Death Roe
Dolph Ziggler
GRR Spartan
y2kMgrad
NigelUno
Nordic
Rocinante
DWags
SpartanInNH
Turtleneck
Jethro Bodeen
aualum06
pulling69
InTenSity
The Pantry
tanfan!
Giant Moose
Vlad
28 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 6 Empty Re: Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-14, 13:02

Vlad wrote:You don't get the expression "Dwagsified" without having done something significant in your lifetime. I thinks he's much more than a bench warmer for the sunshine gang.

Definitely An all star in the "dark" ages. Hell, mental state has held the blowar mvp since 2002.

But until I see dwags say every football recruit is 1st team big team, and zilly natty championships, and Dawson is going to be a 10 year NBA all star, then its true he's been surpassed
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 6 Empty Re: Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 13:26

Blanch32 wrote:
Vlad wrote:You don't get the expression "Dwagsified" without having done something significant in your lifetime. I thinks he's much more than a bench warmer for the sunshine gang.

Definitely An all star in the "dark" ages.
Is that like being an All-American at an NAIA school?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-14, 16:27

Giant Moose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Definitely An all star in the "dark" ages.

He's bw biggest cheerleader, so I guess that's like being Russell Byrd's biggest fan
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-14, 18:34

Blanch32 wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

He's bw biggest cheerleader, so I guess that's like being Russell Byrd's biggest fan

So moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-14, 21:16

How the hell has LooseGoose not been banned yet? I have seen him throw some sucker punches straight at Boy Wonder
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-14, 21:25

Herbie Green wrote:How the hell has LooseGoose not been banned yet?  I have seen him throw some sucker punches straight at Boy Wonder
lol, I'm sweet to the boy.  I feel sorry for him when he agonizes over the few down votes he gets.   I'd like to catch the sonsabitches that are doing that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-07-14, 23:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:How the hell has LooseGoose not been banned yet?  I have seen him throw some sucker punches straight at Boy Wonder
lol, I'm sweet to the boy.  I feel sorry for him when he agonizes over the few down votes he gets.   I'd like to catch the sonsabitches that are doing that.

You're obsession with twitterboywonder is approaching tanfan/nigel levels, just trying to be a friend.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-15, 00:30

Nordic wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You're obsession with twitterboywonder is approaching tanfan/nigel levels, just trying to be a friend.
LOL, I'll monitor myself.   I'd guess it's under 5 minutes a day right now but will make sure of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6