Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's all the recent Rexrode hate about?

+19
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
Giant Moose
SeeRockCity
Code_Warrior
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
DWags
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
pulling69
steveschneider
Rocinante
InTenSity
Triple Sparty
Vlad
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What's all the recent Rexrode hate about? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's all the recent Rexrode hate about?

Post by Vlad 2015-11-09, 17:31

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

To be fair, that's not a real strong suit here either.
No one ever says you can't have your own thoughts, ideas, and opinions here.  But when they suck ass, we will tell you that your thoughts, ideas, and opinions suck ass.  You're welcome to hold those opinions, and we're welcome to tell you what we think about them.  Give the internet martyrdom a rest.

I say what you're thinking but don't have the balls to say. That's the difference. I make you uncomfortable by putting in writing your inner fears.

Tell me you didn't think a few weeks ago "there's no way this fuckin' team belongs in the playoffs"?  You were right. Razz

Tell me you didn't think last Tuesday "WTF, they actually put TWO one-loss teams ahead of us??"

You're welcome Miami. I'm here for you. I'll help you sort through your fears.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's all the recent Rexrode hate about? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's all the recent Rexrode hate about?

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-09, 17:41

Was Vlad posting on the corporate board too?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-09, 17:42

Vlad wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'm guessing that he dared to have an opinion different from tRCMB.. they aren't really big on people having their own thoughts, ideas and opinions.

Did somebody disagree with you here? I am very sorry that happened.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-09, 17:51

Turtleneck wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Friend, I've got 20 years of message board disagreements under my belt. You're speaking to about as seasoned an internet sports disagree'er-in-chief as you'll find anywhere.

So no need to apologize.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-09, 18:08

Vlad wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'm guessing that he dared to have an opinion different from tRCMB.. they aren't really big on people having their own thoughts, ideas and opinions.

Not true. You say whatever you like, but you don't get banned for it or have posts deleted/modified here- as long as the content doesn't violate forumotions TOS that is, but we have no control over that. Of course, you do have to defend what you say and have to deal with people who disagree and would like to see you leave the board because of it, but there are only a select few that can actually do anything about it, and they aren't inclined to do so. So far, you haven't had any posts deleted or modified, all you've had to do is deal with your haters. Dealing with haters has always been the price of free speech.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-11-09, 18:12

Anywhoo,

Reading that thread makes me laugh. I love all the conspiracy Delaney theories and now piling on Rexrode for having an adult opinion on something.

I swear that place is just 13 year olds anymore.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-09, 18:17

Code_Warrior wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Not true.  You say whatever you like, but you don't get banned for it or have posts deleted/modified here- as long as the content doesn't violate forumotions TOS that is, but we have no control over that.  Of course, you do have to defend what you say and have to deal with people who disagree and would like to see you leave the board because of it, but there are only a select few that can actually do anything about it, and they aren't inclined to do so.  So far, you haven't had any posts deleted or modified, all you've had to do is deal with your haters.  Dealing with haters has always been the price of free speech.

Thanks. Agree.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-09, 18:19

Rexrode needs to start a fashion column.

What's all the recent Rexrode hate about? - Page 2 FQfR8E6
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-09, 18:20

Vlad wrote:.

Is that the thought, idea, or opinion? I want to make sure I don't miss it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-09, 18:23

Someone tell Rexrode that everyone left their undershirts in their 8th grade locker room. Rightfully so.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-09, 18:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone tell Rexrode that everyone left their undershirts in their 8th grade locker room. Rightfully so.
I wore one under a long sleeve shirt to work today.   Just a little extra layer until sweater season kicks in, but I'll consider mothballing them.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-09, 18:29

oe Rexrode ‏@joerexrode 3m3 minutes ago East Lansing, MI

Laughing loudly at Breslin Center as @MikeWilson247 reads me RCMB comments about my large body, low income etc. Gimme some free food!!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-09, 18:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Someone tell Rexrode that everyone left their undershirts in their 8th grade locker room. Rightfully so.

Why do both MSU message boards hate undershirts? They're just undershirts fellas, not fashion statements.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-09, 18:30

Turtleneck wrote:
Vlad wrote:

It gets lonely on Bob's island as he makes the same insipid post for the 12,875th time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-09, 18:32

Roc needs to twitter-draw Rexrode over to this board, where level-headed thinking abounds
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-09, 18:33

Nigel, I'm not getting anything out of our short relationship any more. It's not you, it's me. Time for you to fade into oblivion.

And yes, we can still be friends.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-09, 18:38

I think he's slowly losing it. Yikes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-09, 18:39

The Pantry wrote:Roc needs to twitter-draw Rexrode over to this board, where level-headed thinking abounds

Did you just call us flat heads?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-09, 18:47

Vlad wrote:Just browsed the RCMB (I hope you don't mind). What did Rexrode do/write to draw so much hate from the MSU faithful?

Did you figure it out yet? Or still working on it? Can you give us a brief recap once you do figure it out? Thanks in advance.

P.S. Feel free to share any thoughts, ideas, and opinions once you do figure it out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-09, 18:50

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Roc needs to twitter-draw Rexrode over to this board, where level-headed thinking abounds

Did you just call us flat heads?  
You got that cap so you can go out in public without feeling embarassed
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-09, 18:55

DWags wrote:I think he's slowly losing it. Yikes.
tRCMB likes making crappy writers like Rocky mods. They should make Rexrode a mod, too.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-09, 18:56

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:I think he's slowly losing it. Yikes.
tRCMB likes making crappy writers like Rocky mods. They should make Rexrode a mod, too.

Does he have a costume?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-09, 18:58

NigelUno wrote:Does he have a costume?
Yes, he's a clown standing next to a blue wall.

What's all the recent Rexrode hate about? - Page 2 BR40CIE
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-11-09, 19:01

Giant Moose wrote:Rexrode needs to start a fashion column.

What's all the recent Rexrode hate about? - Page 2 FQfR8E6

No braided belt, -1
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-11-09, 19:46

I always wear undershirts. Jockey are the best.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-09, 19:48

y2kMgrad wrote:I always wear undershirts. Jockey are the best.
You went to Michigan. We already know you dress like a dork.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-09, 19:53

Vlad wrote:

Why do both MSU message boards hate undershirts? They're just undershirts fellas, not fashion statements.

That's probably what you think about your New Balance shoes too.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-11-09, 20:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Vlad wrote:

What's all the recent Rexrode hate about? - Page 2 502811600 I wear New Balance shoes too.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-09, 20:22

y2kMgrad wrote:

What's all the recent Rexrode hate about? - Page 2 502811600 I wear New Balance shoes too.

What's all the recent Rexrode hate about? - Page 2 502811600 Some people don't give a fuck what others think about their style, and that's OK too. What's all the recent Rexrode hate about? - Page 2 55953254

Also, Moose seemed to be on the money. Wink
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-09, 20:26

y2kMgrad wrote:

Me too. Love 'em!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2015-11-09, 21:44

Recorded is a douche. Enough said
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-09, 22:12

y2kMgrad wrote:

I thought Adidas was the UM thing  confused
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-10, 07:27

Vlad wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

yeah - but the difference is that here you don't get banned for having your own thoughts, ideas and opinions.

long live tSwill.. What's all the recent Rexrode hate about? - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 08:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

yeah - but the difference is that here you don't get banned for having your own thoughts, ideas and opinions.

long live tSwill.. What's all the recent Rexrode hate about? - Page 2 3493939353

...if he had any...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-10, 08:57

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
No one ever says you can't have your own thoughts, ideas, and opinions here.  But when they suck ass, we will tell you that your thoughts, ideas, and opinions suck ass.  You're welcome to hold those opinions, and we're welcome to tell you what we think about them.  Give the internet martyrdom a rest.

I say what you're thinking but don't have the balls to say. That's the difference. I make you uncomfortable by putting in writing your inner fears.

Tell me you didn't think a few weeks ago "there's no way this fuckin' team belongs in the playoffs"?  You were right. Razz

Tell me you didn't think last Tuesday "WTF, they actually put TWO one-loss teams ahead of us??"

Settle down francis 

Meh, some of us thought this was a one or two loss team.  I think when I wrote that you bitched at me about it. Said I was negative.  Whatever.   I can bump it.  

You're weird.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-10, 09:04

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

You think everyone thinks just like you? Really? That's what you're going with here? That's not really even a little bit true, but keep spinning that narrative, chicken little.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-11-10, 13:23

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I hate to break it to you, but not everyone lives in fear like you do, Vlad. Though I can imagine that it makes one rather miserable, always fearful of the other shoe dropping. IMHO, that would be a horrible way to go through life, but to each their own. That doesn't mean that I think everything is unicorns and rainbows, I just live in reality. The reality is that playoff spots are not handed out in September and October. We were always a playoff team if we were to go undefeated. Doesn't matter if we're winning every game by 4 points or 40 points. Doesn't matter if teams in the first poll are ranked ahead of us. It was always up to us. Maybe we win, maybe we lose. But I certainly don't "fear" that a sports team might lose a game.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-11-10, 13:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:oe Rexrode ‏@joerexrode 3m3 minutes ago East Lansing, MI

Laughing loudly at Breslin Center as @MikeWilson247 reads me RCMB comments about my large body, low income etc. Gimme some free food!!!!
I'm really amazed by the huge lack of a sense of humor over on tRCMB. I don't know why I should be surprised, since the lack of a sense of humor there is a big part of why tSwill even exists, but I am.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-10, 13:34

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I hate to break it to you, but not everyone lives in fear like you do, Vlad. Though I can imagine that it makes one rather miserable, always fearful of the other shoe dropping. IMHO, that would be a horrible way to go through life, but to each their own. That doesn't mean that I think everything is unicorns and rainbows, I just live in reality. The reality is that playoff spots are not handed out in September and October. We were always a playoff team if we were to go undefeated. Doesn't matter if we're winning every game by 4 points or 40 points. Doesn't matter if teams in the first poll are ranked ahead of us. It was always up to us. Maybe we win, maybe we lose. But I certainly don't "fear" that a sports team might lose a game.

You're not so bad Miami, forget what Roc says about you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-11-10, 14:11

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

BOOM! TRUTH BOMB!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next