Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby boomers, what do you think about this image?

+16
The Ingenious Gentleman
MiamiSpartan
Snake Plissken
Herbie Green
tTito
The Pantry
InTenSity
CheesySpartan
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Baby boomers, what do you think about this image? - Page 3 Empty Re: Baby boomers, what do you think about this image?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-18, 20:25

tTito wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
You mean those trophies that were bought and distributed by baby boomers like you? Fuck if I know. Idiot.

Ok, so I'm dumb, and I'm an idiot, and I'm a baby boomer?  Well I guess you have all figured out don't you smart guy? You know there's a reason you live with your parents and have a shitty job, maybe some day you'll figure it out.
You are very dumb. Pretty much the worst poster on this board. Nothing about you has ever been even mildly redeeming, humorous or thoughtful. Basically, you suck.

But hey. Keep projecting your insecurities.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Baby boomers, what do you think about this image? - Page 3 Empty Re: Baby boomers, what do you think about this image?

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-18, 20:33

tTito wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Hang on. Travis, you live with your parents? Can I come over and raid their liquor cabinet?

His mom is making grilled cheese for dinner (sigh, again) but if you wait till mom and pop go to bed you definitely may be able to get away with sneeking a couple drinks. Don't keep him up too late though, he has to punch in (literally) at 8:00 a.m.

FWIW, homemade grilled cheese sounds pretty effing good right now. What I'm really in the mood for is some baked lobster mac & cheese. And no, I don't mean the lobster is high.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-18, 20:37

Overall, I'd say I am pretty satisfied how this thread turned out. Thanks, guys.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2015-08-18, 21:03

tTito wrote:

Ok, so I'm dumb, and I'm an idiot, and I'm a baby boomer?  Well I guess you have all figured out don't you smart guy? You know there's a reason you live with your parents and have a shitty job, maybe some day you'll figure it out.
You are very dumb. Pretty much the worst poster on this board. Nothing about you has ever been even mildly redeeming, humorous or thoughtful. Basically, you suck.

OK, so I have accused you of having a lousy job and of living with your parents three times in this thread. You have never denied any of it. Instead, you resort to calling me "dumb," "idiot," "baby boomer" and other un-imaginative names.

Tell your mom I said hi. I hope the grilled cheese was good tonight.

Maybe tomorrow you will get to your cube early, work extra hard, stay off the internet, and sell a bunch of cable TV subscription. When that idiot who is you supervisor stops by your cube and slaps you on the back, smile and ask him if he has lunch plans.

The world needs people like you. Be proud of your telemarketing skills and your message board prominence. You rock.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-18, 21:06

Baby boomers have always been about them. I'm just curious if well coddle them into their deathbeds. Can't tell if us next of kin will be heartless or guilt ridden
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-18, 21:18

tTito wrote:

OK, so I have accused you of having a lousy job and of living with your parents three times in this thread. You have never denied any of it. Instead,  you resort to calling me "dumb," "idiot," "baby boomer" and other un-imaginative names.

Maybe tomorrow you will get to your cube early, work extra hard, stay off the internet, and sell a bunch of cable TV subscription. When that idiot who is you supervisor stops by your cube and slaps you on the back, smile and ask him if he has lunch plans.

The world needs people like you. Be proud of your telemarketing skills and your message board prominence. You rock.
I've never bothered denying it because, like the useless sniveling twat you are, all you've got is to resort to the same bullshit message board insults that people have been dishing since the beginning of the internet. See, you don't have an original thought in your brain. You're not creative enough for it. So you steal other people's same old bullshit insults because it's all you've got. So, let me know next time you don't like someone. I'll come up with something original for you. God knows you can't handle it.

And, since my denial is somehow important to your tiny little rat brain... I don't live with my parents. I probably make more money than you. And I'm not an insecure little child.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-18, 21:26

Blanch32 wrote:Baby boomers have always been about them. I'm just curious if well coddle them into their deathbeds. Can't tell if us next of kin will be heartless or guilt ridden
Fuck off, twerp
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-18, 21:34

tGreenWay wrote:¡GENERATION FIGHT!

Baby boomers, what do you think about this image? - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-18, 23:21

Rich people stink. They smell like someone's been cooking bacon in their shirts.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-18, 23:22

Rocinante wrote:Rich people stink.  They smell like someone's been cooking bacon in their shirts.
You should smell the homeless in Macomb County.  My goddness, it smells like something was cooking in their clothes, but not bacon.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-18, 23:27

Rocinante wrote:Rich people stink. They smell like someone's been cooking bacon in their shirts.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-08-19, 00:28

My mom always made me grilled cheese when we were having something for dinner I didn't like. I usually add a little ham but still hard to beat a grilled cheese and tommy toe basil soup on a chilly day.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-19, 00:39

Tommy toe lol.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-19, 04:45

tTito wrote:

OK, so I have accused you of having a lousy job and of living with your parents three times in this thread. You have never denied any of it. Instead,  you resort to calling me "dumb," "idiot," "baby boomer" and other un-imaginative names.

I've never bothered denying it because, like the useless sniveling twat you are, all you've got is to resort to the same bullshit message board insults that people have been dishing since the beginning of the internet. See, you don't have an original thought in your brain. You're not creative enough for it. So you steal other people's same old bullshit insults because it's all you've got. So, let me know next time you don't like someone. I'll come up with something original for you. God knows you can't handle it.

And, since my denial is somehow important to your tiny little rat brain... I don't live with my parents. I probably make more money than you. And I'm not an insecure little child.

FINISH HIM!!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-19, 08:39

The Ingenious Gentleman wrote:
DWags wrote:

Truthfully? Ias a full fledge member of the BB generation, born in 1961, I think it's the pussification of America it picture form.

Blame someone else as techies doctors engineers PA's and pharmacists from that generation will do very well.  Fuck it, I paid for my college and now I'm paying for my kids college. Know why?  Cause I don't live in a McMansion, I didn't take trips around the world I drove a family van for 25 years, I started putting 200 bucks from each check away 31 years ago.
I'm average. Completely average. Didn't need to be more than that. Oh, and there are plenty of mother fuckers out there like me. Average homes, average life styles saved a lot worked plenty of 16 hour days.  
There is still a sea of money out there. I'd advise any generation who put that poster out there to not live beyond your means. You can still have s great life by  grinding and saving.

Fuck blaming other generations. Mine sure had some assholes, so what? Cry about it or do something about it.

That's what I feel about that poster.

Completely this. Life is what you make it.

Baby boomers, what do you think about this image? - Page 3 Pql33
this.

right wing nuts like to blame all of their problems on the government.. education, the economy, dirty people sneaking across the border - if they'd simply realize that life is what you make it and decide that government isn't the solution to happiness, I think they'd be more satisfied with life.

of course, they also like to whine and are often incapable of taking personal responsibility for their own shortcomings. So they have to find something/someone to blame it on.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-08-19, 08:56

DWags wrote:

Truthfully? Ias a full fledge member of the BB generation, born in 1961, I think it's the pussification of America it picture form.

Blame someone else as techies doctors engineers PA's and pharmacists from that generation will do very well.  Fuck it, I paid for my college and now I'm paying for my kids college. Know why?  Cause I don't live in a McMansion, I didn't take trips around the world I drove a family van for 25 years, I started putting 200 bucks from each check away 31 years ago.
I'm average. Completely average. Didn't need to be more than that. Oh, and there are plenty of mother fuckers out there like me. Average homes, average life styles saved a lot worked plenty of 16 hour days.  
There is still a sea of money out there. I'd advise any generation who put that poster out there to not live beyond your means. You can still have s great life by  grinding and saving.

Fuck blaming other generations. Mine sure had some assholes, so what? Cry about it or do something about it.

That's what I feel about that poster.

Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-08-19, 08:57

Masturbates wrote:

Man or Woah Man?
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2015-08-19, 09:05

tTito wrote:

Wow. I really have you stirred up now don't I? Baby boomers, what do you think about this image? - Page 3 502811600
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-19, 09:08

Triple Sparty wrote:My mom always made me grilled cheese when we were having something for dinner I didn't like. I usually add a little ham but still hard to beat a grilled cheese and tommy toe basil soup on a chilly day.
Did she cut the sandwich diagonally for you, too?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-19, 09:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

this.

right wing nuts like to blame all of their problems on the government.. education, the economy, dirty people sneaking across the border - if they'd simply realize that life is what you make it and decide that government isn't the solution to happiness, I think they'd be more satisfied with life.

of course, they also like to whine and are often incapable of taking personal responsibility for their own shortcomings. So they have to find something/someone to blame it on.

I think we're a country of whiners. Is that the BB's fault? Whatever. But there is plenty of whining and complaining from both the left and the right.

Meh, it makes us feel better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-19, 09:12

DWags wrote:I think we're a country of whiners. Is that the BB's fault? Whatever. But there is plenty of whining and complaining from both the left and the right.

Meh, it makes us feel better.
I blame the Founding Fathers. They whined so much to England that a war broke out.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-19, 10:28

tTito wrote:

Wow. I really have you stirred up now don't I? Baby boomers, what do you think about this image? - Page 3 502811600

FINISH HIM!!!!! Baby boomers, what do you think about this image? - Page 3 1896033241
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-08-19, 11:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

this.

I am just glad we liberals are above these kinds of generalizations.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-19, 11:56

Herbie Green wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
this.

I am just glad we liberals are above these kinds of generalizations.
as a "get government out of my life" republican, I just want Obama and his government to create more jobs, keep brown people out, keep their hands out of my MediCare, etc. Also, as a "get government out of my life" republican, I have no problem with the government executing it's own citizens, telling women what to do with their bodies and government employees murdering unarmed black kids.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-20, 00:22

You know what I hate about this bullshit statement? It oversimplifies a real issue with a bunch of stupid platitudes. The American worker's ability to control his or her own destiny has been eviscerated by decades of attack from the rich. "Do something about it"? talking about it is the beginning of doing something about it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-20, 00:35

Rocinante wrote:

You know what I hate about this bullshit statement? It oversimplifies a real issue with a bunch of stupid platitudes. The American worker's ability to control his or her own destiny has been eviscerated by decades of attack from the rich. "Do something about it"? talking about it is the beginning of doing something about it.

Well, I was thinking about shit like get a job that pays well. Or, live within your means and don't feel like jobs are beneath you, or that you' are owed something. It's shows like cribs and lifestyles of the rich and famous that made us so unsatisfied with the life we live. Shit, my parents were depression babies. We ate hamburger helper a lot, and we canned food from Rabit to carrots. I think we were pretty damn poor, but don't know for sure. I realized later that I was poor when I started watching MTV in the 80's and reading people magazine.

But talking about it does help, can't deny that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-20, 01:16

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Well, I was thinking about shit like get a job that pays well. Or, live within your means and don't feel like jobs are beneath you, or that you' are owed something. It's shows like cribs and lifestyles of the rich and famous that made us so unsatisfied with the life we live. Shit, my parents were depression babies. We ate hamburger helper a lot, and we canned food from Rabit to carrots. I think we were pretty damn poor, but don't know for sure. I realized later that I was poor when I started watching MTV in the 80's and reading people magazine.

But talking about it does help, can't deny that.

Okay, I'm sorry I was so harsh. I was arguing with this bitch on facebook who married a rich guy and now is all about pointing out how lazy and entitled other people are. It got me really mad. I am a die-hard union supporter and I know a lot of people aren't because there were times when some unions abused their power (though not as much as the rich would have you think). But the destruction of collective bargaining has been horrible for America.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3