Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

+24
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
SpartanTruth
Blanch32
steveschneider
Death Roe
Dolph Ziggler
GRR Spartan
y2kMgrad
NigelUno
Nordic
Rocinante
DWags
SpartanInNH
Turtleneck
Jethro Bodeen
aualum06
pulling69
InTenSity
The Pantry
tanfan!
Giant Moose
Vlad
28 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

Post by DWags 2015-07-11, 21:43

Vlad wrote:Dwags likes him, and in the end, that's what really matters. And as I said, I don't really have anything against him. We have fed his ego and he has gotten off on that.

I just think he is out of any new info. I suppose he'll try to take credit if/when Corley etc commit, but that's to be expected at this point

Don't even follow recruiting. I know we're doing ok, but who knows till they get to college. You know, once again, you were just trying to upset a kid. All I did was give him a heads up as to who you were. I don't think I've even posted in that thread before. You do what you do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

Post by Nordic 2015-07-11, 21:49

Message board 'crooting... serious business
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-11, 21:58

[quote="DWags"]
Vlad wrote:All I did was give him a heads up as to who you were. I don't think I've even posted in that thread before. You do what you do.

Looks like more than a few people here are no big fans of his either. You better run over there and give him another heads up, because the "kid" does seem to get his panties in a bunch rather easily.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-11, 22:11

[quote="Vlad"]
DWags wrote:

Looks like more than a few people here are no big fans of his either. You better run over there and give him another heads up, because the "kid" does seem to get his panties in a bunch rather easily.

Whatever Vlad. I'm not touting that kid or recruiting. Just pointing out a fact to him. You can stay angry at the kid for whatever reason you have. Good luck with that b
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-11, 23:46

How the hell is Vlad still Geronte?

WTF? Where is Heat?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-11, 23:49

NigelUno wrote:How the hell is Vlad still Geronte?

WTF? Where is Heat?
How the hell are you still here?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-07-11, 23:49

This is all very confusing to me. So from what I gather, some high school kid on tRCMB does something on twitter, and because of it recruits pick MSU? And people believe that, so they want to hire him? Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 2 502811600

Recruiting is very strange.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-12, 01:45

y2kMgrad wrote:This is all very confusing to me. So from what I gather, some high school kid on tRCMB does something on twitter, and because of it recruits pick MSU? And people believe that, so they want to hire him? Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 2 502811600

Recruiting is very strange.

It's YOU isn't it?!?! This is the greatest troll in history.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-12, 01:53

WTF? Where is Heat?

See rock, LWS, and heat are all on an island together with no wifi
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-12, 02:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

WTF?  Where is Heat?

See rock, LWS, and heat are all on an island together with no wifi
No WiFi means no streaming video and we're all thanking god for that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-07-12, 02:39

3 day ban per DMCC. meh
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-07-12, 05:08

Thread banning is a 247 thing. They still need your clicks for their ad revenue.

Vlad didn't use kid gloves showing his disdain for recruitniks.

I guess most of us could try the same gig if we were inclined to follow 100's of Twitter accounts, Google names at least hourly and develop " relationships" with anyone who has any current or past contact with the recruit including coaches, teammates, neighbors, etc.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-12, 05:23

Just stop posting there. It's the key to message board glory.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-12, 08:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Just stop posting there. It's the key to message board glory.

You mean give them the ultimate FU?? Interesting idea. The RCMB has been my crack habit for 20 years now, but it might just be time to kick the habit.

Let's see...
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-12, 08:41

The Pantry wrote:

WTF? Where is Heat?

I know, right?

nedgo should have banned me by now.

Send him a PM.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolph Ziggler 2015-07-12, 09:05

Wiebs is like a talented version of Joffery from Game of Thrones.
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-12, 09:14

Vlad wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Just stop posting there. It's the key to message board glory.

You mean give them the ultimate FU?? Interesting idea. The RCMB has been my crack habit for 20 years now, but it might just be time to kick the habit.

Let's see...

I can't imagine how much they'd miss your contributions over there. I'm thinking it would break the board from heart ache. Good plan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-12, 09:23

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Let's see...

I can't imagine how much they'd miss your contributions over there.  I'm thinking it would break the board from heart ache.  Good plan.
I love it when we're all one big happy family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-12, 09:58

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I can't imagine how much they'd miss your contributions over there.  I'm thinking it would break the board from heart ache.  Good plan.

Dwags just can't sort out his feelings for me. He hates me, but then he nominates me for Geronte status. (I still don't know what that is by the way). He wants to ignore me, but is usually one of the first to respond to each and everyone of my posts.

Its all a bit confusing, but regardless, we march not.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-12, 10:04

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Dwags just can't sort out his feelings for me. He hates me, but then he nominates me for Geronte status. (I still don't know what that is by the way). He wants to ignore me,  but is usually one of the first to respond to each and everyone of my posts.

You're really overthinking this Vlad. Again, I look forward to your insight on football and basketball.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-12, 10:18

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Dwags just can't sort out his feelings for me. He hates me, but then he nominates me for Geronte status. (I still don't know what that is by the way). He wants to ignore me,  but is usually one of the first to respond to each and everyone of my posts.

You're really overthinking this Vlad. Again, I look forward to your insight on football and basketball.

Are you sure you want those insights from a closet UM fan?? :-)

Anyway, the only question in my mind is that you've already "Dwagsified" that board, and I just wonder if you will do the same here.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-12, 10:19

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

Anyway, the only question in my mind is that you've already "Dwagsified" that board, and I just wonder if you will do the same here.

Closet? Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 2 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-12, 10:28

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Closet? Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 2 502811600

You got some decent traction out of that for a while, but finally had to face the truth. It's OK to praise an opposing player for a single great performance. We can be big enough to praise the opposition occasionally, while still letting the competitive juices flow within.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-12, 10:33

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

You got some decent traction out of that for a while, but finally had to face the truth. It's OK to praise an opposing player for a single great performance. We can be big enough to praise the opposition occasionally, while still letting the competitive juices flow within.

Right here, this stream of consciousness that is flowing from you that means nothing to anyone but you, will be a highlight daily. However it was you feel slighted and from however long ago it was, please continue. I don't tee off till noon. Coffee, the deck and Vlad's ramblings. cheers

Damn, I can't wait till Indiana goes up by a field goal in the first quarter this year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-12, 10:34

Vlad, when you do return to tRCMB make sure you kiss the Spartan Tailgate logo. It will be a great moment.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-12, 10:43

Giant Moose wrote:Vlad, when you do return to tRCMB make sure you kiss the Spartan Tailgate logo. It will be a great moment.

Is that a thing? Does the RCMB underworld give out medals for bannings?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-12, 11:05

Thread was locked, edited, and now is re-open. Par for the course over there.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-12, 11:58

The Pantry wrote:Thread was locked, edited, and now is re-open. Par for the course over there.

I think the talk of violations might've gotten some folks nervous.

It's a weird situation all around. You got a supposed 15-year-old kid who has unprecedented access to recruits, claims to be tight with the coaching staff, and is releasing information that the coaches themselves are not allowed to release. Some say the coaches are orchestrating this (I hope not) while others say he's acting independently.

So if he's truly acting independently, why would recruits use a 15-year-old graphic designer to release their decisions before they can do their stupid hat dances?? And if the coaches are orchestrating this, again, why would they use a 15-year-old graphic designer as their proxy?

It makes no sense either way. My guess is that he built a relationship with Messiah, who then let him in on a few pending decisions of players that Messiah was close to. And that's really about it.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-12, 12:00

Vlad wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Vlad, when you do return to tRCMB make sure you kiss the Spartan Tailgate logo. It will be a great moment.

For a board you've been going to for twenty years, your knowledge of it is not that good. I'd hate to read your 'knowledge' of anything else you barely pay attention to.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-12, 12:23

InTenSity wrote:
Vlad wrote:

For a board you've been going to for twenty years, your knowledge of it is not that good. I'd hate to read your 'knowledge' of anything else you barely pay attention to.

First, reading my post is strictly optional. Always has been.

Second, I've never claimed to have any expertise in anything related to any sport. I'm an idiot fan with a loud mouth. You really shouldn't be reading my posts in hopes of gaining any knowledge.

Third, you are right. Even though I've been on the RCMB for 20 years there are some aspects of it which I have never understood, nor tried to understand. I've never even read the posting rules over there.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-12, 12:29

Vlad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

First, reading my post is strictly optional. Always has been.

Second, I've never claimed to have any expertise in anything related to any sport. I'm an idiot fan with a loud mouth. You really shouldn't be reading my posts in hopes of gaining any knowledge.

Third, you are right. Even though I've been on the RCMB for 20 years there are some aspects of it which I have never understood, nor tried to understand. I've never even read the posting rules over there.
This isn't college where there are no stupid questions. At this point you just look straight up ignorant.
I usually slip your posts during sports seasons now because they all pretty much day the same thing.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-07-12, 13:00

Fuck Vlad.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-12, 13:04

What is the inside information that he's had that has proven out? Recruits he called before they committed? Which ones? Has he always been right? How early before it happened? What's the evidence that he has access? I'd bet that digging into the details would prove he's about little douche who got lucky a couple times and now had built a rcmb rep that's carrying him.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-12, 13:37

Rocinante wrote:What is the inside information that he's had that has proven out? Recruits he called before they committed? Which ones? Has he always been right? How early before it happened? What's the evidence that he has access? I'd bet that digging into the details would prove he's about little douche who got lucky a couple times and now had built a rcmb rep that's carrying him.

He definitely hasn't been right on everything. I think just before the long weekend he said there's a strong chance we would land a commitment between July 5 and 10, implying that it would be Corley.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-12, 15:01

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

I know, right?

You are universally hated. I'd love to watch pantry take a baseball bat to your head and watch it explode.  Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 2 4113017228

Send him a PM.
NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

I know, right?

Send him a PM.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-12, 15:07

Vlad got dipshit Tanfan to come back!

Welcome back dipshit!

P.S. Learn how to use the quote function. Dipshit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-12, 15:43

What's Tanfan's schtick about? I hear his name come up a lot but never bothered to figure out why.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-12, 15:48

Vlad wrote:What's Tanfan's schtick about? I hear his name come up a lot but never bothered to figure out why.
That's what most scum fans say. No one is this disconnected from a community they claim to be part of. Lol.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-12, 16:01

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Dwags just can't sort out his feelings for me. He hates me, but then he nominates me for Geronte status. (I still don't know what that is by the way). He wants to ignore me, but is usually one of the first to respond to each and everyone of my posts.

Dwags is actually really good people. He doesn't hate anyone. I think he enjoys fans that are passionate. There are others who are bonars and only want you to post sunshine and never call it like you see it. Those posters are members of the RCMB justice league and are vicious in their ridicule if you don't suck up to mediocrity. Fuck Nigel.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-12, 16:12

Tanfan! wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Dwags is actually really good people. He doesn't hate anyone. I think he enjoys fans that are passionate. There are others who are bonars and only want you to post sunshine and never call it like you see it. Those posters are members of the RCMB justice league and are vicious in their ridicule if you don't suck up to mediocrity. Fuck Nigel.

Welcome back dipshit!

You must be bored if you're coming back here to wage battle with your imaginary internet enemies.

Your tired routine doesn't work here. You must have forgot.

Regardless, welcome back dipshit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next