Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

+24
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
SpartanTruth
Blanch32
steveschneider
Death Roe
Dolph Ziggler
GRR Spartan
y2kMgrad
NigelUno
Nordic
Rocinante
DWags
SpartanInNH
Turtleneck
Jethro Bodeen
aualum06
pulling69
InTenSity
The Pantry
tanfan!
Giant Moose
Vlad
28 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 5 Empty Re: Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

Post by Blanch32 Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 14:59

DWags wrote:Do we have a poster explaining his posting philosophy to us? Seriously?

I enjoyed the insight. Gives perspective and depth, much like modern art
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 5 Empty Re: Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together!

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 14:59

Giant Moose wrote:So do we have to start picking sides between Nigel and Tanfan again? Or can we just be Team Vlad?

Spartiates don't get to pick sides.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 15:01

Giant Moose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Some of you guys think about message boards like really hard.
It's one of the places where games are won, so of course we do.

Exactly. Just BC izzo and dantonio don't mention us by name, doesn't diminish our influence. Hell, we are their secret weapon of choice
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 15:01

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:So do we have to start picking sides between Nigel and Tanfan again? Or can we just be Team Vlad?

Did SRC arbitrarily put that in the Constitution back when he still cared about this site?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 15:09

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Did SRC arbitrarily put that in the Constitution back when he still cared about this site?

I think so.

I'll let it slide though. You can pick a side if you want to. Just remember, Tanfan was in a tennis gang in middle school.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 15:10

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:Do we have a poster explaining his posting philosophy to us? Seriously?
Yes. After 20 years posting on the same message board, he has never noticed that other people are there, and that some of them write things too. At least that's how I'm interpreting it.

You're pretty close in your interpretation. It's not that I haven't noticed them; I just haven't given a shit much beyond noticing them.  Yes, we all root for the same team.  Ok, that's great. Now post something sunshiny and let's debate the hell out of it!!!

Last edited by Vlad on Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 15:14; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 15:13

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

I think so.

I'll let it slide though. You can pick a side if you want to. Just remember, Tanfan was in a tennis gang in middle school.
As a neutral observer, I do think Tanfan lost this battle. He needs to step up his game.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 15:13

Blanch32 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
That's pretty impossible. To be blacklisted from the whole site. I can still post in threads that are over 1 year old on tBB, its weird coding they put in over there. Most the other sites are VIP only. So he's probably banned from MichiganState247.com but no where else.

I can promise you that is not true in my case
PM me your login info over there, I'll go post as you on tBB in the MSU/UM thread.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 15:53

NigelUno wrote:

We have a poster looking for pics of me on the internet.

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 5 502811600

I think the swill is coming into its own this summer. I like where it's going.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 16:12

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I think so.

As a neutral observer, I do think Tanfan lost this battle. He needs to step up his game.

Agreed. Nigel's hard time on tswill has strenghten him.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 16:13

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

We have a poster looking for pics of me on the internet.

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 5 502811600

I think the swill is coming into its own this summer. I like where it's going.

Whew! I was starting to worry if dwags is gonna like where this is going.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 16:15

Blanch32 wrote:Agreed.  Nigel's hard time on tswill has strenghten him.  

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 5 376943
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 20:39

I am Mark Dantonio.
Tanfan = Mike Hart.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 20:57

Blanch32 wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Agreed. Nigel's hard time on tswill has strenghten him.

Tanfan needs new material. He's recycling the same opening statements and closing arguments.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 21:06

Nigel needs new material too. Probably searching frantically for an old thread to bump right now
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 21:21

I am on team Vlad.

The Jweibs phenomenon is something. If the kid is really connected and knows about a committ 24 hours in advance because he makes twitter graphics then great. I don't really care because I can read it in the freep the next day 8 months before signing day. But I know people are really into that kind of thing and it has created a worship.
I find it somewhat entertaining with my strange sense of humor. "Who could it be next?" "You see that is the one I knew about but couldn't say anything". Unfortunately there is no one to laugh with about it because you will be banned for not being a cult member.
If you actually want to take his rock star status further and say this kid is actually helping land recruits - well that is scary. I would hope the recruiting relationships are built on more than tweets from a 15 year old kid. Maybe if he really has some influence then the staff is willing to ride that out for a while - but it is going to fall apart at any moment.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 21:26

Herbie Green wrote:I am on team Vlad.

The Jweibs phenomenon is something. If the kid is really connected and knows about a committ 24 hours in advance because he makes twitter graphics then great. I don't really care because I can read it in the freep the next day 8 months before signing day. But I know people are really into that kind of thing and it has created a worship.
I find it somewhat entertaining with my strange sense of humor. "Who could it be next?" "You see that is the one I knew about but couldn't say anything". Unfortunately there is no one to laugh with about it because you will be banned for not being a cult member.
If you actually want to take his rock star status further and say this kid is actually helping land recruits - well that is scary. I would hope the recruiting relationships are built on more than tweets from a 15 year old kid. Maybe if he really has some influence then the staff is willing to ride that out for a while - but it is going to fall apart at any moment.

The kid does some artwork/things that recruits like.

Not sure why it needs to be analyzed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 21:27

The Pantry wrote:Nigel needs new material too.  Probably searching frantically for an old thread to bump right now

I don't need "material" (new or old) to smack Tanfan around.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 21:44

The Jweibs phenomenon is something.  If the kid is really connected and knows about a committ 24 hours in advance because he makes twitter graphics then great.  I don't really care because I can read it in the freep the next day 8 months before signing day.  But I know people are really into that kind of thing and it has created a worship.  
I find it somewhat entertaining with my strange sense of humor.  "Who could it be next?"  "You see that is the one I knew about but couldn't say anything".  Unfortunately there is no one to laugh with about it because you will be banned for not being a cult member.  
If you actually want to take his rock star status further and say this kid is actually helping land recruits - well that is scary.  I would hope the recruiting relationships are built on more than tweets from a 15 year old kid.  Maybe if he really has some influence then the staff is willing to ride that out for a while - but it is going to fall apart at any moment.  
 Is it alright if I don't pick a team or do I need to pick one?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 21:57

NigelUno wrote:

This thread has 180 replies (including about 20 from you) which is about equivalent in scale to the 8000 post Jweibs thread on the RCMB.

It is a microcosm of the state of today's MSU sports message board posting. Does that make it anything more than a complete waste of time? No - which is all I am after.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 22:01

DWags wrote:

The Jweibs phenomenon is something.  If the kid is really connected and knows about a committ 24 hours in advance because he makes twitter graphics then great.  I don't really care because I can read it in the freep the next day 8 months before signing day.  But I know people are really into that kind of thing and it has created a worship.  
I find it somewhat entertaining with my strange sense of humor.  "Who could it be next?"  "You see that is the one I knew about but couldn't say anything".  Unfortunately there is no one to laugh with about it because you will be banned for not being a cult member.  
If you actually want to take his rock star status further and say this kid is actually helping land recruits - well that is scary.  I would hope the recruiting relationships are built on more than tweets from a 15 year old kid.  Maybe if he really has some influence then the staff is willing to ride that out for a while - but it is going to fall apart at any moment.  

I think you are a lifetime member of team BW.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 22:06

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

I thought he was captaining the Sunshine optimists?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 22:10

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

This thread has 180 replies (including about 20 from you) which is about equivalent in scale to the 8000 post Jweibs thread on the RCMB.

It is a microcosm of the state of today's MSU sports message board posting. Does that make it anything more than a complete waste of time? No - which is all I am after.

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 5 55953254
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 22:12

DWags wrote:

I don't think you need to pick a team, unless you were bullied by a tennis gang in middle school.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 22:16

Vlad wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Shit, maybe on here. On trcmb dwags is nothing but a bench warmer for team blowar
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 22:20

I think we are more like the tennis ball getting smacked back and forth in a never ending volley between Nigel and Tanfan
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 22:37

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Guilty of that. Guaranteed he's way more fun to hang with than you. And shit I don't even know you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 22:39

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don't think you need to pick a team, unless you were bullied by a tennis gang in middle school.

Yeah, I'm steering clear of team little bitch and team sunshine.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 23:34

You know what I hate? People trying to police what I can bitch about. Fuck you guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 13 Jul 2015 - 23:42

Rocinante wrote:You know what I hate? People trying to police what I can bitch about. Fuck you guys.
Flagged for swearing. MODS do your job.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue 14 Jul 2015 - 2:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Rocinante wrote:You know what I hate? People trying to police what I can bitch about. Fuck you guys.
Flagged for swearing. MODS do your job.

I'll fucking allow it, don't give a shit.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue 14 Jul 2015 - 3:43

NigelUno wrote:I am Mark Dantonio.
Tanfan = Mike Hart.

We are talking about vlad and you can't stop mentioning me? I win tubby.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue 14 Jul 2015 - 3:46

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Nigel needs new material too.  Probably searching frantically for an old thread to bump right now

Yet another post about me. You stalk me on the rcmb and play the same game day after day. Your misery index is off the charts. Why do you hate yourself?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue 14 Jul 2015 - 3:48

Exactly. That's the sunshine crew. Nigel s the leader. He only wants pure sunshine because he's a geeky little bitch.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 14 Jul 2015 - 7:58

Nana nana boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 14 Jul 2015 - 8:07

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yet another post about me. You stalk me on the rcmb and play the same game day after day. Your misery index is off the charts. Why do you hate yourself?

Still scouring the Atlanta Alumni Club site for me? Good work!

#JackKramerGang
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 14 Jul 2015 - 8:40

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Guilty of that. Guaranteed he's way more fun to hang with than you. And shit I don't even know you.

I guarantee that isn't true and I've never met bw in person bf, so there's that
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue 14 Jul 2015 - 12:39

Blanch32 wrote:
Vlad wrote:

C'mon Blanch, haven't you heard the expression "dwagsification of the RCMB"?? Give him his due man. He is the flag bearer of the SBs.

Shit, maybe on here. On trcmb dwags is nothing but a bench warmer for team blowar
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue 14 Jul 2015 - 12:45

You don't get the expression "Dwagsified" without having done something significant in your lifetime. I thinks he's much more than a bench warmer for the sunshine gang.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 14 Jul 2015 - 12:49

Well, looks like we'll be spending more time together! - Page 5 1966794946
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next